Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he pulled out, and I turned and kissed him.

"Thank you," I said. "That was my first time and it was lovely."

It did not take him long to finish making the dinner, which was indeed delicious. We talked of many things, but I asked him directly. "As you like men and women, what was I? Please be honest?"

"Yvette," he said. "Honestly from our first date and tonight, you have never been anything but a lovely woman. Fucking a man is different, and very enjoyable in its own way. Feeling his cock as you pound his ass, the muscles and the male musk. You are more feminine than many straight women I have known. I don't love you, of course, but I would fuck you any time, and lots of completely straight men would. Kathy told me about your transformation, and I was prepared to be kind to a man playing at being a woman, which I have often seen before. I immediately knew that wasn't you. I really hope you find someone to love you in whatever way you want."

By this time, I was crying, but managed to say "thank you."

We had drinks, we digested, we visited the bathroom, and I said "How do you want me now?" and he said unhesitatingly "Face to face, but take off the dress."

I decided he was just going to put up with what was under the front panel, but he was presumably used to that with men. At least I didn't have an erection, and didn't get one later, I was really pleased to find.

I lay down and he placed himself above me. He kissed me on the mouth, then on the neck which gave me a little but unexpected thrill, then my shoulders, then my mouth and stayed there as almost imperceptibly he mounted and entered me. Yes, I thought. He mounted me as a male mounts a female. I slightly wished he wasn't wearing a condom so that I would feel his lovely spurt inside me, but I knew he might be infectious and not know it, so I resisted that impulse.

It was longer and more tender. Of course face to face is better to relate to a human being. As he came, he was saying "Yvette, oh Yvette!" and I pulled him close to me, eager to feel his weight on top of me.

After we had cleaned up he produced a small suitcase.

"I can run you home, now if you like. Or if you want to stay over, Kathy sent some things." There was my favourite nightdress, slacks and top and other necessary things. So I spent the night with a man, in my nightie. We kissed sleepily a couple of times during the night, and for a longer time first thing.

After breakfast, I asked "Shall we have more sex?"

"Not now," he said, which surprised me. "But I'd like another date. Would you come dancing with me next Friday, and then back for supper here?"

"I'd love to," I answered happily.

So we did, and the following Friday, with my smooth front dresses. Following that on Saturday morning, he said "Yvette, it's been lovely, but I think it's time to end it. I don't love you, but Kathy does, and I'm fucking other men and women during the week. If we go on, it will never turn into anything, and it would only hurt Kathy. Look, you have proved yourself as a woman in every way. Now you should get on with life."

I cried, but he was right. And as Kathy said, it was all part of the experience of being a woman: dating and ending it.

12