Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 04

Story Info
A young man discovers the secrets of true magic.
5.4k words
4.67
23.3k
20

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I would like to take a moment to thank my editor, Princess Kari. Without her help, this story would not have been approved. I would also like to thank all of you for reading my story and feel free to leave a comment with criticism and/or support. All are welcome.

Jacob walked through halls of stone passing by maids and servants who all hurriedly stepped to the side. The clothes he was wearing billowed out around him as he approached the main hall. Pausing for a second to catch his breath he looked up at the huge carved coat of arms on the door showing a dragon, dead, and a king with his sword raised high with knights surrounding him. Bitterness began to form in his mouth as he saw no mention of his involvement but he brushed it aside and stepped into the feasting hall. The hall was huge and lit with massive ringed candelabras the size of wagon wheels and 5 huge fireplaces that kept the air warm and toasty despite the snow coating the windows. He made his way through the long tables piled with meat and mead threading his way past serving maids and the entertainment consisting of dancing girls, storytellers, or even the occasional mage. He paused again as he watched a mage conjure shadows to enact the story he was telling to some excited nobles before moving on. The tables were set in two long pews with bench seats at each side. Before each fireplace was a circle of chairs in deep, dark oak, and in the center surrounding its own fire, was a ringed table where the King and his knights feasted.

"Ahh my trusty advisor finally retires from the dust of the library to join the celebrations." came a slurred voice across the room and Jacob turned to the owner and bowed low from the waist.

"I am sorry, my liege." Jacob heard himself say. "I was caught up in my research." He finished and stood up remarking the King. The once well-skilled warrior was now just an overindulgent slob with grease staining his once pristine dress. Years ago his "highness" was a tall blonde-haired peasant with long arms and a well-toned body and had an instinctual grasp with a blade. Nowadays Jacob wondered if he even knew how to swing a sword much less win a fight. Looking around the table he saw the few remaining knights. Most were dead and their seats empty leaving a feeling of absence that Jacob could feel profoundly. He turned to regard each filled seat.

The first seat was filled by Lancalot. Gone was the skirt-chasing womanizer of his youth. His hair once midnight black was now silver grey, his boyish smile replaced by aged lines of the priesthood and his once proud physic was now thinning and weakened through self-imposed trials of fasting. The silver of the knight's plate swapped for the brown hemp robes of a monk as he sat there sipping on mead and eating salted meats.

Next to him sat his son Galahad, his rueful smile and scared face partially hidden behind a wild mane of reddish blonde hair he had inherited from his mother. His large build was similar to his father's but where his father fought like a leopard, the son fought like a lion. His battle cries carried across the battlefield and his weapon of choice was a massive iron hammer that even now rested at the table by his side.

Further down sat Joseph, his pale face and blonde hair made him appear spectral in the blazing firelight. His armour was made of blackened iron and he always wore it. The only part not black was a polished silver grail on the breastplate that showed his duty as protector of the grail. Joseph was also the only knight to bow to Jacob before returning to his flagon of meat and staring into the fire pit before him. Years ago Joseph had led 3 of the knights on an adventure to recover the grail. He was the only one that managed to return with the cup in hand but vowed that the cup was cursed and no one could touch it lest they become corrupted. Arthur had almost had him killed and it was only when advised otherwise did he relent and knighted Joseph as the Grail Guardian.

Next along was Mordred so similar to Arthur of old but Jacob couldn't look at him and not imagine a snake with his fangs dripping in venom. Right now he was making advances on a rather loose serving girl who giggled and squealed in his lap. His black outfit also revealed his leanings towards the knight's templar. Mordred must have sensed Jacobs' stare as he turned to look at him with a cold stare. Jacob kept his stare until the young man's companion diverted his attention to her ample breasts and Jacob moved his attention down the table.

Grwain was even at his advancing years still a tall slab of pure muscle. His bare arms were still corded with muscle as he drank from his large tankard spilling most into his wiry grey beard. Once the tankard was lowered he belched loudly and smiled at Jacob. It had been years since the top of his head had hair and in the firelight, his head reflected the dancing flames like a silver platter. His voice was a low baritone as he spoke to the last person at the table remarking on the goings-on of lords and nobles to them.

The listener was Lady Geneieve. Her hair long turned grey itself was hidden under a long veil of red silk. Her face though was still young with only the slight wrinkling of the eyes and mouth to show her true age. Her red dress was fitted to her showing off her small bosom and wide hips. She was indispensable to Arthur keeping his court and his rivals at bay with her web of informants and secret keepers. She also took a moment to nod hello to Jacob listening to the rumors of the kingdom with all signs of interest.

"Why don't you join us Adviser." called the king as he waved to the table and the empty seats around it.

"I am sorry my liege but I am most tired and would rather head to my chambers." Replied Jacob, giving all signs of apology. "I only came to inform you the record-keeping is finished for the year." The King pouted like some petulant child but relented and let Jacob go as he drank from a goblet. Jacob bowed once again which most ignored and headed off to his chambers. Jacob felt weary and drained as he made his way back through the hall. He had soon gotten to the door and made his way up to his room at the top of the southern tower. He was halfway there when he heard the faint susurration of footsteps behind him. Stepping into an alcove he waited until the footsteps were closer then spun out. Sprawled on the floor in shock before him, was a young woman wearing the garb of a maid. She was tall with dark, brown hair tied fascinatingly, with forest-green eyes and a wide smile. Jacob was breathless for a brief moment before offering the stunned and cursing maid his hand.

"I am most sorry dear," he found himself saying apologetically and meaning it as the woman took the offered hand and he helped her to her feet. He could feel his heart racing as the touch lingered and stood so close together. The cheeky smile on the maid's face told him that this wasn't the first meeting between him and the maid. Soon in the alcove, they were kissing hard, caressing each other's body with wild abandon. The weary feeling lost and forgotten as lust took over. The maid soon turned and lifted her skirt, revealing her rear and long cock hidden beneath her dress as Jacob parted his robes and revealed his hard cock. He pressed into the rear of the young "woman" and felt it enter easily as his partner gave a cute squeak of pleasure. Jacob pushed deeper letting his whole length fill his lover before beginning to pull out and back in. Already the maid was panting and moaning quietly, her small hands holding the wall. Jacob kept thrusting as the maid's ass flexed and milked his cock. His eyes rolled as pleasure filled him and he pulled the maid upright to kiss her full lips with passion. Her hands instantly pulled down her top to reveal her hard nipple and began to tweak and pull upon them hard. This was too much for Jacob and he felt himself lose control. Hot seed churned in his balls and began to flood its way up his cock.

"C...coming" moaned Jacob through gritted teeth as he used every ounce of self-control and his lover bucked against him harder. She squeezed him for all she was worth and with a loud squeal shouted "MERLIN!!" as he painted her insides with cum.

Jacob awoke with a start as his cock blew his load into his bedsheets. The bliss was overwhelming as he shot several loads of his seed onto the bed, hips bucking in orgasmic joy as he lay there. Then reality returned and Jacob realized the mess he had just made with a loud and disgusted groan he began to get up and rush for a shower. As the water washed away the sweat and stains from him Jacob thought back to the dream. It had all felt so real. He could still smell the smoke from the fires intertwined with cooking fats and stale mead. He could still remember the heat from the fires and the coarse feeling of his robes against his skin. He could remember the smell of lilacs from the maid and the feeling of her lips against his own. Jacob reached down as he remembered the tight feeling of her ass around his cock and the silky warmth of her insides. He stroked up and down as he lost himself to the memories that were not his. His eyes squeezed shut and his hand a whirl of motion he began to pant and suddenly released a thick rope of jizz onto the shower wall with a cry of "Stephany!"

Jacob returned to his room feeling both embarrassed but satisfied. He stopped by the door and looked at the stained bed. With a sigh, he stripped the bed and took the sheets down to the laundry room in the basement. He was thankful it was early and so he wasn't spotted as he took them down. He then got dressed as he thought about why he had had such vivid dreams about being Merlin. The thought occurred to him that maybe reading up on wizards before bed last night wasn't the smartest move on his account but then yesterday he had spent most of the day reading from the book. The book was a seemingly endless font of knowledge about the history of magi and Jacob had delighted in the history from the Roman persecution of the Druids to the mystical era of King Arthur. Even the more modern times of the Salem witches and the Christian persecution during those traumatic times. Jacob had always loved history and now given this vast knowledge, it was like giving Charlie the chocolate factory.

Jacob looked at the time and realized it was only just turning 9 am. He smiled and began to get ready before his memory caught up with him. Stephany was meant to be coming over today. Jacob froze in the middle of reaching for his well-worn favourite denim and thought "I can't wear these. I need to impress her." Jacob began to feel panic as he realized he had never had to impress a girl before.

At 10:30 am, Mary had just finished making some pancakes and shouted upstairs "Jacob dear. Do you want some pancakes?"

"Yeah, mom!" called Jacob stumbling down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mary's attention was to the stove and when she turned around she got a surprise. Her teenage boy was dressed in a slate grey shirt she had bought him last year for Christmas, a pair of dress black trousers with black socks, and his dress shoes he always claimed he hated. Mary gave him the plate as she watched Jacob try to get comfortable in the outfit and hold in laughter as he failed every attempt.

"So. doing anything special today?" she said with a slight titter she was covered with a cough. Jacobs' head shook no in answer a little too quickly. "It's just your dressed rather smartly dear." Jacob froze with his food halfway to his mouth and looked up at her. That was the final straw and with a rasping sound, she broke into fits of laughter much to Jacob's embarrassment. But soon he began to laugh and realized how silly it was. It took both of them almost 10 minutes to recover and Jacob told his mom why he was dressed as such. Mary beamed with pride at her son realizing that for once he was trying to be grown up and approach dating as a man and not a teenage boy.

"I don't know what to do mom. I really like her," said Jacob once he had told his mom why he was dressed the way he was. Mary just smiled and reached over to hold his hand.

"How about this dear. You eat your breakfast and I will get you something more casual." Then she got up and left the kitchen.

Stephany stopped at the end of Jacobs street as the nerves began to gnaw at her insides. Right now she feels silly. Her skirt felt tiny, the heel of her shoes too high, her top felt too small and her glasses too wide. She could taste the makeup on her lips and feel it on her eyelashes. All in all, she felt like a prostitute looking for her next target. Twice already she had almost turned around and went to forget about the whole thing. But every time she went to go she could see that image of Jacob, laying on the toilet floor in school still emanating such strength and power. That image filled her with determination and she would keep going. Her mind made up she strode up the street and turning up the path to Jacob's house she raised her hand to knock on the door and again felt the nerves freeze her solid. She took a deep breath and knocked on the hardwood door 3 times.

Moments stretched out for eternity and Stephany felt her legs turn to jelly. She tried to reign in her racing heart and still the mounting nerves in her stomach. Then the door opened and there, in a nice purple turtleneck and cream yoga pants, stood Miss Malcome. Stephany froze in place again before Miss Malcome spoke up.

"Hello dear. Don't you look smashing?" Her voice was filled with admiration as she waved Stephany inside.

Stephany's legs moved automatically as she made her way into the TV room and sat on the couch. She winced a little and reached under her to remove the remote she had just accidentally sat on and nervously played with the end of one of her plaits. Miss Malcome sat down in a large chair and said.

"So are you excited dear?"

"...y...yes..." came Stephany's timid reply before she coughed before giving a stronger reply. "Yes, Miss Malcome."

"Please call me Mary," she said with a dismissive wave and a warm smile that reached her kind eyes. "Being called miss makes me feel old."

Stephany felt herself begin to relax. The nerves in her gut uncoiled as she looked down. She admired her outfit and without the nerves attacking her self-reflection she found she now felt sexy in her outfit. From the tall elegant heels and designer stockings to her small skirt with stylish belts, her trim smooth but pale stomach leading to her tight-fitting top, the thick faux leather cuffs with the classic gothic marks stitched into them. Even her glasses and her long braids felt right as she sat there.

It wasn't long till Stephany heard the stairs creak and turned. At the bottom of the stairs stood Jacob. He was dressed in a pair of black converse trainers, a pair of new blue denim jeans, and a flannel shirt. Even with such plain fare, Stephany felt herself hardened and her brain melted into a gushing mess of nerves and non-thought. Her eyes never left Jacob as he walked into the living room and around the couch to stand before her. His eyes tried not to stare as he offered his hand to help her up which Stephany took. Pulling her onto her feet Jacob and Stephany ended up in a near embrace. Stephany's hands rested on Jacobs's warm chest and she marveled as she felt the deep beat of his heart. Jacobs's hands were resting on her waist and he marveled at how light she felt and how delicate she felt.

Then the spell was shattered as they both jumped a step back blushing fiercely as they both apologized. Mary was spellbound and hoped her wetness at the lovey-dovey scene wasn't visible through her yoga pants. She knew once they were out of the house she was going to end up in her room using the toy in the bottom drawer of her bedside table. She suppressed a shudder and smiled as the couple made their way to the front door.

Stephany took a deep breath once she was outside and turned to look at Jacob asking, "where are we going?"

"Well I'd like to head to school to check something," replied Jacob as he stood beside Stephany, missing the slightly confused look on her face till she spoke again.

"Why?"

"There's something I want to check out with you there."

Stephany bit her lip at the cryptic reply but didn't hesitate to follow him as he walked off. Soon the destination was forgotten as both began a nervous chit-chat. Jacob struggled not to stare but was failing as he admired Stephany's long legs and cute rear along with her trim stomach and her small cleavage that made Jacob just want to grab her waist and suckle on those ripe nipples. Jacob shook his head wondering when he had ever seen her nipples to know what they looked like. His memories of the dream must have been filling in the gaps was his conclusion. Stephany meanwhile was trying not to show her discomfort. She was so aroused just looking at Jacob that her slim hairless member was straining to be free of her special underwear. Every step jostled the member which made it rub against the satin sheaf it was in. it almost felt like someone was stroking her with a satin glove with skill. If Jacob had been paying attention he might have noticed the dreamy expression as for a moment Stephany imagined that beloved hand as Jacob's. She soon snapped out of the fantasy knowing she was most definitely leaking pre all over her panties. Five minutes later they arrived at the school and made their way around its high iron fence to where a broken section was and easily climbed in.

"So what now?" asked Stephany wondering what was going to happen.

Jacob stood inside the school grounds and closed his eyes. Reaching out with his senses he saw in his mind the huge, globe-like bubble of pink energy. It had already recovered from Jacob draining it and was almost back to full again. Jacob smiled as he drew a string of energy out of the orb and began to slowly siphon some energy into himself. Just like the book had said he could store a limited amount in his own body. He turned his sense towards Stephany and saw her soul fire. It was an orb of multicoloured flame that glowed in her breast. Slowly he reached out and touched that fire with his own. He watched as Stephany stiffened and then turned towards him. Opening his eyes he saw Stephany aglow with pink light, Her eyes glazed in lust, and every part of her enhanced in beauty. Stephany on her part looked at Jacob and for once in her life saw the same pink aura surrounding him.

"Close your eyes and look under the school," said Jacob, his voice having that same honey-like quality as before but his words weren't as sticky or as heavy as it was to Stephany before. Doing as she was told she closed her eyes and saw the large pool of pink light under the school. She was awed as she looked and saw the long string of power linking to Jacob but Jacob was ablaze. His soul fire was like a sun made into man form. A spectrum of multiple colours swarming like a kaleidoscope to form arms, hands, legs and feet. Stephany could look no more and opened her eyes to see the man she had fallen in love with. Tears streamed from her eyes leaving dark streaks down her face as her hand covered her mouth. She was terrified, in awe and so horny that she didn't know what to do. Jacob opened his eyes and stepped towards her. Gently he reached up and with his thumbs wiped away the tears and streaks on her face. For a brief second, Jacob had seen himself through her magic sense and even he felt scared.

"I will never harm you," said Jacob, unsure where this confidence and certainty was coming from. "I will always protect you."

"I know," said Stephany looking into Jacob's eyes, and slowly they moved forward and kissed deeply. Stephany's hands reached around Jacob's neck, her head leaned to the left as they kissed. There was no hesitation or nerves, just sheer bliss as she kissed her boyfriend. Jacob's face leaning to the right, his hands had naturally moved down to her hips and held her gently. He had finally accepted that he loved Stephany and as they kissed Jacob felt the whole world vanish. Stephany was his world now and he wouldn't have it any other way.

12