Magic Dress - Petra Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to tell you everything? OK, this is the Director. Next scene, take one: Fucking Petra upstairs. Action!"

Yes, it seemed he did need her to tell him, because he led me upstairs for the new best experience of my life.

I put a lubed finger in, and it seemed clear, so I sucked him for a moment. He was already hard with anticipation, but it was nice to lube him as well. Then I presented myself by the bed as I had often done in the bath.

He pushed his knob in as he did when he pissed. He paused then pressed further. It hurt a little, but this was offset by the feelings of love and excitement as he slowly went all the way. We stood still for a while, drinking in the feelings of being united at last. Why had we waited so long?

Finally he was thrusting in with enthusiasm and I was feeling complete as a woman and a wife, looking forward to that beautiful moment when he came. It was as wonderful as I expected, feeling him jerking his hips against me and spurting inside. We both said "I love you!"

Carefully staying joined, we lowered ourselves onto the bed and lay on our sides saying nothing. Then I felt a familiar feeling, first a trickle, then a jet as he lovingly pissed inside me. There was not a lot, but it was enough to show he cared. I knew I would be changing the sheets.

He went to suck me, but I did not want it: it would spoil the glorious feminine feelings I had.

He did not piss in me every time (because it was messy and inconvenient on the bed), but we sometimes went to the bathroom so that he could. I learned how to check and clean my hole, and when it was too messy to try, in which case I was always happy to suck him off.

That ejaculation inside me did something else. It truly was consummation. From that moment I was a woman and his wife. I was not a gay male and he should not treat me that way. It did not take long to make him understand.

I said I would not be wanked ever again, and I would not fuck. When he fucked me, I did not want him to touch my genitals during or after, or feel at any time that he should try to make me come. I was very happy to be fucked without coming, and if I came sometimes, that was good. As far as possible we would forget that I had a cock, but I would continue to love his in every possible way.

He was to be the man of the house, fucking me often and Freda and Violet occasionally.

Silas readily agreed. He said that he loved me, not my cock. He had only pleasured it in order to please me, and would not do this in future. However, he might sometimes be so overcome with love that he would want to give his wife oral sex, and he thought she should allow this. I grudgingly agreed. He did like fucking, which would mostly be me, but he would be glad if he could continue to fuck Freda if she would allow it, and Violet to be fair. (Violet said heterosexuality was a nice place to visit, but she wouldn't want to live there!)

He remarked that he had been somewhat confused about his sexuality. He had not thought himself gay before we got together but had wished that I was a woman. Clearly this was what we both wanted, and he was happy to be a masculine man in love, who would not be looking at other men, because he was not generally interested in them.

And that is how it worked out. Freda got fucked on her birthday, and Silas's. Violet got fucked on her birthday and both got fucked at Christmas, and I felt so good that my husband is doing this for two people I really care about. He fucked me nearly every day, and I loved his cock with my mouth more often, frequently sucking him off. (Violet helped him pee occasionally.) I got oral sex just often enough for it to be appreciated and to satisfy him, but without making me feel less feminine.

I guess many people will find it strange that I did not start taking female hormones and prepare for surgery to lose my genitals and gain breasts. So here is my critical analysis of the play, and my reflective assessment of my own performance.

From some marvellous lectures at university on "Gender in Drama and Society" I learned that gender is largely a social construct: the different ways in which men and women dress, act and treat each other is a convention which has varied with time and society. In the prevailing society, I was one of many biological males who like being in the feminine gender. I was comfortable in this role despite my different hormones and bits.

Despite my protestations, we were actually gay males, but playing the part of man and woman, husband and wife. Perhaps to actually transition would change me from the person he loved, and who loved him. But playing the part is more than pretending: I have a starring role in which I am totally immersed, and which I perform with all my heart and soul, and will do for the rest of my life. Freda (who sees all and understands all) notes that her brother has now become very masculine. Petra is his creation (like Eliza in Pygmalion or My Fair Lady) and he is the Director, Producer and Leading Man. However, it is the role that I was born to play. (That makes Freda the Wardrobe Mistress and Technical Advisor on Women, I suppose.)

I think perhaps we did not fuck until Freda told us to, because we subconsciously wanted the period of unrequited love, which would make our consummation that much sweeter. I may be guilty of over-interpretation, of course. The alternative is that we were just puddings.

Unlike some other cross-dressers, I had no need or wish to make myself desirable to men with breast implants. I liked pretty clothes and wearing makeup, but more for myself and the company of women than for men. The breast forms were for the benefit of the clothes, but became just an everyday part of me, along with the bra. It did not matter whether people thought I was a biological male or female because everyone in my life treated me as a woman: at home, at work and socially. I did not need anything more.

Whatever I was, I got plenty of satisfying sex, which to me meant sucking him or being fucked often by the man I love. I absolutely adored being desired and knowing how much he enjoyed it when he came. I was glad that he fucks his sister occasionally -- I thought they both deserved it. Silas said that physically there is not a lot of difference in pushing his cock into my ass or her cunt. Emotionally, there are two kinds of love, both of which he valued. He got the same physical satisfaction when he came in Violet, but this was only done as a kindness to Freda.

12