Wearing the Ring

Story Info
Quinn is changed to a woman and is seduced by Kyle.
7.6k words
4.65
45.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers

I've done a couple of magic gender change stories, specifically my Magic Doll stories and Commotationem. I read a story about a ring that caused a gender change and took that concept and did some very different things with it.

This includes gender change, magic, sex between a male and a woman who had been a male.

**********************************************

Was I cruel? I don't think so. Did I take advantage of someone? Certainly, though they seem to have accepted it well enough.

I am Kyle, a 26 year old professional. I'm 5'11" and 170 pounds and reasonably fit. I don't claim to be any sort of Adonis, but have not had problems attracting women. I shared a 2 bedroom apartment with Quinn, about the same age but about 5'6" and 135 pounds. He was slight though not really effeminate and worked remotely a lot.

Quinn never seemed to have much luck with the women and spent a lot of time at the apartment, unless I took him along to be my wingman. As I've said, I did pretty well with the women, but he never managed to snag one. He seemed to be depressed about it a lot, and a few times I tried to fix him up with someone but it never seemed to work out.

We were sitting at the apartment early one Friday evening, drinking beer and talking. Quinn was depressed, as usual, and seemed to be down on women, mostly because he had so little luck with them.

"Girls have it so damned easy. All they have to do is sit back and wait for the guys to pursue them."

"It's a little harder than that. There's doing makeup, hair, clothing, then flirting to catch the attention of the right guy."

"Still, it seems like most girls who want a guy can find one."

"That's easy to say when you have no idea what it's like to be a woman."

"It's not like I'm going to be able to find out."

"What if you could find out?"

"You think dressing in drag is going to teach me what's it's like to be a girl?"

"No, I mean really being a woman for a little while."

"That's not possible. Sex change is irreversible and takes a long time."

"What if there were another way?"

"Something that would let me really be a girl and change back?"

"Exactly."

"How the fuck could that happen?"

"A magic ring. When you put it on, you become a woman. When you take it off, you change back."

"You're bullshitting me."

I walked in my room, dug in a drawer and found the ring. I walked back out holding it in the palm of my hand. I walked over to Quinn and held out my hand with the ring in it. He looked at my hand then looked me in the face, then looked back at my hand.

"I still don't believe you."

"Try it and see."

"Maybe you should try it first."

"Been there, done that, don't need to do it again."

"I still don't believe you."

"But you're not brave enough to put the ring on and prove me wrong."

With that. Quinn snatched the ring out of my hand and slipped it on his finger. All at once, he had a shocked look on his face and sat back in his chair. He grunted and groaned and made weird faces as changes rippled through his body. He leaned back and panted as his body began to change. It took about ten or fifteen minutes, at the end of which, Quinn the guy was now Quinn the woman.

"Oh, fuck."

Quinn's voice was higher. She now had c-cup breasts and a feminine face along with softer skin, wider hips, and a narrower waist - and no Adam's apple. Quinn looked down and saw her boobs, and tentatively touched them. She slid a hand down between her legs and found no penis. She looked up at me in shock.

"That really changed me."

"No shit."

"And I'll change back when I take the ring off."

"There are things you have to do in order to be able to take the ring off."

"What do you mean?"

Quinn starts tugging at the ring, which will not budge from her finger. She has a frightened look on her pretty little face as she looks back at me.

"You didn't tell me there were conditions for taking the ring off and changing back."

"You grabbed the ring and jammed it on before I could tell you."

"What the fuck do I have to do to get it off again?"

"First, it stays on for a minimum of a week."

"A week? I have to stay this way for an entire fucking week?"

"Then you have to have a female orgasm."

"I suppose I could masturbate to get that."

"And you have to have a man cum in your pussy."

I thought Quinn was going to have a heart attack. Her face turned almost purple between some combination of anger, fear, and embarrassment. She began to gasp for air and clutched her chest, which reminded her that she now had boobs. She looked down at her boobs, then looked up at me with horror in her eyes.

"I have to let a guy fuck me and cum in my cunt?"

"You do indeed."

"You said you did this>"

"I did."

"And you let a guy fuck you?"

"It's amazing what it will teach you about women."

"I don't know if I want to do that."

"You don't know if you want the chance to change back to a man?"

"I don't know if I can do that."

"It's not that hard. Like I said, I've done that. It was actually rather pleasurable, but I prefer being a man fucking women."

"Shit."

"Look, you're going to be this way for a week, so we need to get you some panties, bras, and jeans that fit better."

"I'd rather just wear my clothes."

"They're not going to fit as well, and you need some support for those nice boobs."

Quinn put her hand in front of her chest to cover her breasts. Her tee shirt, which now fit more snugly made it clear that her nipples had gotten quite hard. In spite of her protestations, Quinn was getting turned on by all of this. She turned red, and squirmed in her seat. I thought I could see just the slightest hint of wetness in the crotch of her jeans.

"I wish I had never done this."

"Just enjoy the ride while it lasts. Besides, we need to do something with that hair."

"What's wrong with my hair?"

"If you're a guy who doesn't care about his appearance, nothing. If you're a woman, everything."

"Oh shit."

"Let's do some shopping - my treat."

"No skirts, no dresses - understand?"

"Spoil sport."

"Fuck you."

"Maybe later."

"Fuck, no."

"You're gonna have to fuck someone."

"There's no other way?"

"Nope."

"Shit. I'll have to think about this. I screwed myself."

"And now you get to be screwed by someone else."

"That I'm used to - just not literally."

"Let's go shopping. Enjoy this experience while it lasts. Embrace it."

"There's a difference between embracing this and embracing some guy and having him shove a dick in me."

"That can be quite pleasant, once you let go of your hang-ups."

I drove her to a discount store, where I bought her several pair of panties and a couple of bras to start. She didn't want anything pink or lacy, or even remotely sexy. Need I even bother to mention that thongs were a no-go. I did manage to steer her toward bikini panties, though all in solid colors and mostly dark. She went for black and dark blue, but put the kibosh on some red panties.

She wanted to just wear her boy jeans, but I got her to try on some nice women's jeans. She almost freaked the first time she went in the women's dressing room. I found her some jeans that fit her ass nicely, and as a women, she had quite a nice ass. I picked out a couple of tops that looked cute and seemed to fit. Again, we had to stick with neutral colors - nothing too girly.

I took her back to the apartment, and with a little pressure managed to get her to shave her armpits and her legs, though she did protest a bunch. I even got her to trim her bush with a beard trimmer, though she refused to shave that. I had her put on some if her new clothes, then spent a few minutes trying to get her hair to look a little more feminine.

I took her to a salon and they trimmed her hair and styled it in a much cuter fashion. Quinn was shocked at how she looked and even if she didn't want to be too girly, still seemed pleased at the result. She was beginning to look like a really pretty woman. I don't know if she began to accept it so much as she seemed to get numb over all the changes.

I took advantage of that to get her to a nail salon, where I had them trim and clean up her nails nicely and put a fairly muted color on them. She was pretty antsy about that, but again, was shocked by how cute it made her look. I dragged her to a department store where I had them do her makeup and buy some items. Even numb, she whined a bit over wearing makeup, but when they finished, she was gorgeous.

"Keep in mind, all this is temporary. At the end of a week, you can donate the clothes and ditch the makeup, and go back to brushing your hair in a masculine fashion."

"I can't believe how I look, but still,,,"

She was going to rebel when I took her to get her ears pierced. I had to tell her that after her female week, she could ditch the earrings and the holes would close back up and no one would ever know. Besides, some straight guys wear earrings now. I just bought her two pair of earrings and the person told her how to take care of her ears while it all healed.

Quinn now looked every bit a woman, and frankly was something of a knockout. She wanted to head back to the apartment, but I persuaded her to let me take her to dinner. I put my hand on her lower back as we walked in which made her squirm a bit, then I pulled out her chair when she sat down. She really was kind of freaked by it all, but I ordered a bottle of wine and she quickly drank up.

As Quinn drank, she seemed to loosen up and began to play with it all a bit. We had a male waiter and she flirted with him and even held my hand for a while. I don't think she accepted it so much as just quit trying to fight it for a while. By the time we were done eating, Quinn was not feeling any pain. I drove us back to the apartment.

She insisted that she wanted to jill herself to a female orgasm, rather than letting me bring her there. She went in her room and locked the door, not that an interior lock would keep me out, but I figured it was better to let her feel comfortable with the whole thing. I sat watching cable when she came out half an hour later with her clothes somewhat askew.

"I tried, and I can't make myself cum."

"I know you aren't too thrilled with the idea, but I can try to see if I can get you to cum."

"You're absolutely sure I have to cum as part of what it takes to change back?"

"Yeah, and I did that when I wore the ring and changed."

"I feel weird about having you see me naked like this."

"If I'm going to make you cum, not only will I see all that, I'm going to have to touch it - a lot."

"I hate it, but let's do it."

We went into her room together, and when she stopped, I began to first stroke her back, then I leaned forward and kissed her neck. She whimpered and pulled away.

"I don't want you kissing me."

"I won't kiss your lips, unless you kiss me, but I need to kiss other parts of your body."

"So I guess I'm going to get a lesson on what you do to your girlfriends."

"Most of them really seem to enjoy it."

"I've heard some moans and shrieks before. Made it hard to sleep sometimes."

"So let me show you how I please them."

I took her hand and led her over to the bed. I could see her bite her lip and tremble as we went. I sat her down on the bed and sat beside her. As I stroked her back, I could tell she had removed her bra. I kissed her neck as I put my hands on her waist, then moved my hands up her sides. I held off on touching her boobs. A lot of women don't like you to go for their breasts too quickly, and she was antsier than most.

Her tee shirt was not tucked into her jeans, so I snuck my hands under her tee and actually stroked her skin, still sticking mostly to her sides. She gasped as I touched her skin and squirmed nervously. I caressed her bare back, under her top, while continuing to kiss around her neck and up onto her ears. She moaned and squirmed as I did, but didn't pull away.

I stuck with that for a while, until I could feel her begin to relax, then I snuck a hand around and lightly grazed the very edge of her left breast. When she didn't protest that too much, I did the same with the other hand and the other boob. I could tell she was starting to get into it, in spite of her reluctance. I fondled a little more of the breast while easing her tee up over her boobs altogether.

I paused and lifted up on the shirt, and she raised her arms and I pulled it off her. She looked apprehensive as I began to kiss her upper chest and moved my hands up her body until they were on both her breasts. I took it a little slow, but before long was running my thumbs over her nipples, which were rock hard.

"Shit. It never felt that good when I touched them."

"I think I've spent more time touching women's boobs than you have."

"Mine were the first I ever touched."

"You're a virgin?"

"Please don't tell anyone."

"That I took my male roommate's virginity - no chance of that."

"I'm not a male right now."

"You certainly aren't."

"I'm really embarrassed."

"How does a guy get to be 24 years old and still be a virgin?"

"I'm kind of shy, and none of the girls ever seemed much interested in me."

"I'll make you a deal."

"What's that?"

"You have to have sex with a guy to change back."

"I wish I didn't, but..."

"And you have to be a woman for a week."

"Whether I like it or not."

"Let me make love to you all this week, while you're a woman, then when you change back to a guy, I'll help you find a woman that you can lose your male virginity with."

"All this week?"

"Gives you a chance to see what sex is like from the female side. It's not like you'll get that chance again. Embrace it while it's here."

"And you'll help me when I change back?"

"Absolutely. And I know just the woman to do it."

"You're sure you can find a woman that I can lose my virginity with?"

"If I can't find someone within two weeks, I'll put on the ring and become a woman and let you fuck me."

"Okay, then."

With that, I leaned forward and kissed her nipple. She gasped and grabbed my head. She didn't pull me away so I kept kissing and licking that boob, as Quinn began to moan. I pushed her back to lie on the bed, then got up and swung her legs over so she was completely on the bed. I crawled onto the bed beside her and resumed making love to her boobs.

She was basically a c-cup with very nicely shaped boobs. Then again, what had she done to make them droop? She had dark areolas that were just begging for attention, and nipples that were stiff and calling out to me. I sucked on one nipple like I was trying to suck it off her. I nipped it lightly with my teeth, which caused her to gasp and moan.

As my mouth teased that boob, I stroked the other one with my hand. I could feel her squirming under me as I pleasured her breasts. She moaned and stroked my head. I switched to suck on the other boob as I fondled the first one. I like women's boobs and I like to enjoy them and do my damnedest to make sure the woman enjoys what I'm doing as well.

Her moans almost sounded like she was weeping, but she kept my head to her chest, so it was pretty clear she didn't want me to stop. She began to rock back and forth as I kissed and sucked her titties. She had what almost seemed like some sort of spasm, before she slumped back on the bed and let go of me. When she did, I began to kiss my way down from her breasts to her pussy.

Quinn almost seemed to be out of it, until I began to lick her pussy in earnest. Her legs, which had been lying limply on the bed , were quickly wrapped around my shoulders pulling me closer to her. As I continued to lick her, I eased a finger into her pussy. By now she was soaking wet down there and it slid in easily. Her clit began to peek out at the top of her cunt, and I gave it a lick.

She began to move her hips, and it felt more like she was fucking my face than like I was tongue fucking her. She lifted her ass off the bed, using her legs around my shoulders as leverage, and jammed her sweet snatch into my face. Look, I've gone down on some women, but I'd never had any woman who seemed to enjoy that as much as Quinn did.

I was happy making love to her snatch with my tongue and my fingers. I don't know how long I was down there, but I think she came twice, just from that. Finally, her legs gave out and flopped limply to each side releasing me from my willing bondage. Once she did, I kissed my way back up her body, spending a little more time with her breasts as I did.

I didn't kiss her on the lips, since I still wasn't sure she welcomed that. I positioned myself over her and snuck the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She was a virgin still as a female, and had an intact hymen, so I eased my way in until I hit that barrier, then backed out to where I was just barely in her. I repeated that a few times until I eased my way in and she thrust her hips getting me past that and deeper in her.

I was only about halfway in, but wanted to take it slow and make it as pleasurable as possible. I eased out and back in several more times, getting slightly deeper with every thrust, until I was all the way in and felt my hips tight against her. I paused for a few seconds to let her get used to the feel of having a prick filling her up.

Once I felt she was ready, I started slowly, pulling nearly out before plunging deeply in her again. As she seemed to get into it, I gradually picked up speed and power until I was fucking her cunt both hard and fast. She seemed to enjoy it and was fucking me back as I took her on her maiden voyage into womanhood.

Honestly, five to ten minutes is pretty normal for me, but I wanted this to last and think I managed to stretch it out to fifteen minutes or more before I could tell I was going over the edge. I jammed my cock as deep into her as I possibly could and filled that pussy with my cum. As I did, Quinn seemed to awaken and grabbed my face and began to kiss me almost as though her life depended on it.

We kissed as my balls emptied themselves in her sweet love canal. We kissed until my dick softened to the point where it began to slip out of her. I could feel her push her hips forward, trying to keep me inside her as long as possible. She wrapped her legs around my hips holding me tight to her. Though I got softer, I didn't slip out for the longest time.

I know, some men have, or at least claim to have limitless sexual stamina. I knew I'd be able to get it up again before too terribly long, but I was going to need to recover a bit first. Finally, she let go of me and I rolled us over so she was now lying on top of me. That was nice as I could rub her ass and her boobs better that way than when I was on her.

Funny that not too terribly long ago, Quinn had not wanted me to kiss her and had only reluctantly agreed to sex. Now she was kissing me with great abandon and seemed quite enthusiastic about it all. That made me feel much better about the coming week and the prospects for sex during that time. She was attractive as a woman, and I was more than happy to fuck her. I was just sad to think that it might only be for one week.

We kissed and I continued to stroke her ass and fondle her boobs. Pretty soon, I started to get hard again. As I did I could feel my cock sawing around her perineum. Clearly, Quinn could feel that as well and she made very satisfied animal sounds as she squirmed around on me. Then she lifted her hips, reached down and grabbed my prick and guided it into her pussy.

She moved slowly and sensually as she began to fuck my cock, driving it deep into her being then nearly out again. We kissed as I played with a boob with one hand, and snuck my other hand around and put a finger in her ass. As I did, she gasped and got a little more hip movement into her fucking. She moaned and gradually picked up speed, though she still kept it slower than my fastest.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers
12