Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is such a good idea, honey," said Stephany with glee. "Since we have the time, we can make a nice meal for my mom and Tina."

"Yeah," replied Jacob, getting up off the couch and moving to the kitchen where Stephany was. "I'd rather have your mom nice and relaxed before we tell her about Miss Morgan."

"Do we have to?" Stephany asked quietly as she chewed her lower lip. "She's been nice to me. Maybe she has changed?"

"I get your point," said Jacob with a sigh as he walked around and hugged Stephany from behind. "But we promised not to hide anything from your mom."

Stephany sighed as she closed her eyes, loving the security she felt in Jacob's arms, and relaxed. "You're right of course, honey." Then she squirmed around to face Jacob. Her hands slipped up around his neck as she stared into his handsome face and got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. Then, like magnets being pulled towards one another, Jacob and Stephany began to kiss, slowly at first. Jacob's dry lips and slight bristles of stubble made Stephany's knees weaken as she smelled his scent. His hands were on her back, caressing her spine gently, sending shivers of pleasure running up and down it from Stephany's brain all that way to her ass, making it twitch and gape open while her clit throbbed in its satin prison. The world vanished for a moment to both teenagers as they began to explore each other's mouth with their tongues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail felt like she was 20 years old again as she and Louisa headed back to her car. Both of them were carrying around 10 full bags of shopping as they crossed the now almost empty car park towards her little Ford. They had so much fun just trying on different things together, and even when a woman Abigail's age had tutted as she tried on a rather sexy dress and showed it off to Louisa, Louisa had turned and told the "old bat" to mind her own business. Abigail opened the back seats and began to put the bags inside when Louisa reached her side.

"I think we might have gone overboard, Auntie," she said as she placed the bags on the ground and tried to catch her breath.

"Yeah, but to be honest," said Abigail and turned to Louisa smiling brightly. "It was worth it. I cannot remember the last time I had such fun shopping."

"I can't believe those two guys at the food court," said Louisa, leaning against the car as Abigail filled the backseat with the shopping she had placed on the floor. "I mean I know we look alike, but thinking we were sisters?"

Abigail giggled. "Yeah, I am pretty sure that was just a line. Still, that Gregory one was rather handsome," said Abigail giving a dreamy look as she remembered the tall, well-muscled college student that had not stopped looking at her cleavage in her new top.

Louisa gasped. "Auntie! I am shocked at you. You're old enough to be his mom!"

Abigail blushed before gathering her courage and saying nonchalantly, "And? I hear being a milf is all the rage nowadays," before closing the door and leaving a stunned Louisa with her mouth agape, standing by the back door as she moved to the driver's side. It took the engine starting before Louisa moved and jumped into the front seat.

"Are you sure it was just me that Jacob changed? Or did he change you too," asked Louisa as she clipped in her seatbelt.

"You know, even if he did. I do not mind." smiled Abigail. "He has given me a gift and a new lease on life. The boy deserves something in kind." Inside her mind, Abigail began to think of ways to make it up to the young man who had changed her life and given her Louisa. A friend and a daughter to her in every way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tina waved goodbye to her friend as they parted ways at the end of her street and made her way to her home. She was beaming as all her friends kept telling her how pretty her new boots were, and she loved all the attention. She wore her hair loose today, but since Stephany had slept in, she also got to shower first and make herself all pretty before school. She began to blush when one of the boys in her class gave her his pudding cup and called her pretty. All of her friends had giggled and said she had a boyfriend, but she just ignored them. Honestly, she found it flattering. She wished she could tell them she was a witch, but mommy had told her to keep it a secret or she wouldn't teach her magic.

When she reached the house, she saw the T.V was on. "That's weird," she muttered to herself before slowly creeping through the front door. Looking around the corner into the living room, she saw Jacob and immediately felt butterflies in her stomach. She squirmed as she watched Jacob kissing Stephany, and those butterflies instantly turned into jealousy. She then shut the front door loudly and stifled a giggle at both of them hurriedly jumped away from one another, trying to be innocent. Tina then walked into the room.

"Big sis? Jacob? Why are you home," she asked, acting like she just arrived.

"Something happened at school and we were sent home early," said Jacob, smiling, causing Tina to feel herself begin to blush.

"What happened?" asked Tina.

"Nope," said Stephany. "You don't need to know, sis."

Tina pouted and stamped her heeled foot on the floor, petulantly but knew better than to argue. Instead, she took a seat on the floor and began her homework, kicking her legs in the air as she worked on the sheets given to her.

Stephany let out a breath, thankful that her sister didn't push the issue, and began to talk to Jacob about dinner, discussing the different ways to cook it. On the floor laying on her stomach, Tina listened to them as she did her homework. She was getting those butterflies again and also feeling jealous of her sister. She knew it was bad but she couldn't stop it. Sighing, she turned her attention back to her homework, and because she was trying to ignore the feelings by focusing all her attention on it, she soon had it finished. Putting the books and worksheets away, she handed Stephany a homework diary for her to sign, saying she had done it. Tina thought it was dumb, but the teachers wanted a parent or older sibling to sign off on their homework now. Stephany signed off, but the whole time Tina was looking at Jacob, trying to be sly, but was feeling an odd warmth in her stomach that she enjoyed whenever she did.

Ten minutes later, Tina was sitting before the T.V, watching some teen show while Stephany and Jacob began to work in the kitchen. The meal they had planned was frying steaks with mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, and garden peas with a white peppercorn sauce. Jacob left Stephany to work on the sauce while he peeled and chopped the potatoes and carrots. He then took a tenderizing mallet, and using cling wrap and a dish towel to soften the sounds, began to hammer the stakes nice and thin. He had bought them from a sales counter at the store and got them cheap since they were marked today's "sell by" date. They also were not very expensive, so Jacob decided a little tenderizing was called for.

It wasn't long afterwards that Willow entered, dropping her suitcase at the door and calling out, "My god! Work was an absolute bitch today." She kicked off her heels at the door and walked into the living room, seeing Tina watching her shows. She turned to the kitchen and jumped in fright as she came face to chest with Jacob.

"Sorry," said Jacob, unable to hide his smile as he handed Willow a small glass of red wine, which Willow found herself accepting without question. Now that she was in the house proper, she could smell the steamed vegetables along with the smell of pepper in the air.

"No problem, dear." smiled Willow, slipping past Jacob for a nosey at the dinner. What she saw was impressive as she sat down at the island counter in the kitchen. "So, what's all this in aid of?"

"We got let out of school early," said Stephany to her mom's query. "We will give you the details later when Tina is in her room." she continued with a whisper and Willow nodded then sipped the wine.

"I hope you like steaks, Willow," said Jacob revealing the four beaten flat stakes waiting to be cooked on the grill pan. Willow was very impressed by the industrial atmosphere in the kitchen as Stephany and Jacob danced around one another without getting in each other's way like some well-choreographed dance.

"So, mom." began Stephany in a moment of lull in the cooking. "What happened at work?"

"Oh the usual," she said tiredly. "Me doing all the work and the bitch Karen getting all the credit."

"Karen?" asked Jacob.

"She is technically in the same position as me, but due to her being there a few months ahead of me, she acts like she's above me," began Willow. "The problem is that we keep getting teamed up on jobs. And while I do the lion's share of the work, she claims all the glory."

"Can you not report her or better yet wait for a big task, then become ill for a short time, letting her have to show her own work?" said Jacob.

Willow looked up at Jacob with a wide smile but sly eyes. "You are a sneaky little shit, you know?"

"Comes with being the youngest of three," said Jacob with a cheesy grin. Then he began to cook the steaks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fay walked along the darkened corridor towards the Principal's office and slightly knocked before opening the door. At his desk, holding the phone to his ear, sat Adam, looking tired and worn out. Fay could hear the other end of the call and the shouting of the head of the school board. Adam kept trying to get a word in but was cut off every time by a new tirade from the phone. Soon the tone of the other person hanging up was heard through the line and Fay walked up behind Adam.

"What did they say," Fay asked as she began to massage Adams tense shoulders with her skilled hands.

"They were not happy," sighed Mr Matthews as he felt the hands on the stress tightened muscle. "Especially about you chasing after her, but I made sure they would not try to fire you."

"Thank you, Adam," said Fay, working her fingers deep into the muscles and loosening the knots of stress there. "I do appreciate it."

"God. No one has massaged my shoulders since my wife passed away," mumbled Adam unknowingly, as he found himself relaxing for the first time since Jacob walked into his office that morning.

Fay immediately stopped. "I am sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please keep going," said Adam before realising what he said and shaking himself from the daze. "Sorry, that was highly inappropriate of me, Miss Morgan. I beg for your most sincere apologies."

Fay walked around the big desk and smiled. "Only if you don't mind joining me for a quiet drink." She then found herself winking at the old man and deeply enjoyed the flush rise in his face.

"T...that would be most inappropriate of a man in my position," spluttered Adam, which only made Fay want the hunky Principal even more. She was almost disappointed when he said, "But, I would love to, Fay," and stood up to get his tweed jacket.

~~~~~~~~

Jacob smiled as he lifted the empty plates from the dinner into the kitchen. Both Tina and Willow had complimented Jacob and Stephany on the meal, and even Jacob had to admit the meal was superb, as he rinsed the plates into the sink before stacking them neatly, ready to be washed properly later. Willow then sent Tina upstairs to her room, which Tina did only under a promise of free play on her computer.

Once Tina was away and Jacob, Stephany and Willow all had refreshed their drinks. Jacob began to tell all of what happened in school. Starting with what happened at P.E, Louisa's transformation, and the meeting in the walrus den. Jacob was nervous when he had finished, and took a drink before he began to speak again.

"We also found something out," Jacob said slowly. "You know the old English teacher, Miss Morgan?" Jacob waited for Willow to nod before he continued. "Her full original name is Morganna le Fay. As in, the Morganna le Fay. She had just revitalized using the school's lodestone I think."

"What makes you think that?" asked Willow.

"Before we went on our date on Saturday, I wanted to stop by the school with Stephany. While we were there, I felt magic being used. And strong magic at that. I think it was Morganna casting a revitalizing spell."

Willow looked into her wine glass at the red liquid for a moment while she pondered before taking a sip. "That stands up with what I know. It's not uncommon to find witches extending their life spans through magic. My grandmother was 132 years old before she had my mother." She then paused for a moment as if choosing her words with care. "Just do me a favour, Jacob. And you too, Stephany. Always take whatever Morganna says with a hefty pinch of salt." Willow felt pride when both nodded without hesitation. "Good. Now Jacob It's late. How about a lift home?" She offered with a smile to which Jacob refused.

"You have had three glasses of wine, Willow. I will be ok walking," smiled Jacob as he stood up. Stephany soon joined him and they walked to the front door stopping for a lingering kiss before Jacob began to walk home. Stephany stayed at the door haloed by the hall light in the darkening gloom of night.

"He is a good man," said Willow behind Stephany.

"No mom," said Stephany walking up to get ready for bed. "He is the best of men."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jacob got in, He found his mom watching soaps on the couch, but upon hearing the door, she pounced on him and began to fire off questions.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you call? What is this I hear about your school being let out early because a teacher assaulted a student?" and on and on went the questions without even pausing for breath it seemed. It took Jacob 5 minutes of constant barrage before his mother stopped.

"Finished?" Jacob asked.

The pursed lips of his mother told Jacob how worried she was, so he guided her to the couch and while he unlaced his shoes and took them off, He told his mom the same story they had told Mr Matthews. He saw the outrage and anger on his mom's face as he told how the teacher abused her position, forced confessions, and finally physically harmed another teacher.

But all of that paled in comparison to when he told her Miss Angle had slapped and physically abused him. "SHE DID WHAT????!!" came her terrifying roar which echoed even in the furniture crowded living room.

"Mom!" shouted Jacob with a voice of deep authority which instantly cowed the angry mother. "I am dealing with it. There is no need to protect me. I am a man now."

Mary shuddered as the authoritative tone made her squirm. It was so wrong, but Mary felt her panties moisten as she briefly imagined that voice ordering her to do things in bed. She snapped back to reality when she felt her thighs rub together. She then chided herself for even thinking of something so base and weirdly hot. She was so distracted that she almost missed what her son said afterwards.

"Anyway, after school got let out early so Mr Matthews could investigate what Miss Angle had done, I ended up at Stephany's and had dinner there."

Mary found herself disapproving and Jacob saw it on her face.

"Don't worry, mom. We didn't do anything like that," said Jacob, trying to soothe his mother's fears. "We just kissed and talked. No sex."

Mary smiled sympathetically at her son. She knew what being a teenager was like, but she also trusted her rapidly growing baby boy. A week ago he seemed like a child. Now he had an aura of an adult around him that was hard to ignore. Jacob got up and stretched before heading off to bed. Unbeknownst to him, Mary could still hear that commanding tone and seeing her boy stretching and revealing his young, toned body had lit a fire inside her. She knew it was wrong, but that didn't stop her aroused mind from using them to fuel her session with her favourite toy that night. Nor did it stop the dreamy smile on her face when she finally collapsed after cumming for the third time that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob and Stephany met up on the street corner that Jacob had waited at the day before. Stephany had her hair back into her signature twin braids with her wide-rimmed glasses, wearing her school uniform and her mary jane heels. But instead of dark tights, she had chosen some knee-high black socks with white bow ribbons across the top bands. The effect was rather endearing to Jacob as they walked to school holding hands. It was a natural reaction that neither truly recognised happened, but even when they did, they were loath to let go. As they entered the school, teachers were telling students to head to the sports hall for an assembly instead of homeroom. Once inside the huge sports hall, the general murmur of close to 1000 students all talking over one another in the large, echoing hall was deafening, but Jacob and Stephany stood up in the back with the other seniors. Many gave them looks, especially Maddilyn who turned to her best friend and whispered something. Jacob saw the exchange out of the corner of his eye and vowed to keep an eye on them. He was then disrupted by the arrival of Mr Matthews and Miss Morgan.

"Good morning," started Mr Matthews, his comb over in place and wearing a grey tweed suit with a navy blue tie. The effect was rather good, and Jacob wondered if he was trying to impress someone. "Yesterday, there was a very serious incident that happened involving a student and two teachers. One of which was Miss Angle. It turns out Miss Angle was physically abusive to both the student, who will not be named and one of her fellow teachers, who will also remain unnamed. This is for their anonymity. Miss Angle then chose to flee rather than account for her actions, and thus, has been banned from school grounds. Should you see Miss Angle on school grounds, Contact officer Hooper or a Teacher as soon as possible. This is for your safety. Thank you. Now onto other matters. As you have no doubt heard, Miss Morgan had a nasty fall during the weekend and will not be returning to the staff after choosing to retire. Her position will be filled by her daughter who has agreed to cover for her mother for the rest of the school year. The head of the English department will now be Mr Applyby. Now, I hope we all have a fun and constructive day. Assembly dismissed."

With that, Mr Matthews left the hall followed by most of the teachers. Some stayed behind to guide the students out of the hall in an orderly manner. The murmur of the 1000 voices was now on who and what had happened yesterday. Speculation and theories were thrown around, embellished and tossed back between overactive imaginations as the students went to their classes or lockers. Jacob kissed Stephany before heading to his locker to pick up his history textbook. History was the only class they shared and as Jacob hurried around the corner to his locker, Stephany sighed with a dreamy expression.

"Look, Kirsty. The nerd has a boyfriend." said a sarcastic voice behind Stephany that made her blood freeze. Turning she found Kirsty, dressed in a boy's uniform with a shark-like grin on her face. Next to her was Maddilyn, Queen bee of the high school. Today she was dressed in 5-inch black stilettos with thigh high stockings, a pleated skirt that must have flashed anyone her panties if she was to bend over even slightly, and a silk white blouse, her tie was loose around her waist, and her small c cups were held in place with a pink bra that was perfectly visible through the white silk. Her hair was strawberry blonde and tied into a professional-looking ponytail. Her make-up was perfectly applied with glossy, pink lips and smokey, alluring eyes. Even her nails looked paid for coated in the same glossy pink as her lips with half-inch nails each with a faux diamond on them sparkling in the light.

"So Nerd." began Maddilyn speaking like she was bored already. "Do you, like, have my money?"