Magic Dress - Angela Pt. 05

Story Info
After the ball.
2.3k words
4.46
14.6k
6

Part 7 of the 82 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was approached by the Union Reps again. "It was a great party, boss. Shame you weren't there. But on behalf of our members, we sincerely hope it is going to be an annual event, or we may down tools." With the emphasis on 'tools', of course.

Susan told me that the women had greatly appreciated our efforts to get their husbands going, and no-one was offended, but they would also like to meet Angela and the others socially some time, so we might be getting invitations to other events but why not come to the office when Arthur was away?

I took a morning off, and Angela arrived at coffee time. The staff in the offices were mostly female, and it was suggested that the few men take an early lunch. Arthur had said that phones should be answered, but administrative work did not need to progress. I had coffee and wandered around chatting. Interestingly, they had specifically asked that I did not wear a gaff, and this was one of the things they confirmed. They said it was impressive for the party, and had certainly surprised the men, which amused them. However it was not necessary for everyday wear, and they were concerned about possible harm to Arthur. They said most women do not have hourglass figures, and many have bulges in various places. They insisted that I could be a woman if I dressed and acted as one, and my little bulge made no difference. An obvious erection would, of course, but they did not think that was Angela's style. A similar message was conveyed to Yvette later when she visited. They said Jane was perfect and they really wanted to meet her more socially.

Jane and Yvette also visited, and we were encouraged to repeat more casually whenever we wanted. Talking with the women this way, I noticed that despite Arthur's instruction, most of them did indeed progress with work, just pausing to deal with an email, or to register a document in between conversations. I am pretty sure the men would have simply not worked. They also made some remarks which I do not believe they would have said to Arthur, and I found little inefficiencies and faults in our system which we were able to improve.

We also made arrangements to meet the other women scattered through the business in the canteen in the time between coffee break and lunch. However, one of the female engineers said Angela should visit all the works, and the men as well would be glad to see me. This meant safety boots and glasses generally, and in the main fabrication area: hard hat and coverall. Funnily enough, I still felt like Angela and was treated as such. I asked Iris about this and she immediately responded "Nice underwear and lipstick, that's what you need for confidence. Everything else is detail." She was right.

I was taken through and it was all explained to me as if I was a visitor, which actually gave me a different picture from the one I had, having built the firm from the inside. The men also treated me differently and made remarks which I don't think they would have said to Arthur. It was partly because Angela was not the boss, of course, but it was both nice and again I learned some things which helped the firm. I tried to visit the works areas as Angela at least once every couple of months and the office area a bit more often. Jane and Yvette of course became friends with the staff in Jim's and Maurice's areas of responsibility.

After a few months we were approached by the Union Representatives. They said they had really enjoyed the sexy parties and what happened when they got home afterwards. But on reflection and now they had got to know us, perhaps it shouldn't be a sexy show next year. Instead, the men would love to have a proper dance with us. Susan agreed to make plans. She and Peter arranged evening classes to teach the waltz, which got a good response and several couples from the firm joined the local ballroom dancing society. Peter also gave us private lessons.

We were approached by the lesbians who asked if they could meet us with their partners at lunch one day, because the partners were really dying to meet us more than they could at the party. So Angela, Jane and Yvette made a visit to the firm one morning and went off to a nearby restaurant for lunch. No-one said anything about cross-dressing or lesbianism, we just had a nice chat. One of the partners, actually a civil engineer named Sarah, then said they had an ulterior motive, as they wanted to invite us out for an evening, with our wives of course. It was a particular date, so it had to be that day if at least some of us could make it. I said I'd try, but could not promise.

I phoned Susan and told her. Of course she was in on it. "All done," she said. "All meetings and travel have been adjusted so that you, Jim and Maurice have a free afternoon, nothing in the evening and nothing important the following morning. No excuse!"

"So what is this event?"

"That'd be telling, but you should all really enjoy it. Dress like you would for a nice meal out." Which was reassuring.

It turned out that it was a sort of club which was very welcoming for lesbians but not exclusive, and it was a women only event. There were some lovely women there, plus I noticed at least one Man in a Dress apart from us. There was dinner and a cabaret. It turned out to be a burlesque show, which is a sort of traditional striptease. Sarah said it was very popular with straight women these days. The artiste (I was told that was the term she liked) was called Sally Rand and actually a bit older than us, but had a fabulous figure as we found out. We all enjoyed it so much, as Iris and I discussed later. She was funny as well as sexy, and really showed what the tease in striptease should be. She made suggestive remarks as she walked around the tables, thrusting her breasts or bum, or making pouts to the customers, with increasingly fewer clothes. I was glad I wasn't wearing a gaff because Arthur was taking notice as well, for the first time since I became Angela, who was also quite excited. Iris patted my crotch and said quietly "Down, girl" which actually happened. Apparently Yvette was also affected, I found later, but not Jane, though she said she had enjoyed it tremendously and would love to see another show.

Sally had asked the audience "do you like what you see?" when she was down to a low-cut bra. Getting an affirmative response, she asked "would you like to see more?" and teased us to answer again and louder before taking it off, which meant not quite, several times. Then she marched around the tables displaying her splendid boobs and asking everyone "do you like what you see?" until we had all said that we did and wanted to see more. Finally she was down to bikini pants, and asked us again. She was finally persuaded to remove them to reveal a thong, allowing us to enjoy a splendid bum. Finally we convinced her that we wanted to see more, and she removed it with a flourish to reveal a trimmed dark bush. Then naked apart from high heels, she went round to each table to show herself. It had obviously been planned, because we were the last table. She had picked up a chair and I thought she was going to sit down. Instead she put one foot on the chair right in front of me, and I was gazing at her parted vulva! "Do you like what you see?"

This was where you might expect Arthur to rise to the occasion, but he did not get a look in, as Angela was entranced. With Iris's cunt I had dived in to lick, both as Arthur and Angela, but I had never stopped to just look at one as a woman might, and I was enchanted. Distantly I heard "I see you do," and it moved closer to my face. She had been sweating so the dark curls were all moist as was the pink interior just peeking between the lips. I just gazed in wonder.

I came to, as she stepped away to great applause, and Sarah said "I think someone's in love!"

She patted my shoulder and added "It's all right. Straight women don't generally get to look at other women's pussies, but when they do they usually like it. Some form groups just to show each other. You can see mine, if you want."

"And mine," came in our three employees. "Any time, Angela."

Sarah asked Jane and Yvette if they appreciated Sally's pussy. "It was lovely," said Jane. "I never realised. I'm going to ask Nancy to show me hers as soon as I get home."

"Me too," said Yvette. "Kathy's knickers will be down right away."

Then there was dancing: female only couples of course. One of the great things was that during the meal and even the dance, the music was quiet enough so that you could still talk. Then Sally Rand came to our table, fully dressed of course, in a smart but modest dress, this time sitting on the chair. Sarah introduced us, and explained the next stage of her wicked plan.

Surprisingly (to us) many of the women were disappointed not to have the sexy show. So what she proposed is that we put on our gear again just for the women who wanted, and also book Sally Rand. It was a great idea and I accepted at once. Sally actually did more than just perform; she essentially scripted a show, and rehearsed us. We didn't compare to her, of course, but we knew what to do and it was longer.

(Yes, I did take time to admire Iris's cunt like a woman, and we looked at pictures online together with great interest, discussing them and comparing them as we would clothes. I even got to see those of Kathy and Nancy, in a meeting along with Jane and Yvette, which was a real privilege.)

On the day of the event, Susan introduced us in her rude way.

"OK girls, first the show, then the buffet. We've got two special treats, and I hope the secret has not leaked out too much, but you're gonna love it. First on, let me welcome back our three hot babes! Introducing - Absolutely Amazing Angela! Juicy Delicious Jane! Extremely Erotic Yvette!" as we came on stage.

Then the music started. 'Three times a lady', of course and we did as Sally had instructed us. I writhed rather than walked as I moved my hands over my dress as if I was being stimulated and smoothing it to show what was underneath (or not). I massaged my boobs, showed off my apple cheeked rear, and ran my hands down my thighs to emphasize my flat front. Jane sauntered sexily and twirled her dress, but not enough to show her knickers. Yvette wobbled her boobs and danced to give flashes under her skirt of her stocking tops and of course pink panties from the front and back. They were the sort sometimes worn by can-can dancers: full pants with rows of lace on the rear. When the music ended, she quickly raised her skirt and pirouetted slowly. There was a hush, then clapping and cheering.

"And now let me give you Sally Rand!" as the music of 'The Stripper' began. We departed as she began her show. Jane did not change, but Yvette and I both escaped from our gaffs, hurriedly undressed, adjusted makeup and put on the appropriate underwear, and our versions of the special dress. We had learned that for each of us it was necessary to have particular undies, which were very similar. Of course we had smaller breast forms.

We waited till we heard the final "Do you want to see more?" and got ready. When the clapping had died down, Susan thanked Sally for a stimulating performance and announced "And here finally, in their lovely dresses, once again are Angela, Jane and Yvette!"

We came on, walking in step and turning, promenading together. It was no great routine, but it was appreciated, as the audience told us by clapping and over the buffet. We moved around and were complimented, and often asked "where did you get those dresses?"

Afterwards, there was dancing, and the lesbians took the lead with us for the Last Waltz, which was greatly appreciated by That Dress.

I said before that I liked pretty dresses, but wasn't gay, nor was I a man sexually excited by wearing women's clothes. All of that is true. I have been kissed and smooched by lots of men and felt their cocks, but did not get an erection. I was excited, but in a different way. I think what I liked most in the parties was showing off like a woman and being appreciated by both men and women in their different ways. I am also very privileged to have learned so much and to be accepted into the social company of women in a way that men never are. It has been interesting to meet other cross-dressers, and to learn that we are not all the same. Jane and I never actually tried dating or having sex as a woman, but Yvette did and might still do it again. She is the one who really thought she might become a woman in that way. We have all discovered how to be a girlfriend to our wives, and enjoy them in different ways in our male and female versions.

I now have a very full and fulfilling life, all thanks to That Dress. I wonder how many there are, and how many of them have worked the magic?