Magic Dress - Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a cock cage," Mistress explained gleefully.

"You will not be able to erect, and when you try it will be painful. I will have one key and Sir will have a spare in case."

Mistress added "You can pee and wash yourself so it doesn't need to come off ever!"

"Just a minute," said George. "If anything goes wrong, like cutting off the blood supply or getting sore, one of us will take it off, but this should only be in an emergency. It will be uncomfortable at first, but when you get trained not to erect, it should be OK."

"It's a form of bondage, so you have to have a safe word. Something you say when you really can't stand it, or are in trouble. Something you wouldn't normally say. Can you think of a safe word?"

I didn't really understand, but I had read something about it.

"Safe word?" I said.

"Good idea!" laughed George. "Your safe word is safeword!"

Then I got it.

"And you really must," he said seriously to Mistress. "If Karen asks and says the safe word, you must unlock it at once. Just read the instruction leaflet for training."

For Mistress it was like a birthday and Christmas together, so I was glad for her, though I thought I was going to be unhappy soon.

"Isn't that wonderful, Karen?" chortled Mistress. "Isn't that the best present ever?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed. "Thank you, Sir."

I dressed and served them. The cage was not comfortable, but I moved it around a bit which seemed to ease it, and in a while, it was OK apart from the weight.

When I wanted to pee, I sat down as usual and there was a clang. I had got used to pissing like a girl, now it was better to control it. It was awkward peeing through the cage.

I would really have liked to shower afterwards, but not without taking off my stockings and suspenders, so cleaned up as best I could with a flannel. I did not look forward to using it in a public toilet.

Of course, the plan was to torture me by teasing, so I had to watch as Mistress brought herself to orgasm and then George fucked her. I cleaned them both up. All as my cock swelled and really hurt in the cage. Eventually the pain stopped it, so it subsided and rose again to hurt once more. I realised this was something I was going to experience again and again.

"Was it awful, Karen, darling?" Mistress said in a concerned voice.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"I'm so glad," she said smugly. "We'll teach that cock that it's not wanted and then you'll be a happy, obedient girl."

No allowances were made for me, of course. I had to do my duties just the same. However, George advised me to put some baby oil on my cock to reduce chafing, particularly at night.

I had a particularly painful attempted erection at five a.m., which kept me awake until six, when I had to get up, and serve them through the next day.

On Monday I was at work in my male clothes, though still in the cage. I was worried the bulge might show. But then no-one was very interested in me. I had to be careful not clanging in the toilet.

From what I have read since, I think I was lucky or George was clever in getting about the right size first time. It was not like today where you can measure and get the right one online. There were just a few and couples had to experiment.

After a month I realised it was really for ever. My only real relief was when George fucked me, as that got some of the sperms out. If Mistress teased me enough, I also leaked a bit, and sometimes leaked a bit during the night with a painful erection.

In a way, things seemed perfect, or nearly so. I had no responsibilities for taking decisions. I had given them all up to my Mistress. She had decided to remove my masculinity and had succeeded. I was not a woman, I was an emasculated man, a sissy to be bullied and made fun of. That was my rightful place and I accepted it, my only reward being her satisfaction in the way she treated me. Every punishment, every humiliation, every taunting, every tedious task, every inconvenience was a gift of love to her.

But by doing all the chores I enabled her to be successful at work, to be the powerful woman I so loved and admired.

She had a proper man to give her sex in the way that a woman needs, and it was only right that he should use me for his pleasure as well, and to confirm my status. The only thing that was not quite perfect was that he was not there enough, because of his business.

Or was there some other reason, a wife for example? Both Mistress and I suspected, but if she asked, then she might lose him as a lover. We never talked about the possibility.

CHAPTER 4

George said he had a problem.

"My secretary's left. And I was wondering about Karen. She does clerical work, doesn't she? And she's quite presentable outside."

Mistress was very interested.

"And the thing is, the secretary I had used to give me blow jobs. It might take time to find a replacement."

Mistress thought it was a wonderful idea, so I gave in my notice and took my annual leave, so only had to work two weeks.

"You are never going to be a man again, Karen!" she said exultantly. "We'll burn your men's clothes!"

"You are going to suck George's cock every day, and if you're very good he will fuck you sometimes as a change from fucking me! And you can look after your Mistress for the rest of the time."

I was taken out and bought some new clothes. My hair was long enough to be made into a short female style and tinted. I was given a makeover at a salon. Now I would wear coloured nail varnish all the time!

George was head of an international business which her company used, which is how they became lovers. So Mistress made me into a smart secretary.

She dropped me off at the end of the road, and I found the address, which was a small office on an industrial estate. The secretary had also been the receptionist, and George had an office behind which contained some of the records. It didn't look like an international business.

"Thank God you've come!" he said. "Answer the phone, take messages, and see what you can sort out on the computer! Oh, and there's some mail that needs opening and sorting to the file trays."

I could hear him making phone calls and apologising.

It seemed that he acted as a sort of facilitator, providing contractors for other people. Although the contracts were large, very little of the money actually passed through his company, only arrangement fees. And a few weeks without a secretary was creating havoc.

I did as he instructed, making him coffee when he called. I then washed up the dishes and cleaned the little kitchen area, before getting back to the desk, trying to work my way through the filing system and understand the business. I used the toilet and also cleaned it.

At one o'clock, I asked if he wanted me to suck him off. He was taken off guard, and said not this time, but gave me a ten-pound note and told me to go to a little van on the corner and get him a steak and onion pie, and anything I wanted for myself. The man in the van greeted me as a newcomer and asked me where I was working. When I told him, he said to give his regards to George, and made some remark about trouble.

At five o'clock, I got my coat and said I would be leaving. He looked startled.

"Is it that time? Do you have to? Can't you stay a bit longer."

I said "Sorry Boss, I have to catch the 5.15 bus at the corner in order to do what I need for my Mistress. Did you want me to give you a blow-job now? If so, you'd better ask her."

I realised that it was not part of my employment, but a service for her lover so should probably be done after hours or in breaks. Mistress had been so keen for me to do it. When I do a job, I do it properly.

"Yes," he said, smiling. "That's it. I'll just text her. Karen about to give blow job, I will give her lift home."

"Right," he said, and switched my computer back on. "How have you got on?"

I told him what I had understood, and between the two of us, I began to understand the business and the mess they were in. He seemed a little surprised how much I had grasped of the system.

If I say so myself, I am an experienced clerk, and know about business procedures.

At six he telephoned Mistress and arranged to bring me home with a takeaway, adding he would stay the night and bring me in in the morning, which must have pleased her.

At the Chinese takeaway he asked what I liked and I told him, then added "But Mistress would not have a portion for me, only the leftovers."

He looked surprised, then made the order including some for me.

When we got home, I carried the bags in and asked Mistress if I should change, or serve the food first, and she told me to serve. So I washed my hands, got an apron and laid the table. I was getting serving bowls when George said "Don't bother, we can help ourselves from the trays."

So I went upstairs and quickly changed into my waitress outfit, deciding there was no time to shower.

I hurried down to find a third place had been set.

"Sit down," he said, with his mouth full. There were beer cans on the table.

"I'll go and get glasses, Mistress," I said. "Sorry for being late."

"Sit down and eat," she said in a strange tone of voice. I supposed I would be punished later.

It was a very unusual dinner, helping ourselves from the trays, and drinking beer from cans. Hardly a word was said, and it was strange to me not to be eating in the kitchen. I asked if anyone wanted another drink and got a shake of the head.

"That's better," said George, sitting back. I knew that when the guest had finished that was the end, so got up to clear away and make some coffee. When I had served it, I went back to the kitchen to wash up and dispose of the leftovers. Then I went upstairs to make Mistress's bedroom ready for them, and cleaned and set out the bathroom for the two of them.

When I got back, Mistress looked very happy.

"George is going to stay with me every night this week," she said. "So he will be taking you to and from work. If he requires you to stay later, you will, and you start dinner when you come back here. And you should make a packed lunch for each of you, rather than going to an unhygienic van."

"Now go and shower, and put on the frilly pink outfit."

I did as I was told.

When I came back, George was also cheerful. They were probably looking forward to a week of sex.

"By the way, Karen, how's the cock cage?" he asked me.

"Fine, sir."

"I was impressed that you had it on all day at work. How long have you managed to wear it, so far?"

"Till now, sir."

"Not all the time?"

"Yes sir. It hasn't come off for a minute."

"Fuck me!" he said. "You haven't taken it off for cleaning?"

"No sir, I can't."

He turned to Mistress.

"Look, you should unlock it once a week, wash it well and check the organs for damage. Didn't you read the leaflet? No more than a few hours at the beginning and gradually working up?"

Mistress looked uncomfortable. She had just thrown the leaflet in the bin, but I knew what to do.

"Sorry Sir, it must be my mistake. Should I clean it now?"

Mistress went to get the key and sent me away.

It was a relief to get it off and to wash myself normally. There was a bit of redness at one point, but I decided it was nothing, and applied some cream. Then I carefully washed and re-assembled it.

I went back and gave Mistress the key.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I've been thinking," said George. "We did some work, so I never got my blow job. Could I fuck her now?"

"Delighted!" said Mistress. "Karen, go and prepare yourself."

Dutifully I went back to the bathroom.

In the bedroom they were both eagerly waiting. Mistress had her vibrator.

George was not yet fully hard, so I sucked him, which was nice. I do like his cock.

Then I presented myself, and felt the slight pain with the pleasure as his cock slowly entered.

Meanwhile Mistress was saying something humiliating, but I wasn't listening.

He fucked me well and I had a long coming. My cock was straining a bit as I did, which hurt, but sort of mixed with the pleasure in a strangely satisfying way. Sex for them was nothing but pleasure. But for me it could not be.

Once again three people had been made happy.

"Thank you, Sir," I said.

"Thank you, Karen, very nice," came the response. "Now why don't you take the rest of the night off and give us some privacy?"

Mistress opened her mouth to speak.

"She might have to do it in public, but I don't," he said firmly, and she closed her mouth.

"What should I do, sir, Mistress?" I asked.

"I don't know!" he said. "Watch some TV, read a book, whatever you want."

It had been so long that I had any free time I was a bit non-plussed.

"There's some cupboards that need sorting," I offered.

"Fine, anything. We just don't need you in the bedroom, or in fact for anything till breakfast," he sighed.

"That's right, Karen," added Mistress. "Do the cupboards, go to bed and we will see you in the morning."

In the morning I made the sandwiches, served breakfast, tidied their bedroom and dealt with the breakfast things before George took me in to work.

He stopped at some shops on the way. I found out later why.

As we started up the computers he said, "By the way, could you call me George?"

"Sorry, Boss, I don't think I can. That would make me a friend. It's how I keep track of who I am and what my responsibilities. I'm at work so you're my boss. As my Mistress's lover you are Sir, for example if I am to have sex with you."

He just about understood.

There was some post and a couple of people came in, but I was mostly trying to get to grips with the business, as he was clearly in a bit of a mess since his secretary left.

I made coffee at ten, but we did not break. At twelve I offered him a blowjob, and he locked the door.

"Well actually, could we make it a fuck?" he said.

"I can't refuse, Boss, but I'm not prepared. I haven't douched and I don't have any lube, so I don't know how it will be for you."

He sighed "Can't refuse!" and shook his head.

He got out a tube of jelly and some condoms.

"Now listen carefully. Do you think your arse is clear enough, or is it full of shit?"

"I think it's clear, Boss."

"Now again, listen. Would you, Karen, like me to fuck you now?"

To be asked if I liked something was unusual, but there was no reason not to answer.

"Yes, please," I said and he gave a big grin.

I bent over the main desk. He fucked me and I came on an overdue bill! The cage hurt my cock, of course.

Then we ate our sandwiches.

In mid-afternoon I pointed out some money which was owing and he got me to make invoices for a substantial amount, which I sent off.

I noticed on the documents that he was the Company Chairman, but the Company Secretary seemed to be a female with the same name.

"George," I asked, "was your secretary your wife?"

"Yes," he said. "But not as of last week. We divorced. She got the house: I got the business. To be fair, she did her duty till the last day. Hey, you called me George!"

"I was asking as a friend not an employee. It helps me to keep my mind straight. Is that all right, or should I not be a friend?"

He blinked.

"No, it's OK."

"Now then Boss, can you explain these entries to me?"

We went home and I prepared a meal for them, and served it. In between my chores I ate cold leftovers in the kitchen.

While George was in the toilet, I told Mistress about George's divorce. Her eyes lit up, which I did not understand at the time.

When he came back, she surprised me by inviting me to sit down with them.

"Sorry to hear about your divorce," she said to him. "How long were you married?"

"Eighteen years," he said. "How about you guys?"

"We've been together for fifteen," she answered, "but we never married. It just suited us to live together. And you can hardly call Karen a husband, can you? I look after her, of course, but you provide what I really need."

She looked coyly down.

"So you're welcome to move in, if you like."

CHAPTER 5

By the end of the week, I had really come to grips with the business. I had also been fucked over the desk every day.

"My God!" said George, "I've always fancied having a secretary across the desk! My wife only gave me the occasional blowjob."

His sessions with the Mistress were now strictly private, though I was sorry I did not get to lick him clean. This meant I got some free time, so brought things home from work to study.

At the weekend, he insisted on unlocking my cage and inspecting me himself. Seeing the red area, he took the cage away for a few days (which felt odd) until it had gone and made some sort of adjustment. The following weekend there was no red mark.

By this time, I was well on top of the work and he was pleased that I had made some improvements to the system. I had chased up late payers and arranged his diary so he was managing to deal with clients and contractors better.

A couple of weeks later, we were in the office, and he obviously had something to say. Maybe I should have guessed there was something, because he had asked Mistress to give me the green dress.

"Karen, this is George, not the boss, not sir, so let's talk in that way."

There was a long pause.

"Margot has asked me to marry her."

It took me a moment to realise who he was talking about. My Mistress!

"As you know, she works for a Canadian company, and they have offered her a senior post at Head Office, which should mean permanent residency. It is in the nature of my business that I could relocate, and I actually have done business there, so if we married it should be easy enough for me to join her."

"What about me, George?" I asked, my mouth dry.

"That's the thing. I thought the three of us were going to be a household, and I could have worked with that, but you're not in the plan. I gather it's your parents' house you're living in, so she doesn't have anything to take with her."

"Excuse me," I said, and went to get a glass of water.

There was only one possibility.

"You're lying!" I shouted. "She loves me and I love her!"

He put his arms round me.

"I'm sorry. Look, all I can say is this evening, try and listen at our bedroom door. I'll try to raise the topic at about eleven."

"But there's two more things. I'd like you to be the Company Secretary, not just the secretary."

"And the other thing. Will you marry me?"

It was too much, and he knew it would be.

"I don't expect an answer. You just need to know how I feel. Why don't we take a walk?"

It was a nice day, and we walked around. There was a park not far away. As we came back, I felt much calmer and realised we were holding hands.

But it still meant I had been handed the one thing I thought I had given away for ever.

The need to make a choice. Responsibility. Decision making about my own life.

Not a dom, not a sub, a person alone. My life, my choice, no-one else's.

I didn't want to be asked: I wanted to be told.

They say that eavesdroppers never hear well of themselves, and it proved true that night.

"Because he's no good to me! A man with no cock who has to have every decision made for him! I need a proper man, like you. A masterful man who will take me, not a pretend woman!"

"What would I do with him in Canada? This is my best career opportunity and I'm not going to throw it away. He'd just be a burden on the both of us, and you'd have to waste your cock on him instead of me."

"Well, I suppose it was fun at first, but now we've got there, I'm bored. It's like looking after a kid, and lord knows, I never wanted any of those!"

"Come on, he'll be all right! The company will probably take him back as Karen. He's got his own house and he can do everything for himself and someone else. Maybe a woman who doesn't want sex would like him as a slave, or maybe some man can use him and offer him out to friends."