Unexpected

Story Info
First 3sum experience [ FMF ]
1k words
4.27
14.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about the hottest experience of my 30+ years on this planet.

It started four months ago when I had a bad head injury that left me heavily concussed among other things. Once my concussion started to heal, my sex drive skyrocketed unexpectedly and wouldn't slow down. A bit later, I was diagnosed with hypersexuality due to a brain injury.

Now, I've always been a very shy guy. My sex life has been quite vanilla, I've never really spoken up about fantasies or anything like that. Not only did my sex drive explode, but I'm way more open to new things, my shyness has gone away about most thing etc..

I've been with my wife for 5 years (we'll call her Lydia), she's also the reserved & shy type and our sex life had gone downhill for the past while. She's also fucking gorgeous - long dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin, glasses, tattoos, an amazing set of tits and an ass that turns heads.

When I first told her about the hypersexuality thing, she didn't really believe me and thought I just wanted to get laid more often. Eventually she finally agreed to sit with me and have a real conversation about it and heard me out. She was fascinated by the effects and how much my personality has changed since all this started. We talked about different ways to spice up our relationship, different things we wanted to try, we talked about fantasies we were afraid to share etc.

During our talk, she asked different questions like if I was into BDSM, if I had any 'kinks' or if I had ever thought about having a 3 way with another girl. I'm a straight man, of course I've thought about it - she was surprised to hear my answer, but I was more shocked that said she was really interested to try too.

That night, her best friend (we'll call her Lexie) was coming over to hang out, have some drinks and such. I didn't think anything of it, since they did this fairly often, they're friends closer than sisters. Lexie also has pale skin, dark hair, glasses, tattoos & is gorgeous as fuck like Lydia.

Now, these two have been best friends since high school, they have a connection - a chemistry like I've never seen before. They finish each other's sentences, they're into the same things, tell each other EVERYTHING, they're SO alike it's unreal & they can literally have a conversation with each other just by their eyes and expressions, no words needed. It's something straight out of a movie & it's interesting just watching them hang out.

So they had some drinks, I can't drink so my alternative is weed, we watched some tv, played an adult card game similar to Cards Against Humanity and had a good time like usual.

Lydia said I should go have a joint because they wanted to talk privately for a few minutes - again, they tell each other everything and this was nothing out of the ordinary. About 10 mins later I finished my joint, brushed my teeth and got cleaned up, then checked my phone. Lydia had messaged me, and said she told Lexie about our conversation from earlier that day. She really got into it and said she was interested to try too.

This blew me the fuck away; I never thought in a million years this conversation would even happen, let alone having two beautiful women interested at the same time.

When I came out, they said they wanted to talk. Things turned hot and heavy really quickly, they started making out for a minute before moving into the bedroom. They both stripped off, and completely devoured each other, the hottest thing I'd ever seen in person as they passionately ate each other out & invited me to join.

Lexie and I both went down on my girl, I licked and sucked her clit while she tongued her pussy and teased her ass until her body went rigid, her back arched and she came hard for us. They switched places and we did the same for Lexie, both of them intensely into it & Both of them dripping wet.

Lydia got on all fours while still eating out her best friend, an open invitation with her thick sexy ass in the air. I slipped inside her slick tight pussy and fucked her nice and deep and slow, until she came hard on my dick, pulsating around me until her orgasm subsided.

I never thought I'd see the day when my girl held open her best friend's legs in front of me, spread her sexy pussy lips, looked me in the eye and simply said "Do it." My fucking god, is this real? I knealt between her pale thighs and slid my tip inside her, she let out the sexiest breathy moan & immediately started clamping down on me with a death grip I've never felt before. I've never seen two girls this turned on. We did things to each other in many different positions but the coup de grace was the finish.

By this time, they had both came over and over, nobody could keep track how many times. Lydia was lying on her back in the middle of the bed, Lexie with her incredible ass in the air waiting for me & lying partially on top of Lydia between her legs. My girl told me "it's your turn to finish".

I entered her from behind, I slid in easily despite her being so turned on and squeezing tightly. She told me "don't hold back, don't be afraid to hurt me - I want it". I didn't hold back. I pounded her hard for a few minutes, her moaning loudly, them both getting out of breath, when she said the words that are permanently seared into my brain: "Fucking fill me".

At the same time, Lydia kept eye contact with me, encouraging me to fulfill their wishes, telling Lexie "Take it like a good girl". Hearing this, she clamped down on me again, pulsating and squeezing like hell. She pushed me over the edge & I exploded inside her, Lydia ecstatic at what she was seeing.

Our session lasted for hours, until the sun started to come up. Even a week later, it's still sinking in that it happened in the first place... However, this isn't the last of us, by a long shot.