Magic has Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart siezed up immediately. He looked at Riley with large, astonished eyes.

"How did you...!? Where did you...!?" He stammered.

"It took a complicated ritual and more gold than I'm willing to admit," Riley's smile turned sheepish, "But I found its location and was having it shipped to the castle with this small hoard of treasure. It's why I was so... eager to personally oversee this operation. I really thought returning it to you would be a bit more romantic, but I..."

He was interrupted by a hug. Oskar's arms could crush trees and bend metal. But despite the eagerness in which he hugged the human in front of him, he made sure not to break him. Tears stung in his eyes while the gratitude in him soared.

He pulled away from a now breathless looking Riley, who had started smiling at him again.

"How... how can I thank you?" Oskar asked, trying to keep tears out of his eyes.

"You can start right now, darling," Riley stood up on his tip toes and kissed him.

Oskar kissed him back immediately, the two locking in a familiar embrace. Oskar wrapped his strong arms around him and Riley sunk into the large chest of his companion, his small frame being enveloped by the half Orc.

Riley reached one slender hand out from the embrace and snapped his fingers.

A beam of bright white light shot down on top of them from the stars above. It lit up the area as if daylight had suddenly sprung. The nearby soldiers and captured bandits shielded their eyes from the display.

The beam of light vanished as suddenly as it appeared. And where the two lovers had been, there was now only the faintly smoking cobblestone road.

To be continued...