Magic Dress - Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then of course I had to feel hers. Not something I had been expecting to do ever, but a worthwhile experience. There was something comforting about the weight in my hands, as their roundness overflowed. They would probably be good to suck, and deserved to be enjoyed.

I was even more annoyed with William for not treating this fine woman better.

Eventually she asked me, had I been modified down below, and I said not yet.

"So..." she began hesitantly, "when Bill makes love to you, he er... um..."

"Yes," I said. "He fucks my arse. And he is the biggest and best man I have ever had."

"Oh," she said a little taken aback, then laughed a little.

"I suppose we may as well call a spade a spade. Ben fucks my arse too! He's smaller than Bill and it seems just right. I don't know how you can take it, but good luck to you! Bill completely fills my vagina. He's just perfect for that. But I wish he would think of doing more than just fucking. He's not one for foreplay."

It was interesting.

"You're right," I said. "He really has got a one-track mind. He just wants to fuck. I suppose he's just a natural toolpusher!" (I knew she knew the jargon.)

"I actually like to give him a handjob," she said, "and to see him coming. I wish I could do it more."

"Me too," I answered. "For all his faults I think he's got a perfect dick."

"You mean he is a perfect dick!" she retorted, and that was it. We were friends and we would sort out our common problem.

CHAPTER 5

After a few more phone calls we arranged a dinner. Henriette told William that she had a friend who would like to meet his brother, and he was delighted with the subterfuge to get Ben a girlfriend.

He was less delighted when I turned up, my face like thunder. He had recognised the green dress from across the room, and I could see the terror in his eyes as I got closer.

Ben joined him in a fearful face, and I had a hard job not laughing as I kissed Henriette and greeted the two miscreants without any warmth, handing Ben an envelope from Harry with the settlement for the kitchen job.

Henriette told them how I had worked out the relationship, told them not to give any excuses, and invited them to enjoy their entrées. I am sure they didn't, but mine was delicious.

Just before the main course she said carefully "Fat ugly wife," which was an exaggeration, but sort of summarized how William had represented her to me.

I really had trouble keeping a straight face. Henriette and I made light chat while the boys forced the food back in silence. We didn't want dessert, and they shook their heads, so once the coffee had been served, she told them the plan.

"I have booked this table for a fortnight's time so we can decide how to move forward. Bill is going home with Kelly, and Ben is going home with me."

They looked thunderstruck!

"I've got a suitcase with some of your things in the boot, Bill, as well as the stuff you've got at Kelly's place. We can transfer it to her car."

"Are you kicking me out?" said Bill desperately.

"Call it a trial separation. We shall find out if Kelly can put up with you. Meanwhile I'll take Ben home with me.

"Sorry to spring this on you Ben. I don't mean come home with me tonight." Was he smart enough to keep up the pretence?

"Unless you want to?" she said, coyly.

"Ben is such a gentleman that probably nothing will happen, but I know he likes me and over the next two weeks I am going to do my best to seduce him. Maybe I won't want you back at all, Bill, in which case you had better try to be very nice indeed to Kelly."

Ben was smart enough, and according to Henriette took full advantage of the situation. Good luck to them both!

William was silent in the car ride home, then started to get a bit annoying; whining about what might happen.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said. "And focus on the drilling you're going to be doing over the next two weeks. I want that tool in action day and night!"

Which cheered us both up.

CHAPTER 6

Of course, we had jobs, so it was not day and night, but he fucked my arse enthusiastically every night, and I gave him some handjobs for my own entertainment.

I also told him in no uncertain manner that he was to be more appreciative of his wife, not just fuck her and go to sleep.

"She's got nice big tits and a pussy. It wouldn't do you any harm to fondle and kiss them a bit, and it might be to your advantage," I said.

The next event was the dinner.

William was on tenterhooks. Ben looked happy but interested.

We hummed and hawed and pretended we weren't sure, but yes, William would be allowed back in his wife's bed, and Ben could have his evenings free.

I had worked out something I thought was amusing about him being a good tool-pusher and how I got good depth and length of use, so would like to agree a contractual schedule

Henriette said that William was now going to be a sex toy shared between two women, but might sometimes be left in the drawer while she used Ben. A bit demeaning, really, but why not?

It wasn't really a schedule like on the rigs. I did sometimes have to go away to see clients, and William did as well. Henriette had periods, of course. Anyhow, between the two of us we shared William, who did a pretty good job as a sex toy. She also had Ben, of course. I didn't know how often or how it went. Still I was very happy with my job and the sex I was getting, and Henriette told me it couldn't be better for her.

I was pleased to hear it. She said William had taken my advice and was showing appreciation of his wife's female attributes, which might have been the best result of the relationship.

We often had dinner together as a sort of handover of William, and Ben was usually there unless he had some emergency to attend to. Occasionally we made up a foursome, and of course Ben acted as my partner, which I rather liked. We would have one drink, as we were both driving, and we kissed to say good night. Considering my sexual experience, it was strange how much I looked forward to it. Since we would be without our sexual partners when the married couple were doing their marital duties, Ben suggested we might see each other sometimes, just as friends.

We did meet up again, and he put his hand on my breast. Through a dress and a bra. You might not think it much, but it was to me. I had done this to a girl in a cinema while being a failing heterosexual and had not thought much of it, but I had never realised how much it could mean on the other side. It was intimate and personal: not something you did in ordinary meeting. It felt a little like possession, and was of course a hesitant enquiry. I said nothing, but kissed him to show it was all fine. I was a girl, on a first date and so excited!

We went back to my car (I would not have done anything in his van) and we kissed enthusiastically and I let him feel my actual tits. It was more exciting than when William had, because I had just presented them, whereas Ben was taking them. Oh, I loved being a girl!

The evening had a perfect finish as I gave him a handjob in the car!

I saw him most weeks when he did not have the benefit of Henriette. He came to my place sometimes but did not stay the night. However, it was nice to toss him off onto my tits!

I eventually took the plunge and sucked him off! (I was still hesitant with William, but it was no problem because he always wanted a fuck, and he only accepted a handjob from me.) He seemed very pleased, and I was proud of myself, feeling a proper girlfriend.

When the Society of Petroleum Engineers had an awards ceremony and dinner, my company booked a table, and I had a ticket for a partner, so naturally invited Ben, who looked splendid in a dinner jacket. I was so proud to be with him, I just wished we could go home and fuck, but was aware of my limitations for a straight guy.

CHAPTER 7

As I was living as a woman and had breasts, my doctor had agreed to prescribe some hormones which certainly made me feel softer and more feminine. I decided that I would go for the full surgery, and get a vagina for Ben. Yes, it was for Ben, though obviously William would have main access.

I was really excited when William came to stay for a few days, and told him the good news. I would not only have what he called perfect tits, but would be a woman completely!

He seemed less than delighted.

"No need for that," he said. "You're fine as you are, and it's a big step. Something might go wrong."

I was touched by his concern, but said I would be glad to do it for him. Yes, it was a big operation, but here in the UK it was very safe, and would be covered by the Scottish Health Service. The only real cost would be time away from work, and I could afford that.

In bed together, he suddenly said "It's not the cost. It's because I love you as you are."

With that, he dived under the covers, pulled aside my nightdress, put my cock in his mouth.

It would be nice to say he sucked me off there and then, but I wasn't ready and couldn't respond, I was so shocked, so after a bit he came up and started to cry.

"I couldn't help it," he blubbed. "I fancied you as Keith, but I was a married man and it was wrong. When you gave me a handjob, I really wanted to do the same to you. I resisted fucking you partly because I wanted it so much and because it would be unfaithful to Henriette. But when I did it and you enjoyed it so much, I couldn't help myself."

He sighed a deep sigh.

"Please let me love your cock, and don't get rid of it!"

I was now crying myself, so it wasn't much of a night. I don't know how we both managed at work.

In the evening we did something new: we showered together. In particularly he soaped me, paying particular attention to my tits, my arse crack and my cock and balls. While I had let men fuck me and given handjobs I had never been in such and intimate situation.

He said the perfect thing.

"You've got such a lovely little cock. So nice and feminine!"

I hugged him and kissed him. Yes, that's what I was: a girl with a cock! A nice little feminine one, while he had a huge masculine one!

I could feel myself rising. My little girlie cock was getting stiff at last, just when it was wanted.

We hastily got out of the shower. I didn't bother with my normal feminine procedures, but just lay on the bed slightly damp with my hair in a towel, and let him make love to me.

Not a fuck, not a handjob. Making love with his hand and mouth until I came! It was not spectacular, because of the hormones, I supposed, but I couldn't have been happier.

Oh yes, I could! He turned me over and now it was the turn of his masculine cock to be pleased. It seemed bigger than ever. He seemed so massive, and I felt so feminine to be filled up and to feel him pulsing in me as he came, gasping "I love you".

It was the first time without a condom, but we knew it wouldn't be the last.

We both understood that my cock would not perform as often as his, but it was nice for it to be fondled, and even more for me to feel that I did not have to pretend that part of my body did not exist.

Life would have been perfect except for one thing: Henriette. He loved her and she was his wife, the woman he loved. I was technically the man he loved, but I honestly think he loved us both as women in a simple masculine way, not in what I realised was the more complex way in which women do. I felt I was at least a half-member of the female race.

CHAPTER 8

Henriette was of course a real woman in every way. The word I would have given to her breasts was magnificent, and this applied to her more generally. She was a magnificent woman in the way she behaved. I was in wonder at the way she coped with the situation.

Her husband had desires outside marriage, and she loved him enough to want him to be happy rather than frustrated. She said in a sense it was easier that her Bill liked my male bits and bum-hole as these were really not in competition with her. It was very old-fashioned but I was Bill's mistress. Just for sex privately. Not his wife, not his girlfriend. His mistress. I rather liked the idea.

I was touched when she said how fond she was of me, and was glad that he made me happy.

Meanwhile, since she was to be left on her own, it was reasonable to take some of the different comfort that Ben could offer, and being brothers, they had some things in common.

Conversely that left Ben alone some time, and she could not be social with him so she was glad for us both to have something together, and she made a suggestion.

I drove to Ben's house for an evening together with a takeaway meal, and it was there I made my announcement.

"I hope you think of me as your girlfriend, and we have been dating for some time. Don't you think it's about time you fucked me?"

He was startled.

"Well yes, I'd love to, but you know...I thought...er, we... that is..." he stumbled.

"I know Henriette likes you to fuck her bum, and I wish you would do the same."

Of course, he was thinking of his brother's giant dick, but I decided not to discuss it.

Actually, I am quite elastic (or I would be very messy) and it does close up again. It was very nice and I was pleased he enjoyed it enough to come. This time was in a condom. I would think about bareback much later. Maybe he wouldn't want it.

It was not the thrill of being so completely filled I got with William, but it was very pleasant and I was delighted to give this nice man the pleasure.

"Let's not make comparisons," I said, "but would you like to do it again."

"Yes," he said. Nothing more. It was the perfect answer.

Which led to a life which may not be perfect, but is pretty good. I share William with Henriette. We both love him. He loves us both but in different ways. He loves me just as me, and we both enjoy sex together. We share Ben in different ways. Let's not make comparisons.

If I had no sex, I would still rather be Kelly than Keith. I like being a woman and I adore being a lady with nice clothes and being treated with courtesy.

My work is technical and professional, and I think I have an advantage. Not that anyone succumbs to my feminine charms, but just that they don't swear or act so competitively with me. I think we have rational discussions as a result (though I am amused and quite pleased if I am treated to a bit of mansplaining!) I like time with other women: colleagues and some partners of colleagues and clients which I meet at social times. The little compliments over each other's clothes, hair and makeup are nice, and some of the private comments about the men are amusing. I think I am pretty much accepted. I may fool some of the men most of the time, but probably no woman.

Yet it is rather nice to be treated as a girlfriend by Ben, including sex, and to be in love with William.

Ben appreciates women in a way in which his brother will never understand. He appreciates Henriette's voluptuous body, and she loves the time he spends on it. He also appreciates women in the way they dress. I could not compare with Henriette's body, but I do love nice clothes. In fact, that is one of the main things I enjoy about being a woman: to go out in full makeup, hairstyle and lovely dresses. He appreciates this part of womanhood as well, and I am so proud to be his when we go out. He looks smart, and acts proud of me when we have dinner with clients or friends. If we did nothing else, I would be so glad to have him as a boyfriend. But it just seems to right at the end of an evening for me to give him a handjob, suck him off, or have a fuck. I do like his dick! William's is a bit big for sucking, and he is not that interested in anything but fucking. But Ben and me both enjoy a nice long sucking. So far as the two of us are concerned, I don't have a cock. I'm just a girlfriend for having fun with. It's not love: but it is sincere appreciation.

I feel that although I have a cock, I am straight woman. I may be kidding myself, but that is how I feel.

I am sure Ben is straight as well, he just accepted me as a woman when we met, and has always treated me that way. We both pretend my cock does not exist.

William is a natural toolpusher both at work and in the bedroom. He just wants to get on with the job. On the other hand, I think he is at least a bit gay. He gives me oral sex with more enthusiasm and more often than he does with Henriette. He mainly wants to fuck her, but really loves her and does what he can. However, it is good that Ben can give her more of other parts of sex, which he does.

With Ben I get romance. He compliments me, and makes dressing up worthwhile. With William it is not much romance, just love and sex for both women. But I have agreed with Henriette that he does fill us up perfectly, and when a man applies a big cock so enthusiastically, groaning with pleasure as unloads into you, then a girl can certainly feel appreciated!

A different view of these people is given in Henriette's Tits.

12