Maggie's Special Gift

Story Info
Wife stripped naked at rock concert.
2k words
3.57
32k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

That weekend we had planned to spend out of town, I was completely ecstatic as Maggie agreed to marry me just 2 days ago when I proposed and gave her an engagement ring.

She would spend the entire Friday morning working on a photo shoot for the McClaclans lingerie catalog. This was very convenient for me to prepare the last details of a surprise I had in mind for her because of our wedding engagement.

I arranged with an assistant of the firm for our luggage and my special assignment to be transferred to the address of a beautiful beach house that a good friend lent me for the weekend, with the condition that I would do him a favor and take the new motorcycle that he bought to that house, which was impossible for him to pick up due to the business trip that he would have outside the city those days.

It was a 1976 Triumph Tiger 750 in English green, which he gave precise instructions to deliver to me at the authorized dealer of that brand, and leave it in the garage ready for him to have fun on the weekends when he uses that house.

This was very easy for me to do and it would be exciting to make that 2 hour road trip on the new bike and Maggie would not expect that.

At 4 o'clock I was at the door of the photo studio to pick up Maggie, her friends came out right away; Amanda was a sexy brunette who modeled and made time to study literature in college, Mariel was another brunette with expressive brown eyes who also made time for college, and Nancy was a pretty blonde who had great aspirations for her modeling career.

The first time I saw Nancy, was 2 years ago in a Wimbledon shirt TV commercial where she was wearing only a white shirt, while the camera captured her in full body shots, walking around a house and once she was in the room, you could see the reflection of the owner of the shirt in a mirror located behind Nancy, who in a tone of surprise found the beautiful blonde wearing it. He asks her for it back so that he can go to work and she returns a mischievous look insinuating that she is wearing nothing else on her body. And the camera slowly zooms away with a shot of Nancy taking off her shirt and showing her naked back, almost reaching her hip, handing the shirt to the man. And in the next shot, Nancy is captured naked in profile supporting her body lovingly to the man, who is now wearing a suit and tie. She smiles very pleased and sensually whispers to the camera that she will be there waiting for him until he returns.

Needless to say, that advertising campaign made sales multiply like the loaves and fishes in the Bible stories. It was a pleasant surprise when I started dating Maggie to discover that among her great friends was that pretty blonde, who now focuses on getting a big contract to be the image of some multinational brand.

Meanwhile, the girls were fascinated by the motorcycle that was waiting for us and asked me if I could take them for a ride on it. That's when Maggie appeared, making the sun rise for me at that moment. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall with luxuriant red hair, her beautiful green eyes can be bewitching and in my case very personal, they have the power to use me as they please, I am unable to deny anything to that woman when she stares at me the way only she knows how to do, her well-proportioned body with long, well-turned legs, her round hips and a well-defined waist, her firm, round breasts and that angelic face.

One thing that can impact me greatly, is the exact proportion and similarities that have the bodies of Maggie and her 3 friends, on one occasion when they were finishing a catwalk I could see that at the time I entered the dressing room and surprised them naked, they did not do anything to cover and the exchange of sexual jokes that they did at my expense was extremely fun for all of us while we took a drink, all of them wore the same model and size of heels and I was amazed at the detail of the perfect symmetry they share with each other. For a moment I thought of the Rocket dancers whose legs must be the same length and very similar in shape. Only in that dressing room the only thing that could differentiate them if you covered their faces, would be the tones in their skins as well as the shapes and colors of their respective pubic bushes.

Maggie agreed to wait a few minutes at the insistence of her friends who wanted to get on the bike with me for a ride. I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy feeling the girls' breasts leaning against my back and feeling them tightly clinging to my waist when I made a speed change.

Finally, Maggie would jokingly help Nancy off the bike by saying something like, "I've lent him enough time, so from now until Monday, he's all mine. Get your own."

We all had a good laugh at her words, Maggie got on the bike and we headed to one last thing on my busy schedule that we had left on the road.

The agency for which I work, was in charge at that time of the lucrative business of Rock & Roll and organized presentations of musicians who were fully empowered by the youthful taste, last week David Bowie was presented, whose show we could enjoy in preferential places and spend a few minutes in the backstage, at that time I saw that Bowie was a truly innovative musician who I predicted a great success and I had the certainty that night, he can change the musical trends to come at will.

This Friday, the agency got a very simple, old factory like venue on the outskirts of town for the Sex Pistols to perform, a bunch of guys who played furiously and whose attitude could well exceed the power of their musical instruments.

Upon arrival at the site, Maggie flatly refused to wait for me outside and insisted with those green eyes to accompany me inside, where I would only have to check the numbers of the entrances and receive a report from the security manager and the sound technicians. I didn't feel like staying to see the show, since I knew well that unbridled atmosphere and I was a little afraid for Maggie who would surely criticize emphatically the stridency with which they play and how heavy the Punk music environment can be.

That afternoon, Maggie was wearing a tight white pant, flared up to her calves and really tight on her thighs, with a special emphasis on her hips, highlighting the sinuously rounded shape of her beautiful buttocks. And I could notice that under those pants, there were no panties and for a moment, I seemed to see through the fabric, what seemed to be Maggie's friendly bush. Complementing the outfit was a tiny electric blue blouse, made of a shiny fabric, as was the fashion of the day, and a pair of high-heeled shoes open in the front in the same shade of blue as the blouse, her wavy scarlet hair waving freely and I could feel myself the luckiest man, for that beauty was my future wife.

We entered the enclosure through the front door and I held Maggie's hand to guide her as we walked along one end, in order to surround the crowd as much as possible and yet there was some contact with all those people.

When I arrived with the head of security, I reminded him of the protocol to follow and shortly before checking the numbers in an illuminated area, I could discover with surprise that the white color of Maggie's tight pants, darkened in a matter of meters, over her round back there were hand marks, which continued along her legs. And there was not an inch of her anatomy that would have been free from the contact of a hand.

Maggie smiled at me nervously, her face had a guilty pleasure expression, and I could see her nipples standing upright under that glowing electric blue fabric. That made me laugh a little and my indignation was overcome by a pleasant feeling, as I saw that my Maggie was evidently excited by those touches that reached her in the anonymity that the darkness in that crowd brought.

I hurried to conclude my work, I had a serious urge to get out of there to take Maggie to our destination and be alone with her. That incident in her pants was severely increasing my libido, and I could feel at that moment that Maggie was begging me with her eyes to make her mine right there among all those people.

I thought that impression was just my lust, but that Maggie's call became more insistent, I looked at her and her eyes radiated a hypnotic fire. I hurried, I took her hand and we walked that way back to the main door, for a few moments I could feel Maggie's hand pulling me, so that I slowed down and in a matter of a moment, we were walking through the euphoric crowd, the noise of the shouts and the sound of Anarchy in the UK, I was not allowed to hear anything.

I could only feel Maggie's voice inside me asking me to take it easy, for a few moments I looked at her and could only see her face amidst a sea of people in movement who were squeezing each other and she had a certain expression of ecstasy, while her hand was pressed tightly into mine and Maggie let me know, that everything was fine.

The door was a few meters away and I made my way through the crowd, when we finally found ourselves outside, the only thing I could hear was Maggie's laughter, I turned around asking her what she found so funny.

My eyes became cubic as I saw that Maggie was naked in front of me, her firm nipples greeted me cheerfully and the curly red bush was free and a bit wet, that tight pant disappeared without a trace in the voluptuous crowd. And from the shimmering electric blue blouse, only the collar and sleeve cuffs remained on Maggie's naked body that glowed carefree and radiant, her feet still holding those high-heeled shoes, open at the front with subtle blue ankle straps that matched the extinct blouse.

Maggie reflected a certain contagious euphoria in her face due to the recent events and her body showed clear signs of it, I took off my leather jacket to cover her while she stopped me.

"Let's get on that bike, I'll let you know when I get cold. For now, I want to feel the wind from the road blowing freely all over my skin".

Epilogue

We arrived at that house on the beach when night fell, I set up the motorcycle in the garage in a hurry and caught up with Maggie at the house where we spent unforgettable days, which now at my 40-something years would be impossible for me to repeat with the same vigor I had in my 20s.

On Sunday afternoon I drove Maggie (she still naked) to the garage to get her luggage and surprised she took from my hand the keys that I gave her to get her suitcase out of the luggage rack of the brand new white with blue stripes Ford Mustang Cobra II 1976, which I gave her as a present for accepting to share the rest of our lives together.

The suitcase remained in the car for another day, until she needed her clothes on Monday afternoon, when we started our journey home.

Today I see that car after spending some years in storage and after an intense work to return it to its original functionality and beauty, I have worked secretly with my 3 children to achieve it. I want to surprise Maggie before our anniversary to get it ready and for her to enjoy it while the kids and I go fishing.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers