Magic Dress - Daisy Pt. 04

Story Info
Daisy is a very happy woman - a belated sequel.
4.1k words
4.72
3.8k
4
0

Part 21 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 10

I was an unhappy young man who was unemployed and thought himself useless. Now I had become a happy woman with a useful and fulfilling life. I have work I enjoy, with people I love, and a big strong husband to make love to me often. And so many women friends in the village -- a visit to the hairdressers is very much a social thing, catching up on the gossip.

And my own cat, Lynda.

It was wonderful being a farm wife. I really couldn't imagine anything better. But it turned out it could be.

In our household there are four farmers: Aaron, Bart, Caleb and Mabel. There is one farmer's wife -- me. And one lady -- Elizabeth. She's not defined by who she's married to. She is a smart professional lady who happens to live on a farm. And she's married to Caleb who is her complete opposite in so many ways. I guess it must be a bit like Lady Chatterley and the Gamekeeper.

As they say round here, Caleb is really 'chuffed' with her. He is so proud of her, and she's so happy with what he gives her.

"I never knew what proper sex was till Caleb," she told me once.

"The boys I had at university were just playing around. He's just like a magnificent male animal rutting."

"As you'll know, of course," she added with a little laugh.

"Oh, he's a stallion," I had to agree. What Caleb gave you was a really good fuck. A number of women in the village would doubtless agree as well.

"And he adores my tits!"

"You've got lovely breasts," I said.

"I like it when he calls them tits."

Then she giggled.

"Actually, he likes me to bend over or get on my hands and knees to hang them down over him, so he calls them udders! God he's so masculine!"

"And he's been no trouble to train."

"He behaves very well," I said.

"Oh, I didn't mean that. I meant in the bedroom. He's quite good at oral, now. In fact, he'll do anything I want or leave me alone if I don't. He absolutely adores me."

Mabel's different. As I said, she's a farmer, and dresses practically, so rarely in a dress or skirt. No makeup, and short hair in a cap. (Though she looks good when she does tart up.) She's as well-educated as her sister, but in agriculture not finance. She and Aaron essentially run the farm, and people sometimes assume they're married.

They'd be a good couple, but I'm glad they're not, and Bart's very happy with her. They talked about breeding rather than having a baby!

It was no surprise that when they decided to breed they were successful.

She was well on the way with her pregnancy, but still working around the farm when she came to see me.

"I want to ask you for some help with practical husbandry," she said.

"You can't be serious!" I said. "You know far more about animals than me."

"Ah, but you've had more husbands, and I want some help with mine."

"The thing is, mating is getting a bit uncomfortable for me now."

She paused.

That was to give me time to think.

"Obviously I can relieve him of his semen -- that's no trouble. But you know what male animals are like. He really wants to fuck. Basic urge, and I don't see why he shouldn't, if it was his former wife."

Well, yes it was true. When I was only half the way to being a woman, I had been 'married' to the three brothers, and they had taken it in turns to fuck me. It had been an amazing time. Perhaps I missed it a bit. It wasn't just the sex, but the sensation of being a wife to all three which was so wonderful.

That was before Bart and Caleb had found real women, and I had gained my lovely vagina. It was Mabel who had persuaded me to have the operation, and I loved her for that gift.

"You know he still loves you, and I think you feel the same," she added.

It was true. I had loved them all -- still did love them all, but my husband Aaron the most.

I didn't say no. I didn't say I didn't want to.

I said "I wouldn't do anything to hurt Aaron, not in the slightest."

"That's the thing," she replied.

"Those three boys love each other, they really do. I think it's a bond you sometimes get with sisters, but it's rare to see it in men. You joined that love when you became a wife to all three. Liz and me aren't part of it, we just have our single loves."

"If it was any other man, Aaron would be devastated. But his brothers? No, not even a little bit."

"There are women in the village that'd be glad to oblige my husband, and a few that did in the past before I came along. I'd give him what-for if he did, and I'd rather he didn't think about it. But actually, I'd be glad if you'd help out while I'm not really available."

"I've talked to Aaron, and he says it's up to you. The only one who hasn't been asked is Bart, because I didn't want to get his hopes up."

"What do you think?"

I said I'd have to think about it, but I think we both knew what the answer would be.

I admire Mabel more than anyone I know. As a farmer, as a woman, and as a human being. She is an example in all. She's sensitive and she cares, but always practical. It was a convenience to her and a kindness to both me and Bart. I couldn't get pregnant, and it was all in our little family.

"Ee, you look good, Daisy," he said, gazing straight at my pussy, "just nicely furry."

Of course these farm boys like things natural. Elizabeth shaved hers until she met Caleb. It didn't prevent him fucking her at her sister's wedding, but now she just keeps it trimmed to bikini line.

Bart's cock was hanging down, and I could tell he was nervous. He's the shyest, most sensitive one.

"Can I, Daisy?" he said, putting his hand forward, and I nodded and said "Of course."

It was a thrill as he gently stroked the outside, like you would a little furry animal, then a finger came between and I almost shivered.

I don't lubricate the same as a biological woman, so I had already applied lube, and his finger slipped in between.

"OK?" he asked and I told him to carry on.

It was a bit odd actually, how he fingered me at first.

Thinking about it later, I realised he was the mechanical one, always fixing our old farm machinery. He has no formal training, just instinct and a love of machines.

He wasn't content just to drive a vehicle, or use a machine, he liked to know how it worked.

He was just doing that. Of course, my genitals were a substantially different model to Mabel's. Though my cunt takes a cock very well, there must be differences.

It was a bit strange, then it started to get quite pleasant as he began to understand.

More and more pleasant, until he was fucking me with his fingers and I was coming! (Which I don't do that often.)

He hugged me, and then it was his cock in me, filling me up.

I could feel my face was red as he looked down on me and started thrusting firmly in.

I had never seen him this way, and it was wonderful now I had a proper cunt and no cock and balls to get in the way. This strong, handsome, kind man that I loved.

I was so glad we were together this way at last, and just basked in the pleasure until he came deep inside, and I felt even more love for him.

"I love you," I said, "and I know you love me. I'm mainly Aaron's but I'm still a bit your wife and I always will be."

I hugged him and kissed him, and we were both crying a little, as he pulled out, and we wiped ourselves.

"I always think the woman should come first," he said.

"Your cunt's just perfect, but the G-spot's a bit different, so took me a bit of time."

It was a very Bart thing to say!

And Mabel must do well.

Mabel thought twice a week was a reasonable amount until she had recovered from the birth. Actually, she said once or twice a week, and Aaron said twice.

He does love his brother, and it was not as if he had any less access to me!

CHAPTER 11

I suppose it shouldn't have been a total surprise when Elizabeth came to see me, but it was.

"It's Caleb and Bart's birthday next week," she said, "and you know what they both want?"

"You," she added when I didn't answer.

"Has he said so?" I asked, and she laughed.

"He's a man of few words, and simple desires. It's one of the best things about him. He hasn't said anything, but I'm sure he's talked to Bart, and wants to know if you're as good as he says."

She took my hand.

"So shall I tell him?"

"But what about you?" I asked.

"How do you feel?"

She squeezed my hand.

"You're a lovely girl, Daisy. You're kind and considerate. But let's face it, I've had other men and he's had other women, but you're the only one he's loved. He still does, and he always will, and you're still his wife. I'm married to him, but I'm just his mate. He adores me, and he wouldn't do it without my say-so, but I know what he wants."

"I love him so much, and it's the best gift I could give him, so will you? For me?"

"Well yes, if you like. But surely on his birthday it should be with you?"

She gave a little snort.

"What makes you think Caleb couldn't manage us both?"

The day came.

I yawned a bit as I prepared breakfast. It's early on a farm, of course, and I had received some enthusiastic lovemaking after midnight in addition to our usual one before.

We sang happy birthday and talked about what needed to be done, then the others left, leaving me and Caleb to clear up, which didn't take long.

I thought we'd go straight to the bedroom, but it turned out he wanted to talk.

With Caleb that means more silences than speaking, so it took some time.

It was about Elizabeth.

He could still hardly believe that this princess had married him, a crude countryman. She was so smart and so beautiful; it was a privilege to tup her. And he was so glad she had taught him to please her with his mouth.

There was more of the same.

I began to understand. Caleb may not have poetic language, but I think he has a poetic soul. He appreciates the beauty of nature in a way few people do. He goes out on a frosty morning and appreciates the sunrise and watches the birds and animals. And he loves the animals, that's why he is so good with them. The feel of the soil, even the smell of manure, are all part of the nature he loves.

That's how he thinks of Elizabeth, someone beautiful in more than just looks, to be given the same attention as the best things in the natural world. (He never calls her Liz.) We thought it had just been a quick fuck at the wedding, the groom's virile brother with the lovely bride's sister, but it had been more than that, as their successful marriage showed.

"And she's so kind," he said eventually.

"Putting us together like this. I wouldn't if she hadn't asked me, and said it was as much for you as for me. So shall us, then Daisy?"

He stood up and took my hand.

"Would you do one thing for me? Put on the green dress? Like old times?"

I nodded, scarcely able to speak.

The green dress which had really confirmed my destiny, so long ago. Of course.

"Go to the bathroom, and then your bedroom," I told him. "I'll get ready and come to you."

I went to my room, gave myself a wipe and lubricated myself, then fixed my makeup, and changed.

The dress was actually a bit tight, but it still fitted, and it reminded me of the young man finally discovering the woman inside him.

I took him to my bedroom, which we still called Mam's room, and we held each other and kissed.

"Oh Daisy!" he said, and I felt his hard cock against me.

He watched as I undressed. I felt a bit embarrassed since obviously Elizabeth has a lovely figure, which is something I never would.

"Nice pussy," he said, and I knew he meant it. (He didn't mention my little breasts of course, since Elizabeth's are magnificent.)

I lay down and he quickly undressed, to reveal a hairy muscular man with a large stiff cock.

Of course the brothers are very similar, and I think Aaron is the most handsome, but in terms of pure male animal, I think Caleb is the most impressive.

He entered me. There was not a word, nor any foreplay, just pushing in to my eager cunt.

It couldn't have been better.

I gave myself up to this simple male desire for what turned out to be the longest fuck I could remember.

Obviously he must have fucked Elizabeth earlier, but he is also a patient man and knows how to spend time on his enjoyment of nature.

Now he was enjoying me, with long slow strokes of pleasure and love. I was entranced. The last thing I wanted was an orgasm, just to have this feeling go on and on, which it did.

Finally he gave a grunt and started moving more quickly. I was delighted to feel the urgency of his desire as it came to a climax and he thrusted and pulsed, with a gasp of pleasure.

"Daisy!" he said, and moments later added "You're a good girl, Daisy."

He couldn't have said anything better, so I told him I loved him.

Then I said I agreed how wonderful Elizabeth is.

I think I loved her a bit more.

CHAPTER 12

The doorbell went, so I picked up Danielle and went to the door. It is not safe to leave a toddler unsupervised in a working kitchen. I look after her while Mabel is out.

It was a woman I didn't know, so I smiled pleasantly and said hello.

"Excuse me, are you Daisy?" she asked.

"The postman said you might be able to help me. I'm looking for my son Daniel. I'm told he worked here for a while and you'd know about him. Do you have an address?"

I hadn't recognised my own mother!

She'd lost weight. She looked older. Much older, in fact, and desperate.

It was no wonder she didn't recognise me.

My look of shock frightened her.

"Is he all right?" she gasped.

"Has something happened?"

She looked in agony, so I had to say something.

"He's fine," I answered, "and very happy. Look, you'd better come in."

She brightened a little.

"I've got a taxi waiting, so I can't be long."

"Pay him off," I suggested. "I'll drive you to the station."

She went off as I gathered my wits, and took a saucepan off the boil.

I had done something wrong. She was my mother and I had never told her.

Of course, we had not parted well. She went off to Ireland with a man I didn't like.

There was no reason she should have stayed. She had looked after me as a single mother for long enough. As I was nearly twenty she should live her own life.

I had been selfish. I resented this man who was taking over my mother, and I was angry at her for going to where he had his home and living.

I hadn't answered her letters. (She didn't do email.) And when I abandoned my flat and moved to the farm, I never thought to give her my new address. When it finally occurred to me a couple of years later, my post to her was returned to sender, as she had moved. I had just hoped she was happy with her new man, in a sort of resentful way.

Then when I had actually become a woman, I wouldn't know how to tell her if ever I found out her address. Now I had to.

I switched the kettle on, and offered her a seat.

"This is Danielle," I said.

"She's about ready for her nap, so I'll go and put her down, if you don't mind, then I can tell you everything."

That bought me a bit more thinking time.

Without asking, I made her a cup of coffee the way she likes it, and some tea for me.

We sat down and each took a sip. I waited until she put her cup down.

"Mum, it's me."

She looked puzzled and worried.

"Mum, I used to be Dan, but now I'm a woman called Daisy."

"What sort of...?" she began, half-rising.

"Mum, it's me. It really is. Remember Mr Squiggles? {A toy I had.} And when I tore my pants climbing over that fence? And we got on the wrong train when we were going to Scarborough?"

"And my teacher Mr Snell we called Mr Smell?"

"Oh my God!" she said, collapsing into the chair with her hands to her face.

"Oh my God!"

I got some tissues for her tears and mine.

She put her hand on my face.

"Is it really you?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mum," I croaked.

"It's me. I'm a woman now. I've got a lovely husband, and I'm very happy."

"But the little girl... I mean, how?"

"She's not mine, I'm her aunty. I look after her while her mother is out on the farm since we live together. It's almost as good as if she was."

I had to explain that we were not some hippie commune: just three married couples living together in a big house because our husbands were brothers and owned the farm.

Mum agreed to stay the night, so she met the others and I gave her a highly edited account of my transformation.

Mabel pointed out that as Bart's mother was dead, Danielle only had one granny, and invited her to be the other, which made her cry, but not in a bad way.

I also learned the sad story of her time in Ireland. It had started out so well, but ended up with him beating her. She had been left penniless when she finally escaped.

I felt really bad, but was glad when she agreed to move in.

When she eventually moved out some years later, it was to live with the former postman. He had introduced himself, you might say, on his round not long after she arrived, and she had taken regular deliveries. Now he was retired, he preferred not to make the journey. She looks so much better.

We had been joined by Paul, the sisters' younger brother, though he lives with Jenny from the hairdressers in the village. He actually took a course in motor mechanics, and divides his time between work on the farm and fixing machines in other farms with Bart. He's also a wiz with computers, but still likes working with Caleb and learning about farming and wildlife.

By this time there were five children in the household, three from Mabel and two from Elizabeth. With a live-in aunty and often a granny when their mummies were at work. I think it was as good as having my own children. We loved and cuddled them as if they were.

Of course with all those pregnancies there were times when Mabel and Elizabeth were not so available to their husbands, so I was called on to help. There have been other times when they were sent to me by their wives. I've half an idea it is for my benefit, for which I can only say I'm grateful.

I do love them all. The boys in one way, the girls in another, and of course the children most of all.

I was only sorry that Aaron would never be a father, and mentioned it to Mum one day. She must have mentioned it to her new man, who told her something.

"Apparently he is. It's Jenny at the hairdressers. It was covered up, but he knows it."

The green dress no longer fits, but I still keep it.

Some of the weight is muscle, but a lot is fat. I have bigger breasts and hips and bum. I do look like you might imagine a farmer's wife and mother, comfortable, you might say, which is how I feel.

Of course, it all started with the three brothers dressing as women, and me joining them in the green dress. They still continued as a bit of fun after marriage, but it petered out and stopped when the responsibilities of parenthood appeared. However, Mabel sometimes calls Bart Blossom. It's a term of affection round here, so does not sound wrong. But I don't think the lacy panties in the wash are hers.

I have two wedding anniversaries each year.

The regular one, on the day I said "I do" in a public ceremony.

And another one on the day I agreed to wear a wedding ring for three brothers and to be wife to them all.

That's the day they each fuck me. Separately and privately, of course.

Unlike the first time it is from the front, and Bart begins with his clever fingers till I come, then fucks me well, as I continue in pleasure. Then Caleb with his simple lust as a gift, and his hard cock proof of his sincerity. Finally, my handsome Aaron, loving as always, but even more passionate as he adds his semen to that of his brothers.

I've never told them, but I always hope one will tell me I'm a good girl. Sometimes one does.

I have a wonderful husband. He's older than me, so he's a little bit like the Dad I never had, and his younger brothers seem to think the same. He had to give up college to look after them till they finished school after Mam died. I'm glad he's got Mabel as a partner in the farm. They are very fond of each other, but would not dream of having sex together.

12