Magic Dress - Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and me, we can go places together, and we have great sex together. We're better off without him!"

"What? Yes. I suppose I did love him once, at least a bit, but that man's gone."

That was enough.

I wasn't angry. She was right. She could have been kinder, but that wasn't the sort of person she was.

In the morning I served breakfast as usual.

"Mistress, may I speak," I asked when they had finished.

"Yes, Karen, you may."

"I just wanted to say Margot, I'm truly grateful for everything you've done for me, to make me the person I am today. I honestly wish you every success in Canada, and you would be a fool not to go on my account. You can stay here till then, and I'll be your obedient slave just as before, but I think it's time for us to part and for me to find a new master or mistress."

"George. If you go with her, I'm sure you'll both do well and I shall think fondly of you both having lots of sex together. Otherwise, in answer to the two questions: yes, and yes please!"

I started clearing the table. She was too gobsmacked to reply, but eventually we all started in our morning routine.

When I got home after work she was already there, and grabbed me, looking like I had never seen before: not commanding and confident, but a worried woman.

"What do you want from me?" she begged.

"Nothing, Mistress. It would be best for me if you continued to treat me exactly the same until you go, because I shall miss it when you're gone. Humiliate me, and punish me all you want. Make me do things. I just want to be your obedient maid for the last few weeks. I did love you but we're not the two people we started with, and it's time to end it."

To her great credit, that is pretty much what she did. And George went along with it, as her lover, as I licked them both clean or presented my arse for his pleasure. Actually, that was quite rare, because she was having his cock to herself as much as possible.

George drove her to the airport and we sat in the back in silence, but holding hands. At the barrier she kissed me on the cheek and said quietly "Good luck, Karen," and I said "Good luck, Mistress."

CHAPTER 6

We were married, as two men can be these days, though I changed my first name to Karen and my last name to his.

Our marriage was a civil affair. Quite a lot of George's friends were there, including some lovely ex-girlfriends. One sort of adopted me, and helped me with clothes and getting to know people in my new status. She told me what my husband liked and didn't. I think they were still quite fond of each other and she wanted to help him by helping me. There were no relatives for me, but more people than I expected from my former workplace, including my supervisor who said my leaving had shown how valuable my work was. (Which was actually one of the nicest things she could have said.)

George had made the decisions (which I could not) for me to have a little facial shaping, and some boob implants, so I was feeling really pretty in the green dress as we made our vows. I was in the cock cage of course.

Margot was not there, but she sent a paddle with a note saying "With 100 whacks from Mistress" and a wish that my arse would be red on my wedding night! George duly whacked me a few times, and sent a picture of my cheeks (sore, but not too much). Bit by bit we worked through the 100 whacks over several months.

I became Company Secretary, which is a position of great legal responsibility. But since it basically means obeying rules and following government instructions it was no problem, as I am very good at that!

George takes all the company decisions, while I look after the details, make sure he does not forget things, and warn him of any difficulties. We are legally equal partners, but he is the Boss.

At home he takes all the important decisions, while I do all the housework, and shopping. At least he tries not make work for me, and we can discuss things. He ordered me to call him George at home, but accepts being Boss at work or in discussing the business. It's better for me.

He bosses me around enough for me to be happy, but not in a harsh or humiliating way. He is just masterful, and I am his obedient wife, which is lovely.

We discussed our needs and desires and came to an agreement. (In which I had to make some decisions! He wouldn't let me leave it to him.) Eventually I produced a written contract which both amused him and is useful. Life is not the same as under Mistress, and there are some compromises.

For example, she had me in stockings and suspenders virtually all the time. It is now a condition of my employment with the Boss that I have to be a smart but sexy secretary, wearing stockings, short skirts and high heels. (It doesn't say suspenders, so I wear holdups most of the time.) However, George prefers me in more relaxed and comfortable clothes at home, and nice dresses when out with him, so I change after work. Stockings and suspenders should only be worn when he says so. Obviously, he would sometimes choose this for a date.

This was the contract for the domestic situation. I was to be a housewife but not a maid, and not to call him sir. I serve food as a wife, not a servant and normally eat with him.

There are quite a lot of jobs I must do, but he has the option to help.

It really helps me to know my place and to be busy.

I am expected to suck or fuck the Boss at work each day unless he directs me otherwise. He will always use a condom when fucking.

At home I may ask to suck off George (though he may refuse) but I cannot ask for a fuck. That is entirely his wish. In order to be arse-fucked, I know my biological clock for pooping, and make myself available and ready accordingly and he knows when I am right. There is no need for me to have enemas and douches: it is enough to check I am clear, or to tell him when I am not. He does not mind a bit of brown occasionally, so does not use a condom, but cleans himself afterwards.

Of course, he comes every time he fucks, but I don't necessarily, so I miss some he gets. Occasionally he will finish me off with a vibrator, but I am glad that he mostly doesn't choose to, and therefore appreciate it the more when he does. The missed orgasm is part of the satisfaction of being a submissive. He thinks I would come the same without the cage, but straining against it is just part of the experience for me.

I probably suck him off once for every time he fucks me, so he has more than twice as many orgasms as me, which satisfies my need for him to be superior.

I didn't know, but he had actually bought three cock cages to get a good fit. It just happened that the first one worked. And he had tried wearing one himself to understand what it was like. He says he might wear one when he is away from me. I don't like the idea, but it will be his decision.

(There is a whole subcontract on the cage. It is mostly his responsibility for both the cage and my cock so that I am not damaged. I am obliged to tell him of any soreness or other problems, and wash it while wearing and when released each week for hygiene. He is permitted to do anything he wants with my cock at any time, including when it is released. He has the option to remove the cage or put it on me at any time for as long as he wants. In practice it is on nearly all the time. It suits me, but is not my decision.)

Most importantly, the cock cage is a permanent reminder of the fact that he is dominant and I am submissive. He doesn't humiliate or punish me (the whacks were only for Margot), but as the key holder our relationship is assured. (His ex-girlfriend has the other in a sealed padded envelope along with a house key but has only been told it is emergency keys.) The cage is inconvenient every day when I pee, and provides a bit of difficulty with clothes, giving me constant reminders. And the fact that I am unable to come except when he fucks me is the best part. He is totally sexually dominant.

There are many more cages available today, and we have a few, but I mainly wear the original. (It is his choice, of course.) We have a plastic one now, so that I can travel by air. (One key with him, and one in the luggage.) I like the weight of the metal one better. We went to Canada together, and Margot made quite a long trip to see us with her current man. I don't think he is a sub, but you never know! She looked as stylish and sexy as ever, so I think it is going well. She said I looked pretty, and I think she was genuinely happy for me. There is still something between us.

She gave me a present of a heavy metal butt plug with a fake jewel, which looks funny between my cheeks. George took a picture to send to her, having made my cheeks red again. Sometimes he makes me wear it out in public.

On my birthday she always sends a card with a wish for George to pass on. Things like "Give her nipples a good twisting from me," or "Piss on her face, from me." Sometimes he does what she says.

The contract contained something else. He could replace the cage at any time, or "restrain my cock and balls in any other way". It turned out there was another way.

The problem with wearing a cock cage in women's clothes is the bulge it makes at the front, so this limits how I can be dressed if he does not want to draw attention to it. (Which Mistress often did. It was humiliating to make it clear that I was a man forced to dress as a woman. If anyone asked, she would be pleased to tell them that I was caged.)

George got me some sort of control briefs called gaffs. (I have a number of pretty ones, some with a high waist which gives me a bit of shape, and suspenders for stockings.) I can push my balls back into my body and my cock back between my legs, and they hold them in place. I am certainly restrained. Then we can go out on a date without the bulge, so I can have some lovely clothes and he can be proud of me. I sometimes wear it as the secretary. On these days I only suck off the Boss. When the date or work is over, I go back in the cage. I can't imagine being fucked without it.

Eventually the key to the cage was hung on a hook in the bathroom. He doesn't need to keep it, because I totally obey him. He tells me what he wishes me to wear, so if it is something where the cage would show, I tuck myself back instead. At home I take it off when he tells me to, otherwise it is on all the time.

It is hard to explain the satisfaction I get from being a caged feminized man. While I have breasts, I don't want any further surgery to be a woman. My own frustrated desire only adds to the happiness when I please the man I love. The metal cage is better than my wedding ring as a symbol of how much I belong to him.

He doesn't punish me or humiliate me. We neither of us need that. He doesn't even give orders like Mistress: he just lets me know what he wants and I do it. It is perfect control and I am perfectly happy.

There are two cocks in our relationship. One is open and free and magnificent and I make it come very often. The other is caged. They both belong to my husband George. I wouldn't have it any other way.