Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 10

Story Info
Life as a concubine.
5.8k words
4.7
7.2k
5
0

Part 78 of the 82 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HOLIDAY

That summer we went on holiday for two weeks. We had two double-bedded rooms on opposite sides of the corridor. Kathy said that she wanted it to be a bit of a honeymoon, so I should respect their privacy. We would meet at breakfast and enjoy the day, but after dinner we would go to our own rooms and they were not to be disturbed, except in emergency. Cedric had a key to both rooms.

"Obviously," she said, "Cedric is still going to fuck you, if I don't want it or he fancies anal, so be ready at the usual times, but don't count on it as he may not. However, he may come to use you at any hour of the day or night, as we are on holiday and don't have to get up for work. Are you happy to be a concubine in this way?" Of course I was.

I was amazed how much he did fuck me, considering he was concentrating on his wife. He is certainly virile, I thought, then realised he must have some pills to help him. And it was all hours. It might be two o'clock in the morning when he would come into my room, wake me and get me to dress in my lingerie, or he would tell me at breakfast to make ready for immediately after. We sometimes took a nap after lunch, and I was woken from it to be used, which I rather liked. Several times it was the usual evening time as Kathy must have declined.

Every time he fucked me I thought how Kathy must be getting all the sex she wanted in the form of lovemaking. I imagined that he was in a constant state of sexual excitement with her, which was a lovely thought, and I was being useful in dealing with any excess above what she wanted, and of course to meet his anal desires. With or without pills, she must be having a great time!

During the day we had time together, but sometimes Kathy said they would appreciate just being two, as it was her honeymoon. I said I was glad to give them space, so about a half of the time I was on my own.

When we came back, Kathy asked me how I had enjoyed it and I said it was a good break from work and I had a really good time.

"We didn't impose on you too much, did we?" she asked. "I mean, sleeping by yourself, being left out? Cedric coming to you without warning?"

"No, no," I said. "It was fine, I was glad to be of service."

"Glad to be of service?" she echoed. "Like a proper concubine?"

"Well," I said, "it was your honeymoon, and I understood you wanted time together. I also know that Cedric is a very sexy man, and one woman may not be enough."

"Did you notice we never asked you what you wanted to do? Only said what we were doing, or told you to do something, such as leave us alone."

I hadn't noticed but said I hadn't wanted anything, or I would have said.

"Listen," said Kathy. "We think that it wasn't just a joke. You actually want to be a concubine. That's why we arranged to treat you like one. The thing is, during the second week I was thinking how nice it was going to be when we cuddle together in the big bed. I love you and I love to see you snuggle up to Cedric and I still love hugging you in bed as I always have."

"In fact I love you so much that I thought I should see if you would like being treated that way. I expected you protest or complain, but you didn't. I think you like being a bit subservient and being told what to do. Maybe it is a relief from being the office manager who has to take responsibility and tell others what to do. I once said I would still love you even if you had your cock cut off and became a woman. I still do and want to help you to be happy even if it means acting in an unusual way. Let's try something out."

Kathy told me that Cedric had not been using pills, he just did not fuck Kathy as much so that he could use me more, especially at odd hours, but he did make love to her with his mouth and fingers more than usual. An odd honeymoon, but it was a gift from Kathy.

She said "Remember when I was training you as a woman, and got you to do chores? I thought it would discourage you, but you liked it. I think that would be a good place to start. At the moment we all take turns and share about. I think Cedric is now going to do bugger all except take out the rubbish to show his superior masculine status. I will do the jobs I like and think I am good at, like cooking, but you'll help me, of course. You can do all the cleaning and anything else I don't fancy. Say I do one third and you do twice as much. How does that sound?"

"Lovely!" I replied.

+ - + - + - + - +

NEW ARRANGEMENT

The new arrangement was that on alternate weeks we all slept in the big bed or I slept in the second bedroom, and was treated as a concubine.

She was so right! Coming home and being told what to wear and do was lovely. To be used for my master's pleasure, not my own, was delicious. At work I am responsible for all the administration in the works, and am constantly making decisions about long-term and short-term plans plus dealing with immediate problems. I also have to make sure that procedures are carried out, and deal with people who do not. Kathy was right. When I was changing from Maurice to Yvette I was looking forward to being an office drudge, just doing what I was told, and not having to make difficult choices. It is also sometimes wearing when you do things because you think you are supposed to enjoy them. I found I quite liked cleaning. It was sort of enjoyable because I wasn't expected to enjoy it, just get it done! A clean oven was an achievement and gave satisfaction. Likewise the more I cared about Cedric's pleasure while disregarding my own, the more satisfaction I got.

I think many women constantly worry about what clothes to wear. It was relaxing to be told rather than making a choice. And it was good to be fucked a lot, without having to work through long social interactions beforehand, or feeling any obligation to converse after.

But a week at a time was enough. It was also good to cuddle with the woman I loved and the man who fucked me.

All the time, of course, Kathy is the wife who had lovemaking and was loved, while I am someone to be fucked, but treated with care. And all the time Kathy loves me. However, the separate rooms give a good sensation, and it was actually a good idea for the other two to have completely private time as a husband and wife. I may not enter their bedroom when they are in it, unless told to, though of course I clean and deal with the bedclothes. However, Cedric can come into mine at any time without knocking. This lack of privacy for me and strict exclusion removes the need for any social negotiation or embarrassment. Once it was accepted it was very calming.

We tried various ways of him being imperious such as calling me "girl" and referring them as master and mistress, but that was too much. I did not want to be dominated or humiliated, to be a servant or a slave, just to be slightly submissive and less in control as I imagined a concubine would be.

+ - + - + - + - +

CONCUBINE HANDBOOK

Kathy made me a guide to my new position

1.The purpose of the concubine is for the pleasure of the husband and the help and support of the wife.

2.At all times she is to obey the commands of the husband and the instructions of the wife.

3.She is a member of the household and should act with appropriate decorum to servants and visitors, with due deference to the husband and wife.

4.The superiority of the wife and the absolute rule of the husband should be clear at all times.

5.She should dress in a way which is pleasing to the husband and appropriate to the situation and look after her body and face the same way.

6.She is to be available at all times for all times for the husband's pleasure, but otherwise will be a companion to the wife, and follow her directions.

7.She should carry out tasks which the wife would otherwise do, but not to the extent that the wife is not seen to be serving her husband.

8.She may be asked for her opinion, but not her choice.

What wife can do that concubine cannot.

1.Kiss the husband unbidden.

2.Initiate sexual contact.

3.Attempt to persuade the husband of anything.

4.Make decisions. (The wife will in practice make most of the decisions in the household so as not to burden her husband.)

5.Choose her own clothes.

+ - + - + - + - +

KNOWING MY PLACE

Kathy sleeps with Cedric every night. That is her right as the wife. I sleep with him half the time, which is a fair privilege as a concubine. I can hug him, but only Kathy is allowed to touch his genitals spontaneously. She sometimes holds or kisses his cock affectionately as a wife should to her husband, and I am pleased that she does. Kathy kisses him whenever she wants, but I cannot, though he sometimes kisses me. I don't think he has ever told me to kiss him, though of course I would then.

There is a clear statement of a particular social order and the others making most of the choices. Subtle, but just how I wanted to feel. Not the wife, the concubine. Kathy's sister, but not her equal. I enjoy cleaning.

Cedric and Kathy's lovemaking is strictly private. At any time they will send me away from the bed. However Cedric makes no effort with me. The door might be open, or he fucks me against the wall anywhere as Kathy goes about her business. He would sometimes fuck me lying on our sides in the bed when Kathy was there as well. She was free to turn away, which she usually did, but after a while she started to hold him sometimes and tell him to enjoy it. She loves him and he is only doing what is his right and the reason I was there. Eventually she would sometimes watch us and tell me how pretty I looked being fucked and what a sexy man he was, and how pleased she was to see his enjoyment. He obviously liked this and began to vary the sexual positions to show off a bit, which was good if it increased his sexual pleasure, our joint aim

No comment is ever made about my enjoyment. However, though I do not get to choose or refuse, I am fully entitled to enjoy sex as much as I like, and I do all the time. Just so long as it is clear that his pleasure is the only consideration. I am never called a bitch or a slut or demeaning word. He may tell me that I am gorgeous or that he loves my bum, but never that he loves me. Cedric is a very polite man, so his natural way would be to say "Do you think I could ask you to suck my cock?" He learned to say "Suck my cock, please", and occasionally "Suck my cock."

As he enjoys my breasts he genuinely does take the opportunity to feel and suck them whenever he wants, and he does at any time it occurs to him. I would often have enjoyed him sucking them longer, but that is about right. If he continued there was danger he would start to try to please me, which is the start of a relationship I wished to avoid. Providing he only considers his own pleasure then it is good for both. He does suck Kathy's boobs for her pleasure, of course. In bed together he turns and casually helps himself to whichever woman when he wants, sometimes moving back and forth, or holding one breast in each hand.

However in the important task of getting ready to go to work, neither of them ever interferes. I cannot be delayed or told to do anything. After a certain time in the morning, even Cedric's lusts have no authority. It was only at home after work or at the weekend that a concubine is available. When sharing the big bed my status is clear, and there is no need to rub it in with orders which would have spoiled the loving atmosphere. And I am not totally subservient. I refused to go out in a dress or skirt without knickers, for example. Cedric makes the occasional mistake such as this, but I forgive him for trying to please me by demonstrating his authority.

+ - + - + - + - +

POO

They now treat the concubine perfectly. Cedric just arrives and fucks me (or tells me to get ready or to change my clothes) and he does not ask me my preferences. However there is a practical matter with frequent anal sex, and that is poo. We have to accept that there will be a bit of brown sometimes. (I of course deal with any stains.) This is especially so for a non-routine fuck. I am usually good, but sometimes my hole is a bit too mucky, so I just make a slight signal and he changes his mind and tells me to suck him off. I do not suck his cock after he has been in me, to avoid infection.

+ - + - + - + - +

SERVING CEDRIC

Cedric's cock and my arse are old friends who enjoy each other at least once on most days. The difference of course is that my arse is used purely for his pleasure, but there is no reason for me not to enjoy the experience, which I do a lot. I get simple physical pleasure but also from the feeling that I am being used. It is a delight when he comes inside me to be a receptacle for his maleness and a source of enormous satisfaction at his desire and fulfilment.

In the mornings it is very routine, which is satisfying in itself and a great start to the day. I am in stockings and suspenders but no bra, with full makeup of course, and already cleaned and lubed, so I have to get up early enough to manage all this. He gropes me in a predictable fashion, then settles down to simple thrusting. He once said I am the perfect sex doll, which is probably the best thing he has ever said to me!

The evenings have more variety, with Kathy choosing different outfits and helping me to get dressed. I serve Cedric also for his looking pleasure, and as his wife it is her duty to make sure the concubine does this.

I will often get naked, of course, but sometimes will be partially clothed. Kathy tells me how far to go. Occasionally he enjoys me in the reverse cowgirl position which means I have to move up and down, but he mainly likes to have me in one position and do all the work. I think we both feel that this makes him a man in control, serving no-one but himself.

I usually suck him for a while in the evening but occasionally I am privileged to suck him off completely, which I like a lot. Here am not passive, but trying to please him as much as possible and of course can vary many things. When he says "Suck me off," it is less predictable for him, so he enjoys receiving many different sensations with my mouth and hands: holding and sucking his balls; licking from his arse to the tip of the knob; grasping him firmly or less so; actually sucking, or moving my mouth up and down. I explore (and enjoy) every little shape of his cock: around the knob and under it; the tube underneath and the lovely veins; even the hair which tickles my nose or gets in my lips. It is great when I can tell he appreciates something by saying so, or just by the noise and movement it makes. When he comes, I feel it much more than I do in my bottom. I know he appreciates me swallowing and cleaning him up. I feel the satisfaction of a cook who has made a good meal both in the preparation and in the result. I do not love Cedric, but I do love his cock.

I told Kathy about my feelings and asked her if she thought it was all right.

"It's more than all right," she said. "It's perfect. With me it's the opposite. I love Cedric, but I don't love his cock. The only cock I have ever loved is Maurice's." I could feel tears coming to my eyes. I had never asked her or thought about what I was robbing her of. And she had never told me, because it might stop me changing.

"I just don't like the sensation of a cock in my bottom, but I do like it in my mouth," she continued. "It's lovely to explore it and to please it. The trouble is that it reminds me of the cock I love, which is upsetting. I haven't told Cedric, of course, but somehow he knows unconsciously, and probably does not ask for it as much as he would like."

"I was sorry that I couldn't really love his cock, but it would be wonderful to know that you are. In a way you would be loving me by loving the cock of the man I love."

She must have said something, because Cedric got me to suck him off a lot more often after that.

As a gift from Kathy to me, Cedric fucked me face to face on my birthday and our wedding anniversary, twice both times. This was wonderful, and I knew that it was Kathy making love to me, the only times I experienced it. Kathy, the wife, had lovemaking several times a week. I had as much sex as Cedric wanted from me. Knowing that I would choose face to face, it reinforced my status that it was generally done from behind. And of course he would have felt unfaithful. However, when we sleep together he is kind enough to lie on top of me for a while most nights. Of course I miss this when banished to the other room.

+ - + - + - + - +

KATHY AND ME

While my principal role is Cedric's satisfaction, I spend most of my time as companion and help to Kathy, the woman I love. I think this is something better than when I was her husband. This is partly because I am now not selfish and follow her instead of telling her. She makes all the decisions and I do what is necessary, but she never commands me, and I express my opinions freely.

As a companion or sister we go out together on girls' nights with other women we know and simply have fun. We go shopping and do other things together. Our love is just the same as ever, and even simple domestic chores together give us time which we appreciate.

There is one important way in which I do serve her. Cedric does not like to make love to her when she has her period and uses me exclusively, but Kathy and I also have privacy where I relieve her period pains by giving her an orgasm with my mouth. I am so happy to do this, of course, but if I did it at other times it would be lovemaking.

+ - + - + - + - +

DAILY LIFE

I don't want to give the wrong impression. We are three people who live together, and we laugh and have a lot of fun. We enjoy our jobs and the time we spend together. Cedric is intelligent and witty. People said the same about Maurice, and I must be doing something right to keep my job. It is just important that there are some limitations and we all understand them. Although it sounds as if Cedric is the head of the household with two women to serve him, it is actually all about Kathy, whom we both love. Cedric and I are partners in serving her. It is my greatest joy to simply see Kathy every day, and I freely hug and kiss her. Sometimes we hold hands. Some things have not changed; it is just that I am her sister now. I know that she feels much the same about me. As Maurice, I was not good enough for her. As Yvette there are some things I cannot give her, but Cedric can, and I work to help him. I cannot begin to say how happy I am that she gets all the sex she wants, as much and no more. She is fucked and given orgasms by a man who loves her, and she can enjoy a good male body in other ways every day.

Cedric is a great guy with a high sex drive, although some of this comes from the fact that if you do anything a lot you tend to become more capable. Like many men he enjoys women in stockings, suspenders and so on, and like many men he is keen on anal sex. With me he gets as much as he wants with no need to look elsewhere, so he is not tempted and Kathy does not have to refuse him or do something she does not like. With what we are doing, you might expect there to be a relationship, i.e. something like love which would detract from Kathy, and which we avoid by being careful of my status. I am neither a mistress nor a lover. Yes, I am there just to be used for sex, but could not be happier playing my part in Kathy's relationship with him.

We have many friends who are fully aware of our situation and understand that I am the concubine. We meet them for meals etc.

+ - + - + - + - +

ROUTINE AND CLOTHES

While being sexually available at all hours of the day and night works on a holiday, for three adults with busy jobs, routine is essential, and necessary to move between the situations.

At work I have a suit or one of my smart dresses, which have been chosen and slightly adjusted to take account of my male frame.

12