Magic Dress - Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed three days as Vernon, but it was getting increasingly difficult to stop myself going back to my old habits, so it was a relief to be Veronica again. Monica went and spoke to the library staff, and they said it was all right for me to use my ticket however I was dressed. One of the staff also suggested that I could go on a course nearby to learn basic computer skills.

I went as Veronica and learned about word processing, spreadsheets and internet searching. They said I learned really quickly, and by the end of the week was helping others. A lot of it was about what to do if you made a mistake. I didn't make mistakes because I was slow and careful, but the others made a lot. I didn't get annoyed or shout at them, because I know how bad that had been for me, and they said I was very kind and helpful.

Eric brought me a computer and printer. It was even better than a typewriter, and I started writing about my life to practise, as it was a long time since I had done typing. This is my first attempt.

CHAPTER 5

I think if I had not had sex, then I would have been happy to be Veronica all the time, but it did not seem right to fuck unless I was Vernon. However, I also liked being a man with Monica and being romantic, a bit like in some of her books. My obsessions never quite went away, but I could manage them, though it gradually got harder with each day. Being Veronica was a nice holiday and sort of reset me, like being given a new life on a computer game. The psychiatrist and Clare said that there were many men who liked dressing in women's clothes and being female for part of the time. Sometimes they were gay, but mostly they weren't. I ended up being Vernon and Veronica for about equal time.

After a few months of using condoms we were able to fuck without them as Monica was taking a contraceptive pill. This was wonderful. Sometimes Monica actually did get ecstasy which filled every fibre of her being, and I was the happiest I could possibly be! We also went out to places, sometimes with me as Vernon, sometimes as Veronica. Monica judged where it would be safe and appropriate. It was also great to learn about ordinary life as a man and a woman, and I thought I was very lucky to get both.

I went on a special one-year course at a local college, and got a basic educational qualification which meant I could apply for jobs. However, it was quite stressful because some of the other people on the course were quite unkind to me, in secret ways so that the staff did not notice. Nevertheless, I managed to get a final certificate, and Clare found me a job in the office of a company which regularly employed autistic people. They did not mind me being Vernon and Veronica, providing I used the correct toilets, which I thought was obvious. Some of the other people had obsessions, and I could sometimes help them like Monica used to help me.

When I got my full certificate, Monica asked me to marry her, and I was delighted to accept.

It was a civil ceremony in a Register Office, and we thought it would be nice if one of us wore the special dress. It was Monica of course! But she did look pretty as I had always thought. I was Vernon in a smart suit, and people said I looked handsome. Eric was my Best Man.

We did not have money for a fancy honeymoon, so had a week in Chester, an old and pretty city. Clare had found us a guest house which would not mind if I was both Vernon and Veronica there.

With all the sex and love, I was feeling great, but also glad to be Veronica again on the third day. It was lovely weather and I was happy in my special green dress. There seemed to be even more people taking photographs than there had been on the previous days, and unfortunately I kept getting in the way of pictures people were trying to take. In a tea shop we must have been the millionth customer or something, because they gave us a special afternoon tea at no charge. We didn't really understand the explanation, but everyone was so nice. They sat us at a table near the window, and I noticed some people taking photos from outside. The manager asked to take pictures of us, looking at him, and looking out of the window, for publicity I suppose. Monica said it was a special wedding gift from a magic dress, which was a fantasy, but a nice thought.

At one point, Monica went into a shop but it was so crowded I stayed outside, walking up and down. I was standing next to a wall enjoying the sunshine, when I heard people calling "Look at the wall! Look at the wall!" so I turned around, but all I saw was some old bricks. I looked for a long time, then Monica came out and told me I was in the way again. People just wanted to photograph the wall, which was quite colourful, I suppose. I moved out of the way apologising.

Back in the hotel, Monica said that as she was in her thirties we should decide if we want children in the next few years, so that may be the next adventure.

For now, I think I am the luckiest man and woman in the world.

12