Magic Dress - Bobbie Pt. 03

Story Info
A girl having fun!
5.8k words
4.67
4.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12 -- Bill

It was a great life. I really enjoyed my job. Although it was badly paid and some might think it menial, I was helping men who through no fault of their own had difficulty managing. I gave them a little companionship and dignity. I did this as a man.

But that was my working life and my working clothes!

In the evening I primped and preened and enjoyed transforming myself into a girl. Mostly I was alone, but still had the full works and checked myself out in the mirror a few times, with different costumes. I had got some bits to make my bedroom a bit more feminine, and my sleeping attire was very feminine! At least once a week I had girly time with Georgie. (She also sucked off my cock to keep it from embarrassing me.)

But even better than that, for one evening a week I was a lady who had a fancy dinner with two gentlemen, and sucked them off for dessert. At other times I was a slut who wanked off Sid's huge cock.

And was actually fucked once a week by Tony!

The thing that was wrong was Bill.

It now seemed wrong for me to toss him off as a man. So I suggested I would try to find a girl who might do it for him. Just as a friend, absolutely no payment. He was of course interested, and wondered what sort of girls I knew. I was evasive, but asked him what he would like.

"Babs Windsor!" he said, straight away. "You know, the sexy nurse in the Carry On films. I've always thought nurses were hot."

I said I would see what I could do.

Georgie jumped at the chance, and gave Tony his orders. Eventually they sorted out something between a real nurse's outfit of the 1960's and the sexy nurse outfit you can hire for parties. Georgie was about the same size as me, so had got some adjustments made by a dressmaker.

There was a much bigger bra with it!

I told Bill that nurse Barbara would be along to see him in the evening. He was amazed and very pleased.

"And how is the patient today? Have you opened your bowels?"

It wasn't long before he complained of some stiffness down below, and I said I would carry out some physiotherapy. His cock felt bigger and harder than ever before, and he shot much more.

We played other games. I got a lab coat from a charity shop, and he wore it, with his cock out of his trousers so that I could say "Ooh Doctor!" and he could say "Carry on, nurse!"

I stripped him off and gave him a thorough medical examination, building his excitement as I slowly got to his genitals. I told him the laboratory needed a specimen and got a cup to catch it in.

There were two problems. It was automatic -- my medical examination was real, not like someone playing around. Would he suspect something? And he had winced at one point, and I felt a slight lump.

Afterwards I mentioned that I had noticed, and asked if had he told the doctor. He said it was nothing, and I knew older men often try not to be trouble, so he would probably not say anything till it became really severe.

So as a home care assistant I told my boss that I thought Bill might have a medical problem and he said that it was above my pay grade and I should just get on with the job.

"Clean and make a cup of tea, that's all you're there for," he shouted. "Don't get involved, and don't worry about things that don't concern you."

I phoned his GP where the receptionist took a dim view of me as a home care assistant, and told me the nurse would check it out on her next visit. I tried to say I thought it was urgent, but did not dare to use the proper medical terms.

A few weeks later nothing had happened and the lump was bigger.

I was driving when I recognised the district nurse's car, so I stopped and waited till she came out of the house she was visiting. I knew I was going to be late for a particularly cantankerous client, but waited and stopped her. I said that Bill had messed himself a bit, and I had noticed while cleaning him up, and showed where it was on myself.

The following week I got a message that my appointment with Bill was cancelled because he was in hospital.

"That's what you get for interfering!" said my boss. "I can't just change the schedule, so we both lose out financially for a while."

Finally Bill came back, and when I went for our regular weekly appointment, the nurse was waiting for me.

"That was very perceptive of you," she said. "You know there are vacancies for care assistants in hospital? They do some of the things you do, and also some routine measurements to reduce the load on nurses. I'd be glad to recommend you."

I said I was happy with what I was doing, but she gave me a card and said to contact her if I changed my mind.

"By the way, he was saying something about Nurse Barbara, do you know who that is?"

I laughed.

"Barbara Windsor, from the Carry On films. Sorry, that's a bit of a fantasy of his. I hope he wasn't too disappointed seeing nurses in scrubs."

She looked at me oddly for a moment. Did I say 'nurses' or did I say 'us'?

"I do like watching medical programmes on TV," I said. "You know, Casualty and such."

She seemed to relax, and told me in simple words what the problem had been -- exactly what I suspected, though I didn't say so, of course. Having been caught early it had been fairly easy to deal with. Still, if I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on him?

It was a few weeks before he was ready for a handjob, but I visited him in the evening anyway.

"Have you got any other outfits?" he asked. "More just like a woman friend?" Next time it was the green dress and he was enchanted. We chatted, and finally he had something to say, holding my hand.

"I know you're a bloke and all, but you saved my life and I think you're the kindest, loveliest woman I've ever met. You don't have to, you know, er -- wank me at all if you don't want to. Just come and see me sometimes. If there's anything I can do for you, even money, just say. I know you folks don't get paid much, and I haven't got much meself, but just say."

There was something wrong with my throat, so I couldn't say anything for a moment.

"Yes, I'm a bloke, but I like to be treated like a woman, and I love tossing you off. If you enjoy it, that's all the reward I need. And Nurse Barbara is a bit of fun for both of us."

He looked gobsmacked, then had a big grin with tears in his eyes. I hugged and kissed him, and he kissed me back.

When I visited again there was a bunch of flowers for me. The first that Bobbie had ever received.

CHAPTER 13 -- Going it alone

Things happened -- some expected, some not so.

The first was that I had to stop having sex with Georgie and Tony. I perfectly well understood. Georgie was going to be a woman all the time rather than a girl some of the time. Despite her age, she started to take hormones, and hoped to lose her cock and balls in due course. It was a proper relationship between her and Tony, and they wanted it to be exclusive. She didn't want to suck my cock, or anyone but Tony's. And she did not want to share him with me, so I would miss my weekly fuck.

From now on, I would have to find my own.

They kindly gave me a couple of realistic dildoes in high quality silicone, which could be boiled to sterilize them. One had a suction pad, so I could fix it and move myself against it. They were about the same size as Tony's cock.

"Don't go getting bigger ones," she warned me. "It can be addictive, but then you and the fella are disappointed when you get a real one. Small cocks can be fun as well, if you keep tight. And if you do find a really big man then you will appreciate him properly."

And something else happened, which was not totally unexpected. Sooner or later I knew it would come.

I had just left Bill's in my Nurse Barbara outfit, covered with a long coat of course, when I was stopped by two youths.

"Gotta light?" said one.

"Sorry, I don't smoke," I said, fearfully.

"Check in yer handbag," he said.

"Hand it over, bitch!" said the other, grabbing it as I hesitated.

"Let's 'ave a look at yer," said the first, pulling my coat open. "For fuck's sake!"

The next thing was a punch in the gut which sent me to the ground.

"Fucking fairy!" he shouted, and kicked my leg.

I was trying to curl into a ball as further kicks landed.

I heard an "Oi!" and running footsteps. Then footsteps were running away. My two attackers were haring off as two men arrived from the direction of the bus stop. One was a fit and fairly good-looking man of about thirty, the other was bigger and bulkier, and I could see why my attackers ran.

Actually, it was the big one who knelt down by me as his friend gave chase.

"I'm Dominic," he said loudly (to check if I was conscious). "I'm a trained first-aider with the St John's Ambulance Brigade."

I knew the drill for first aid, of course and had great respect for St John's.

"My name's Bobbie," I said. "I didn't bang my head and I didn't lose consciousness. I can't be pregnant because I'm a man in women's clothes. You can examine me."

He started feeling me in a skilled way.

"Is your friend going to be OK?" I asked. "There's two of them."

"Mark does judo," he answered. "He'll be all right."

I hurt where I had been kicked, but no obvious broken bones, and apart from shock didn't feel too bad. I told him I had been a first-aider in a factory, but it had closed down and I moved here. He was a tiny bit disappointed that I wasn't a fellow St John's volunteer.

Mark came back with my handbag. They had got away with my purse, but my phone and keys had been recovered. Mark had gathered up what he could. The condoms and lube were there to my embarrassment, my compact was cracked and the lipstick missing.

They went with me to my car, and I assured them I could still drive and would get myself checked out in the morning. As they had missed their bus by helping me, I insisted on driving them home. Any thoughts I might have had of their cocks were driven out by finding out that they were a gay couple, who sympathised with my plight, having been on the receiving end of attacks and abuse themselves when younger.

Mark insisted on giving me some cash to be going on with, which I should return when I could.

Somewhat shaken, I was aching next day but did my job, both for the money and not to let the clients down. I reported my driving licence and bank card lost. But I told Sid what had happened and said I didn't feel up to having a date that week. He insisted I did nothing apart from making a cup of tea, and asking me to describe my attackers.

"Fucking scumbags!" he said. "We could probably find out who they are, but honestly love, I wouldn't go to the police. You don't want to stand up in court and have to explain how you were dressed."

I also phoned Andrew and Peter, who suggested an afternoon tea in town on Saturday instead of our regular evening.

A taxi picked me up and took me to a posh hotel where my gentlemen friends were waiting. We kissed politely as you do in public, and they led me to a table. Afternoon tea was ordered: a multi-tiered cake stand with little sandwiches and cakes, plus of course china pots of tea. It was both genteel and delicious.

Of course, they wanted to know about my 'incident' as they called it, and were very unhappy. On hearing about the loss of money, they immediately offered to give me some, but I explained that I had been loaned a bit and could manage.

Andrew took a £20 note out of his wallet.

"This is not for you," he said. "This is from us to thank your rescuers. Buy them a nice bunch of flowers when you repay the loan."

I had never thought of it. Would two men appreciate a bunch of flowers?

When we had eaten all we wanted (and there were a few little cakes left), Peter cleared his throat and took a little box out of his pocket.

"This is from us," he said nervously. "We hope you like it."

It was a ring box! Was it an engagement ring? Did they want me to marry both of them?

Hesitantly I opened it to see what looked like a lump of gravel.

Naturally I looked puzzled.

"It's a meteorite!" said Peter.

"They're rarer than diamonds," added Andrew. "We've got the certificate."

I was stunned.

But as I recovered, I thought what a marvellous present from these two intellectuals. How many girls were so lucky? I told them sincerely how happy I was.

The afternoon was not over.

"We'd like to buy you some shoes," said Peter.

"As you only seem to have one pair," said Andrew.

Conversations with them were often like that, one continuing the other's thought.

We went to a posh shoe shop which sold larger sizes and was correspondingly more expensive. The assistants were correspondingly polite and helpful. I got two pairs, one from each of them. A low heel pair and another high heel in black which would go with other outfits better than my green ones.

"Would you like to see where we work?" said Andrew and they both looked so eager. Of course, I said yes. Peter suggested I try out the low heel shoes.

I asked if it would be open this late on a Saturday, and they said they quite often went in at the weekend. This was plain from the security guard who greeted them.

However, my presence was a surprise, and both were blushing with pride as Andrew said "This is our lady friend, Miss Bobbie."

Where they worked was the stack -- the basement section where old books and documents are kept by the thousand. It obviously took a lot more than just looking up in a computer to carry out searches and record information, and must take immense knowledge to do what they did.

Most of it was over my head, but I felt a bit like the Queen, when people are explaining what they do. It didn't matter that I only understood part of it. Their obvious joy in their work, and the opportunity to explain it to me brought an enthusiasm and flow of words I had never seen before.

When they finally ran out, I hugged and kissed them, and said I thought they were wonderful.

"But before we go back," I said. "Why don't we do something a bit naughty?"

Their faces changed to puzzlement tinged with fear. What terrible thing was I going to do to their precious documents?

"It's all right," I said. "I see there is a security camera. Will the guard see us if we go between the stacks?"

They shook their heads.

"Well then, pretend you are explaining something to me and are going to show me something interesting."

"Then you can actually both show me something interesting," I added.

So between the stacks, at their place of work, I sucked both of them off. All three of us were very happy. The security guard looked a bit surprised as we left. He may have suspected, but couldn't quite believe that something might have happened.

CHAPTER 14

Next week when I visited Sid, he said "Those two cunts who attacked you. They won't bother you again. Here's the money they took, and they're really very sorry." I didn't ask for the details.

But I loved and worshipped his cock as much as I could, and came back an extra time. He noticed my shoes and said he was pleased I had some men to look after me.

As promised, I went to see Mark and Dominic to return their money. They were quite taken aback by the flowers, and said what a lovely gesture it was. They invited me in for a cup of tea and we had a nice chat. I had found two friends, and saw them fairly often.

They impressed me as real men, in fact how I think men should be. They were physically and mentally strong and male in every way. They did not use makeup or act camp; they were just blokes. They just happened to be gay as well. (Quite a contrast from me!)

It was no surprise to learn that Dominic had been a significant rugby player until he damaged his knee. Now he was quite happy getting free entry to watch major matches as a first-aider. He was still impressive physically, and Mark was sporting fit with his judo. Yes, I fancied them, and most women would!

What we had in common was a love of cocks! It was nice to hear some of their reminiscences, as they had been with a lot of men. In fact, Mark said he had been a bit of a slut! Now they had settled down as two people in love.

"My sister's a bit of a slut, too," said Mark. "I think you'd like her. Maybe she can help you have a bit of fun."

Stephanie certainly did know how to have fun, and was glad to show me how. We went out as a foursome: two boys, two girls. Mark and Dominic just danced, but we were on the pull. That is to say, looking to get off with boys. And by pull, I mean cocks.

"The guys we're looking for hang around in pairs," she explained. "Each of them encouraging his mate to make a move. They'd be there all night if it wasn't for us. We don't want the pushy ones: we want the ones who'll be grateful."

"The deal is quite simple. They buy us a drink, we have a dance, we give them a wank. I don't do anything else unless I know them well and it's safe. And we're a pair. Either we both do or neither does."

"Don't ever buy a drink again!"

Stephanie was simply brazen. Beautifully brazen! I could see her sizing up the boys. She dismissed those who approached her with a sweet but effective "Not just now sweetie," and a big smile. She knew her brother was around in case of trouble.

To be honest, they usually fancied her more than me, but that was the deal, and a lot of them were nothing to write home about. All that mattered was they were not too mean to buy a drink, and had a cock available!

I had four drinks and went into the gents with four boys, though one chickened out (or perhaps he didn't like me). Stephanie went off with someone she knew for a while (probably for something more) and I danced around by myself.

She said she had spotted another pair, and I said I thought I had better not have another drink.

"They've got to buy you a drink," she said, "but you don't have to drink it. Never ask for orange juice, because it will come back half vodka."

So I got my fourth cock!

Georgie was well pleased to hear of this arrangement, which happened most weeks. Eventually Stephanie coached me into making the approach.

In between I had my more demure liaisons with my regular cocks.

One evening I went to Mark and Dominic's place. Stephanie was there, but the men were not.

"Listen, girl," she said. "I can see how you fancy my brother, and no-one could blame you. The thing is we all like you, so I've persuaded him."

"What?" I asked.

"Persuaded him to have a handjob from you."

"But what about Dominic?"

"I've told them. He's not fucking another man -- that would be unfaithful. It's just a handjob as a present to you. If I were you, I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, because this is a one-time offer! Go on, upstairs with you!"

Somewhat bemused I went upstairs to find them sitting on a double bed. Dominic was fully clothed, Mark was in a dressing gown.

He kissed Dominic, and said "Are you sure love?" at which Dominic nodded and pushed him forward.

He stood up and took off his dressing gown.

I think I was standing there with my mouth open.

"He is beautiful, isn't he?" said Dominic, proudly. "I'm so lucky. Go on, before I change my mind."

It was every girl's dream: this handsome fit man with an equally gorgeous cock already half way up.

"No sucking," said Dominic. "Sorry."

Which was a good job, because I was on my knees and my lips were being drawn to that lovely knob. I contented myself with a hand and felt it slowly rise to its full extent as I began gently. It was not quite as big as Sid's, and less curved, but it felt so right in my hand. Unlike Sid's veiny ugliness, it was more decorated with veins just standing out enough. It was beautiful to see and to feel. I took time to fondle his balls, of course. They just seemed so perfect. I kissed each of them, which seemed to be allowed.

And I took that beautiful organ all the way to coming, glancing up to see Mark's face in wonderful ecstasy as I felt and saw the pulses and his panting and groaning. It was an experience I will never forget.

12