All Comments on 'Magic Dress Pt. 04'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SlightlyRudeSlightlyRudeabout 5 years agoAuthor
I wondered if I should publish this

I hesitated to add this chapter, as I thought some readers might be disappointed or annoyed at the lack of sucess, and wondered if I should have left Part 3 as the finish, which was my original story. However the characters seemed to want to try something and I let them.

There will be more Magic Dress stories mostly including a more successful move on the journey to womanhood, as will be indicated by the female names they adopt. There is no one single experience, and few of them are easy. The first one we will meet is Jane.

aboychickaboychickabout 5 years ago
A bit confusing

I really liked the first three parts of Magic Dress, but the fourth chapter was not as compelling a read. The emphasis on names and identity / name-changing seemed to take away from the overall arc, so far, of the story. But hey, that's my humble 2 cents.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 5 years ago
just lovely

You are a creative, talented and imaginative writer. This is a great series.

xoxo,

Di

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 5 years ago
Meets and Greets!

I've enjoyed the stories wishing a wife could help me be more! Eve is a very helpful lady and Jean has been an angel for all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Magic Dress Series Info