Magic Dress - Veronica

Story Info
My Auntie's dress really helped me.
4.8k words
4.47
13.5k
4

Part 68 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

My name is Vernon. I was 27 years old and I didn't know what to do. It was six o'clock and there was no dinner. Auntie Monica had not come home from work. I can get a drink myself so I had some cola. It got dark and no-one closed the curtains. After not having dinner I went and played on the games console as usual. I wasn't sure if it was allowed, but I got a drink of milk from the fridge. At eleven o'clock I managed to clean my teeth. Auntie Monica usually puts the toothpaste on and fills the glass. It was difficult with my obsessions, but eventually I managed it. I can take my clothes off but have difficulty getting dressed, so slept without my pyjamas.

In the morning I was quite cold, but managed to put on my dressing gown. I went down for breakfast but there wasn't any. I normally have a ham sandwich which she prepares the night before. It took me quite a lot of goes to get two slices of bread from the packet. Whenever I did it wrong, I had to put it back and count to a hundred. I have mental conditions and obsessions so need someone to look after me. Auntie Monica does it since Mummy died. I was worried because she had not put made my medications ready, so I could not take them.

I played games on my console as I am quite good at them.

For lunch I had some more bread. I would have liked my usual apple, but Auntie Monica has to cut it up. After my afternoon nap, there was still no-one else. I can't use the phone and don't have email because we don't have a computer. I read one of Auntie Monica's books, being careful to put it back on the shelf exactly where I found it. I managed this first time, so I was pleased.

At dinner time I got a brilliant idea. I went to Auntie Monica's bedroom. I had seen Auntie Monica get dressed. I put on some panties and tights. I didn't have any problem with this because I was not Vernon, I was Auntie Monica dressing myself. She wears a bra for going out, but takes it off at home, so I did not need that. I put on a vest because I was cold. There was a green dress on a hanger. It is her favourite dress and mine too. She looks very pretty in it. I put it on. Then I felt much better. I was Monica, and I was going to cook dinner. I went downstairs and put on an apron.

As it was Friday it was fish fingers and oven chips with some lettuce. I knew how many chips I had and how long the oven should be set for, so I made the dinner and opened a tin of pears for dessert.

I set the table and had dinner. Of course, I had made enough for two -- I was so silly! Afterwards I washed up and made a ham sandwich for my breakfast and put it in the fridge. I also put out Vernon's tablets for the morning and closed the curtains. I went to the toilet sitting down, and flushed it myself. Auntie Monica doesn't play computer games, so I watched the TV programmes she does, wearing her green cardigan which goes with the dress.

At eleven o'clock I dealt with the toothbrush and cleaned my teeth, then sat by my bed and read a chapter of Harry Potter out loud. I took off her clothes carefully, cleaned my face, underarms and groin, put on a nightdress, then went to her bed and read a chapter of the book beside it. It was quite rude.

At six o'clock next morning I put on her dressing gown, went downstairs and had my breakfast. I didn't take the medications because Auntie Monica does not need them. She has a cup of tea, so I made one as she likes it. I am used to cola, but it wasn't bad. I put on her working slacks and top and did the vacuuming as she does on Saturday morning. Putting an electric plug into a socket is about the worst thing for me. I have to put it in exactly right in one go. If it wobbles, or hesitates I have to do it again, and I get very distressed until I get it right. That is one of my biggest problems, not doing things right. I don't remember much of my Dad apart from him shouting "You never do anything right!" That means there are a lot of things I can't do, or end up repeating them dozens of times. Auntie Monica has to do things like putting my games console on charge and generally putting things in the right place.

However, as I was Auntie Monica, plugging and unplugging the vacuum cleaner was not a problem. But I still wanted her to come back and look after me. After lunch on Saturday, Auntie takes me shopping to the local supermarket, so I had to dress for going out.

I had a lot of trouble putting her bra on. It really didn't fit and was difficult to do at the back, but at least it didn't cause me any obsessions, though it was uncomfortably tight. I finally managed it and the dress and tights. I was not sure about makeup, but put some lipstick on carefully. My hair is quite long so I combed it till it looked a bit like she wears it.

I put on a coat because it was quite cold. Her shoes were too small for me, so I put on my usual ones. Of course, Auntie does not have obsessions, so it didn't matter. She had taken her purse, but I knew where the spare money was kept for the window cleaner and others, so put it in my pocket and walked to the supermarket.

I got a basket and bought our usual things. People were looking at me oddly, but they usually do, so I didn't mind. It did not take as long as usual. I paid and checked my change, then went home.

On Sunday morning I did the clothes washing and cooking while listening to "The Archers" on the radio. I didn't really understand what was going on, but I was Auntie Monica and this is what I did. She used to live on a farm and it is about a village in the country with lots of farming talk. After lunch I did not go for a nap, but watched "Songs of Praise" on TV and fell asleep on the sofa, as she does. For dinner I had stew from the slow cooker which I had prepared in the morning. In the evening I had a shower. As Auntie Monica I did not need anyone to help me, but had to use the right shampoo and conditioner. I dried my hair with the hair dryer.

CHAPTER 2

I carried on for several days. On Thursday I went to the shops again, but did not have enough money for the shopping I had. This would have made Vernon panic, but not Auntie Monica. I just calculated what I had to put back and gave the assistant the right amount with an apology.

Late that afternoon I heard a key in the lock of the front door and was glad that Auntie had come back at last. But it wasn't. It was Uncle Eric.

"What the fuck?" he said, which is very rude. Then he stopped and remembered how he has to talk to me.

"Hello Vernon. Are you all right? Has anyone been looking after you?"

"I'm Auntie Monica," I said. "I look after myself. Would you like a cup of tea? I've just made one."

"Fucking hell!" he said, which is extremely rude. "I'm sorry. Listen, your Auntie Monica is in hospital. She's getting better, but she's been unconscious, so no-one knew about you. I'll take you there. Why don't you change into your normal clothes?"

"I can't dress myself," I explained. "Someone has to help me."

"Of course," he said. "I'll help you."

So I took off my Auntie Monica clothes and he helped me get dressed. I had a few problems with him not doing things quite right, but did not make a fuss.

In the car Uncle Eric remembered that I needed someone to do up the seat belt. I am fine undoing things: it is just the other way which causes me issues.

In hospital Auntie Monica was looking pale, but pleased to see me. Eric whispered to her and she looked surprised.

"Is that right, Vernon? You've been looking after yourself."

"No," I said. "I dressed up as you and you looked after me."

"Oh," she said. "That was clever of you." I was pleased.

"Would you like to go and stay with Uncle Eric until I come out of hospital?"

"No," I said. "I can look after myself if you give me some more money for the shopping."

"You've been shopping?"

"Yes, twice, but I didn't have enough money the second time."

"And you were dressed in my clothes."

"Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have managed. Did I do something wrong?" I began to panic and started flapping my hands a bit.

"No, no! Of course not. You were very clever, and you can put on my clothes any time. Eric will give you some money and phone you every day. You'll be able to deal with that, won't you? Because I can use the phone, you can in my clothes. You can wear any of them. Please do."

CHAPTER 3

When Auntie Monica came back from hospital she was accompanied by a social worker. I was in a blouse and skirt and made them both a cup of tea. The social worker had difficulty understanding.

"So you think you are Aunt Monica?"

"No," I said. "That would be silly. I am Vernon but I am dressed as Auntie Monica because she can do things that Vernon can't. That is Auntie Monica over there, but I am imagining being Auntie Monica to look after the house and Vernon."

"Just a minute," said Auntie Monica. "This will get confusing. Why don't you be Veronica? Veronica can do everything I can. She doesn't have Vernon's obsessions. Is that all right?"

It seemed fine to me. The name is quite like Vernon and Monica together. She is so clever!

"Yes, I will be Veronica when I am in lady clothes." So it was decided.

The social worker asked me what I had done during the day, and I told her. She looked puzzled, and looked in some papers she had, then spoke to Auntie Monica.

"According to my records, Vernon is mentally subnormal and cannot read or write."

"I can't write," I said, "because of doing the letters wrong. But I can read."

She glanced at me a moment, then spoke to Auntie Monica. "Is this Harry Potter book one you have read before?"

"Oh yes, lots of times."

"So he will be familiar with it? Perhaps he's even learnt the story, so was able to recite it while pretending to read. Which is actually quite promising for his mental abilities. We must definitely have another assessment. Maybe he could learn to read a little."

"I can read," I insisted. "Your badge says 'Clare Barker Senior Social Worker'."

They both looked at me surprised, and Clare Barker looked at her notes again.

"But the schools said they could not teach you. How did you learn?"

"Mummy taught me with her typewriter. It was a Smith Corona portable. I used to type stories on it."

Auntie Monica looked horrified.

"Oh my God!" she said. "I never realised, otherwise Eric and I would have brought it with your Mummy's things. I am so sorry. We'll try and get one."

"Have you read any other books apart from Harry Potter?" asked Clare.

"Yes, all the books in the house, but Harry Potter ones most often."

"ALL the books?" said Auntie Monica, with a frown.

"Yes, there are 127. I didn't like some of them so I only read them once."

She blushed. I don't know why, but ladies often blush in some of the books she reads.

They went into the kitchen for a discussion, then Clare Barker came back and said it had been nice to meet me, and she would be trying to help me, which was kind of her.

CHAPTER 4

Auntie Monica said that the social worker thought it was all right for me to continue being Veronica if it helped me, and we should see how it went without medications. But Veronica, of course, did not have to do everything that Monica did every day. It was good if she helped with the housework, but she could use the TV and radio for whatever programmes she liked. And perhaps Auntie Monica and Uncle Eric could become Monica and Eric, as Veronica was a grown-up lady.

I said I would still like Monica to read to me at night, so she did.

I was bought my own set of clothes, but allowed to keep the green dress, which is still my favourite, though I only wear it occasionally.

Monica said that ladies who had only small breasts did not need to wear a bra, but liked to wear a slip, a pretty sort of underdress. I liked the look and the feel very much. It was better than the bra.

I got some lady shoes and trainers in my size.

A psychiatric nurse came to visit me one day as Vernon, another day as Veronica.

I went to a clinic and had various tests. They caused some problems for Vernon, but not for Veronica. They told me I was average intelligence but autistic (which I knew anyway) and were not sure about all the other behaviours.

Ultimately, they could explain Vernon's problems, and had names for all the conditions, but no treatments other than drugs to keep me calm, although some should probably have been stopped long ago. They said if being Veronica helped me, and I did not need the drugs, I should carry on for now.

However, they could not explain how putting on a dress had helped me, but said that I should continue as I was, since I could function much better.

Monica said how much brighter I was, and thought it was with not taking the drugs. I agreed, and thought that it was only because I was without them that I had had the idea to put on her dress. In fact, looking back I was embarrassed how stupid I had been as Vernon.

I had my hair done properly and learned to put on some simple makeup, which felt right.

I was regularly visited by Clare Barker, and she took me to the local public library to get my own ticket. I was excited by the range of books, but intimidated by the catalogue computer. I came back on my own and the staff helped me. The keyboard was like a typewriter, of course, but with extra keys, and I did not have to make a carriage return at the end of a line. The mouse was peculiar, but I soon learned how to use it. I also discovered that I could access the internet, which was amazing. I read lots of books and looked at lots of things on the internet. I walked to the library nearly every day while Monica was at work. I particularly liked Wikipedia and the BBC on the internet, and some newspapers more than others, though there was a lot of the world I did not understand. I also did some shopping and some housework to help her. I was so proud and pleased to do this at last.

I read about my mental conditions, and the medication I had been taking all these years, which helped me to understand something. As well as being brighter and happier as Veronica, I had experienced another change. I was getting erections nearly every day and ejaculating at least once a week in bed. This had only happened very occasionally to Vernon and had been a source of stress, as Auntie Monica had to clean me and change my pyjamas. The tablets had reduced this as a side-effect. I now learned how to enjoy it, as it seemed to be allowed. (Most of the links on the internet were forbidden, but I managed to find out how. It was a slight problem as ladies were supposed to do it differently from men. I decided that as Veronica had a penis, then it was OK to do it the man way.) By masturbating I got pleasure and avoided messing the bed.

I told Monica and she blushed, but said it was fine so long as I was discreet.

I realised that she was not much older than me, and found out that she was not my Aunt. Eric was my cousin, ten years older than me, and had been living with Monica when my mother died. They had taken me in instead of me going to a care home, but Eric had left after a few years because he could not put up with my needs and behaviour, so Monica had looked after me by herself.

I had just been used to her, but now I realised how difficult it must have been, and how wonderful she was. So I told her.

"I love you, Monica," I said.

"I love you too," she answered.

"No, really," I said. "I think the medicines made me stupid, so I did not appreciate you, but now I do, and I love you."

She blushed and then started to cry, so I went over and hugged and kissed her. Somehow it was different from what it had been in the past. She was pretty in a different way, and it was nice to hold her body against me. I could feel my penis getting stiff, and began to panic.

She must have realised, because she held and stroked my hair and said "It's all right. Nothing to worry about. There, there. Nothing's wrong." I felt better and we held each other for a while. Then I went and made us a cup of tea.

After dinner she surprised me.

"You know how men and women have sex?"

"Yes, I've read about it on the internet and in your books. The man puts his penis in the woman's vagina and ejaculates. It is also called fucking, but that is rude."

"Do you think you'd like to do that? It is very nice. A bit like masturbating, but with a friend or someone you love. You can do it with me if you want because we love each other."

"Oh," I said. "Do you yearn for me with a passion that you can hardly contain? Do you want me to bring you to an ecstasy that will fill every fibre of your being, and make you whole as a woman?"

She went very red in the face, but didn't answer for a while.

Then she said "You know Harry Potter stories are not real?"

"Yes," I said. "They are a fantasy. So is The Jungle Book. And Agatha Christie writes detective fiction."

"Well," she said, "some of the books I read are fantasy as well. It's called erotic fiction. So the descriptions are not entirely realistic. But yes, I do yearn for you. Just don't expect to be like Dr Peters with Nurse Nancy."

"Or Lord Biggun, with Sally the virgin servant girl?" I asked.

"Right. If you can just put your penis into me and ejaculate, I am sure that will be nice enough for both of us."

It certainly seemed a nice idea so, we went to bed together without our nightdresses or panties. I had seen Monica naked before, but now I was not getting medication, so things were a bit different. As she undressed, I saw her in a different way. I thought her breasts were especially pretty.

In bed it was wonderful to hold her close, and my penis was really stiff. I had seen a picture, but was not sure how exactly it was done, so I got between her legs and pushed my penis at her vulva. After a moment it slid in, but not in one go, which wasn't right, so I pulled out and tried again. That was better, so I was pulling out, but she held me and I couldn't go all the way, so I pushed in again. That felt really right, so I did it again. And again. I am good at repetition, but this did not distress me at all. It was better than masturbating. It was better than anything! And I was so happy when I ejaculated. I had had sex! Monica seemed very pleased too, and hugged and kissed me and told me she loved me.

She would not let me go out, but waited till my penis was so soft that it was falling out. Then we wiped ourselves with tissues. She went to the bathroom and came back with a flannel to wipe my penis. She said we should take off our nighties and sleep naked together. It was so lovely!

In the morning I was hard again, so we had sex once more. I fell asleep afterwards. When I woke up, I put in my nightie and a dressing gown and went downstairs for breakfast. Monica was already dressed for work. I went back upstairs, washed, cleaned my teeth and put on the green dress. Looking at myself in the mirror I felt good, but somehow different. I decided not to put on makeup but instead took the dress off and put on my Vernon clothes. All by myself!

I went downstairs where Monica was really surprised.

"You managed? Didn't you have any problems?"

"A little," I said, "but I wanted to do it for you, because I love you, and you have done so much for me. I thought I would go to the library, and buy myself lunch at the café, if you give me some money.

Somehow the dress had showed me how to be Veronica, but now it had shown me how to be Vernon.

That evening we had sex again, but I had to wear a condom, because Monica didn't want to get pregnant just yet. She thought last night had been safe, but we should take precautions until she could get established on a contraceptive pill. She also said that words like fuck, cock and cunt were only really rude when used to swear. For two people who loved each other it was perfectly nice for me to put my cock in her cunt and fuck her, and she would prefer to talk that way in private.

12