Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," moaning at my own stimulation while thinking of the possibilities of his cock, I could feel myself growing very wet again.

"What are you thinking about little girl?" John's question bringing me back to reality.

"Your cock," I answered without thinking still staring at it through his pants.

"That was very honest and straight forward, are you always so blunt Princess?"

"Only when I, mmm, get this turned on it seems," my fingers still rubbing my clit, my eyes locked on his cock and licking my lips, "I can't help it for some reason."

"That can be kind of dangerous for you, can't it?" he asked with curiosity rather than concern.

"The danger, mmm, turns me, mmmm, on so much, the exposure of it," my arousal spiking as I plunged two fingers into my pussy, shaking from how turned on I was.

"So you'll really answer anything I ask?" the words spoken with a slight sadistic tone behind them.

"Anything," my other hand began to play with my tits, circling my nipples as I bit my lip trying to look seductive.

"Let's put that to the test shall we, what do you want right now?"

"Your cock, fucking me, right here, right now."

"So what's stopping you little girl?" he said as he moved closer between my legs.

Like I was some kind of expert, I reached out pulled down his zipper, slipped my hand into his pants and found the treasure I had been waiting for and pulled it out in all of it's glory. It was perfect, just like the rest of him, long, cut, 8 maybe 9 inches and thick, it almost felt, god like. I pulled it towards my waiting hole, but he teased me only inching forward slowly towards the promise land.

"Please, I want it so badly." Talking like a bitch in heat.

He inched forward again the tip of his cock at the entrance of my hot, wet hole, teasing it.

"What a little cock slut, how old were you when you had your first?"

"18, it was just yesterday actually..."

"Just popped your cherry and already craving it so badly, who was your first? Do you have a boyfriend waiting for you at home?"

"It was my brother-in-law." I knew I probably shouldn't have said that.

He inched his cock into me, it was so hard and thick, and the slow entrance was driving me crazy.

"Your brother-in-law, that's just wrong in so many ways, what a dirty little slut."

"Oh you have no idea." The urge to tell him more, to spill all of my dirty little secrets was intoxicating.

He inched into me slowly, "tell me more little girl."

It felt like he was trying to pick a lock in my brain with his penis and it was working.

"I masturbate sometimes in front of my window at home, completely naked."

"Why do you do that?" he was almost half way in, not batting an eyelash, or a single break in his voice.

"I want to be seen, I want to be caught, I want the world to know what I am."

"What's that little girl? What are you?"

He knew exactly what he was doing to me, when I took to long to answer he would start pulling his cock from me, leaving me feeling empty as he withdrew it from me.

"That I'm a dirty, cum craving slut, that yearns to be degraded and humiliated in public, exposed to the world," every word feeling like it was earning me every inch of his cock, until he was almost completely inside me.

He leaned in close, hands on my ass, whispering into my ear, "what is your real name?"

"My name is," he started withdrawing his cock from me again, faster this time till almost just the head of his cock was inside me and stopped, "Maggie," he didn't move this time my pussy gripping on the head not wanting it to leave, "Hill!" I almost yelled out too loud as he suddenly thrust his cock back into me.

"Oh my, oh my, what is going on here," John said walking up to the counter.

"Oh John, the Princess and I were just having a little conversation waiting for you," Benjamin answered him; his cock still inside me like it was perfectly normal.

"Well, we figured out which punishment we wanted to administer, but we didn't think you'd be naked, I'm a little shocked you are actually, but the customer is always right," John sounding as nonchalant as Benjamin about the whole thing.

John had my phone in hand, making me nervous about what was going to happen next. Was he going to make me call someone, like my sister again, or my parents or someone completely random on my contact list and what would they be doing to me while I was on the phone. I didn't realize all the dirty thoughts and arousal were coming from the slow, torturing pace Benjamin took sawing his cock in and out of me.

"You have to take a selfie and put it on your Facebook," John said while handing me the phone.

I went into Facebook and hit the camera button under status; it immediately showed a cock entering my pussy and I nearly had a heart attack thinking what would happen if I accidentally posted that. I switched it to selfie, which didn't make it any better seeing me topless, and the look of lust in my face I didn't know was there before. John's pace began to pick up making it harder to stay still and keep a straight face while trying to take the picture.

"Come on Princess, either take the pic or I'm going to take the pic," John growing more impatient by the minute.

"Please, mmm, Sir, I just need a second, mmm, I can't hold it still, ah, long enough to, mmm, take a good, oh god, pic," I couldn't keep my sentences straight let alone the camera.

Benjamin took the camera from my hand, took a picture of me and handed it over to John. His fucking me now feeling like a jackhammer on steroids.

"That'll do, it's perfect," a smile on John's face that made me scared.

You can't post nudity on Facebook or else it'll get taken down and my account reported and he needed that, so my wonder was quickly satisfied as John turned around the phone to show me.

"It looks amazing," I said quickly, really not caring, more caring about the amazing fucking I was getting by a cock I could only dream of.

It was hard to see clearly anyways being fucked so hard, but I could make out my shoulders and head and if you didn't know any better I was just giving an awkward smile, like I usually do in photos. I guess it wasn't so bad, I could explain the mask by saying I found it at a costume shop and took a picture.

"Mmm, you are amazing Sir, your cock is amazing, please you are going to make me cum," words being pumped out of my mouth through my cunt, "please, please fill me with your cum Sir."

"Stand up now," Benjamin commanded pulling out of me.

I stood up, but wasn't standing for long as he made his way behind me, picked me up with my back on his chest, his strong arms locked around my knees forcing my legs to spread wide apart exposing me to the audience that I had forgotten completely about. Everything was out in the open, more than it had ever been before, my legs were spread so wide, my pussy was gaping open, my asshole was on display as well and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Maggie says she wants to be humiliated," Benjamin announced as I felt his cock enter me again, "degraded," he lowered me, his cock going in deeper, "exposed to the world, so everyone, please take out your phones and take some pictures," his cock so deep inside of me driving me wild.

I didn't care anymore, I didn't care everyone was watching me, seeing every inch of me as I got fucked like a total slut in front of them.

"Yes, take all the pictures you want of this little slut, his cock feels so amazing, you have no idea. I love it! I love it all!" I said moaning.

I was posing as they took pictures, smiling and putting up peace signs like some kind of hustler model, showing how much fun I was having. The braver ones even took selfies with me as I was getting fucked, grabbing a breasts or kissing me, some even went as far as to rub my clit.

"Yes! More, I want it all, I want more, you're going to make me cum!"

Looking down I realized I was never taking the full length of Benjamin's cock, he still had a few inches to go. He stopped thrusting into me and just started pushing me down trying to shove it all inside of me and I didn't care if he broke me in two, I wanted it.

"I didn't know it was so big, I don't think I can take all of it inside me, he might break me in two!"

He pushed me down harder as his cock went in deeper and deeper till it actually started to hurt, but the pain was turning me on even more. Every inch feeling like a foot of cock was being shoved inside of me. It was almost all the way in; it almost felt like he was banging against my womb. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head again, my tongue was out practically drooling and I was being consumed by my lust.

"Please shoot your cum in me Sir," was the last thing I said before I felt the last of his cock enter me and start shooting his load deep inside of me, so warm, so dirty.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly having an orgasm that only rivaled the sybian orgasm I just had.

He pulled out of me with a pop as his cum and my juices started to leak out of me, people coming closer to get more pictures and video, my face turning bright red with embarrassment. He lowered me onto my knees on the carpet, looking down at me still leaking his cum.

"Princess, will you clean our guest now?" John asked nonchalantly.

With all my strength I got up as high as I could on my knees and put his cock into my mouth, it was so long and thick I could only get a few inches.

"What a worthless slut, can't even clean a cock right," Benjamin said disappointedly, "relax your throat and try to yawn and let me do the rest."

I tried my best to follow his instructions as he grabbed my head and forcefully pulled it towards him. His cock moving into my mouth, down my throat nearly making me gag at its girth, burning as it penetrated me. I tried my best to breathe through my nose, but I wasn't getting nearly enough air, my lungs felt like they were on fire and I was starting to worry that I was going to suffocate.

"There you go, what a good little slut," Benjamin announced and behind me everyone applauded as I took his entire cock down my throat.

Along with the fear of suffocating to death, I also felt a strange sense of pride that I was able to take the whole thing. He pulled out and I was finally able to breathe again, gasping and coughing for breath. The taste of my juices and his cum lingering on my tongue once I was able to get past the need for air. I was able to sit up, leaning against the counter, legs still splayed out, cum leaking out of pussy, hands at my sides making no effort to cover myself.

I looked up to see John still on my phone, had he been on it this whole time, what was he doing with it? He saw me looking and he gave me a devilish smile like he was scheming something. Well, there was nothing I could do about it or did I not want to do anything about it, the thought confused me.

John walked up next to me trying to get everyone's attention.

"Ok everyone, time for the next task, and since it's almost noon, I guess it's time for lunch, who is ready for some food, we're getting some take out delivered."

I didn't realize it, but I was starting to get a little hungry.

12