Magic Dress - Bobbie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then at the end of a good evening he gave me an envelope with £100 in it.

Before I could protest, he told me firmly, "This is for you to buy yourself some sexy underwear. I would go out and buy it if I could. There's nothing wrong with a man buying clothes for his sexy girlfriend is there?"

"Well...," I began.

"That's settled, then. I look forward to seeing you in it!"

Tony immediately said he would do the same for Georgie, so the three of us went together and had a great time. And Sid appreciated what I had bought as much as I did. Sexy underwear is nice even secretly, but it is even better if a man can appreciate it on you.

CHAPTER 11 -- Andrew and Peter

Tony said a friend had told him of two men, Andrew and Peter, who might appreciate a handjob, but were a bit shy. That proved to be an understatement. They were brothers in their forties, I would say, who worked as library archivists somewhere, and were clearly intelligent but extremely introverted.

They lived in a pleasant three-bedroom semi-detached house which had belonged to their parents, though their father had died when they were young, and they had mainly been raised by their mother, as I later learned

I arrived dressed as a slapper and they were in suits with ties. The place was immaculate, and I was sure they were very clean.

I approached them as I had learned to do with Sid, which proved to be a disaster.

"We're sorry," said Andrew finally, as we had failed to make conversation for about half an hour, "we're just not used to dealing with ladies, or having dates."

"Could we invite you to dinner, next week?" said Peter, hesitantly. It was about the longest sentence he had said. Of course, I agreed. And realised what had been wrong.

The next week I wore the green dress, and tried to act like a lady.

They obviously like cooking, and had prepared a fine meal, really haute cuisine and the portions were not too large. Just ladylike.

They were more comfortable this way, and talked a bit more. They were wanting to know about me, but there wasn't much I could say, but I was happy with my job as a home care assistant. They thought that was a very caring and socially useful job, and I was glad to agree. Throughout they were absolutely courteous (and probably exactly correct in etiquette, I thought) in a way I had not experienced, but rather like. To be a lady was to be appreciated and respected in a very pleasant way. I tried to act the part as well as I could.

They shyly accepted my compliments on the food, but did not want to say much about themselves. They were more forthcoming about factual matters, in which they were virtually encyclopaedic. Anything from ancient history to scientific advances they seemed to know about and were quite enthusiastic. They also knew all about modern politics, but were unwilling to express opinions about them.

It really had to be slow. I finished the evening giving them each a kiss on the cheek, which seemed to be much appreciated. The next week was a simple kiss on the lips. Next time I kissed them both when I arrived. But on leaving just offered my face and lips, so they had to kiss me. The following week I offered myself to be kissed on arrival. Meanwhile I had started holding hands and putting an arm around each of them on the sofa. Contact increased until I demanded and got a hug and a kiss on arrival and before leaving, and the kisses became more enthusiastic.

Finally I could feel Andrew's stiff cock against me, and dropped my hand to feel it through the trousers.

"That's very nice," I whispered. "Next time...". I turned and kissed Peter, putting my hand gently on his groin.

Next time, after dinner and conversation in which I mentioned the Kama Sutra and got more of a lesson on history and linguistics than I had bargained for, I took their hands and asked who would take me to the bedroom.

This proved too much of a decision for them, so I told Andrew to take me there, and said Peter should come too. They meekly complied. It was clear they were both in my power, as I told them to remove their trousers and pants. They looked at each other, then did so more or less simultaneously, I suppose getting strength from each other.

They had nice uncut cocks and I told them so.

"Any girl would be pleased to have a cock like this," I told them. "Who's first?"

Of course, they were unable to decide, so I just took the nearest one (which was Andrew) by the hand and led him to the bed, and told him to lie down. I told Peter he could watch if he wished, or leave. I don't think he made the decision: he was just too frightened to move.

I was slightly relieved to see they were not as big as Sid's cock, as I had decided they would be sucked. I could not possibly imagine that either of them had contracted a disease.

So, with my mouth and hand, I loved those two cocks. Neither of the boys said anything other than "Oh!" and slight groans, but I was sure they were enjoying it, and they spunked well into my mouth.

I felt like the cat that had got the cream, having finally seduced these gentle men!

"Shall I do the same next week?" I asked and they both nodded vigorously.

I went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and repair my makeup, leaving them to clean themselves with tissues. I also phoned Tony. When I returned, they were fully dressed and neat.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, boys," I said. "I've really enjoyed it."

"So have we!" they said together, the most enthusiastic they had ever been.

"You're a very nice lady," said Peter, and gave me a kiss.

"And a very sexy one," said Andrew, blushing.

"Thank you," I said. "It's very kind of you to say so, and I shall look forward to being with you again."

In a few minutes Tony arrived, and took me home. I told him of my success.

On the way he took a different turning, and stopped in a place away from houses where the footpath was behind some bushes. Without saying a word, he unzipped his trousers, and got out his cock.

I took the invitation and sucked him off gleefully. I had just been a lady with two gentlemen. Now I was a slut in a car!

He took me back to his place where Georgie was waiting, but it was not Georgie! It was George, with no makeup and in his man clothes. I got down on my knees where he stood with his sticks, unzipped him and sucked him off!

Then we had coffee and they told me what a slut I was! Four cocks in one evening! They had both held off for three days to give me the benefit of the biggest load they could manage. Afterwards Tony took me home.

It wasn't just the coffee that kept me awake. I had sucked off four cocks! What a naughty girl I was! What an utter slut! And wasn't it fun!

For Tony and George it was just a one-off, and I grew confident enough to drive myself. Andrew and Peter became less shy with me, and my costumes became a little more risqué.

I was still being treated as a lady, but perhaps a naughty one!

12