Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning to be a woman.
1.9k words
4.16
11k
5

Part 70 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having tried on my girlfriend's dress, I had felt the desire to be a woman, and Kathy said she would help me as far as I wanted to go. We also agreed to marry, despite the unusual situation.

So began my education and transformation. Which started not quite how I would have guessed.

"OK, if I am going to share the flat with another woman, then I am going to share the woman's jobs. You can start by cleaning the toilet. I will show you how, but that is your job now. We are also going to share the cooking. Lots of men cook, but you haven't been one: it's time to learn. I will show you how the washing is sorted and the programmes to be used. Some of the clothes you wear need ironing, so you will do that as well. The vacuum cleaner is pretty obvious and mopping the kitchen and bathroom is not difficult. However, I will have to make sure you understand hygienic cleaning in the kitchen."

"One more thing. The toilet seat is never to be up, except when you're cleaning it. From now on you sit down to pee, here and at work. That means no-one will see the lovely panties you will be wearing there."

I realised that my share of the chores had been somewhat minimal. All of these things had been done, by my mother, Jean and Kathy in turn, but I had never given them a thought. These things didn't just happen, they were generally done by women.

"Of course there will be no fucking. When you not at work you are a woman full-time, and she doesn't have a cock. If you are going to be a woman, you will forget about it. We'll wank you off once a week to start, but see if we can get it to fortnightly and if possible forget those erections completely. If you can't manage it, then we will know. Do you still want to try?" I did.

The worst lesson occurred when she had her next period. "I've got period pains," she said. "Come here, please."

I went up to her and gave her a hug, "Poor darling," I said, and she squeezed my balls hard!

"There," she said, "now you've got some idea what we put up with. I'm going to do that several times whenever I have a period. And here's something else for you." She produced a butt plug.

"This is your tampon. Use a bit of lube and put it in now."

"Do I wear it all day?" I asked.

"No, just until your next poo. That may be messy and inconvenient, of course, and you will have to clean it and yourself. I suggest you use a toilet wipe, then soap and hot water. It's silicone, so get some boiling water and leave it to soak. It's not actually advised to wear them for too long. When you have taken it out, come and tell me what it was like. Now the bathroom needs cleaning, and you should start on the washing."

So I did, of course having to move around. I told her afterwards "It was messy and inconvenient."

"Good," she said.

"It was also a bit difficult to get in."

"So it should be the first time, but you'll get the hang of it. How did it feel?"

"Strange. A bit nice and a bit uncomfortable, but I hardly noticed it after a while. "

"Excellent! Well done for managing it. Do you want to do the same tomorrow?"

The answer was no, but I said yes. The next day she squeezed my balls and I put in the plug, just to be a little aware of what she was experiencing. And every day till she stopped using tampons.

As her next period approached, my trepidation rose.

"I've got period pains. Come here, please." So I did and she squeezed my balls hard.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Painful," I groaned.

"And how was anticipating it in the days before?"

"Unpleasant."

"So now you know. But I won't do it again. Now go and put in your 'tampon'. That will be enough."

The next period, she told me she had bad pains, and I said "Please squeeze my balls."

"If you want," she said and squeezed them really hard. The pain was really awful and I doubled over.

"Thank you," I gasped.

When I had recovered, but was still aching, I explained.

"You were right. If I am to know what it is like to be a woman, I should experience pains every month, and it also means I feel with you."

"Oh, no!" she said. "I'm sorry, that must have been too hard. I don't think I can do this. Look, some women have very severe pains so that they have to take the day off work, some apparently have very little: it's more of an inconvenience. I think I am average - it hurts but I can cope."

"Do they still ache?"

"Oh yes," I answered.

"OK," she said. "So you have some idea of what we go through. I think you don't need to do it every month, and I am not going to do it. If you really must, squeeze yourself till it hurts a bit and aches afterwards, but not too much. I might still need those balls, so don't damage them. You could also do it if you get an erection, to see if we can train you out of them."

So that is what I did, carefully, when she had her period. And I did it without her knowing, as women do with their pains. I didn't look forward to it, and maybe it was stupid, but I decided I needed the reminder and the experience, or I would not be a woman. I put in the 'tampon', of course.

Those were downsides. The rest of the education was more pleasant. I enjoyed cooking once I got the hang of it, and did more than my share. I also dieted and lost a bit of unnecessary weight. I learnt more about clothes, and practised till I could do an acceptable makeup myself. We agreed that it should be restrained, like a respectable woman my age. Fortunately I am not too hairy, no more than many women, but I shaved my legs regularly with my normal electric razor. I also shaved my balls and most of my pubes. I practised skin care. At the weekends, I wore perfume. We watched a lot of romantic films together, and I cried. We practised walking and talking like a woman.

For my birthday she bought me a new set of lacy underwear and some breast forms - wobbly shapes that go in a bra, the same size as hers, of course. They were wonderful, both for the look they gave under clothes and the feeling as I moved about. They were really perfect with that first dress which started it all.

We discovered that I liked girly rather than erotic lingerie, with lace and frills, though stockings and suspenders were nice occasionally. They were also less hot in the crotch than tights. Holdups were a useful compromise, since I did like stockings on my legs. I also had slacks and a simple top which I wore with a sports bra when doing housework. It was more practical, but I still enjoyed the feeling of the restrained breasts. We got a wig in my hair colour. I grew my own a little longer to give something to clip it to.

It was clear I needed a female name, and as I was Maurice we considered Maureen, but decided it was too similar. I needed a different name for my different state. We eventually settled on Yvette (partly because we knew no-one of that name at work or in our social acquaintances.) So I was Maurice at work and Yvette at home. It was great to spend so much time as a woman. I was wanked once a week to get my sperms out of the way often enough so that they did not disturb my woman time.

However, Yvette did something else. I had in my old inconsiderate sexist way not really considered the woman's pleasure so much. Kathy taught me how to lick and finger her pussy correctly. She said that apparently women can give more pleasure with their mouths than men, so it was up to me to be woman in this way. I learnt two main lessons. Firstly, you can do a lot with very little touch. Secondly and most surprisingly, you can manipulate the outer area of the genitals much more than I had supposed. It is surprisingly resilient if you do it right, and gives deeper stimulation of the clit - which again is quite a large organ around the vagina, not just the little button. Once I had fully appreciated these marvellous genitals, I realised that gender reassignment surgery might create a usable vagina, but could not possibly match the complexity and sensitivity of the true female. It was clear that I could never be a woman in this sense, but I could enjoy the girly-dressing feminine character I had created. Kathy was delighted to hear this. She said she would still have loved and supported me but was actually dreading me going for surgery. We also agreed that the plastic boobs were working well, and there was no need for implants.

When I learned to do cunnilingus right and she was responding, I got a really hard erection. "Correct response for a man," she said. "Yvette, you know what you have to do." So I squeezed my balls. After more practice I found that I was so focussed on the technical side and had so much joy from the pleasure that I was giving that my cock stayed limp. It was possibly the best sex I had ever had, it made me so happy. I was a woman loving another woman, and we were both very pleased. So I was having sex several times a week and never thought about fucking or had an erection.

When she had her next period, she surprised me by saying "Yvette, could you love me with your mouth darling?" I was hesitant, but could not refuse the one I loved. I could see and taste the blood, but persisted with what I had learned until she came.

"Oh, that's better," she said. "A good orgasm gives the best relief for period pain. Thank you, Yvette, and I do love you."

"Now," she continued, "if you love me, you will do it as often as I ask for it when I have my period. I wouldn't like to do it myself, so I appreciate the love you show me. If you do, I think it will be sufficient reminder of what periods are about, just from the taste. And you can stop squeezing your balls, please, because I would really prefer that you didn't. It was very sweet of you, but please stop." (So much for my secrecy.)

I stopped squeezing, but continued with the butt plug during her periods. It was a bit inconvenient and messy, but I had a routine and was used to it. A bit like a woman. However, licking her pussy was not really an equivalent to having my balls squeezed. I admit, the taste was a bit unpleasant at first, but I got used to it, so it didn't compare with pain. In fact I looked forward to providing the service, not in a sexual way for me, but as something I could do to genuinely help the woman I loved.