Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of taking it out, he pressed it in slightly making me gasp in surprise, putting pressure against the upper wall of my vagina making me feel something I'd never felt before. He then licked a finger on his other hand and started slowly rubbing my clit. It felt like something was building up inside me... or I had to pee, it was weird.

"At my age I've learned a few tricks young lady, how does that feel?" he said like a doctor giving me an exam.

"It feels, mmm, kind of strange sir, I've never felt anything like, ohhh, this before."

"Does it feel like you have to pee?" he said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

Embarrassed to admit it did feel like I had to pee, "yes, oh god, it does sir," as he pushed the marker in a bit deeper rubbing a spot inside of me and rubbing my clit a bit faster.

"If I'm lucky, that would be your g-spot, and that feeling is your orgasm building up, it'll make the or..."

I interrupted him remembering the rules and instantly said, "I'm getting close to cumming!" loudly and without a second thought. Only feeling embarrassed after I had said it because of the laughs coming from the men around me who had heard.

"Oh not yet young lady, let's save that for later," the man said pulling the marker out of me and signing his name next to my pussy.

I honestly had no idea how I was feeling at that moment, shocked, embarrassed, aroused and on the verge of orgasm all at the same time. I felt both sensitive and numb if that makes any sense. It took me a moment to realize that I was still sitting on the table with my legs spread, pussy still exposed to everyone, like a prize to be won.

The marker was set down in front of me and I stared at it trying to collect my thoughts. Then to my shock, a hand with black painted nails picked up the marker; it was a woman's hand. Her mask had feathers on it and lipstick on the mouth. She was wearing a black strapless dress, had an amazing body, breasts larger than mine with a slim waist and wide hips, her dress really accented her curves perfectly and her neck was long and slender, she had to be at least 5'9", but I couldn't tell if it was all her or she was wearing heels. She also had shoulder length brown hair and that's all I can say about that because of the mask. It felt like she was well covered, while I felt completely exposed.

"Aww someone took the spot I was hoping for," she said looking down at my exposed pussy, running a finger where Benjamin had signed his name.

Her finger went back down to the base of my pussy and slowly teased its way back up my wet slit to my clit dipping inside me on the way back.

"Mmmmm, I'm so sorry Ma'am, oh god, first come first serve," was all that could come to mind as she teased me.

"That's ok, I think I see a spot, just lay back and let's see if we can make this work, guys a little help here," she said to the men close by.

Hands appeared all around me and laid me on my back, another set of hands put my legs over my head and I felt the marker touch a sensitive spot I completely didn't know about. It was the skin between my vagina and my asshole and she signed her name as all the men watched her. I looked down just in time to see her move her mask slightly up revealing a red lipstick covered mouth and her tongue making its way to my pussy.

"Oh god! Is she doing what I think she's doing," I said as she found my clit with her tongue.

"Mmmm, tasty little thing and so sensitive, I like that," she said with her head between my legs.

"Free samples," I whispered quietly to myself, smirking.

She stood up straight and walked over to my head, "have you ever had a girl do that to you before?" she said looking down at me, mouth still visible, such a beautiful smile.

"I've never even kissed a girl..."I said rather meekly.

"We'll have to change that," planting her lips on mine, soft and warm and her tongue slowly entering my mouth. I could taste myself on her lips and I met her tongue with my own, not really sure what I was doing, but trying my best.

She drew back and fixed her mask, covering the lips that I wanted more of. Her finger came up to my mouth rubbing across my lips, and I instinctively licked and began sucking on it, tasting something almost familiar, but not sure what.

She whispered in my ear, "now you've tasted another girl as well, my name is Holly by the way, hopefully we get to do more later" and she walked away.

"Ok, did anyone not get to sign yet?" John said taking charge of the event once again.

No one raised his or her hand and I felt a bit relieved that I was able to finish the first task without an incident.

"I guess that just leaves 2 signatures left, since there are only 28 people here," John announced.

I walked quickly up to John and whispered, "how am I going to get the last two signatures then, is anyone else coming?"

"Oh that's the fun part, you'll have to go outside and get two more," he laughed as he said it like an evil villain, "and it seems the only place left untouched, are those pretty tits of yours."

I realized he was right, that no one had gone under my bra yet and that would mean exposing myself in public to two random strangers.

"It's outside, won't I get in trouble?" I said obviously nervous of getting caught or arrested.

"Don't worry about it princess, as long as you are discrete, it won't be that hard, but to make it easier, lose the bra."

I gasped feeling the clasp in the back undone by John and the bra going slack in the front.

"Ouch!" John slapped my ass and I immediately reached through the armholes of my blouse taking off the bra, not wanting to get spanked again.

John walked me out the door, shoving me through it and was blinded by the sun. I didn't even think how I must have looked wearing a mask a public. The one thing that brought me comfort, now made me feel very uncomfortable wearing outside.

"Don't take forever princess, get those two signatures and get that sexy ass back in here fast," John said rather sternly handing me the marker and slamming the door shut behind him.

I suddenly felt completely shy and exposed, like I was standing outside naked again, vulnerable to the world. I looked around to see whom I could get to sign me. An elderly man walking his dog passed me and I feared giving him a heart attack if I showed him my tits. A couple of women in business clothes walked by me and gave me an odd look, obviously that was a no go. A couple of teenagers across the street, nope, didn't want to be labeled as a pedophile if they were underage. A group of college guys about to walk pass, no, I only needed two signatures and be out numbered like that, might get me raped.

"Excuse me Ms., are you lost? Looking for a costume party or something?" it was a man with a much younger woman on his arm, who somehow had snuck up behind me.

"Oh no, I just have this task to finish and need some help." I answered them, my voice almost breaking as I did because I was so nervous.

"A task, like a choir or something mommy and daddy made you do," the girl said seeming a little drunk.

"Maybe we could help you, what do you need to do?" the man said.

I decided just to come right out with the truth, "I need to get 30 signatures on my body, 3 inches a part and I had 28 so far and the only place left is, on my chest. I just need two more and could really use your help. Please, I'll do anything," I was far too horny to think of any good lie.

"Ha ha, wow, are you some kind of slut or something to let a bunch of guys do that to you?" the girl said without hesitation and louder like I would have liked. I started to feel a bit embarrassed being called a slut so loud in public with people around.

"Quiet, quiet," the man said, "she seems like a nice girl, let's help her out."

I smiled, "thank you so much, can we do it a bit more privately though?"

"No, we can do it right here, but it's going to cost you though, lift up your skirt, and show us your cunt," the man looked at me with lust in his eyes.

Trying to get it over with quickly, I looked around to see if the coast was clear and lifted my skirt.

"Higher!" the man said loudly, making me pray he wasn't drawing attention to us.

I pulled the skirt up higher, now completely exposed from the waist down, making me blush furiously.

"What a cute little pussy you have," the man said getting a closer look, I saw some people walking across the street and tried to cover myself but he held my hand tight so I couldn't, "and so wet," as he stuck two fingers inside of me.

"That's gross Danny, you don't know what's been inside there," the girl said looking disgusted as he finger fucked me right there on the sidewalk.

"Mmmm, can I please, oooo, get your signature now, ahhh, please," I said pleadingly hoping no one would see and that it was also starting to feel good and didn't want to get caught cumming out on the street like a hooker.

"Fine, a deal is a deal," he answered ripping his fingers out of me.

I handed him the marker and instead of going down my shirt, he let go of my hand and pulled it up exposing my chest completely signing his name on my right breast, Daniel.

"Your turn, Vicky," the guy said handing the marker to the girl.

"Clean those fingers and I'll sign it," she said with a smirk on her face.

I opened my mouth waiting for him to put his fingers inside of me, but she took his hand first, brought it to her mouth and spit on it.

"Needs some disinfectant to make it work don't we," she said as she shoved his fingers into my mouth, so deep, I almost gagged when they hit the back of my throat.

My shirt still up around my breasts she signed her name on the left one, Vicky and wrote under her name cunt. Daniel removed his fingers from my mouth and let my shirt fall back down and Vicky looked me in the eye and grabbed the back of my hair. She was a few inches taller than me, so she was looking down on me as she did. I looked away scared, not sure what she was about to do.

"Look at me," Vicky commanded me.

I looked at her, trying to keep my eyes relaxed, not looking angry or scared, but I could feel my eyes start to get watery with tears.

"Open your mouth bitch," were the next words that came out of her mouth. Out of fear of her ripping my hair out or hurting me, I did as I was told and opened my mouth.

"I bet you're enjoying this aren't you, you fucking slut," she said rather angrily, "just so you know, his fingers were in me before they were in you and that was after he shot a huge fucking load in my twat."

I didn't know if I was turned on or disgusted at the thought his fingers not only had my juices on them and probably John's cum, but his cum and her juices as well. She spit in my mouth and dropped the marker on the ground and walked away laughing.

"Have a nice afternoon!" Danny said walking away with that bitch of a woman I now loathed, the taste of her spit in my mouth.

I looked up to see those college guys who walked passed earlier pointing at me from across the street and realized I was still holding my skirt up. I quickly let it drop back down, smoothed it out, picked up the marker off the ground and quickly walked back to the store.

I walked back feeling somewhat defeated, I had finished the task, but it didn't feel as good as I wanted it to. I felt degraded, not in a lustful sexual way, but a hateful way. As I walked back to the door, I saw the woman in the black dress, Holly. To my shock her mask was off and the look on her face was actually that of concern. I wondered how much she had seen. She walked up to me hugged me, almost, lovingly. It felt warm and safe with her arms wrapped around me and I rested my head on her chest.

"Sorry about that, not everyone is as fun about these things, especially when they are drunk assholes, like that woman," she said trying to console me, "what a cunt."

"It's ok, I guess, I didn't expect everything to be amazing, you are really pretty though, thanks for the hug," taking a moment more to enjoy the feeling.

When she finally stopped holding me, she looked at me deep into my eyes and kissed me, putting a hand on my cheek and bringing her other hand to my waist pulling me closer to her. This woman really knew what she was doing, her kiss melting me inside and out. I felt that spark of arousal start to burn again inside me.

"Feeling better now?" she asked after pulling away.

"Yes, ma'am," was all I could muster to say, feeling like my pussy was on fire and dripping down my thigh.

Her kiss was almost magical, intoxicating, I would have done anything she asked that moment, I would have stripped naked and gone down on her right there and the thought both turned me on and scared me at the same time.

"Ok, time to go back in before the boys spank you and possibly me, the next task is about to start," she said opening the door and slipping in, putting her mask back on in the process.

Oh god, what was coming next?

12