Magic Dress - Daisy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one of the best feelings in the world when he is enjoying me sexually, and I'm glad he does it often. His satisfaction means so much to me.

I'm grateful to Mabel and Elizabeth in so many ways. I think Mabel saved the farm. She understands complex things like regulations, taxes and subsidies in the same way that Bart understands complex machinery, so they must have similar minds in some way. And they are both farmers to the core. She is the one who made me a proper woman, physically and mentally.

Elizabeth keeps us both on our toes appreciating the special dressing up and makeup privilege of being a woman. They both have an earthy enjoyment of sex with a virile man. Me too!

Their understanding of the special situation of the three brothers and me means that from time to time Bart or Caleb come to give me what is always a special fuck. It doesn't feel wrong, and I am so grateful that we are allowed to continue our love in this way.

And I'm grateful to the women of the village. They were so kind to a nervous young crossdresser, and as I developed welcomed me as one of their own and guided me into the special social world of women. I think their knowing Mam must have helped, so I am grateful to the wonderful woman I never knew.

With five children so often in my care, I think I have experienced a lot of motherhood, which is challenging but a real joy.

I thought I was happy before. Now I think I must be the luckiest woman in the world.

12