Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 08

Story Info
Maggie starts to live out her fantasies.
5.9k words
4.72
13.9k
20

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,083 Followers

Oh god, what was coming next?

I turned around and thought for a second, I could leave right now, head back to the apartment, end this before I got in even deeper. But the video would be released, with all my information and god knows what else they had now and the world would know the side of me that I've been trying to hide for years. My friends, family, teachers, everyone I know would see me naked, used and even worse begging for it. That wasn't the real problem though, if I took a moment to think about things, how I felt at this very moment, I didn't want it to end and that thought scared me a little, purposely jumping down the rabbit hole, not caring how far down it took me, body and mind.

"Are you coming in slut? Or are you making us all wait," John came out looking for me.

"Yes Sir," I headed towards the door.

"Since it took you so long to come in, you need to be punished," he scanned over my body with his eyes, making me feel nervous at how I was going to be punished.

"Lift your skirt up."

"Please can I come in, I just needed a minute to collect my thoughts."

"A slut doesn't have thoughts, other than to be used, either lift the skirt or lose it for the rest of the day."

Out of fear of losing it, I lifted my skirt up, exposing my embarrassingly dripping pussy, the aftermath of my kiss with Holly as well as everything that had happened up to this point today.

"Higher," motioning with his hand to pull it all the way up.

I lifted it exposing my pussy and ass completely, a shiver running up my body, not even knowing if anyone else could see me other than John, lowering my head in the process, unable to look at him.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?"

I didn't know what to say, if I admitted it, I was now consenting to all of this and it wasn't because of the blackmail, if I said I wasn't, he'd probably be able to tell I was lying.

"I am," still holding my skirt up over my waist.

"Deep down, you enjoy being exposed like this don't you?"

I couldn't even bring myself to say it; I just nodded my head still looking down at the ground and my hands exposing myself.

"Turn around and do exactly as I say."

I turned around and looked up to see the college guys still across the street watching me, one with his phone out either taking pictures or recording me.

"Smile and give them a wave, then you can come back inside and make sure it's good or else I'll have you walk over there and do it closer."

Knowing he actually would make me, I lowered my right hand to my exposed thigh, letting it trail up towards my wet pussy, letting my fingers run through my slit wetting them. The feeling of my fingers touching my pussy and running over my clit caused me to close my eyes in pleasure and my mouth open into a moan. They continued moving up my skirt, up over my stomach and higher to my breasts, teasing my hard, sensitive nipples and then finally towards my mouth where I sucked my fingers clean for them to see. I opened my eyes holding back a surprised look to see them all with their phones out pointing at me.

"Hello!" I waived with a smile on my face, letting go of my skirt to let it fall back into place before I turned around to see John was gone and the door was wide open.

I quickly walked in feeling so light headed from what I had just done that I almost felt faint. My pussy was dripping from the exposure and my openly slutty behavior. I could only imagine how much more intense it could have been, if I hadn't been wearing a mask. I jumped as the door slammed shut behind me.

"Ouch!" if that didn't startle me enough the sudden slap on my ass did, as I'm only guessing John was holding the door, waiting for me to come in.

"Took you long enough Princess, did you put on a whole masturbating show for them or something?" John smirked, hand back on my butt leading me to the center of the room.

The tables were moved around, creating a circle and at the center, some kind of saddle was set up with a box underneath.

"Take a seat, time for the next task little girl," John patted my back.

I took a seat on the saddle, straddling it, like I was about to ride a horse. Ron walked up to me, first he pulled the skirt out from under me, now draping over my legs allowing my ass and pussy to directly touch the saddle. It felt weird though, rubbery almost and had a nub that was almost touching my pussy. I didn't really pay much attention when I sat down, something I feel I probably would regret soon.

"Time to get you strapped in," Ron said, smiling in front of me.

Straps on the saddles base were wrapped around my thighs, as they were tightened, it caused me to move forward making the nub on the saddle slowly move between the lips of my pussy, and press against my clit. I tried to move but all that did was cause it to rub up against me even more. My arms were brought behind my back and my legs were bent at the knee causing all of my weight to be put on my ass and pussy as cuffs were placed on my ankles and connected to my wrists behind my back.

"Mmmmm," the saddle started to vibrate, teasing my pussy, stimulating my clit, it felt amazing.

"Time for the next task!" John announced, "our Princess here has to be able to withstand 5 minutes on the sybian, without having an orgasm and to make it fair, we have a 10 sided die to control the speed and we will roll it every 30 seconds."

"This, mmm, isn't so, oh, bad," believing that 5 minutes was no time at all and that it usually took me a while to have an orgasm.

Laughter broke out in the crowd for those that heard my comment.

"That's just the motor," Ron said, "we haven't even set it to level 1 yet."

My eyes went wide thinking the machine hadn't even started yet and I was already moaning from the vibrations. Was it going to be that powerful or was I just that sensitive... or worse both. I was now worried, not sure if I could handle 10 seconds let alone 5 minutes and dreaded what the punishment was going to be. Ron kneeled down next to me, a small box with knobs in his hand attached to some pretty thick wires connected to the saddle.

"Let's give her a quick preview Ron of what the sybian can do," John patting him on the shoulder.

"Oh god," the sybian came to life underneath me.

"That's level one, should we let her experience all of the settings?" Ron announced.

"Nah, let's keep those a surprise for the Princess," John chuckled.

The sybian was turned back down off of...level 1 and my body felt like it relaxed all at once, if it wasn't for the straps bounding me, I feel like I would have just slumped over and fallen to the floor.

"So who wants to start things off?" John held up the die.

Hands went up, but one man confidently walked forward. It was Benjamin; it was hard to mistake that confidence and clothes. Ron handed him the die as he walked up to me.

"Blow on them for luck little slut?" he leaned in close, his hand in front of my face holding the 10 sided die.

I tried blowing on them, but as I did, he "accidentally" dropped the die, landing on my skirt. His hand made its way down to retrieve them as I felt his breath on my ear.

"That won't be the only thing you'll be blowing tonight, hopefully," he whispered as I felt the back of his hand press between my legs.

He walked away and I heard a die roll on a table close by, "set the controls to 3!" John yelled out to the crowd, resulting in a bunch of unsatisfied noises.

"Oh my god!" the sybian came to life, stronger than anything I had ever felt in my life, "mmmm, wow, mmmm, oh god."

I could already feel myself getting close, but did everything I could to hold it back, I wondered if this is what it felt like for men when they had to hold back from cumming.

The dice rolled again, "6!"

The sybian got even faster, more intense, I could feel the vibrations go from my wet cunt all the way into my ass. I tried desperately to get away from the vibrations, but I was bound too tightly to it.

"Fuck!" I screamed, the first time I had cursed ever in that store.

"That's no language for a Princess," John scolded me, making the crowd break out into laughter again.

Pure pleasure was assaulting my lower body and I didn't know how much longer I could last. Another roll of the die, any higher and I wouldn't make it.

"1!" I thanked whatever guardian angel was watching over me as the speed of the sybian dropped.

I was still on the edge, holding off with all my will, but it got easier after handling level 6 of the sybian. I tried to control my breathing, think of anything to take my mind off of the feeling in my pussy, Pokémon, cramps when I used to run, my old neighbor that lived next to me back in Florida. I must have been soaking wet because you could almost make out sloshing under my skirt, which sent a wave of embarrassment over me, making my face redder than it already was.

"I don't think she's going to make it! Sure she hasn't cum already! I bet she can handle max power!" people yelled out from the audience.

I felt a body behind me and an arm wrap around my torso as someone's hand slipped into my blouse and start to fondle my breasts, "don't listen to them, you're doing just fine," it was Holly whispering into my ear, then nibbling on it. With her full mask I was unsure how I was able to feel her mouth.

"I'm getting close!" I announced remembering the rules.

"Nuh uh Princess, you still have 3 minutes," John said rolling the die again, "very lucky Princess, another 1."

It may as well have been a 10 the way Holly was manipulating my nipples and teasing my ear.

"You love this, don't you?" she whispered into my ear.

"I, mmm, do, uh, mmm, yes, I do."

"What does that make you?" she spoke quietly, her voice making my whole body tingle.

"A slut," I said quietly, embarrassed to say it louder.

"I don't think they heard you." She said as her fingers pinched my left nipple causing a surge of pain.

"A slut!" I answered louder, embarrassed.

The intensity of the sybian grew, I had no idea what number was called, I was half way there and it felt like I was going to make it if it wasn't for Holly's teasing. I didn't know what was giving me more pleasure, the sybian or her.

"What do you want right now?"

"You, mmm, ah, I want, mmmm, you," the words flowing out of my mouth without thought and all of them were true.

She moved from behind me to in front of me, and I noticed she dawned a mask a lot like the one I was wearing. She hiked up her dress and straddled the sybian facing me. One hand grabbed my hip, while the other made it's way through my hair to the back of my head drawing me in to a passionate kiss.

"Yeah!" the audience cheered like someone had just scored a touchdown.

The sybian went into overdrive, my legs, pussy, ass; my whole body felt like it was suddenly vibrating as the motor roared underneath us.

"Mmph!" I began moaning uncontrollably into Holly's mouth as she began to moan into mine.

Holly's hand reached down pulling my skirt up and I could feel her start to grind her pussy into me, obviously feeling the power of the sybian as well. Her kisses becoming even more passionate, her tongue entering my mouth, her fingers back digging into my hip, I was melting again.

Her hand grabbed a hold of my hair tightly and pulled hard, the pain causing even more pleasure. Her lips left mine making their way down the side of my face to my neck with a trail of kisses and licks. I could feel her trying to muffle her moans and screams on the side of my neck causing a sensation I had never felt before.

I didn't even notice that John was standing over us, smirking, phone in hand either taking pictures or video, I wasn't sure and I didn't care. I was holding on by a thread and that thread was starting to unravel fast.

"Please, god, please, Sir, can I cum, mmm, please, please, I can't hold back much longer!" yelling, begging, feeling my hold slipping away.

John snaked his hand between us, I felt it make it's way all the way down between our grinding pelvises and the back of his hairy hand on my pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! God!" Holly was screaming into my neck as her arms wrapped around me and squeezed me so tightly I thought she was going to break me in two, but then loosened as her body suddenly went limp on me.

I then felt his hand turn around and his finger slip past my clit and just barely an inch inside me, the vibrations of the sybian running through his finger into my pussy.

"I'm going to, I'm going to, I'm," I was so close, I couldn't hold back anymore, I was falling head first into a massive orgasm.

John pulled his finger out and with my mouth open repeating over and over that I'm going to...something, he shoved his finger into my mouth, coated with both Holly and my juices. I sucked on his finger greedily, as my eyes practically rolled back into my head and I started cumming.

"Mm, cmmming, mm, cmmming, cmming!" I tried my best to say I was cumming with a fat pussy coated finger in my mouth, but it just sounded like loud moaning.

The vibrations suddenly stopped as the finger was pulled out of my mouth with a shockingly loud pop, I was sucking on it pretty hard. Even with the sybian off I still felt like I was vibrating all over and my orgasm was slowly, very slowly working it's way down. My back was still arched, all of my muscles still tense from the orgasm and I think even the lips of my pussy and assholes were still convulsing.

I had no idea how much time had passed before I regained some concept of what was going on around me, like waking up out of a dream and realizing you were actually in bed. I looked down to my shoulder to see Holly slowly coming to as well.

"That was really nice," Holly said looking up at me, giving me a soft kiss on the lips and smiling like we had just had our first date.

She tried to get off of the sybian, slipping backwards off of the front, but her legs were obviously so weak she nearly collapsed forward having to hold onto the sybian for support. Her dress was still hiked up high enough for people around to see the incredibly sexy pair of red lace panties she was wearing. Without even thinking I involuntarily licked my lips as I looked at them, thinking of all the possibilities.

"Four minutes, forty eight seconds," John announced to the crowd causing a big awe for everyone, "only needed 12 more seconds, you were so close, and no one here actually believed you were going to make it the full 5 minutes. You really surprised us all Princess."

I looked up worried and slightly angry, I wanted to say how unfair it was that Holly came to stimulate me and John started fingering me, but I had a feeling that any argument I made would have fallen on deaf ears, so I just waited for the punishment. I took the moment to regain what little composure I had and prepare myself for what was coming next.

While John paced back and forth looking like he was hard at thought, trying to figure out what my punishment was going to be, Ron was busy undoing the restraints around my arms and legs. My body felt so spent that Ron had helped me lay down next to the sybian on the floor, I closed my eyes for a little bit, the last thing I remember seeing before I did was John's shoes in front of me.

Although I was lying on the carpet floor, it felt comfortable, much more comfortable than how I had just been restrained. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was dreaming that I was back home at the local grocery store. The weird thing though was as I was walking around, it felt like everyone was staring at me. Some people looking at their phones then pointing at me, I felt very exposed. I ran into one of my friends from high school, Carlos, who looked like he was working there now.

"Hey! I liked your video, I had no idea you were like that, and it was really hot." He said in a tone I never heard from him before, kind of, well, sexual, lustful, a way that none of my guy friends had ever talked to me in the past because I was just one of the guys.

"What do you mean, what video?" Honestly confused at what he had said.

"It's all around town, everyone knows about it, some people think it's bad, but I think it's awesome, here let me show you."

He pulled out his phone and there was a video of me in the middle of a bunch of guys, completely naked as they all took their turns fucking me in every hole, I was being gangbanged.

"How did you, I need to go," I said upset as I walked to the front of the store trying to run away from my shame.

The stares of the people now apparent as to why, and just as I was leaving the store someone called out to me.

"Ms! Excuse me Ms! You forgot something!"

I had just gotten outside and turned around to see who was calling out.

"You forgot your clothes!"

I confusingly looked down to see I was completely naked, a trail of clothes behind me. I looked around to see everyone staring at me, as their attention was drawn to me by the guy yelling out that I had forgotten my clothes and I turned around to run but ran head first into my 12th grade math teacher causing me to fall on my ass, I looked up to se him looking at me in shock.

"No..." I woke up startled, looking around forgetting where I was for a second.

"Our Princess is finally awake, we thought we would let you rest a little since you had two tasks and one intense orgasm," John said looking down at me smiling.

"How long was I out for?" still groggy from the sybian and the sudden awakening.

"Oh, only about 45 minutes, which is ok because it gave everyone some time to think about a proper punishment for not finishing the last task. What are some ideas everyone?"

People started yelling out ideas one by one.

"Lose the mask!"

"Maybe later," John announced.

"Have her call someone on her phone."

"We've already done that...twice"

"Make her drink a cup of piss! Lose some clothes! Get us some food next-door I'm hungry! Take a selfie and put it on Facebook! Facetime someone while we toy with her slutty little body!" the ideas kept coming and coming, some arousing and some scary and some both.

"Should she be masturbating or something!" someone yelled out.

"Princess, go sit on the counter and make yourself useful," he commanded while helping me to my feet and giving me a little shove over to the direction of the counter.

I sat up on the counter spreading my legs and pulling my skirt up, some people began to watch, while others still discussed possible punishments. I saw Benjamin standing in the front of the crowd watching me, his eyes staring at me intently, leaning up against a table, legs crossed, like something out of a clothing magazine. I didn't know what came over me, still looking at him intently, I started to unbutton my blouse slowly. I knew the rules, but for some reason I couldn't help myself. I could almost sense him smiling at me as I removed my blouse and laid it next to me on the counter.

I looked directly into Benjamin's eyes as I undid the clasp on the skirt and pulled the zipper down. I raised my ass pulling it down from my waist, from under my ass and when it finally got low enough, I let it fall down to the floor as I sat there naked for him to see. At that moment it felt like we were the only two people in the room and I think he felt it too as he walked up to me.

"Our little Princess decided to get naked it seems, why is that?" he said with a smugness that I'd already grown accustom to.

"I... honestly don't know, the look in your eyes just demanded I strip," the shyness and confusion now apparent in my voice.

"I don't hear moans of slutty pleasure over there!" I heard John from the other side of the room.

Not wanting to get in trouble I began rubbing my clit, still giving Benjamin my undivided attention. I never thought I would ever picture myself casually masturbating while talking to someone, until today. I looked down for a second, an obvious hard on forming in his pants, which made me feel so incredibly sexy sitting there in front of him. I wanted it so badly, I wanted to see it, touch it, taste it, have it inside of me and feel it's release.

thesecretslut
thesecretslut
1,083 Followers
12