All Comments on 'Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 04'

by Scots_Raven

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PrincessKariPrincessKarialmost 3 years ago

You're welcome. I've had a great time editing this story and I'm always looking forward to the next chapter, wondering what's going to happen next. it's by far the best story I've been asked to edit or give my opinion on. The only thing that bugs me is that it seems I might have over looked a mistake.

The chapter is well laid out, and the story keeps getting more interesting, allowing the reader to remain engaged and wanting more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a spectacular action scene although I would tend to think blowing up a young child might be a bit over the top before you know exactly what you are dealing with. I would think more like a good talk might work but then I haven’t blasted anyone with magic in years. 🤔 I can’t wait for more especially since it is getting even deeper into the magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was thinking about this story yesterday and today and the main thing that continually came to me was “This is why I wish I had the talent to write”. I have always lacked those main ingredients such as patience and that little thing that might be important called skill. I suppose it does allow me to possibly appreciate authors more but this is a damn fine piece of work and I have been enjoying it immensely so I just wanted to thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesomely I cannot wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScots_Raven@Scots_Raven
141 Followers
I am a novice writer with a bad grasp on grammar but a very strong flair for writing. I hope you enjoy my stories and feel free to leave a comment with some criticism. Thank you for your time.