Magic Dress - Paula Pt. 04

Story Info
Domestic bliss for all.
2.5k words
4.69
2.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

We continued in our celibate parental lifestyle. It seemed to me that Harry liked Paula better than Paul, perhaps because of my breasts when I held him close. After a couple of months Paul and Erica made love again using condoms, but Paula was just a woman relaxing.

Our company allowed 52 weeks parental leave, which could be split as wished between the couple. I took two weeks before the due date, four weeks after. Erica took four weeks before, and the rest after. She then returned half-time with Harry in the company crèche, going there to feed him. She had a contraceptive implant at this time, which was safe for breast feeding.

Harry was nearly a year old, when Erica said she fancied seeing Paula in the green dress again. It was good. Harry had been put to bed when the doorbell rang and Erica went to answer.

"Someone to see you, Paula," she called and I started. Who could it be?

She brought in George, smartly dressed, with a bunch of flowers.

"Give Paula a kiss," ordered Erica, at which point he came over and shyly kissed me on the cheek. "Sit down, George," she said, taking the flowers. "I'll go and put these in water and make some tea and we can talk about it."

"So how are you George?" I asked weakly. He said he was fine. "And what are you doing these days?"

He said he had got a job working in the maintenance section of our headquarters building, where I also worked, following Erica's suggestion, and liked it more than his contract work. I wondered if this was something like blackmail.

Erica came back and took charge. "Paula, you told me what a nice man George was, and I have been talking to him and he said how he really likes you. I thought maybe you two could try dating."

George blushed and I said "You mean like going to the cinema or for a meal together?"

"If you like, though I was thinking more like going to bed together. George says he hasn't had sex without a condom since you were last together, so it should be all right if he is honest with us. I won't mind being without you for say one night or afternoon each week, so long as you do your share with Harry and me."

I protested weakly, but my feelings were back. A genuine affection for George, but an overwhelming desire for cock.

"I thought you could use the spare bedroom. Now if you like."

George and I sat there, not knowing what to say.

She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. From a cupboard came a dusty bottle of anal lube. As she had often done before, she helped me to get clean and lubed inside. We went to the bedroom and I put on my best nightdress, and she adjusted my makeup.

"Have a lovely time, darling. Take as long as you want."

I went to the spare bedroom, and heard her tell George "The bathroom's free. Paula will be waiting for you in bed."

I sat there nervous and excited and I don't know what, as conflicting possibilities of a fantasy sex life or a broken marriage went through my head. I was sitting there as a woman with a raging stiff cock!

George came in wearing just his underpants, carrying his clothes, which he put over a chair. He took off his pants to show he was already hard. Again I saw he had quite a good body, though more of a belly than last time I had seen him. But I could not take my gaze away from that wonderful cock, just nicely larger than mine.

He got into bed and started kissing me, but I could not wait and plunged down to take that wonderful cock in my hand and then mouth. It seemed bigger than I remembered, but all the better. I plunged down taking it as deep as I could till I nearly gagged, then drew back to appreciate it more. But this was no time for sucking off. In a few moments I had presented myself to him like a bitch on heat, which was exactly how I felt.

I had not been penetrated for months, so my hole was tight, and it was a little painful as he worked his way slowly in. That combination of pain, stretching and pleasure was exquisite. Oh, the largeness and the cockiness of what was opening me up! Then he was in and slowly moving till he was all the way. I was fully filled and also fulfilled, if you can understand. I had been wanting this for so long! And I was glad it was him, and nobody else.

Soon he was moving in and out. All pain was gone, only pleasure and the rhythmic filling of me, with his hips and balls against my butt cheeks. In less than a minute, I was coming hard, but I was not satisfied. In a way I was glad it was over so that I could concentrate on what was being done to me. Every thrust was a pleasure, and I wanted it to go on for ever. Of course, he came quite soon, but well, shooting and shooting away, and I wanted it all. I had really missed this!

When he pulled out, I instinctively put my hand to my hole to try to stop the spunk escaping, but it was a foolish effort. I put two fingers in, and marvelled at how I had been opened. There was a flannel on each side of the bed. George took one and went to the bathroom to clean himself. I took the other and sat on it while he did, then went to the bathroom to clean myself front and back.

Erica had thoughtfully left another nightie, and knickers with panty pads, so I was clean and presentable, when I went back to bed.

We got glasses of water and sat and chatted. George told me about some Three Cock Services he had taken part in, and about his new job. I mainly talked about Harry, which may have been a bit boring.

Eventually the conversation petered out, and it was time for some more pleasure. I was glad he was not erect yet because it gave me the chance to feel him expanding inside my mouth as I sucked and tongued. I was torn between sucking him off or another fuck, but he took the decision, and gently eased me off.

A quick application of lube to him and me, and I presented myself. Not a bitch in heat, but a woman ready to be enjoyed and pleasured, both of which happened in abundance. He knew what we both wanted, and started a long slow fuck which could not have been better. I was just about ready when he started thrusting hard until he was coming again inside me. Not so much this time, but very welcome.

Having cleaned up, we went back to the living room, where Erica was sitting with her boobs out, feeding Harry. George was clearly entranced (as he should be) as he had never seen this in real life before. She just smiled at him like a Madonna. I went over and kissed her, then Harry's head.

She had breastfed Harry totally for the first six months, but actually continued to give him her milk as a supplement until he was two, which the nurses said was good.

A pattern developed where I was having sex with George twice a week, and making love to Erica twice or three times a week, but feeling guilty.

Eventually the three of us realised how we all felt, and what to do about it.

George moved into the spare bedroom. Our bedroom was reserved for Paul and Erica. George became Harry's uncle and Paula became his auntie, and also George's girlfriend, keeping her clothes in George's bedroom. For any other enquiries George was a cousin paying a long visit.

I realised that I was in fact bisexual. I would have happily sucked George's cock or be fucked by him as Paul. Perhaps bisexual does not really express it. I was still not attracted to men, and did not look at them particularly. I was more interested in women than ever before, and admired them and their clothes in a way which I hope did not cause offence. But although men and their bodies in general did not turn me on, I did like cock. As Paul or Paula, I could have sucked or wanked a cock at any time: I just loved the way it felt and how it came. I liked having my arse filled and my prostate stimulated by a dildo, but a real cock which actually came was better.

I liked having my own cock sucked or wanked, and I loved coming in Erica's cunt. But I genuinely had no desire to put it into any bum, male or female.

However, George was not bisexual, and I enjoyed being dressed and treated as a woman. Thus I only had sexual encounters with George with wig, makeup and appropriate clothing. George bought me a present (though it may have been for him) of two bigger realistic breasts which wobbled nicely in the bra. Erica said they were a size too big, but we disagreed.

And we agreed that 'forsaking all others' had been an aim rather than a vow. Erica had a genuine affection for George, and it would have been greedy to keep his nice big cock all to myself. On George's part, although he had a genuine affection for Paula and greatly enjoyed her hole, Erica did have some rather splendid actual breasts to fondle and hold (though we agreed that sucking them was reserved for Harry and me.) George now had two women to fuck, which he did well.

He did treat me like a girlfriend. Cautiously, I went out for dinner or walks with him, and learned to manage high heels, though we drove to a different city to do it. I just loved clicking along with a dress moving about me and my breasts wobbling, holding hands with, or on the arm of, this nice man. He was taller than me, even in heels. George and Erica talked with me as if I were two different people. Occasionally George and Erica went to the cinema together, as they had similar tastes and I was less interested in some kinds of films. Paul taught George to play badminton, and helped him get rid of his belly and firm up a bit, which was good for both Erica and Paula.

As Harry grew, we were increasingly confident in leaving him to be looked after by Uncle George while we went out for dinner, though we never stayed long. Of course, we visited both grandmas often.

Paul slept naked with Erica, but Paula slept in a nightdress with George. It was quickly agreed that Paula could dispense with her wig after the evening's sucking and/or fucking, and did not need to put it on for an early morning fuck initiated by George. George could only have sex with Erica in his bedroom, and only when she presented herself in a nightdress or underwear. Actually, he liked her in underwear, so she usually wore some. His special treat was to fuck her in a nightdress wearing stockings and a suspender belt.

With work and a baby, we established a routine. Typically, Paula slept with George on two nights a week but also sucked him off sometimes. Paul slept with Erica on the other nights. Erica never slept with George but usually visited him for sex once or twice a week. Sometimes she got two cocks in quick succession, usually Paul then George. These times she generally got an orgasm from George, but everyone was happy with this.

I loved Erica and Erica loved me. We were both fond of George but did not love him. However, Erica fully accepted that Paula was in love with his cock, and appreciated that she was allowed to enjoy it so often. She never sucked it off: that was Paula's privilege. The only cock she sucked off was Paul's. She had great affection for George and appreciated his nice big cock, which was perfect for both of us. We knew that George had something more than affection for each of us, but at least to ourselves agreed that it was not love. Everyone loved Harry, of course.

As Paul, I had never really appreciated sexy underwear, because I thought that there was nothing more erotic than my wife's naked body. Adding to it could not make it better. However, Erica and George thought sexy underwear was hot, so he was allowed to buy outfits for her. At last she could do what many women like, which is to flaunt herself in erotic items of clothing. She would do a sort of strip show, taking off her outer garments slowly, and then moving provocatively before finally removing her panties (except when they were open crotch). The underwear from the wedding was a particular favourite of course. This display was done to an audience of George and Paula.

And here was the strange thing. As Paula I really did think it was sexy and enjoyed seeing it a lot. I did not have the body to do it seriously, but George did buy me undergarments which I wore for his pleasure. Erica also sometimes surprised us with her strip show by revealing items she had bought herself, sometimes even a bit fetish in style.

The strip show would always finish with Erica going off with George to his bedroom, where the door was left open so I could hear. They offered me to watch, but I preferred it this way. I got enormous satisfaction from thinking about the cock I loved and knew so well, buried in the cunt I loved so much, and Erica's satisfaction at being so nicely filled up. There was also the possibility that they were not entirely playing to the rules. Perhaps he was sucking her tits and she was sucking his cock. Better not to risk finding out.

Of course, Erica's original fantasy had been to see her husband Paul fucked by a real cock. The discovery of Paula had changed that. She would really like to see George fucking Paul, but he will only fuck Paula. I don't get pegged, because Erica doesn't really want to be Eric, and a real cock is better for both of us.

Our ménage à trois is now very satisfactory for Paul, Erica, George and Paula: perhaps it should be ménage à quatre? Erica has a husband and a lover; Paul has a wife; Paula has a boyfriend; George has a girlfriend and a mistress, and we are all friends. I don't know how things will develop as Harry gets older or if we have more children. I suspect there will be a lot less sex, so we are enjoying the here and now.

My time in a dress is as important to me as sex with George. Even if I have to give up George, I don't think I will ever give up Paula.