Magic Dress - Alice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about the sex," she said, gently. "How did it go? How did you feel?"

Re-telling it, I remembered how good it was.

"You should be proud to be a squirter," she said. "Men love it, but no-one expects it every time. Just enjoy it when it happens."

I did feel good!

She moved her hips slightly and I felt her stiff cock against me.

"Shall we?" she asked, so nicely.

"Yes," I said, and lay back.

It was unhurried but quite quick as she put on a condom and applied some lube. She pushed my knees up quite high, and entered beautifully.

It was such a relief to be filled again -- all my tension had gone.

Gently she worked her way, then lowered my knees so that she was between my legs, holding herself up on her arms. I reached up to hold her lovely boobs and just let myself be taken.

In a while she lowered herself down so that they were on my chest and kissed me, as she fucked more urgently. I ran my hands around her smooth body as she pushed into and against me, and my excitement rose to a lovely plateau, just on the edge. It didn't matter that I didn't come. I was perfectly happy as she came inside me. Feeling the body on top of me and the happiness in the cock was more than enough.

In a little while, she pulled out.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much," I answered.

What she said then has stayed with me for ever.

"You're the first woman I've ever fucked."

I didn't question it. It was the biggest compliment possible.

I wanted to say "I love you," but knew that was impossible. I could dream, though.

CHAPTER 9

I was so happy with my new self!

Anne invited Mike and Mark round specifically to fuck me. This time I was ready and eager. One hairy man and then another was really good! On the second one (Mark) I squirted, so everyone was happy.

They were basically straight men who had accepted Anne as a woman but had no interest in Charlotte as a shemale, and had not been convinced by me. Now they said they were delighted with (as they said) "the new girl!"

We four of us chatted and told funny stories until the boys were ready again. I suggested Anne should have one but she insisted it was my night.

Of course, the second time was much longer, and so I was happy to squirt on Mike, but asked for a break. (I was new to this, remember.)

Then Mark gave me a great fuck from behind, with that long delightful feeling of being on the verge.

Then I slept with Mike while Mark slept with Anne.

In the morning I felt a bit sore, so gave Mike a handjob, before he went off to do some work on his final year project.

Anne suggested that I make the most of my new assets with tight shorts and skirts, but wear quite a small bra, so as not to promise something I could not deliver. My hair and makeup had progressed with regular visits to the hairdresser and the beauty salon. My pubic hair was dyed to match.

"Thatch and snatch!" Anne said.

I was still mainly giving handjobs, but was gradually introduced to interested men by Anne, and usually got at least one fuck a week. Anne had warned me against swallowing.

"I love drinking spunk," she said, "but it's too risky. You can catch something, and I have in the past. There's only a couple I'm sure of at the moment because they're too shy to be with anyone else. Charlotte's got a few for the same reason."

Meanwhile I had got a job driving a forklift and a more complicated stacker in Charlotte's warehouse, and acquired a couple more boyfriends for occasional sex: now more than handjobs, but actual boy on girl sex!

But I never had Charlotte's cock again.

(Somehow she keeps it small while in girl mode, but when she wants to, it grows quite impressively. She's quite beautiful as a shemale.)

After three months I had a scan and some blood tests, and went to see the surgeon. He was accompanied by a woman he introduced as Dr Cole, but she said I should call her Martine, and a specialist in managing transgender patients.

My testicles were fine, but had shrunk a little, which was probably why some initial tenderness had gone, and my testosterone was still in the normal range for a man, so they were working.

Martine had been asked to review my case. While she did not say so, I gathered she did not have a high opinion of Dr Cauthorn.

"We would like to suggest a low dose of oestrogen," she said. "You are presenting very well as a female, and it might make you a little more comfortable. If you find a loss of libido, or there are any other effects you do not like, we can always stop."

Again she did not say so, but I believe she disagreed with Dr Cauthorn's assessment. I was beginning to wonder myself what I really wanted. I was enjoying cocks a lot, but did not feel like a man as I did so.

I agreed, but didn't tell the others.

Mike and Mark graduated from the university, after giving Anne and me a good seeing to, and promised they would try to visit some times.

At my next check-up, Martine gave me some astute questioning and established that I was feeling a lot happier in myself, and that the slight physical changes were all welcome. I agreed to a revised prescription which might result in more physical feminization.

Now that my operation had proved successful, Anne had been to see Dr Cauthorn and after a sufficient number of sessions (at my expense -- I insisted) he had come up with the original idea that the only way to deal with her problems was a penectomy. The same surgeon did a similar job as he did on me, but retained most of the knob to be a generous clit for her, and some of the shaft was incorporated into her pussy lips. Her balls were tucked inside, which meant there was no space for a vagina, but that was her choice. (The surgeon wrote a paper about the procedure.)

Of course, it was Charlotte who looked after her recovery. Both Mike and Mark visited, and she gave each of them a handjob, which cheered her up no end.

Although the surgeon said she was physically ready, Anne didn't have sex. I guess she had to be mentally ready. We went dancing and both Charlotte and I took men home, but Anne only ever gave handjobs.

One day they invited me round for dinner. (Chinese takeaway.)

There was a bottle of champagne.

"We wanted you to be the first to know," said Charlotte, her arm around Anne.

"You did it?" I asked, and Anne nodded vigorously.

"Who?" I said.

They kissed.

"Me!" said Charlotte! "And I've asked her to marry me!"

Over dinner she explained that fucking me had been a huge turn-on. She had been frightened to do it again because she might fall in love with me, when Anne was really her soulmate.

Anne didn't want to be fucked like a man, but it had been impossible for Charlotte to ignore her cock. Now it was gone she could fuck Anne like a woman! They were going to have lots of sex, but would not be forsaking all others.

I told them about my hormone treatment, and they said they had guessed.

"Whatever suits you, girl," said Anne. "You look good on it, but I'm happy as I am."

By the time of the wedding, I had a little more shape to my hips and bum, and even tiny little tits. No way was I a gay male! And my libido was perfectly fine, thank you!

Martine said that lots of transwomen were happy with just hormones and no surgery, and felt perfectly feminine. Everyone was different. At the wedding she remarked with us that Anne had correctly judged her own needs, and all the medical team were very happy with and for her.

For the wedding, they both wore dresses. Charlotte wore Emily, and Anne was in a white one. It had a short tight skirt, but lace hanging down like a long dress three-quarters of the way round. I was happy to be a bridesmaid.

It was on the morning of the Pride Parade, so many of the guests were attending both.

There were two unusual group photographs. Everyone who had had sex with Anne, and everyone who had had sex with Charlotte! Some were in both. Anne's group tended to be hairier.

They invited Dr Cole and the surgeon who had transformed us, but not Dr Cauthorn.

CHAPTER 10

At the wedding Mike and Mark told us they had both got jobs with the same civil engineering company, though in different roles, and were on a major project in a different city. They offered me a job, and said they could probably get ones for Charlotte and Anne, which they did.

We were all in a block of flats and had three out of the four flats, each with two bedrooms. One for them, one for me and one for Charlotte and Anne.

However, things did not work out as they had expected, which was probably playing musical beds with Anne and me.

After the honeymoon, Charlotte and Anne only had sex with each other. Anne got a strapon dildo so that Charlotte could both fuck and be fucked.

That rather left me to satisfy two hairy young men.

I think I did rather well. My arse, naturally, was not always in an available condition, but they never had to miss out on a nice ejaculation, as they got tested for STDs and promised me that they would always use a condom with any other girls. I was glad to suck them off and also to be fucked bareback.

Naturally they wanted to spit roast me, with a cock at either end, so I obliged sometimes, but actually I prefer to enjoy cocks one at a time so each gets my full attention.

While it was nice to cuddle and snooze with a big hairy man, we were all used to sleeping singly, so although we tried me spending the night with each of them, it ended up with at least one going back to their own flat after sex with me. However, one would often sleep in my guest room for action later or first thing in the morning.

It got pretty domestic. Most days they would visit so I would have at least one lot of cum as an addition to my breakfast, and two more in my arse in the evening. On Sunday I got a double breakfast in bed. Routine actually helps.

On the other hand, we had a lot of sex fun. Both were strong enough to be able to carry me around while fucking me, and we had no inhibitions about all three being together, so a lot of things were possible.

I can't express how good it is to have two loving and lusty men. They treat me like a queen, always concerned for my happiness. Sometimes one will fuck me or a while, then stop before he comes, then the other, then alternate until they cannot resist any more. I get prolonged pleasure, and we all agree it is extra satisfying for all of us.

You probably know the sex position called the piledriver which Mike and I had to try, due to our mutual work on building foundations. I do quite a lot of piledriving, so Mike was anxious to get me on the receiving end. Essentially, I have to be upside down with my back vertical so that he can fuck me downwards.

It is not so easy for the fuckee. However, with two capable men, one of them an engineer, some creativity with furniture and sometimes the other one supporting me, we found lots of ways to manage it. We've managed lots of other positions this way. I'm glad they enjoy each other's pleasure, though they're not gay, and I can get some loving attention from the other while being filled so well.

Mike, being a civil engineer, did something else. He got a dildo and mounted it on a rod. While Mark supported me, it was placed inside me and Mark manoeuvred me till the rod was exactly vertical, then held me firmly. The dildo was replaced by Mike's jackhammer, and he pounded me hard and true, right into the ground!

However, one day Mark had his own idea. I had sucked him off earlier, so was surprised when Mike had shot his load downwards and they swapped positions. But instead of fucking he pissed in me!

It was strange but not unpleasant. He didn't go inside, just put his knob to my hole. Fortunately, it was in his flat, so the mess when I overflowed was his problem.

Charlotte knew all about this, and gave me good advice about managing my arse and the procedure.

With advance warning and my explicit consent, I now often get what Mike calls a piss enema. Mark's "can we use you as a toilet?" resulted in loss of privileges for a week. If his bladder is full and his cock fairly hard, he can push it into me and then just piss. I am either standing or on my hands and knees, but with my shoulders lower than my hips, so he is going downwards. When he has withdrawn, I can then squeeze my muscles to piss backwards. They often catch some of it in a bucket, but it is always in their bathrooms, so their problems.

It's not better than fucking, but it's another way of enjoying a cock for both of us.

With the hormones, my physical feminization proceeded. Mike and Mark admired my improved bum, which they said was much better than Anne's (though they still like her). And my tits grew enough to fill a small cup, and to feel very nice when they are sucked.

We didn't know it, but Anne had been busy. One of the things she had been doing was taking hormones. Martine had found a better combination, and Anne was pleased with how she felt -- still randy but much more of a girl. Her breasts were a little larger and the nipples more sensitive. She said she had enough of a clit to enjoy some oral sex from Charlotte, not to coming, but nice, which pleased them both.

One day I was in their flat, when there was a knock at the door. She went to answer it and brought back Sebastian! It seemed that I was there to help persuade Charlotte to actually go with him again. Anne thought she really needed it, and loved her enough to have contacted Sebastian. He in turn had got the offer of a job locally, and would take it, if only he could see Charlotte sometimes. Even without sex, he said!

I was touched. If Sebastian did not love Charlotte it was something close, and I could see that she was torn. We persuaded them to spend the night together, with or without sex, while Anne came to my flat.

That gave me the opportunity to talk with her. Charlotte had been speaking with me. She felt Anne was going a bit far in being faithful. Could I persuade her to have a big hairy man once in a while, and give a few handjobs in an evening?

Once I'd got her hesitating, I rang my two boys. I knew that Mark in particular fancied her, and by acting in a rather masterful way he took her off to bed.

Mike, of course, fucked me, and said he'd like to stay the night, so for once he did and I got to sleep with a big hairy man.

I awoke in the morning with a finger pressing on my arse, and excused myself to go for a pee. I lubed myself up and came back rather sleepily to find a hairy man with a big cock standing to attention. I lowered myself onto it as a reverse cowgirl, and enjoyed a good long fuck, though not a squirt. Grabbing myself to stop the sperms dripping, I clambered off, and discovered that it was not Mike, but Mark! They had swapped in the night.

Though the details were doubtless different, Anne had also enjoyed two cocks.

That really broke the ice. Charlotte and Anne are so happy. They have plenty of sex together, but also what they need which is different. I get most of Mike and Mark's spunk, but Anne gets enough. She also likes having a hairy man just sleeping with her all night. That usually involves some sucking off, I understand. Sebastian and Charlotte give each other some satisfaction without detracting from the marriage.

I certainly don't seem to have lost any libido. I still get a thrill from giving handjobs to guys on the building site and occasionally in the dance hall, and get well serviced by Mike and Mark. I have all the cock I need and some great friends.

I used to be an unhappy man obsessed with my cock. Now I don't have one, I'm a happy girl still obsessed with cock, but in a good way.

I love the way they rise up in anticipation. Every stroke is a pleasure, every ejaculation a triumph. I usually give a couple of handjobs at work, and often a couple in the evening when we go out. I love the rising lust and pleasure followed by a good load, and the satisfaction it gives the man.

I have two lovely men who each fuck me at least once most days. They may fuck me once or twice more, but I also like to suck them off, and they never object. Although they rarely spend the night, it's nice for me to doze on a hairy chest sometimes.

Like Charlotte and Anne, I am a lucky girl, with the balls to appreciate it.

12