Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W...what money?!" stuttered Stephany beginning to panic. She had already noticed how the corridor was empty and that Kirsty had moved around behind her blocking any escape.

"Duh? The money you, like, owe me for the outfit you ruined on Friday? Remember?" drawled Maddilyn still bored. "God your, like, being so dumb and stuff."

Stephany began to hyperventilate as she felt trapped. "I...I don't have any money!"

"Don't Lie," growled Kirsty from behind. "I know your mom's an attorney. They make tons of cash."

"That doesn't mean I have any," whimpered Stephany feeling hopeless.

"Then you're going to steal some from your dear old mommy," threatened Kirsty before punching the locker beside Stephany's head making it a loud noise that made Stephany cower. "Or There might be a little accident."

"I don't think so." said a strong demanding voice from behind them and both bully girls felt their bodies go rigid. Only their faces were still under their control and both girls began to feel very afraid. Kirsty began to fight and struggle against her frozen limbs, grunting, growling and straining like some wild animal. Maddilyn, seeing her friend's fruitless attempts of resistance just waited. She listened to the footsteps approaching and watched as Stephany squeezed out between them. The sound of her heeled Mary janes tapping swiftly then the sound stopped.

A moment of silence followed that stretched out. Then the voice returned. Powerful. Dominant. Commanding.

"Turn around and stand at attention. You will not speak unless asked a question."

Maddilyn felt her body turn and stand up straight, thrusting her tits out as she stood ramrod straight. She now saw who owned the voice. Jacob. The nothing person. The one so useless she hadn't bothered to even bully him. In her mind, she tried to figure out how this insignificant person could hold such control over her and her friend. But even as she tried to, she found herself admiring the young man. His hair was tousled and thick, his eyes a deep chocolate brown, his jaw was square and gave him a handsome appearance. Maddilyn tried to shake off the impression of desire but knew her panties were beginning to moisten.

Kirsty was like a caged animal, trying and failing to break free of the invisible bonds surrounding her. How could that little speck control her?! How could that dweeb make her obey with his cute nose and handsome hair that would feel so night to grip? Suddenly, Kirsty realised her train of thought and was shocked. Was this boy making her wet? How? She was a confessed lesbian. She only found women attractive and yet here is a dumb nerd's boyfriend making her love tunnel drip.

Jacob stood facing the two girls. He was drawing on the lodestone's power and Stephany was clinging to his arm while siding slightly behind him. Inside his mind was a battle. One side did not want to cause trouble. The other wanted nothing more than to punish these bitches for threatening his girl. Jacob waited for a second, trapped in indecision before the desire to punish won. He looked at both girls critically. Kirst, so butch and masculine, it was obvious where her leaning sexually where, and Maddilyn, so perfect and fake. Even as Jacob looked, he could see just how fake she was. Then a wicked plan fell into place and Jacob began to smile.

"Maddilyn. You always claim to be so perfect," said Jacob and Maddilyn felt a surge of pride at being complimented. "Let's see how perfect you are without all the cosmetic changes." Jacob continued with a sinister voice. Maddilyn felt her blood freeze.

Jacob began with Maddilyn's professional hair. He removed the conditioning and special shampoo effects watching as it began to lose its shine and lustre, becoming a mass of split ends. Then he removed the dye, watching with amusement as from the roots the hair slowly turned from blonde to an almost comical shade of ginger. Unable to move, Maddilyn could only feel the changes and watch as the hair in view turned to its natural shade. Maddilyn felt terror as she stared at Jacob. How was he doing this!?

"Oh how silly of me," exclaimed Jacob. "Why don't we let your pal Kirsty watch. Turn and face one another."

Both girls turned 90 degrees and came face to face. Kirsty was shocked. It looked like Maddilyn was wearing a clown wig or something. The orange mass of curly frizz on her head was nothing like she had been a moment ago. She watched as Maddilyn, the queen bitch who controlled half the school and had teachers in her back pocket, began to cry.

Jacob had no mercy for Maddilyn as he continued with his plan, he stimulated her eyebrows to grow into their natural state, watching as they became more noticeable and turned the same red as her hair. Next was her eyes. Jacob smiled as he sensed the laser eye treatments and removed them, reverting her eyes and Maddilyn felt the world turn into a solid blur. Jacob then conjured a pair of coke bottle sized glasses with thick harry potter style frames and put them onto Maddilyn's face. Kirsty tried her hardest to attack Jacob as he placed the dorky glasses on her best friend but again found herself unable to move. Maddilyn felt relieved as the world returned to sharp relief but she knew more was coming. She felt movement in her mouth and she began to panic. She remembered as a kid getting her overbite fixed at the dentist. Now she felt her overbite return. Her two front teeth slipped forward and formed a slight gap between them. She felt her tongue become numb and clumsy inside her mouth and knew her years of speech therapy when younger were all now gone.

Jacob moved down to Maddilyn's perfect c cups and was surprised to feel the surgical scarring around her nipples. Reaching into her with his magic he removed the effects and was shocked when Maddilyn's bra was pushed to breaking point by the mountains of flesh her perfect c's had become. Maddilyn moaned in pain as her breasts exploded and her nipples grew hard. Her Father's sweet 16 present of a boob job to reduce them and take away their oversensitivity reversed in an instant. She could feel the bra cutting into her new breasts and felt her pussy gush. Before the operation even some light fondling would drive her to orgasms so strong she could be convinced to do anything. And now they were back and she felt herself settle on the knife's edge of an orgasm. Kirsty meanwhile saw the explosion in her friend's breast size and watched the haze settle on her eyes. If she could have moved, she would have taken advantage and made this horny bitch into her slave. She knew all about her friend's "condition" in her youth and would take advantage of her by hugging her a lot, loving how her friend would melt into pleasure and lust then forget what she did in the throes of passion. Right now she wanted nothing more than to pounce on the vulnerable girl and make her submit.

Jacob smiled relentlessly as he searched Maddilyn for all the changes to her body. He swiftly removed a gastric band and watched as the stick-thin girl suddenly grew some attractive curves, especially around her rear end which gained a lush cushion of padding that raised her skirt, revealing her soft pink underwear. Kirsty watched as Maddilyn went from beautifully thin, to a chubby nerd. The glasses magnified her green eyes making them look huge while her buck teeth made her look awkward. Her massive chest looked absurd on her curvy frame with a large ass. She looked like such a dork with her ginger hair barely tamed by the pink scrunchie hair tie and with all her makeup removed. Kirsty wanted to turn away in disgust as Jacob stepped up behind Maddilyn.

"You once said you would never be caught dead wearing something dorky," whispered Jacob in Maddilyn's ear, making her shudder as her arousal trembled. His voice and his power were combining into a very potent aphrodisiac to Maddilyn. Jacob touched her back and she felt her clothing begin to slither and reshape itself. She found she could speak too as a long, sultry moan came from her lips as her bra resized itself to fit her new breasts, transforming from a pink lace bra from Victoria's secret to an industrial strength, white cotton bra that held her breasts without teasing her overly heated nipples. Her silk blouse became a starchy high collared shirt and her tie tightened itself around her neck. There was no way to hide her massive breasts as the tie draped over the mountains of tit flesh. She felt her panties shift and change into what felt like granny panties, which she immediately felt become soaked with her juices. Her stockings became thick, woollen socks that cut into her now curvy legs. Her thighs were so thick she knew they would rub against each other with every step and that it would only fuel her arousal. Her skirt extended to mid-thigh, allowing it to cover her now plush ass, but she would have to be careful not to flash people still. Finally, her Louboutin shoes became plain mary jane high heels. It was too much for the Queen Bitch as she fell to her knees and wept into her hands.

As a final move, Jacob cast a spell upon Maddilyn, making any who meet her think she had always been like this and refuse to change it. He watched as the spell took effect on Kirsty who looked down at the "dork" with a mix of a predator seeing easy prey and disgust.

"Kirsty? Tell me who is in front of you," asked Jacob

"She's the dorky slut Maddilyn." replied Kirsty. "She is known for putting out with ease but boys always say keep a bag on hand so you don't need to look at her." If possible Maddilyn began to weep harder before crying out.

"Maddilyn ith not a thlut!" (Maddilyn is not a slut)

Jacob and Stephany broke into fits of laughter at the lisping voice. Maddilyn now sounded like a child who had only just begun to grasp speaking. Coming from this overly busty redhead was priceless to Jacob.

Jacob wiped a tear from his eye and turned to Kirsty. He extended his magic into her and found her problem. Lack of empathy. So with a sadistic grin, he changed that and supercharged it. "Kirsty you will now feel every pain and emotion you inflict onto others." Kirsty was dumbstruck at the proclamation from Jacob. She began to feel a terrible heartache along with a powerful sense of fear coming from Maddilyn. She hated this feeling and wanted it to stop so she turned on Maddilyn.

"What are you looking at, dork!" growled Kirsty before turning and striding away. "Am getting away from you freaks!"

"Jacob," said Stephany quietly. "We should get to class."

Jacob nodded and slipped his arm around Stephany's waist leading her away while Maddilyn sobbed on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took Maddilyn half an hour to stop crying and get up. When she did, she knew her sense of balance was shot. Her glasses kept slipping down her long nose and threatened to fall off her face making her constantly need to readjust them. As she slowly headed to somewhere she could maybe hide, she saw Miss Abberforth with a sporty-looking girl around her age that she hid in the band room. Behind her stood David. David was the band's bass drummer and was around the same size. His huge, chubby arms and weight induced breasts were obvious. He was also a bit of a pervert, staring at girls' chests when talking to them. When he turned, Maddilyn saw him and squeaked with nerves. The boy turned and upon seeing her started to move towards her.

"Your Maddilyn? Right?" said David, his voice thick and deep but also completely timid.

"Yeth (Yes)," said Maddilyn trying not to speak but finding herself needing to answer.

"Is it true what they say about you?" David was feeling bolder the longer he spent around the redhead.

"What do they sthay (say) about me?" said Maddilyn before panic gripped her. Why was she flirting with this tub of lard!

David caught on quickly and soon pulled Maddilyn into his arms. Maddilyn was internally disgusted by the softness of his body and the greasy feeling of his hands on her body, but as soon as he touched her breasts, her mind shattered as pleasure like no other poured into her. The more he pawed, the longer her orgasm became. Her legs in the cheap heels shook, rattling on the floor as she lost all control of her legs. Her legs slowly opened as her body instinctively looked for sex while her hands grabbed onto David's forcing them harder into the mounds. Her eyes rolled and her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she became lost to the pleasure. David was stunned but kept going, sliding his hands into her shirt and pulling the dd cups out of their confinement, mauling them directly. Maddilyn was oblivious as her breasts were pulled, squeezed, and teased directly from the boy until she fainted outright with a soft whimper of release. Her thighs were soaked, and her pants ruined. Even her skirt had a large wet patch. David placed her on the floor and left the band room quietly to find a toilet to stroke in, leaving Maddilyn asleep among the band equipment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirsty was in her science class but kept feeling jolts of fear from her lab partner. She was a mousy little thing with short, brown hair and a stylish pair of half rim glasses. Kirsty towered over her and told her to do all the work but now she felt bad. Why?! Why did she feel bad for making someone do her work? It annoyed her so much she wanted to break stuff.

"Can you hold this please?" asked her lab partner and Kirsty felt a plan come together. Taking the test tube of liquid offered to her, Kirsty waited for just the right moment and when her lab partner turned back to get the tube, Kirsty faked a trip and spilt the liquid all over her top. The girl screamed in terror and dragged off her school jersey as it quickly began to melt. Kirsty meanwhile felt her worst fear become real, terror seized her body as suddenly her bowels let go. A strong stream of pee dampened the legs of her trousers.

Suddenly she was back in control only to see her lab partner looking at her in shock. The smell of urine hung around Kirsty as she began to tremble. Fear, shame and embarrassment mixed and fueled one another until, unable to contain it anymore, Kirsty lashed out.

She grabbed beakers, test tubes and metal stands and threw them past the students. The more she tried, the further off the mark she threw the items. The Teacher was terrified but tried to guide the students out of the classroom. Fear fed her anger, as she terrorized the classroom. Once the students were outside though, the teacher moved towards her. The teacher was called Miss Scott. A skinny woman with slate-grey eyes and a kind face, she looked utterly terrified but resolute. She was only 2 years out of university but Kirsty somehow knew she wouldn't back off. She watched the young woman move towards her and threw a beaker past her head. The glass cup shattered, spreading glass across the room where it sliced the young teacher's cheek. Kirsty froze once more and pain seized her. Not just the slight cut to Miss Scott's cheek, but the pain of all the students outside. Their fear and sorrow, their suffering, all of it was her fault. With that, Kirsty ran. She ran out of class past the students who cowered from her. She ran outside towards the rear of the school, her fear in full control as she approached the steep hill leading down to a dead oak tree. Tripping over her own feet with tears in her eyes, she rolled down the hill painfully and landed among the dead leaves and trash thrown there by others. Here, she realised this was her. A trash woman among the trash. She curled up into a ball and began to weep. Forgotten by all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail sighed as she tried to do some paperwork wondering how Louisa was doing with her tests. She knew she was smart, but it didn't stop her from wanting to help. But Louisa had made her promise not to intervene on her behalf this morning. Abigail sighed and placed the hardly touched paperwork into her "to do" tray in her office. She sat back in her swivel chair and smiled at the memory this morning.

She had been busy making porridge for breakfast when Louisa's voice came from the kitchen door.

"So how do I look?" Turning, she saw her niece and gasped. Louisa had worn some tasteful make-up in a slightly girlie shade of pink, her white blouse was hidden under a school jumper with slightly too long sleeves, while her pleated skirt hung around mid-thigh. Underneath was a pair of knee-length, black lycra shorts, and on her feet were a pair of black, plimsoll flat shoes. Abigail began to tear up a little and Louisa huffed. "I don't look that bad, do I?"

Before anything else was said, Abigail hugged her tightly and after a moment's hesitation, Louisa returned the hug.

Abigail smiled fondly as she replayed the memory until she was knocked free of the memory by her office landline ring.

"Hello. Miss Abbeyforth?" she answered professionally. She listened to the other person and felt her happy demeanour melt into stern disapproval. "Tell her I will be there momentarily." She said before placing the phone on the receiver. She then stood up and left her office heading towards the science department.

Arriving there, Abigail was shocked. Most of the students had left to study in the library, but some had stayed and were using brooms and shovels to pick up the shards of broken glass and put them into plastic buckets. Miss Scott was being seen by the school nurse. Miss Donnelly, an older woman who spent her life looking after folk, was loved by the students and saw them all as her children. She was in her late 50's but showed no sign of slowing down. She was slowly applying a cleaning solution to a cut on Miss Scott's cheek before expertly applying a dressing.

"You are lucky it's shallow, dear." Abigail overheard Miss Donnelly say as she approached the two women. "Any deeper and I would advise going to the hospital."

"Thanks, Margret," said Miss Scott, with a weary voice before seeing Abigail. "Oh, boy," she muttered quietly then said. "Hello, Miss Abbeyforth. I can explain what happened." She then explained how Kirsty had deliberately split a solvent onto her lab partner. Afterwards, Kirsty seemed to go manic and destroyed the classroom. She only fled after hurting Miss Scott. Abigail felt a hidden hand and nodded.

"I hear she has been having troubles at home," explained Abigail. "Not that it excuses this, but it might go towards explaining why she lashed out so violently." Abigail became lost in thought and missed the bemused faces of the other women. Never had they known Miss Abbeyforth to be so lenient. Even with teachers, she was known for being a harsh woman, but here she was giving excuses to one of the worst delinquents in the school.

"Miss Scott, if you wish to go home for the day, I will arrange cover for you," said Abigail, again to both women's surprise.

"No, I will be fine, but well..." said Miss Scott before smiling ruefully, "I might need to put in for a new order of glassware."

"Fill it in and have it on my desk by the end of the week, and I will get it approved," said Abigail with a smile. "Now if you both do not mind. I believe I have some phone calls to make." With that, she left the room and headed towards the History department.

~~~~~~~~~

Louisa felt like pulling her hair out as she sat at the desk trying frantically to get her mind around the problems on the page in front of her. She didn't remember school being so hard, but then she had fallen back on her physical attributes to get past the grades. A realisation struck her like a fist to the gut as she realised the truth. She couldn't rely on her sportsmanship to get past this time. She began to panic as she thought about how hard school was going to be now, and began to hyperventilate. Then, rationality kicked in and she forced herself to take a deep breath. She calmed her mind and found herself thinking of Abigail. Once calm, she looked over the problem and found a solution and wrote it down in the hope it was correct, and moved on to the next.