Magic Dress - Bobbie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were wet with gratitude, and Mark bent down and kissed them.

"God, you're beautiful!" said Dominic to Mark. "I really didn't want it, but I'm glad you did it and I saw you."

Mark cleaned himself a bit and said "Your turn, love," to Dominic. "It wouldn't be fair to either of us, if you didn't."

Dominic was reluctant, but must have agreed, as he undid his trousers to reveal a big hard cock.

"All off, darling," said Mark so tenderly, and he complied.

From down on the floor Dominic's bulk was immense. So much manliness was a bit intimidating but also very exciting. I felt such a little girl in front of him.

And the cock. Not as long, but thicker and already fully engorged: wonderful in its meaty masculinity! His balls were larger, and he was hairier. I could smell the maleness of him.

I cupped his balls in my left hand and took his cock in my right hand. I felt a shiver, or was it him?

It was a privilege and a deep pleasure to take him all the way. As with Mark, I wanted him to come in my face if not in my mouth, but kept to one side to admire the spunk arcing away. I think there was a bit more.

I didn't want to go out anywhere else, and they had guessed this, so the men cleaned up and got dressed and we had a quiet evening chatting.

I told them how grateful I had been, and what a gift it had been. Stephanie said she would have liked to have seen it, but it wouldn't be right.

"It's not fair having such a beautiful brother," she said. "It's been a struggle to keep my hands off him all my life! I'm insanely jealous of you, Bobbie, for having both of them!"

Next time I saw them I brought two bunches of flowers.

CHAPTER 15

I decided to see Bill in the green dress, and it was lucky that I did, instead of Nurse Barbara.

He had a present for me, a wonderful, thoughtful present.

It was a pair of silicone boobs to go into my bra. Pink and wobbly.

He was apologetic in every way. Maybe it was rude, maybe they were the wrong size, maybe I'd be angry. He had guessed something moderate to suit the green dress, and they were about right.

I thanked him, and obviously wanted to show it, so asked him if he had ever had a sexual disease. He said no, and actually he had been tested in the hospital when the dealt with the lump. So I didn't just give him a wank, but a nice sucking off. He was so happy, and so was I.

Andrew and Peter admired my new bust and were sorry they had not thought of it. They asked if there was anything else I would like from them.

I said yes, I would like to be fucked.

"You know I'm a man, of course," I said.

"Yes," answered Peter. "You're a biological man, so it will have to be anal sex, but you're still a lady to us."

"And you used to be a nurse," said Andrew, "so we trust you for safety and hygiene."

"What makes you think that?" I said.

"The way you wash your hands," he replied. I had begun to realise that their intelligence and powers of observation were like Sherlock Holmes.

They had never fucked before, but it's not that difficult once you have been shown how to put on a condom and where to go, so my bum got a delightful double treatment which all three pronounced a success and worth repeating.

On my next date with Sid I made him the same offer, well not quite.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" I said coyly.

There was momentary alarm in his face, then he laughed.

"Well with these hips, I can't do the work, but if you're willing, it would be good to try."

My practice with the dildo was worthwhile as I lowered myself and worked on him. To tell the truth it was as much painful as pleasure for a while, but the magnificent fullness was worth it. I told him it was a bit much for every time, but we would do it again.

I couldn't leave Bill out, of course. He was a much easier ride, though I still had to do all the work.

I was feeling very pleased with myself when I went to see Andrew and Peter.

They had a proposition for me.

"Why don't you stay with us? You can have our mother's bedroom," said Andrew.

"We can buy you some nice clothes, and you wouldn't have to do any housework or cook, just be the lady of the house," said Peter.

"We wouldn't ask you for sex, but you could have it when you wanted," urged Andrew.

"And you could go with other men too. We wouldn't mind, if we could just have your company."

I had never known them so direct and pleading, and knew it was what I wanted as well, so agreed.

They approved of the fact that I wanted to keep working, as I liked my job.

After a while I decided I no longer wanted to give handjobs in clubs, but thanked Stephanie for the experience, and kept her and Mark and Dominic as good friends.

It took a while, but things settled down to a new and very nice routine.

CHAPTER 16 -- Conclusion

Georgie indeed got rid of her cock and balls and is very happy. Tony is about 15 years younger so still able to provide good service, and they love each other.

I think eventually I will change, at least with some boobs and hormones, but there is something rather hot about being both a man and a girl.

Each weekday morning, I wake up in a frilly nightie and knickers, in a lovely female bedroom. Off they come. I wash or shower to remove the trace of perfume and use a male deodorant, then put on male underpants. I am now a man for the rest of the day. My hair is put into a man's ponytail. I stand when I pee.

Then I visit various old or disabled men to give them a little human contact and help to retain their dignity and independence in looking after themselves and their homes.

Coming home, I have the daily delight of transforming myself, and being appreciated by my two consorts. (Not yet husbands, maybe lovers?) Smooth, perfumed and with full makeup in lovely clothes, I accept their adoration. Later I will either adore their cocks with my mouth and hand (and eyes -- I do like the sight of a cock being pleasured and shooting its jissom) or be well fucked by both. (Jissom is a word they have given me -- less clinical than semen, less crude than spunk.) One man after another nearly always gives me an orgasm.

My evenings vary. Sometimes I am just a lady at home, with two perfect gentlemen, who always prepare a lovely dinner. I do not cook, because they like it, and I do not do housework, because that is my day job. Occasionally one or the other will take me to a restaurant so that I can enjoy the ambience and also note the other ladies. I see Georgie most weeks for a girly chat and a flirt with Tony. Or I may just join my friends Stephanie, Mark and Dominic for a drink. I may be with them for a dance, but no longer give handjobs in the toilet. (Both Stephanie and me like dancing with Mark, with pretty much the same thoughts.)

A couple of times a week I dress up as Nurse Barbara or one of my slut costumes and go to serve the cocks of some daytime clients. I visit Bill and Sid, of course, but have also found other men who appreciate a bit of female company and a handjob but would not get it otherwise. A socially useful hobby, as Dominic put it, comparing it to his first-aid work, I suppose!

By mutual agreement I only ride Sid (as he calls it) about once a month, so as not to get used to it. It is just that bit painful at the beginning, but gives me such a thrill to be so completely full. I feel an utter slut when he comes in me! It is a day or so before I can give Peter and Andrew a nice tight hole. (So they get a handjob with a sucking instead. It is all good for me.)

My weekends are something I look forward to, since they are totally female, day and night. Somehow, I think my working days as a man help me to feel and enjoy the difference. Just going out feminine in the world gives me a bit of a buzz. Visiting the supermarket, or strolling in the park. Andrew and Peter sometimes take me to cultural places such as art galleries and museums, which are interesting enough, but doing it in a dress and high heels is so much better. I always have a man with me (sometimes Mark and Dominic or Tony along with) for safety, and because I like it.

And the fact that I have a cock and balls discreetly tucked away means that I am cheating. I am a naughty girl!

A visit to the beauty parlour or hairdressers is therapy in itself. Laser depilation means that I have little need to shave my face. (I actually enjoy having a bath and shaving my legs.)

Feeling feminine is delicious. Being appreciated for femininity is exquisite. Silks and satins and lace are divine. (And plenty of shoes.)

Sunday is a day of worship -- cock worship! One way or another I will usually visit several men and make them come. Most of the cocks are attached to men who are older, and not very handsome, but they are cocks just the same. They deserve to be loved, and I love them all.

I do dream (and hope) that one day I can worship beautiful Mark and his cock again, but they are all nice in their individual way. I may be pretending to be a woman, but I am totally sincere in enjoying a cock, and I think it shows. I have gone to the trouble of dressing up and putting on makeup, and visiting not for any reward but our mutual satisfaction. For an older man with a small cock, I think this must be encouraging. It is surprising how old some men can be and still perform!

The naughty nurse is quite popular, but so far she only sucks Bill. The play acting takes up a bit of time.

There are only a few that fuck me, and very few that I trust to suck off so it is mostly handjobs. (I would suck off a lot more if I was not worried about infection.) The one I enjoy by hand the most is Sid. It is so big and ugly it is magnificent. Like many older men, he is circumcised. He does not shoot hard, but it is still immensely satisfying to see it twitch and slime. Sid does not hold back in expressing his pleasure in the crudest way, which is also good. He is always eager to hear how many other cocks I have done. He likes me the sluttier the better.

I am really lucky with Andrew and Peter. They are uncut and of medium size. Excellent general-purpose cocks, really, as I have told them. A comfortable size to suck, but still enough to fill me up. On a non-working day, I can generally expect them to perform at least twice. Sunday evening usually finishes with two fairly long fucks with a prolonged orgasm for me.

They are lovely men as well. Not so shy with me now, but always kind. Georgie taught me to be a slut, but by their constant respectful treatment of me, I have learned to be a lady. I am beginning to love them. They have bought me many nice clothes, but that first green dress is still our favourite.

In my job I am a man, but otherwise I am a slut, a lady, but generally a girl having fun.

12