Magic Dress - Yvette Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not bring work home, which sometimes means staying late: otherwise the transformation would not be possible. When Kathy comes home, she will often take off her bra and put on some comfortable clothes, even a tracksuit. By contrast I change to an outfit with stockings and suspenders and a short dress or skirt, generally mid-thigh, so that my lacy knickers and stocking tops become visible occasionally. I must always be dressed to please my master. For comfort it is important to change shoes, and I wear flats to be practical. In the early morning I prepare myself to be fucked and will wear high heels until I have been. On a weekday I will then put on my work clothes. At the weekend it will depend on my duties, my master's preferences but mostly Kathy's instructions.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Cedric and Kathy go out dancing. Before they do, I change into my cleaning woman outfit, with a print dress, apron, tights and trainers and wish them to have a good time when they leave. I then carry out my cleaning routine, for which the outfit is practical. However I must change and fix my makeup before they come home. I usually put on an orange tunic dress with a sort of Chinese pattern which we thought might be appropriate for a concubine. I do not expect to be fucked on these evenings, but must still be pleasing to my master. I use the cleaning woman outfit as appropriate for chores at the weekend.

I am permitted one night socializing with friends at work, and Kathy will choose my outfit. Tuesday or Thursday is convenient since Cedric will dance and make love to his wife and they will not generally require me, providing I get my cleaning done at other times. One way is an early evening fuck, then an hour or so as the cleaning lady so long as I do not disturb them.

+ - + - + - + - +

HELLO DOLLY!

Kathy had a good idea to increase Cedric's sexual pleasure. One evening Eve and Jean came round with suitcases, which turned out to be one for them and one for me. I was going to be a dolly again! This was for the pleasure of both Kathy and Cedric, plus their guests. Kathy of course would get to play with a dolly and Cedric would have lots of new girls to see and fuck.

Making clear that I had no choice, I was asked my opinion and said I thought it would be good for my master and I would be glad to provide entertainment for his wife.

The first thing was to get me naked of course and to say what a nice dolly Kathy had. Jean had brought a tape measure, and noted down my measurements so that they could plan further outfits. Cedric went off to watch some sport and I made some drinks and snacks while they looked through our wardrobes. It took a good hour just for a preliminary appraisal. Between us there were possibilities for a great many outfits.

As I well remembered from our marriage, Jean was a connoisseur of erotic lingerie and had brought a good selection. We were a similar size so with some adjustment of straps or side ties, there were a few which I could wear. I was dressed in a red suspenders set with red mesh stockings, and presented to Cedric to ask if he would like to fuck this girl in the morning. He approved.

The first full outfit was the one which they called Sexy Sally, of course. They asked if he would like to fuck her now, and he said yes, and took me into the smaller bedroom. There we did something that might be described as foreplay, so long as it was for him. We sat on the bed and he kissed me quite a lot, and felt my breasts under the bra, with my blouse half open, eventually pulling it down and nuzzling my breasts, then sucking them. He went on for much longer than he usually did, and I had very pleasant feelings.

Eventually he made me bend over the bed, pulled my skirt up and moved the thong aside. He dropped his trousers and underpants but did not take them off. He put his face on my bum and nuzzled me, then got some lube and applied it to me and his cock, which had been stiff for a good while already. We have lube in every room, but I would normally apply it. He then fucked me good and hard until he came with a loud groan of satisfaction. He stayed in me until he had gone soft, then pulled out and told me to stay where I was. I could see in the mirror that he cleaned himself up and put his trousers back. He said again "stay", so I did.

Stepping through the doorway he called for Kathy to come and have a look. She saw me with my clothes awry, a shiny bum and a trickle of sperm on my stockings. "I really enjoyed that," he said. "Thank you so much, my love." And he kissed her.

"So I heard," she said, then turned to me, bent down and said "Well done, dear. Now go and get yourself cleaned up and come back here when you do. Just a quick makeup and the orange dress, I think." This was the Chinese tunic.

Obviously Eve and Jean wanted to know about my life and Kathy said I should tell them. It was quite different from their ménage à trois. I don't think Eve understood at all, but Jean got it.

"Are you happy, dear?" she said in such a soft loving voice that I felt tears coming.

"Yes, very." I had to stop myself saying 'love'. "And you?" She said she was.

More time was spent going through clothes, and a last drink then Jean and Eve used the bathroom and changed into night dresses but did not remove their makeup until Cedric had had his turn and gone to our main bedroom. Then it was Kathy and lastly me, of course. Jean and Eve were in my bedroom so I had a night snuggling up to Cedric.

In the morning I put on my new outfit and was presented to Cedric for his use while the others had breakfast. Afterwards I put on a nightdress and dressing gown. The master of the house went out for a cycle ride, while I was dressed up in several outfits and discussed. The general household rule was that I could express opinions but not make choices, so I was able to participate. They worked out a set and put them together. There was a great deal of argument about what makeup would go with each. Kathy made some notes for me, and also gave a name and few words describing the character.

It was agreed (by the others, not me, of course) that I would have the same outfit each morning this week unless Cedric said different, and would dress as one of the dollies in the evenings when Kathy did not have lovemaking. Needless to say, Cedric was delighted and Kathy remarked I had now become a proper concubine, working for my master's pleasure. I was glad to hear it.

Cedric said it was so much better to be able to take me from clothed to fucking in this way. However, it would be even better if I would talk in my character for a few minutes, rather than meekly complying. Kathy reasoned that as the dollies were fictional and constantly changing there was no actual relationship, and providing I had been instructed I could even argue or resist a little. So we began a sort of cosplay which certainly gave my master a lot of pleasure, which was my purpose in life. It was also more interesting for me.

Jean and Eve came round once a week to doll me up with outfits for the next week, but did not stay over. I am sure Jean was spending quite a bit of money, so Cedric was treated to a range of sexy underwear.

Kathy worked out some ideas about how I should act and respond, and I did my best. She got a notebook and made sketches of outfits, then gave each of them a name and something of their character as well as underwear etc. We could thus dress me up more efficiently in the evenings. She also noted which worked best for Cedric. He was therefore able to meet some fictional girls again and again. Mostly Kathy chose them, but sometimes he would select a particular one. It was our master's command. She said that these girls must always be fucked half-dressed, so that they were not me. Jean and Eve still came round most weeks for dolly time, but included outfits which were not to be used for sex purposes, just little girls playing.

I was dressing up in sexy clothes (which I liked), taking part in a sort of seduction (which I liked) and getting fucked a lot (which I liked), but only for Cedric's pleasure as the role of a concubine. She also agreed to me being fucked face to face (which I also liked) when in (or half out) of costume, if her husband wished. She was thereby playing the role of a dutiful wife and Cedric had the role of a lucky bastard.

Being a concubine turned out to be a lot more fun than I had supposed.

+ - + - + - + - +

CONCLUSION

At work five days a week I am an office manager (which covers all the administration in the works as well) and most of my immediate staff are female. We are brisk and efficient, but there is a female camaraderie. I am a manager in control, and, it is said, a good one. I am being proposed as a director at the next AGM.

At other times when we socialize I am one of the girls. I usually got out with female colleagues when Cedric and Kathy are dancing, or out with Kathy and other women friends.

At home I am the sister of Kathy, whom I love. We have fun together in this way. I relieve the pain of her periods as a woman can.

As concubine to Cedric, I know my place and serve him sexually in any way he wants at any time, particularly the sex his wife refuses to do. I am treated politely and decently, but he only makes love to his wife. I am solely used for his sexual pleasure, but I enjoy it and he uses me a lot. I also get to make love to a cock in my mouth.

I get to share sleeping with him some of the time, which I appreciate because of the times I do not. I like to feel the weight of his body as he lies on me and between my legs.

I get to dress up in lots of nice clothes.

In all of these situations it is wonderful to be a woman, and I am so happy to be Yvette.

THE END

12