Magic Dress Pt. 02

Story Info
She educates me, and I oblige her.
1.6k words
4.41
18.1k
11

Part 80 of the 82 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having tried on one of my wife's dresses, I discovered that I liked it, and she liked the way it relaxed me. We bought others and I relaxed in the evenings as a Man in a Dress. But that first dress was very special. We called it The Dress, and I wore it at least once a week and she sucked me off.

Things were going well. I actually enjoyed my work, my home time and most of all, my wife, Eve. Not forgetting The Dress. However, as we had to be careful with it and limited its use, it would be good to have a spare.

Finally, against all the odds, we found the same thing online "in v. good condition". Same pattern, same size. We were both quite excited, not in a sexual way, but like kids getting to play with their toys for the first time.

I put it on and displayed myself, obviously in front of a mirror. "How do I look?"

"Great, it's just the same. Er, no it isn't actually." I felt the same.

We compared the two minutely, but could not see a difference. I put it on again. It looked the same, but... I changed into The Dress, which was totally different. No, I can't explain it, but it was. So into the wardrobe went the interloper.

Next time we had the real The Dress and I was sucked off, it was great, but not quite the same.

"That wasn't quite as good," she noticed. "I think she's jealous."

"Who?" I asked, but immediately realised. "You mean The Dress."

So the intruder was sent away to a charity shop and all three of us were happy again.

(Look I don't expect you to believe there was something supernatural. It was just our psychology. This was how it felt to us. And it worked.)

One day Eve said to me, "You remember that day with the kaftan? Well, I think you were right. I did want to dress you up like a doll, and I still do. Would you mind if we did a bit? I know all you want is a simple dress and The Dress, but it would be great for me to dress you up sometimes just for me. You could actually carry off some styles that I could not, with my bust."

How could I refuse the woman I loved? So each evening I was the Man in a Dress, and at weekends I was for a few hours her dolly. For this I wore the smaller bra throughout. It was a bit tedious at times, but I appreciated her obvious joy and concentration as she considered, criticized and amended her work. The rest of the time I was in a comfortable dress, just relaxed.

We got a couple of wigs, which made quite a difference. I became a smart office worker; or a girl on a night out with a very short skirt, a languid model or a bride in a nightdress, and many others. And the possible combinations of underwear, stockings, tops, scarves etc., were amazing. The same outfit could be worked in different ways which were meaningful and obviously satisfying to her. She also did the sexy look with more extreme makeup and sometimes suspenders with stockings. I was actually a bit uncomfortable with this, but went along as she got quite excited.

Once she had achieved a look, I had to pose and she took a picture to gloat over later. She really loved playing with her dolly, and I really loved what she did so enthusiastically afterwards.

However, I got something really good in return. Looking at women on the internet, with her expert comment. Any man who gets this very lucky, and I was definitely doing it as a man, though with more inside knowledge than most. We often watched a porn video and stopped before the fucking. We admired the nice clothes as she undressed, and commented on her body before some man got in the way. I also learned to appreciate still pictures of women in a different (and better) way. I discovered that though the professionals with their exaggerated (and often altered) features and makeup were initially impressive, there was a lot to be got out of more natural ones, including the amateurs. Seeing a smiling and healthy young woman naked - what's not to like?

She could always point out their best features. "Oh, what lovely areolas! What a nice neat bush! What a lovely smile - doesn't she look inviting? Look how you can perfectly see the shape of her bum! Such cute little tits! Such nice big boobs! Isn't she slender like a gazelle? I like the freckles and the ginger bush!"

It was a bit like an art appreciation course where you go from thinking "OK, nice landscape," or whatever, but learn some of the techniques, less obvious details and about the artist, so that you can enjoy it more and longer. And there certainly were technical comments about the clothes (if any) and the picture, but also about the photographer and the model. With pictures of an ordinary woman in the kitchen, she invited me to think of the proud husband behind the camera, and how she was happy to pose for him. I also saw that older women could be beautiful in their own way.

Posing as her dolly or in The Dress, sharing appreciation of so many women - well, I thought I appreciated women's bodies before this, but now I understood and enjoyed them even more. As a man, but a Man in a Dress.

But there was something else.

Eve had become friends with Jean and they sometimes went out together. Jean visited a couple of times, when I was the Man Not in a Dress. Once they were looking at clothes and discussing possible combinations for the company dinner dance. Then Jean saw The Dress and took it out. "Oh, this is lovely," she said, holding it against herself. "But you must have lost a good bit of weight since you last wore it. Well done, I wish I could, but I don't have the incentive since we divorced. In fact, I think it's my size." Which was probably true. "Could I try it on?"

"No!" we said together and quite loudly.

"Sentimental reasons," said my wife quickly. "It's sort of special to us."

"Sorry," said Jean. "Some special time, I guess."

One time they went out for a burlesque show, which I understand is a sort of striptease. But this was a woman only audience with a woman stripper. Apparently it is quite popular even with straight women.

As she explained to me, "You know how we like analysing other women's clothes and bodies? This is a way we do it openly with nice clothes and a really nice body. It's done in a way that women appreciate, quite different for a strip show for men. But it's done in a sexy way and we all feel excited."

"I know dressing up in a sexy way is not anything special for you. In fact, I appreciate you were sometimes uncomfortable, and I thought you were so good to do it for me. But I do like it. I think women in general get a bit turned on by that sort of thing. Could you possibly dress up with suspenders and stockings and fuck me?" She usually said 'make love'. I was surprised, but of course agreed to please the woman I love.

I was in the bigger bra, with a blouse and short skirt, stockings, suspenders and French knickers, plus over the top makeup. I'll be honest, I felt so silly I couldn't get an erection. Which was actually a good thing, since there wasn't really a bulge, so if she wanted to, she could imagine I was a real woman. Though a real woman prancing about in a way that would have brought any viewer to fits of laughter!

But I postured, made lewd comments, and caressed her, just gently stroking her breasts and thighs and momentarily touching her pussy, hoping to tease her. Eve responded, and I responded, but held back, though by now my cock was straining in the French knickers. Until she was panting and saying "For pity's sake, fuck me!" as she lay back from the edge of the bed, her feet still on the carpet. Slowly I removed the blouse, then the skirt, and took my time with the knickers. I moved forward, still standing, so that she would have a good view, and pressed my knob along her slit. After teasing a bit more, I began to fuck her. Not lovemaking. She was being fucked by a man in bra, stockings and suspenders. It really did not do anything for me. On the other hand, her desire and excitement certainly did. We were both rewarded with her orgasm, a very nice one.

So now most days I am the Man in a Dress, but on Friday I am Sexy Sally. I don't know where that came from - I think it is the name of the stripper. She likes to say a few things using it, but I don't converse much as I am not very good at the role play. On Saturday, of course I am her little dolly. Sundays I just relax in a dress, but we enjoy other women together. There is sex, fucking and making love at different times and of course sucking off in The Dress. We have realised that she should not suck me without it, or The Dress would be jealous.