All Comments on 'Magic Dress - Michelle Pt. 05'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Michelle and Anne

Michelle is my favourite character in the Magic Dress. Of course there are two people who do not conform to gender stereotypes, Michelle and Anne. I am so glad they found each other. This is the main love story, but do not forget the love shown by parents who accept their children for what they are, even if they are not entirely comfortable with what that is.

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVabout 5 years ago
Excellent series.

Although this Michelle timeline is the best, there is no denying the fact that the entire series is well written and engaging. As a person who prefers identifying as a woman rather than my assigned gender, I feel the openness and acceptance of the characters in their communities is beautiful.

The series is well written and easy to follow. I love the fact that there are no sinister plot twists or harmful turns from the parties involved.

Author, please keep adding to the series! Bravo.

SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Adventure in NV

Thanks for your kind comments. I also like to think of a more accepting world/

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 5 years ago
The Best!

I'm so happy for Michelle and Anne! The chapters were so well put together giving all love and understanding! Thank you!

nothere90nothere90almost 4 years ago

This might be the best in this series. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES