All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Celia Pt. 02'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was such a lovely story. I guess it goes to show that when a couple are happy, in love, and comfortable in their own skin then they have no reason to lie or put on airs. I also find it telling that Gary allows his wife to tell people how she feminized him and forced him to become a woman. I guess he must love her more than she loves him since it seems it is more important for her to come across a particular way without considering what Gary wants.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was really great as well as eye opening. It’s so sad that someone has such issues that they need to take other people’s achievements and act as though they have put in the time and work to achieve something they couldn’t manage ever. It’s even worse to ask your husband to allow to make up stories basically degrading him just to make yourself look or feel better. It reminds me of those people claiming they were in the armed service or were front line workers and stealing others glory and/or respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES