Magic has Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment passed before Bellasora spoke.

"Is zis all zere is?" He asked, his voice as cold as it had been earlier.

Horace felt anger rise in his chest and to his face. For once, the mask broke at the edges as he suddenly glared up at Bellasora, who had made his way to the edge of the gold pile and was inspecting it with mild interest.

"What do you mean "is zis all"!?" He shouted angrily, mocking Bellasora's ridiculous accent.

Bellasora didn't seem to hear him. Instead, he had picked up the wooden amulet that Horace had been confused by earlier. Horace couldn't place the expression on the young man's face for a moment. But it looked like... endearment?

The expression passed quickly as his eyes landed on a goblet near the center of the pile. His eyes went wide and he turned to Horace and pointed at it in an accusatory fashion.

"Zat goblet has ze symbol of ze royal house of Evernore!" He yelled at him, his expression starting to burn with its earlier defiance, "I remember ze name Gullstand now! You are not a lord! You are a bandit! A petty thief! A...!"

Horace advanced on him and drew his sword in a swift movement. The blade was just as beautiful as the hilt and pommel would suggest. The gleaming steel sliced through the air, the tip just centimeters from Bellasora's throat.

Instantly, Bellasora's widened at the sudden threat and he said a few words in Salvoron, which to Horace sounded like a prayer. He let out a shaky breath. Little beads of condensation seemed to appear on the blade as he did so.

"I'm not a fuckin' petty thief..." He growled dangerously, "I'm tha most successful bandit in all of Relleon. It's not every day a man steals from tha king himself, is it?"

Bellasora gulped a bit, the tiny bump on his throat that would have been much larger on any real man, almost touched the blade.

"...If you harm any of ze men of my caravan, I vill..." He started to almost stammer.

"You vill vwat?" Horace mocked his accent again, "Sway your girly curves at my men and act all tough again?"

Bellasora looked at Horace with a face that suggested he was not used to being talked to like that. He was so shocked he didn't respond to him.

"I'll tell you what is going to happen, you poor excuse for a fuckin' man," he snarled, "Your father is going to triple the size of this gold pile fir me. If he doesn't within tha next week, I'm going to toss yah into the horse stocks and let my men take turns with yah."

Bellasora licked his lips and looked up at Horace, once again strangely defiant despite the circumstances. Stubborn brat had probably never even thought this kind of thing was possible. At the very least never thought it would happen to him.

"My father vould rather kill you and your pathetic men than give into such henious demands!"

With that, Bellasora cursed in Salvoron and spit in Horace's face.

Now, his first instinct was to swing the sword towards that pretty little face of his. It would have served him right for disrespecting bandit lord Gullstand. But as soon as the saliva touched his face, he froze. Something about it made him consider the possibility of a different sort of punishment.

He sheathed the sword angrily. If he hadn't been seeing red and hearing that familiar insistent ringing in his ears, he might have noticed that it took far more effort to force the blade into the sheath than normal. He took one hand and grasped Bellasora's throat in a vice. He gasped and his beautiful blue eyes widened again, his two slender hands grabbing the wrist of the much bigger man.

"It's about time you learn some respect you little fuckin' brat!" He hissed through clenched teeth. Flecks of spittle flew between his teeth, making the prince flinch.

"Now..." Horace growled, a sick grin playing on his face as he started to breathe with an almost desperate energy, "You are going to prove tah me that you are worth keepin' to mahself. Or I'm goin' tah toss you to my men, just tah teach yah a lesson. Do you fuckin' understand me?"

He let go of his throat and Bella gasped. He took a breath and seemed like he was going to say something else defiant.

Horace slapped him across his soft face with his rough battle scarred hand, causing Bella to yelp in shock and pain. He then grabbed a handful of his hair from the back of his head and yanked back, causing him to also let out a sharp gasp. Horace yanked the smaller man's hair down until he was forced to look up at him. He used the other hand to grip his throat again. This time not as tightly, but he applied enough pressure to show that he was in control.

"I said, do you understand me?" His voice seemed calmer now. But the underlying tone of anger and testosterone fueled desperation coated the words.

Bella didn't speak for a moment, his eyes swimming with moisture. He gave a short nod and said in a small voice, "... yes..."

"Yes, what!?" Horace snarled, pulling his hair a bit more, causing Bella to cry out again.

"Ahh! Yes my lord!"

Hearing it with that cute voice in the Salvoron accent was almost too much for Horace to bare. He grinned another nasty grin and said, "Good."

And then he planted his rough lips harshly against the girlier man's soft, slightly painted pink ones.

Bella struggled and tried to pull away for a moment, but the grip on his throat swiftly tightened, making him more complaint. He somewhat kissed back, keeping his movements minimal as the bigger man forced his tongue into the Prince's throat.

He pulled away again, using his hands that were still in Bella's hair and around his throat to practically yank him away. A thin line of saliva briefly connected their now moist lips before it snapped between them.

"You know, you make the perfect woman," Horace grinned nastily, "you have such soft lips. Let's see what else they can do..."

He let go of Bellas's throat and used the hand that was still woven within the soft silver strands of his hair to pull him down, forcing the much weaker man to his knees.

Bellasora's eyes widened again as he picked up on Horace's intentions, "Sir, you can not be zerious! I am...!"

A swift slap to the face shut him up again.

"I'm dead fuckin' zerious," he was starting to get a kick put of mocking him, "It's either this singular dick. Or two hundred different ones. Yer choice, girly boy."

Bella started breathing heavier, seemingly hyperventilate a moment. He took a deep, calming breath, and spoke a few soft words in Salvoron.

"Fine... just please ztop hurting me... and don't hurt ze others..." His tone was much more resigned and defeated than it had been up to this point.

"If you're a good little whore, then we'll see," This is where Horace felt at his prime. He suddenly regretted trying to play pretend as a lord this whole time, when he could have been slapping those stupid defiant looks from the boy's face from the very beginning.

Bella gulped and with slow, shaking hands, he reached for the belt buckle on Horace's leather trousers. Horace ensured the sword belt was untampered with, keeping one hand on the hilt of his sword and the other waiting to slap the prince if he misbehaved again. Bellasora pulled at the metal buckle and the straps until it came loose. He took one last calm, steadying breath, and wiggled the trousers and undergarments down past the hips and let them fall to the bandit lord's knees.

The aroma of his masculinity was the first thing to hit the effeminate man. The scent of a man that kept himself well cleaned and groomed, yet had spent the entire day in the heat of the summer day with a heavy cloak on... it was overpowering. The earthy musk of a masculine warrior wafted towards his senses, the pungent, yet intoxicatingly powerful scent of salty sweat hitting his nose and pallete like a full speed carriage.

And the sight!

The cock was still flaccid, though the intensity of the moment was starting to change that. The girth of the shaft rested against large, bloated balls. Horace had not emptied himself of seed in almost two months, and the build up was evident in the size of his scrotum. The package swayed slightly with the force of the trousers falling down, swaying in an almost hypnotizing manner in front of Bella.

Despite the circumstances, Bellasora could feel saliva building in his mouth.

"Why doncha give me a proper apology fir havin' tah put up wit yah?" Horace grasped the back of Bella's head and pressed it against his manhood.

Bella tried to resist, but it was useless. The strong arms buried his nose into the base of the shaft where it met the ludicrously full and swinging ballsack. He tried to hold his breath, but as the sudden force of being pushed forward had knocked the breath out of him, it wasn't long until he inhaled.

And his own, much, much smaller cock beneath the dress gave a pitiful twitch.

The smell was overpowering here, with his delicate nose plastered to the sticky, sweat coated skin of the bandit lord's ballsack. After the first inhale, he took another... and another... drinking in the powerful smell of a more powerful man.

It wasn't long before saliva started to drip from his open mouth and slip between Horace's shaft and balls. The sensation of the soft breaths, soft lips, and slight moistness of the dripping fluid was causing the shaft to grow and grow.

"Start working it, girly boy," Horace demanded, gripping his hair tightly before letting it go. He put his hands on his hips and glared down at Bellasora.

Bella closed his eyes and wrapped a soft hand around the shaft. He began to stroke it as it got harder and harder. His mouth began to kiss lightly at the base of the cock and top of the sack, still inhaling the scent.

The cock eventually hardened to its full length. Eight and a half inches last time Horace had measured.

Horace chuckled and was about to make another demand, when Bella enveloped the head of his cock and started sucking with an intensity unrivaled by any other woman he had brought into private chambers before in his forty years of life.

The bandit almost stumbled backwards as Bella enveloped at least six of his eight inches in one bob of his silver haired head. Horace's knees wobbled and he cursed under his breath.

He tried to catch his breath to say something else, but Bellasora wasn't done. With one hand he continued stroking what was left of the shaft that wasn't currently sliding in and out of his sopping wet throat. The other hand had been pressed against the underside of his scrotum. The small hand barely manged to fondle the whole size of the cum filled glands, but the fingers began to knead into them all the same.

The sensation was more than anything Horace had ever experienced. No brothel, no side street whore, no carefully wooed woman, had ever done oral pleasure like this before.

Horace made a few more attempts to speak. In which time, Bella had managed to fit every inch of his member down his tight throat. Both hands were now working his free hanging balls, kneading into the thick sack as he deep throated his shaft.

"I... guess yew really are a whore..." Horace breathed. He tried to focus, as he could feel the tell tale signs of an early orgasm coming on. He grit his teeth and controlled it. He took the back of Bella's hair again and pulled the cock thirsty slut off of him.

Bella gasped as the dick escaped his throat. It was now covered in a dripping layer of saliva, and he looked for a brief moment like someone else entirely. Though, in the moment, Horace didn't know exactly how he looked different.

"You were havin' more fun with that than I was expectin'," Horace was still catching his breath.

Bellasora's eyes flicked to and fro rapidly for a second before he looked up at Horace, the old defiance back, "Vell. I figured zat if I could make you cum early, ze torment vould end early."

"Yet, fir a Nobel young prince, you really know yer way around a man's tool," Horace growled, a twinge of suspicion starting to emerge in his mind.

"Hmph, of course a man of Relleon vould zay zat," he crossed his arms and glared at Horace again, "In Salvoron, polyamory amongst all genders ez celebrated. You vould know zat if you'd had any education."

The suspicion within Horace faded to anger again. And his cock was now slick and erotic, his balls fit to burst beneath it.

"Oh yeah!?" He grabbed Bella by the shoulders and thrust him backwards onto the pile of gold. Bella yelped in another round of surprise and pain as he landed on a misshapen pile of gold decor and currency pieces.

Before the younger man could react or scurry away, Horace was on top of him. Bella struggled and tried to wiggle away, his hands slamming against the powerful chest of Horace Gullstand with absolutely no effect.

Still, the flailing was annoying him. So he reached into the pile of gold and brought out several golden chains. Now, for any of his men, these chains were far too thin to work as restraints. But for this girly boy beneath him?

He wrapped the chains around Bellasora's wrists and tightened them. The exertion wasn't much, but the torch lit room was incredibly warm, causing beads of sweat to drip down his forhead and strands of dark hair to sway in front of his eyes.

Meanwhile, Bellasora was speaking rapidly in Salvoron, seemingly cursing him. The soft tongue and language was just turning Horace on more and more. In fact, he couldn't remember a time where he was more turned on. The half elf's makeup was starting to run in a tantalizingly vulnerable way, lines of black mascara leaving tear like trails from the corners of his eyes.

"Alright yew little slut prince," he growled, "Yer gonna take every bit of seed I've stored up in that tight little ass of yers!"

Bella struggled weakly in his grasp, his small arms not even able to break out of the golden chains.

At this point, Horace was overcome with his desire. He forced the prince's hands against the pile of gold and used his large arm to scoop a massive amount of gold over them, effectively burying them in the gold. Bellasora struggled against the weight of the currency and continued to curse in Salvoron as Horace started to hike up the dress.

For a brief moment, Horace didn't say anything as he inspected the smooth skin of the man beneath him. As the red and gold dress traveled up the smooth thighs, revealing more and more of the black thigh high socks he'd been wearing beneath the folds of the elegant dress. As he pushed the dress past the waistline, his eyes widened.

He had expected to see some kind of undergarment. But instead, Bellasora was naked underneath the dress. He had a much smaller cock than Horace, maybe four inches now that it was hard as a rock. It was also smooth, as was every other section of his body. The small and smooth balls were pulled to the base of the penis, and despite their relatively tiny size still looked full to burst.

"Yew really are a fuckin' whore, ain't cha?" He growled, flicking the hard little penis so it bounced.

Bella gave a short yelp and then glared at him again, "Zat es ridiculous!"

"Oh is it?" He chuckled, "we'll see what yew say as I'm pounding that half elf arse of yours."

With that, Horace lifted the man's legs to tilt his asshole towards him. He hissed through his teeth as he saw the tight pink flesh of the hole wink up at him. It rested tantalizingly between his creamy white globes of his ass cheeks. Horace briefly regretted not having him on his hands and knees so that he could see that perky ass in the air.

Oh well, there will be more where this came from.

The visage in front of him made Horace grin with horrible delight. The most attractive person he has ever seen in his life was on his back in front of him. Hands buried under a hill of gold, dress hiked up around his waist, and the thigh high covered legs spread in front of him.

The image was too much.

"Good thing fir you that you coated my cock with yer whorish droolin'," he sneered as he angled the massive head of his still slick cock with the tight opening, "I'm still going to ravish yer fuckin' hole, but this might do less damage."

Bella gave him a strange look then. The all too familiar look of defiance was still there... but playing at the edges of his lips was a smile. It looked almost... cocky?

"Do your worst... fake lord."

That was too much for Horace.

With a single angry thrust, he buried every inch of his cock into Bellasora's ass.

Bella gave a sound somewhere between a shout of pain and a groan. Horace himself gave a grunt of exertion and barely masked ecstasy. This was, by far, the best hole his dick had ever penetrated. There was no competition. The way the walls of his asshole gripped and massaged around the length of his shaft... it even had a wetness to it that was similar to a woman's pussy.

This should have struck him as strange, but he didn't care at this point. He didn't even pause long enough for Bella to get used to his size. He immediately pulled out and thrusted back in, aiming to get as much pleasure out of this as he could while also trying to hurt Bellasora in the process.

And that little bitch had the nerve to moan as he did it!

Horace ground his teeth together and dug his fingers into the soft flesh of the half elf's thighs. He pushed himself up on his haunches and started to drive on down into the pretty pink hole, stretching it more and more as he did so. He large, pent up balls slapped between Bella's ass cheeks, creating a wet plapping sound that echoed in the treasury chamber. At this angle, he was getting even deeper, hitting those spots even harder.

He looked up at triumphantly at Bellasora, expecting a look of pain, or at least discomfort.

Instead, he saw that stupid fucking slut enraptured. His eyes were rolling back into his head as each thrust made his tiny package bounce. His legs had begun to clench around Horace's bulging and sweating muscles and his slim little waist was straining and stretching as he thrashed in ecstacy. Even his mouth was open in a pleasure filled O, where his moans of obvious euphoria were escaping from.

Horace felt rage and pleasure fill him in equal measures. He dropped Bella's legs and used a hand to grip his throat. The moans of pleasure briefly seized and was instead replaced by a raspy gasp. Bella looked at him with those bright eyes with a look that suggested that had somehow turned him on even more. His slender legs wrapped around the powerful waist of the man that was ravishing him.

Horace yelled as he felt the orgasm building in his loins as his fury rose as well, "Why!? Why are you fuckin' enjoyin' this so much! I'm tearin' your fairy ass apart you stupid fuckin' bitch!"

Bella seemed to try to say something, but couldn't because of the vice grip on his throat. Instead, he let a long wheezing moan of pleasure escape his gaping mouth instead.

"That's it!" With his free hand, Horace reached down as he continued to thrust brutally in and out of that tight little asshole, and grasped Bella's little smooth sack. He gripped it hard and pulled slightly away from the base of his tiny penis.

Bella gave a raspy shout through the tightened fingers around his throat. Impossibly, the sound was half sharp pain, half body melting pleasure. His whole lithe frame began to convulse in the ecstasy of the action.

Before this could enrage Horace further, the feeling of the walls contracting and seizing around his hard cock made him grunt even deeper with pleasure. To Horace's immense surprise, he felt his orgasm already approaching. He was used to lasting hours, his stamina was legendary amongst brothels across Relleon! But this bratty half elf prince was about to make him cum in less than ten minutes.

He tried to stop it, to think about something else. But it was too much. The impossibly slick walls of Bella's insides were just about milking his cock. And all the movements and sounds Bella was making only added to the incredibly erotic experience. By the Hells, he was screaming incoherently in that stupid fucking language again.