Magic Dress - Fleur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if they followed the implication of my offer.

They both squeezed in to the fitting room and struggled while I pretended to look at other stock and the assistant tried to persuade me to buy something else. Finally, they came out. The man was red-faced and a bit dishevelled but beaming. The woman was smiling with what I thought was satisfaction. I noticed their clothes were rather cheap and a bit worn, so they were not well off.

I handed them the sales receipt.

"Take it as a gift," I said, and quickly hurried out.

CHAPTER 6

I rather regretted my action with the green dress. Why should he not have a dress? I measured him carefully and bought a smart red summer dress, bra and panties and some tights. That weekend I dressed him and put on makeup, and told him how good he looked. The next weekend we tried a blouse and a plain blue skirt, which was fine apart from a bit of a bulge from his genitals. Along with his nightdress, I thought we had things sorted. I called him Fleur because his birthday was 5 October and that is the fĂȘte for that name, but I still had not understood perfectly.

Thank Christ for the Internet! (Or thank Tim Berners-Lee for the World Wide Web as Freddy patriotically corrected me.)

Not only did we learn what his desires were, there were sites helping to supply them with feminine clothes of a man shape. These included frilly pants with room for his genitals that he could wear every day under his trousers. Though we referred to Fleur, he was not trying to be a woman, just a man in female clothes. We would refer to Fleur's clothes, or I would ask him if he thought Fleur would like something.

What he wanted was to be a sissy. That is to wear excessively girly clothes with lace and frills. A lacy rara skirt was a big hit, and so convenient to put on instead of trousers when he came home. (He could change back quickly if we had callers.) A different nightdress every night of the week made him very happy. Satin, silk, lace, frills, so feminine! I preferred my comfortable pyjamas for bed. (When we had finished making love, of course.)

If you know how Alice (in Wonderland) is normally depicted in a pinafore dress with petticoats, that is the sort of outfit I got him for his birthday, with a rather short skirt and a lot of petticoat, made to measure from a company online. He loved it, and loved me enthusiastically in bed afterwards.

A pink ballerina dress was a much-appreciated Christmas gift.

I guided him with outfits that I thought at least showed some taste. He has several suspender sets and a large range of stockings to choose from.

Fleur is probably as far away as you could get from being a convincing woman who could go out on the street. However, it would certainly do for the annual drag parade and I slightly worry that this could develop, though he assures me he would hate to be in public, or even if anyone found out. He particularly wants to keep it secret from his brothers, though Jane and Toni regularly share pictures of themselves in their female glory.

It is purely a private thing in our home, and limited to a few carefully chosen outfits, like my wardrobe. I was pleased when he selected a rather tasteful white lace dress, the sort of thing I would wear. With makeup and a wig, he looked quite presentable. He wears it sometimes, and also the blouse and skirt, I think just for me.

I told Maman, of course, and she told Papa, and they were both wonderful. Papa invited Fleur to dinner, where she wore the white dress, and he treated her as a gentleman would a lady, while Maman talked as one Frenchwoman to another. They insisted Fleur was welcome to visit any time, and for their sakes we do so occasionally in her more restrained outfits, such as the red dress.

That was it for Papa, but Maman understood something else and persuaded us to let her visit. There Fleur showed some of her outfits, and Maman said how pretty or sexy they were. Fleur really basked in the appreciation, and loves to show herself off to two women now and again.

It was Maman who proposed a can-can outfit and arranged for one to be made to measure. It must have been expensive, but it made Fleur and therefore me very happy. Of course, Fleur cannot lift her legs so high, but Maman surprised us with a high kick, more than I could manage!

Some sissy men like to be dominated, but that is not us. He is just the same, though very relaxed in his female garments at home. Fleur is no different from Freddy in the way we talk and act at home, except that she does not answer the door! We do makeup occasionally (and always for my parents), but he doesn't seem to need it.

We still make love often.

I no longer worry about it. I am more concerned with his liking for the more vulgar Quebecois phrases rather than proper Metropolitan French. Some men collect stamps or build model railways. Some wear frilly knickers and put on dresses at the weekend.

POSTSCRIPT

I was looking in the vintage shop window, when a lady came up and took my hand.

"Please, madame," she said. "We thank you a thousand times!"

She kissed me with tears in her eyes, and I realised she was the one to whom I had given the dress.

"You weren't to know it," she continued, "but you have saved our marriage! That lovely green dress has made us both so happy. Henri and I cannot thank you enough. You won't understand why, but it is true. You are an angel!"

I told her there could be no better thanks than a happy marriage. I did not say so, but I think I understood very well.

12