Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 06

Story Info
Polyamory & holiday romance.
2k words
4.48
6.7k
5

Part 74 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy asked me whether I wanted to go any further as a woman. I said I really fancied having boobs, but probably nothing lower down. However, I did not think I could simply become Yvette at work, and Maurice with boobs would be difficult. Thinking about it, it was easier to keep the characters separate. Dressing into Yvette released me from some of the things that would be bothering me, and the absence of female clothes and boobs allowed me to become a man. However, it was useful sometimes to have two different modes of thinking and it had helped me in being a manager.

Kathy said it was about time Maurice and Kathy had Adam, Eve and Jean over for dinner, so we did, having a nice time socializing.

For coffee, Kathy directed Adam and Eve to one sofa, and Jean to sit by me on the other. She served coffee and took the armchair.

"Well, Maurice," she said, "tell us about you and Jean." Jean began to cry, and she quickly added "It's all right, Jean. It's not your fault that Maurice is a bit of a shit. He was unfaithful to you, now he's unfaithful to me, but we can sort it out."

I started to say something (though I am not sure what) but she said she didn't want to hear my excuses, and cut me short.

"As you know, Yvette has a boyfriend who fucks her every couple of weeks. It is clear Maurice has two women who love him and I think in a way he loves them. I am already losing my husband to the time he spends as Yvette, and I don't want to lose him more, but I think I will have to." She had to stop to blow her nose and dab her eyes.

"What I propose is this. When my husband stays over with Adam and Eve, then he sleeps with Jean. Whether as Maurice or Yvette is going to be your business - I don't want to know. But I think Jean deserves her man once a week. However he's mine now, so I am not going to agree to equal shares."

"So first of all, is that OK with you, Eve?" She said yes. "And Adam?" he said fine.

Jean went over and kissed Kathy, saying "You're a wonderful woman, better than Maurice deserves. I do desperately want him, so I can't refuse, but I know how hard it must be for you." And she cried.

"So Maurice," continued Kathy. "You are supposed to be the brilliant manager, so it is up to you to work this out. You have to satisfy two women, and most of all me. And I don't just mean sex. I mean treating me like a wife. And you have got to treat Jean decently as well. I'm still prepared to spend time with you as Yvette, and I expect Jean would as well. But if you fuck anyone apart from us and your boyfriend, I will carry out gender reassignment surgery myself."

"One more thing. I don't care about your boyfriend, but I do care about his wife. Be careful there. And if you are very, very, VERY good then we might let Yvette have a little holiday with him in the summer."

That was obviously an offer I couldn't refuse.

However, I thought it is the best deal we were likely to get, and Kathy is a far better manager than me. Obviously work comes first for Maurice, and I give good value to the company, fitting in my other obligations to Kathy and Jean as the next priority. I no longer fuck, I only make love, as often and as well as I possibly can to the two women I love, but mainly to Kathy. I am consoled by the fact that Jean also gets sex with Eve, and probably Adam sometimes. However, Kathy insists that I sleep with Jean on her birthday and the wedding anniversary we share. Obviously Kathy gets her due on our days. We often make up a threesome for a meal: sometimes with Maurice and sometimes with Yvette.

Cedric once a fortnight is enough sex from a man. Though we both would like more, it is enough, and I have promised Kathy that she will always know when I do this. She invited him round to dinner once, like a mother checking out her daughter's boyfriend.

By careful management and more consideration than in the past, I spend a lot of time as Yvette, sometimes as the sexy flirt with Jean and Eve, but more often just a woman at home or in humdrum situations such as shopping. I find a lot of satisfaction in housework with nice panties and of course with breasts underneath a simple dress.

I think this is what they call polyamory, and I feel a little guilty that satisfying my needs results in three slightly dissatisfied women. However, I think I am very lucky to have the love and understanding of two good women. I can't help what I am, and I love being Yvette.

+ - + - + - + - +

Kathy kept her promise. With his wife's agreement I went with Cedric for five days of heaven at the seaside, which I spent entirely as Yvette. He is quite a cultured man, and treated me not just as a woman, but as a lady. I hope he treats his wife the same. Coming home, I gave Yvette the week off, and tried to treat Kathy as well as I had been treated by Cedric. She was a little surprised but pleased, and said she should thank Cedric. Actually, his wife reported that the experience had made Cedric treat her better, and maybe it would be a good idea to have one or two whole days occasionally rather than just overnight.

Even apart from the sex, it was so satisfying to spend all day and all night as a woman. It is difficult to express how great it felt other than it was the best experience of my life. Eve and Jean had got me some really nice holiday clothes. With my little assistance underneath, I could wear a tight skirt or shorts and fill them but just right. I hoped men were looking at me. I had sort of no-bra breasts and bra from the breast form supplier so that my chest wobbled invitingly and my nipples could be seen under my summer top. Cedric seemed so proud of me and I felt so sexy and feminine, it was amazing. At night I cuddled against his hairy chest.

I enjoyed being feminine by myself. I enjoyed it more in the company of women. But this was something new: to be out on the street accompanied, in fact possessed, by a man. It was lovely. He treated me not as an equal, as the women did, but as something different: a man with a woman. Courteous and a little protective. As we walked around or stopped at a café, it was clear that I was his, and his masculinity accentuated my feeling of femininity. The different way of walking, and talking, how he put his arm protectively around me, opening doors and so on. I was a woman.

If there had been no sex, it would still have been the best days of my new life.

But there was sex and it was wonderful. I must be clear. We did not love each other and we did not make love. Cedric fucked me, that is all. What he wanted was to fuck a woman anally, so he always did it from behind. We did not pretend it was my cunt. And he was not trying to please me at all, just use me for his pleasure. That was perfect for me: it was so delightful to be used!

When we got to the hotel, he went to the bathroom while I hung some clothes. Then I went to the bathroom to prepare myself, touching up my makeup and hair. And of course my hole was prepared with liberal amounts of anal lube inside and out. Cedric would not need to do anything for me, just go in and enjoy it.

I was wearing my new bra and breasts, a double thong with a cloth like panties at the front, and two strings, one over each buttock, so that my anus was ready for action. I had a suspender belt and fishnet stockings, all in black, with high heel shoes. (Kathy says I have good legs.)

When I came into the room he was standing there, ready for me with his cock erect. It is of average size. He is about ten years older than me, but quite good for his age. (Conversely, I am about ten years younger than his wife, and apparently quite a bit slimmer.) His curly hair is a little thin on top, which is a male feature so no problem. As I mentioned he is quite hairy. He has a bit of a belly, but I don't mind - it is not too big, just typical male middle-aged. He is taller and wider than me, which is good when he holds me in his arms. In fact, just what I wanted for a man who was about to take his pleasure with me.

I sashayed around and he told me how sexy I was. We hugged, kissed and then I sucked his cock just for a minute, before presenting myself.

Dear darling wonderful Kathy had said we should both have tests for infection, which we did. Then Cedric's wife agreed that could have sex without condoms. She was the one who said Cedric should not have sex for three days before, to ensure he had a good load, which I think is a touching act of love. He said it had been difficult for him not to wank last night, but he managed.

I stood, slightly bent over, resting on the back of an armchair (with a towel on the floor), and he came up behind me, and put his cock between my cheeks, then reached round for my breasts, which he said felt really good. He is taller than me, but with heels he was exactly right. I was so pleased, and quivering with anticipation. Then the first gentle push as I relaxed to let his lovely knob in. He was obviously savouring the moment, before going fully in, and again stopping. "Oh!" he said, but that was enough. Then he slowly started pumping. He stopped again.

"You're so beautiful, Yvette" he said. "And your little bumhole feels gorgeous." I felt great.

He tried to go slow, to prolong his pleasure, but soon he was slamming it as fast as he could. I luxuriated in every thrust and backward motion, and the feel of his balls and his hairy belly on my bum, as he held my hips tight and groaned and moaned. He started coming, and went in as far as he could, squirting many times which I could feel much better than with a condom.

He held me tight and said how great it was, before pulling out, and grabbing his mobile phone which we had ready on video mode. I stayed where I was to feel the sperms slowly dripping out of my open hole, a special and quite touching experience, the proof of my having been used as a woman. I treasured similar moments after every other fuck, but this was the biggest load of sperm, of course. I often looked at the video and felt happy remembering that first feeling.

We did the same that night and morning, and every night and morning. It took longer, but he produced less, of course. I imagined how good it would be having a husband to fuck me every day. How marvellous to be a woman and to be used and appreciated by a man in this way! How thrilling to be the cause of his lust and his satisfaction!

I intend to be a really good girl this year and hope to do the same next summer, or better a week.

As Maurice, I love my job. I love Jean. Above all I love Kathy. They are priorities, but I do love being Yvette every hour I can.