Truth or Dare in the Student House

Story Info
A nervous genderfluid person plays truth or dare as a girl.
6.4k words
4.81
14.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been secretly cross dressing since I was 13 years old, using the name Kelly when I'm a girl. My family could never understand, and this secret side of me was busting to get out by the time I was 18. So university couldn't come quicker, I moved far away from my hometown, and found myself in a flat share with three girls. One drunken night I confessed to them about my feminine side and they loved it!

The girls were Lisa, a pale blonde girl who was skinny and had a killer smile, she was the most confident of the group and definitely the leader.

Then Ellie, she had black hair and was also quite pale with some freckles, she was quiet but sweet, and had huge tits but a tiny waist.

Finally there was Savannah, a tanned brunette with an unbelievable figure, she was a gender studies student and was fascinated with me, she loved getting me to explore my Kelly side.

As Kelly, I was a pale girl with long black hair, I wore a lot of make-up and I passed really well as a girl. I would often be Kelly in the house, embracing this side of me openly was so liberating. It was Savannah who suggested I go further...

"So tonight we are having some guys from Lisa's course round to drink and play truth or dare, will Kelly be in?" Savannah asked as she helped do my hair, she loved helping me girl up.

"Wait as in Kelly? You want me to be dressed like this?", I was scared, I'd never been around strangers as Kelly, the idea they might make fun of me or see through my disguise terrified me.

"Don't worry gorgeous, it'll be great, I think you'd have the best time! Please, for me" Savannah was so beautiful and hearing her call me gorgeous sent tingles through me...

"Okay, but I will leave if it gets uncomfortable and just hide in my room, and please try to keep me safe?" I looked up at her and she stopped straightening my hair.

"Of course Kelly baby, I can't wait, let's help you get dressed up then, you can wear one of my dresses that would look amazing on you." Savannah held out her hand and I took it, she took me to her room where she made me up fully for the night...

Savannah dressed me in a black dress which cling to my body, I had a matching lacy black bra and panties on underneath, with red nails and lipstick. My hair extensions had my black hair over my shoulders, and my make-up was perfect. I had white socks on and as we were gonna be sat down on the floor in living room I put some tiny pyjama shorts on to help hide my panties in case my dress rode up.

The getting dressed up experience always turned me on, and when I stood up and asked how I looked, Savannah frowned.

"Kelly baby, you look perfect, but I can see your cock slightly...", to prove it she laid her hand right onto it.

"Oh fuck... what should I...?" I began to ask.

"I'll sort it don't worry." Savannah smiled at me as she dropped to her knees, she lifted my dress up and pulled my shorts and panties down, my cock sprang out.

"Savannah what are you- oh god" I moaned as Savannah took my cock into her mouth.

She looked up and took it out "can't have this making an appearance at the game tonight can we? I must admit I didn't think it'd be this big, it's like 7 inches, and thick too!"

Savannah licked the tip and took it into her mouth again, her hand was wrapped around the base and she was jerking it into her mouth, she moaned on my cock and I realised her free hand was between her legs, her dress was pushed up and she had her hand in her panties, her fingers moving fast in them as she pleasured herself.

I moaned as I felt my balls tingle, an orgasm was building inside me, "Savannah baby... I'm gonna cum" I moaned, she looked up and took my dick out her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum too Kelly, spunk down my throat", with that she took the tip in her mouth and started rubbing my cock violently with her hand, I could hear a wet sound as she punished her own pussy with her free hand.

Her mouth felt incredible, and I couldn't hold back, "Savannah I'm cumming!" I exclaimed, my cock stiffened in her mouth and she took it deeper down her throat as she moaned and quivered, she was cumming herself as I rested my hands on her head and shot globs of cum down her throat.

"Mmm" Savannah moaned, swallowing my cum as she stopped shaking, her orgasm over. She pulled my cock out her mouth and gulped, swallowing the last of my cum. "Kelly... that was my first lesbian experience."

I blushed and said "I mean can sucking a cock really be lesbian?".

Savannah stood up and pulled her dress down, she leaned forward and grabbed my balls, not to cause pain, it was gentle, but she did to help make her point, "these don't define boy or girl Kelly, you do, and you're a girl right now, so I just gave oral to a girl okay? That's lesbian."

I wrapped my arms around Savannah and kissed her, I tasted my cum and twirled tongues with her, she fondled my balls a little as we kissed. I felt amazing, understood, and happy. Savannah broke off the kiss:

"Never let anyone tell Kelly she isn't a woman. Now are you ready for truth or dare?"

"I'm ready Savannah, I couldn't be more excited now" I pulled my shorts and panties up and pushed my dress back down, I checked in the mirror to make sure I looked fine, and heard the sound of men in the living room talking with the rest of the girls.

Savannah said sweetly "you look amazing, let's go into the living room beautiful"

My heart raced and my stomach was full of butterflies. "Okay, let's go."

After introductions and a few drinks to loosen us up, we were sat in a circle. The four of us girls, and three boys. The boys were:

Jason, a tall thin boy who ran track. He was cool and really laid back.

JJ, JJ was on the American football team and incredibly muscular. He was friendly and sweet though, he didn't really act like a jock type.

Finally there was David, a bit shorter than the other boys, David wore glasses and was in decent shape. He seemed shy, I think he was on the debate team, I wanted to join that actually.

Lisa started things off, "okay guys so when it's your turn select a player and what you want, if you can't answer the question or perform the dare, you will be given a forfeit dare, a less extreme version of whatever it was, and if you can't perform that, there is an ultimate forfeit, you have to get into your underwear and walk across the campus to the other halls and back, okay I'll get started- Savannah, give me a dare."

Savannah took a sip of her drink and said "okay Lisa, I dare you to lick another player of your choice" she devilishly smiled as she said this.

"You asked for it" Lisa replied, walking over to Savannah and licking up her face like a dog

"Eww not me and not my make-up!" Savannah winced, I noticed the boys eyes grew wider watching this.

It was Ellie's turn now, "JJ give me a truth" she said, looking a little nervous.

JJ looked excited to give this, my bet was he wanted this game to go places, "okay Ellie truth, have you masturbated today?"

Ellie immediately went bright red, she looked into her drink and I bet in that moment she wanted to disappear into her drink, "yes" she meekly replied.

JJ, Lisa, Savannah and Jason all let out a collective "oooooh" I actually felt kinda bad for her.

JJ aswked "when did you do that then?"

However Lisa interrupted "one truth at a time JJ!! Anyway it's Savannah's turn."

Savannah looked at me, "Kelly, ask me a truth."

I felt like this was playing it safe, she thought I'd be nice to her given what had just happened with us, so I decided to punish her for that.

"Okay Savannah, truth, do you spit or swallow?" I gave her the same devilish smile she gave Lisa earlier, she blushed slightly and gave me a little glare.

"Well these are moving fast aren't they?... yeah okay I'll swallow, if I like them enough." Savannah made eye contact with me as she said the last part.

The boys were quiet, but the sexual tension was in the air, and now it was there turn. It started first with David, he looked nervous.

"Okay.. uh, Ellie could you give me a truth?" David asked. Ellie seemed glad to have had the attention away from her after her truth earlier.

"Okay, David I want you to tell us... your favourite alcoholic spirit?" Ellie said, clearly wanting to tone down the sexual start to the game.

Lisa made an exaggerated yawning sound, "fuck me Ellie, way to challenge him."

"I like sweet stuff, like cherry sourz" David said, looking somewhat relieved.

JJ piped up, "pussy drink man! Haha, it's my turn now. Savannah, dare me."

Savannah knew he wanted this to stay sexual, and she was more than happy to oblige. "JJ... I dare you to give Kelly a footrub."

I protested "wait isn't this like daring me too?! Do I skip my turn now if I do this?"

Lisa, being the leader as usual, set the terms "okay how about I add to it, kelly let JJ give you a footrub, and leave your feet in his lap until his next turn?"

My cock tingled, this was exciting. "Sound good JJ?" I asked

"Sure" he said. He came and sat between me and David, with Savannah on my right and him on my left, I turned and placed my feet on his knees, and rested my head on Savannah's knee, she placed her hand on my head and I gently yet discreetly kissed it, wanting her to know I hadn't forgot about earlier. She stroked my hair in response.

JJ peeled my socks off, revealing my pale feet with red toenails. He took them into his hands and massaged them I let go of myself and moaned slightly "JJ... that feels sooo good."

I could see he smiled at that, and Lisa laughed "Kelly is in heaven right now! Remember we are all here so don't get too crazy with those feet!"

JJ rested my feet in his lap, and I wasn't sure but I think I could feel a hard on under one of my soles. I slowly wiggled my toes every now and then, hopefully JJ liked feet!

Next it was Jason's turn "Lisa why don't you dare me?"

"Okay Jason, I dare you to make Ellie moan, or make some kind of sound that indicates pleasure" Lisa looked at Ellie, once again she looked like she wanted to disappear into her drink.

"Ellie do you consent to that happening? Say stop at any time and he has failed the dare" Savannah said, I guess that was the gender studies student in her kicking in.

Ellie nodded shyly, Jason stood up and then sat behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders and back. He started massaging her, I heard Lisa curse under her breath, I think she wanted something a bit more sexual.

After almost a minute, no sound left Ellie, "cmon Jason" Lisa cooed "you don't have all night!"

With that, Jason placed his lips on Ellie's neck, and then licked up to her ear lobe, which he then gently took in his mouth. Ellie moaned "ohhkay wow."

With that Jason stopped, smiled at Ellie who smiled sweetly back at him, and triumphantly returned to his position in the circle.

The sexual tension in the air could be cut with a knife, I could see David looked a little jealous, I think he thought him and Ellie had bonded earlier... Lisa decided to ramp things up further.

"Okay that's round 1 over boys and girls! Now a part of the game I didn't tell you about is coming! At the end of every round, you must remove one item of clothing from yourself! Socks count as 1 so don't try the one sock at a time thing! Okay everyone... go!"

I felt a little cheated given that I had already removed my socks, but I guess I did that willingly. I couldn't take off my dress this early, so my shorts had to go, I stood up and turned around, lifting my dress a bit and pulling down my shorts, I bent over to pick them up and felt my dress ride up a little more than expected, my panties covered ass briefly on display.

"Now that's a nice butt!" I heard Savannah say behind me as she spanked me before pulling my dress down for me. I stood up straight holding my shorts and looked around. My heart was pounding.

My eyes widened when I saw Savannah, her dress was off and she was stood in her blue bra, blue thong and white socks. I noticed Lisa next, she had her t shirt off and was now just in a black bra, blue jeans and pink socks. Ellie was stood holding her socks but otherwise remaining clothed, I smiled to myself, she was so cute.

The boys had a similar approach, David like Ellie was holding his socks. Jason had took off his t shirt, he was skinny with faint abs, looked good to be honest. JJ had taken his t shirt off, fuck me that was a good sight, muscular and with abs to die for.

"Okay everyone sit back down and pick your jaws up off the floor!" Lisa said, the tension was incredible. We sat down again and I placed my head on Savannah's bare knee again, I put my feet back on JJ, and rested my left foot on his abs, touching them gently with my toes in awe.

It was Lisa's turn again, her D cup tits looked so good, I tried not to stare. "JJ, give me a dare" Lisa said, a big smile on her face.

JJ started rubbing my feet again as he spoke, "why don't you pick someone, anyone, and stand in the middle of the circle and make-out with them? I dare you"

Lisa blushed a little but composed herself. "Okay, well Savannah you can skip your turn if you come kiss me in the middle" she winked and Savannah stood up immediately, clearly pleased to have been chosen.

I felt a pang of jealousy as the woman who had been sucking my dick earlier sauntered up to Lisa in her underwear, wrapped her arms around her and planted her lips on hers. Lisa wrapped her arms around Savannah and placed a hand on her bum, squeezing it and pulling them closer, their tits squishing together.

They tongue kissed passionately, as it continued I saw the hand Lisa had place on Savannah's ass slip into the blue thong she was wearing, Savannah moaned into Lisa's mouth as Lisa gently fucked her with one finger as they made out.

We all watched intently, and then I felt JJ become rock hard in his pants. I started rubbing his dick with my feet instinctively, I didn't dare look at him, but he didn't stop me, so I guess he liked it.

After 30 seconds or so Ellie spoke up "okay guys dare complete... you should try and act like you were reluctant about it!"

The kiss broke off and I saw Lisa wink at Savannah, a clear wet patch was now on Savannah's thong. I felt so jealous, to distract myself I rubbed JJ's dick harder with my feet, though it wasn't easy with his jeans still on. I hoped he was enjoying this and I wasnt hurting him.

Savannah sat back down, this time I didn't rest my head on her knee. I wasn't sure what she wanted, I couldn't even look at her, no way I could pleasure her like Lisa just had, I didn't want to deal with the rejection.

Ellie continued when they sat back down "right give me a truth... uh, David."

David looked up and said "who would you have chosen if you had been given Lisa's dare?".

Savannah laughed "ha! He clearly had that question running through his mind the whole time! Didn't even need a second to think."

Ellie blushed, she clearly wasn't expecting that. "Well uh... I mean I guess it'd be smart to choose one of the girls, Kelly, since you know she is still dressed with dignity".

That was a smart move, I thought to myself, she clearly didn't want to upset David or Jason.

I smiled at Ellie, and tried to break the mounting tension by saying "wouldn't you be so lucky" I gave her an exaggerated wink. The room laughed, fortunately, and everyone relaxed a little.

It was my turn now. "JJ, give me a truth."

JJ's hard dick was still being teased by my toes, and his hands were on my feet gently rubbing and encouraging me.

"Okay... given the sound you made earlier, I can tell you like having your feet rubbed. Do you like feet sexually?"

Well I guess I should have seen that coming. I blushed like an idiot and said, rather honestly "I've never thought about it to be fair, but I'm open to the idea."

I produced a nervous laugh and I was surprised that no one spoke up and said it was weird or gross, although I think feet were becoming quite popular in porn at the moment. I was being truthful too, right now they were just the easiest way for me to touch JJ's dick.

It was David's turn now, he looked up at Savannah and said "okay Savannah, dare me."

I wasn't expecting that, Savannah was definitely making the dares the most sexual, clearly David wanted to keep that trend going, since the kiss with Lisa I hadn't looked at Savannah, however I turned and watched as she gave David his dare.

Savannah smiled excitedly and said "hmmm... okay David, I dare you to pick another player and take an item of clothing of your choice off of them, and they can then do the same back to you."

David looked like he immediately regretted his decision, but boldly took advantage of his dare. "Okay... Ellie, can I take your shirt?"

Ellie looked so nervous, but nodded and lifted up her arms, allowing David to pull her shirt over her head, he double checked "are you sure Ellie?" she nodded again and said "I'm just nervous... but also getting into this", I heard Jason gasp at the sight as David pulled her shirt off, I couldn't blame him to be fair, JJ's dick twitched against my feet as we all stared at Ellie's huge tits, nearly bursting out of her black lacy bra.

Ellie crossed her arms over her tits and said "don't all stare..."

I chirped up, getting a little excited myself, "take something off David! That's the full dare!" I glanced at Savannah and she smiled at me, looking almost... proud? Perhaps she liked that I was also encouraging things becoming sexual. I felt my dick tingle, turns out Kelly likes praise.

Ellie got down on her knees, and David gasped and blushed a bit as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, his hard cock was bulging in his boxers, Ellie was clearly trying not to look at it obviously, but her eyes darted toward it every now and then.

David put his hands over his dick and sat back down, Ellie sat down with her arms crossed over her massive tits.

It was JJ's turn now, the excitement in the air had us all tingling, but I started to feel worried... if this went much further, my secret would be revealed eventually to the boys.

"Lisa, give me a dare." JJ said, I could feel his dick was still hard under my feet.

Lisa smiled in a way that told me she had hoped he would choose her, "Okay JJ, since you two seem to be in some kind of foot fetish club together, why don't you pleasure Kelly's feet some more?"

JJ rolled his eyes, "another foot rub? Not exactly creative Lisa."

Lisa shook her head, "no stupid, I want you to lick Kelly's feet and suck her toes for like a minute."

I gasped, "fucking hell Lisa he might think that's gross! Remember the feet stuff only happened because you lot dared him to rub mine!"

JJ shook his head and smiled at me, "no I'll do it, if you'll allow it?"

I smiled and nodded, "well we don't wanna lose the game..."

JJ lifted one of my feet from his lap and up to his face, he kissed the sole before licking from my heel to my toes, he then took two of my toes into his mouth.

It felt amazing, I'd never done anything like this before, I couldn't help but let out a moan, a moan charged with so much sexual energy I heard Jason comment.

"So I guess this is foreplay for Kelly then Jesus." he didn't sound judgy, just surprised.

I tried to reply, "it just feels so- oh fuck" I moaned as JJ stuck his tongue between my toes and then sucked my big toe. My dick was rock hard but the way I was laid with my leg up only Savannah could see it.

I discreetly flicked it up into my panties waistband in an attempt to keep it hidden when this was done.

Savannah spoke behind me, "Okay that's a minute!"

JJ licked my whole foot again and set it down.

I said "uh... thank you JJ" before turning and sitting back cross legged in the circle.

I kinda wished I could keep my feet on JJ's dick, but I figured since I no longer had to everyone would find it weird if I did.

12