All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Karen'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Needed balls long ago

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

They had made the decision to live together. They lived like they were married. She is dominate, he is submissive but then, she met George and everything changed... She fell in love with George. George became her man... Then, her demands upon her significant other changed, she no longer wanted anything sexual with her partner she was giving herself completely to George who eventually moved in.... Not all cross dressers are gay. So when she decided to give him to her lover. It would've been the straw that broke the Camels back...Listening to his Mistress and George talking about him that he was useless and her admission that she no longer had any feelings at all for Karen... further devastated him. He had to admit to himself that he did, in fact, lost the love of his life... He removed the woman's outfit he wore, put on his male clothes. left a goodbye note and that night. exited his house and in that note he wrote. He wished her well...knowing that she no longer wished him to be around..."You've met the man of your life. And it's not me... I wish you a long and happy life with George..." And he exited her life. She married George and later became pregnant. She was happy, George was happy but Karen, Heart broken, poor performance at work because he lost the love of his life...almost lost his job too. He redirected his efforts in his job and eventually accepted promotions... Margot eventually moved in with George who had never married and married Margot... They lived happily ever after. Karen, well, never met another, practically lived the life of a hermit. Once they were out of the house, He moved back in...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...