Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey boss, why are you laughing?"

"Because Frank," said Juda looking at his defender with a cruel smile that left Frank feeling sick. "Men like me love breaking women like them."

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Maddilyn and Stephany reached social studies class they took seats beside one another. where usually Maddilyn would sit up the back and not pay much attention but since the transformation, she had felt a desire to be more studious and so she sat near the window of the classroom but beside Stephany near the front of the class. When the class was settled everyone took notice of the new girl, her sporty hairstyle and slender figure made Maddilyn wistful for her old body but she also liked having a true friend. It wasn't until she turned to Stephany to whisper something that she realised something was wrong. Stephany looked shocked.

"What is it?" whispered Maddilyn.

Stephany shook her head and returned to the room and her senses. For a moment she had felt like Louisa was back for revenge but when she caught Louisa's eye, the girl had become wide-eyed with fear also. Stephany began to think, unconsciously nibbling on a lock of hair as she did so, and soon she began to relax. She realised Maddilyn was still waiting for an answer and so began to explain in a whisper.

"Louisa is someone else Jacob transformed. She deserved it and she was given a second chance. I just didn't realise she would come to this school." whispered Stephany choosing her words with care as to not hint at Louisa's true identity. Louisa was told by the teacher after introductions to sit beside Stephany and she did with only a moment's hesitation. Maddilyn watched her walk as her head buzzed with the recognition that refused to come to the fore of her mind. Soon though thoughts of figuring out who she was were driven out as class started and the girls were given individual tasks. Each person worked on their work and so the class was silent with only the scratching of pens and the murmur of low conversations. The teacher walked around the class helping those struggling with the work and stopping more often at Louisa's side to help her. It soon became apparent to Stephany and Maddilyn that she felt way out of her depth and by the first hour of class the young girl was looking ready to do something drastic.

It was then Stephany reached over and helped her with her work. The work in question was to argue for or against a modern point of contention and to form notes to argue your point. It wasn't long until both girls were helping her by pretending to argue from the opposite side of her and having her argue back. The teacher actively encouraged this and soon Louisa was working well.

With half an hour left the teacher asked everyone to stop and called out two names. Then had them debate their points against one another to be judged by the class. Turns out the teacher had given everyone a rival and the last half hour was filled with heated debates and counterarguments. Even Stephany, who was usually shy and introverted, got up and gave a rousing speech on the merits of violence in video games and shot down the arguments of her opponent with ease by clinging onto the fact that games are rated and that parents and shop owners should use due diligence when selling a game to make sure it isn't bought for someone inappropriate.

By the end of class, all three had become close friends and were walking to the lockers to change books when the penny dropped in Maddilyn's mind. She stood stock-still causing both girls to stop and look at her before Maddilyn said "Can we hit the toilet please to freshen up." Both girls nodded and they headed to the nearest and found it empty. Maddilyn closed the door and turned.

"Oh my god! You are Miss Angle aren't you?" asked Maddilyn with an excited smile. Stephany's mouth opened and closed like a goldfish as she tried to come up with a suitable lie while Louisa began to turn white as a ghost. Seeing this reaction made Maddilyn giggle before she said, "Oh for Pete's sake, will the both of you calm down. I'm not gonna tell anyone."

"How did you know?" asked Louisa.

"Sweetie. I was born at night," said Maddilyn with as much sass as she could muster. "But I wasn't born last night. Also, Jacob transformed me for the better too so I know what he is capable of." With that Maddilyn turned to the sinks and refreshed her makeup using a cracked and slightly dirty mirror hanging above the sinks.

"Please don't tell anyone," said Louisa, with a hint of desperation in her voice. "I was such a bitch as Miss Angle. I don't want to be one anymore."

"Stick with me and Steph and we will keep you on the right track," said Maddilyn with a wink to Stephany who nodded.

"Yeah, stick with us," said Stephany, giving the sporty girl a hug and secretly enjoying the feel of her bosom against hers. "We will take care of you."

Louisa hugged back and smiled before pulling Stephany away. "Wait. You two aren't...you know," asked Louisa with a meaningful look. Stephany was bemused and didn't know what Louisa meant but Maddilyn burst out laughing.

"Sorry sorry," exclaimed Maddilyn wiping tears from her eyes. "No Louisa we are not lovers...though I don't think I'd mind a threesome with that hunk of a boyfriend you have Steph."

Stephany blushed and tried to assert herself by stamping her foot. "Hey, you leave Jacob out of this.'' With that said she pouted a little and tried to ignore the mental image of Jacob and Maddilyn naked on a bed waiting for her to join them. She suppressed a shudder of arousal as she banished the image from her mind. Louisa and Maddilyn burst out laughing at the display, finding Stephany's foot stomp as adorable as a little girl demanding something of her dollies. Stephany soon realised how petulant she looked and began to giggle too. Soon all three felt even closer and headed to their classes with a promise to meet up for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob was glad it was lunchtime as he made his way towards the canteen. He was walking quickly his mind on Stephany and just spending some time with her that he didn't notice when 3 of the football team began to follow him. He walked past an alleyway and four strong arms grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows. Jacob was so shocked he didn't respond until fists began to rain onto him from several attackers at once. All he could do was protect his face and try to ride out the blows. Stars danced across his vision as fists were soon joined with harsh boots and kicks to his legs and stomach.

After what felt like an eternity the attackers stopped and Jacob felt someone pull him off the floor by his hair. He could taste blood and mud, his nose felt blocked and his ribs ached. He looked into the face of Juda as he held him high. Juda's smile was cruel and sadistic as he looked at the beaten foe.

"Here is the deal Jacob," explained Juda. "From now on your girl's belong to me. I will fuck them, I will use them and when I am finished I will give them to my team. They will use them and abuse them. Only then can you get them back. Do we have an understanding?"

Jacob looked at Juda through one eye as the other one began to swell shut. He then spat on Juda with bloody spittle. Juda turned away but the gob of stained spit landed on his cheek where he wiped it off with his finger.

"Good," said Juda with a smile. "I love it when you people fight. Makes it more enjoyable to take you down.'' With that said he let go of Jacob's hair and drove a ham sized fist into Jacob's ribs and brought the elbow of his other arm down on the back of Jacob's head driving him into the dirt. With that, Juda walked away with his team celebrating in the bloody carnage they had wrought on one man.

Jacob forced himself to move and using a nearby wall managed to reach a sitting position. It was then he saw someone with a swollen eye and turned to look.

"Boy. they made a right mess of you," said Rebecca Summers as she bent down to help Jacob up. "What the hell did you do to get steamrolled like that?"

"I asked for directions to the gay bar," said Jacob spitting out more blood onto the wall away from Rebecca.

Rebecca giggled despite herself. "Well, they drew you a map using your face."

"Yeah and pretty detailed too," said Jacob with a hiss as the pain began to get to him. The pain also stopped him from focusing enough to reach out for the lodestone. Every time he tried he would feel a new throb of pain from one injury or another and lose his focus. Eventually, he gave up and allowed Rebecca to lead him towards what he hoped was help.

"Ok tough man," said Rebecca in a serious tone. "Tell me what really happened."

Jacob sighed and told her what had happened. How he had been jumped and beaten. then what Juda had said to him and his response. Rebecca listened to him as she helped him to the nurse's office and was surprised at his bravery. She thought he was a weak quiet guy but now she had a newfound respect for him. Dropping Jacob off at the nurse, who immediately forgot her sandwich and rushed to help the student, Rebecca made her way to the lunch hall and after a quick scan of the room found who she was looking for. When she reached their table she did a quick double-take at Maddilyn and Stephany's new looks. Both looked stunning and although not lesbian, Rebecca could appreciate a good looking woman when she saw one. She shook her head and sat at the table and the other girls paused in their conversation as they noticed the lack of a food tray as Rebecca sat down. Rebecca didn't know the third but the air of familiarity was strong and she took a moment to look at her before discounting her feelings.

"Stephany right?" she asked and continued when she nodded. "The football team just beat the hell out of Jacob." she waved them back to the seats as all three girls made to head to Jacob's aid. "Hold on. I ain't finished yet. Jacob is at the nurse's office and although hurt will be ok." Rebecca watched the relief on the girls' faces and felt envious. Again she swallowed these feelings and continued to explain. "So Juda and the football team attacked him because he wouldn't leave you two alone." Rebecca watched as Maddilyn's face became a mask of rage while Stephany turned ghostly white. The third girl looked shocked before looking at Maddilyn and Stephany.

"You girls said no to Juda?" The girl sounded terrified and Rebecca had to agree. Juda was a gorilla in human form. Huge and powerful he was also short on temper and even during games would fly off the handle and take grudges on rival players. It was also a well-known rumour that he was also a girl chaser and would regularly take rival cheer girls and get them drunk so he could sleep with them.

"Sorry but who are you?" asked Rebecca.

"I am Louisa." said the girl with a timid smile. "Louisa Abbeyforth."

"Ooh, any relation to..."

"She is my aunt," answered Louisa before Rebecca could finish. "But she told me all about how she kept getting complaints about Juda from girls for sexual harassment and inappropriate comments but it seems his dad is some sort of politician so he is bulletproof."

"Yeah I know some girls who they assaulted," said Maddilyn quietly. "Do you remember Susan? The cute southern girl that was here for a few months?"

All three could remember her. Her strong southern accent and long sandy brown hair marked her out from the crowd. She was cheery and outgoing but also wouldn't let anyone be upset around her. She was also extremely cute with a sprinkling of freckles over her nose and cleavage, large c cups and a perfect hourglass figure. They also remembered how she found in school one day looking like a mess, her clothing ripped and torn and bruises all over her body. After that, she disappeared.

"I found this out later from one of the team but Juda and his boys ran a train on her," said Maddilyn in a deadpan voice. "Her parents tried to sue him but his father stepped in and buried the case. Last I heard she moved back to Texas with the family."

All the girls looked at Maddilyn shocked and began to shift uncomfortably. Stephany looked pale as she thought about what would happen if they tried that with her and found out her secret. She gulped and trembled. Maddilyn though wasn't phased. She was sure if they tried that on her, she could get away and then bring hell down on the whole team. Louisa also looked a little pale as she thought of all the times she tried to get Juda into trouble as a teacher and was ignored by higher-ups. Rebecca was, like Maddilyn, unphased since even Juda knew not to go for someone as well known as her but it didn't stop her feeling a little fear nestle into the back of her head. After that, the rest of the girls ate in silence and worried over the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rang for the end of lunch break, Jacob forced himself to his feet and held onto his ribs. The nurse had applied a foul-smelling lotion to the bruises which dulled the pain before skillfully wrapping his wounds in bandages. She tutted when Jacob told her he fell down the stairs and felt guilty. The nurse was like a beloved gran to all the school kids and telling her such a lie felt like a betrayal. But he knew to tell her the truth she would have to report it and then the retribution for being a grass would be even worse than what he had gotten. When the nurse wasn't looking however he was able to reach for the lodestone under the school and draw some energies to speed up healing. What had surprised Jacob was how the nurse treated his swollen ear.

"What are you doing with that?!" cried Jacob seeing a rather large needle in the nurse's withered and wrinkled hands.

"Am going to release the pressure from the swelling in your ear by the old fashioned method," she said, sounding like it was the simplest thing in the world. "Back in the Edwardian era, they would use leeches. Sadly I am out of them so this will have to do." The smile on her face calmed Jacob before he felt the pinch on his swollen ear and soon felt the pressure he didn't realise had built there lessened and slowly dissipated. When the nurse had finished she let Jacob take a look in a mirror seeing his ear was normal if still slightly red. When she had offered the same thing to his swollen left eye he refused point-blank and the nurse left him with a soft chuckle.

As he made his way down the hallways towards his next class he tried not to let his injuries show and he took his usual seat. Stephany watched him as he walked in and could see the pain as he sat down with a slight wince. The swelling of his left eye looked bad but she felt the hum of magic as he sped up his healing. The muscles in his arms are also growing more defined before Stephany's eyes. The sight made her clit throb in its underwear and she bit her lip. Being near Jacob was making her feel amorous towards him and it took all her will not to jump him right now. Jacob was oblivious as he focused on healing. He didn't notice his face changing to become more handsome or his muscles becoming more noticeable. He didn't notice the extra weight he carried rapidly melting and revealing muscles a bodybuilder would die for. He didn't even notice when the magic began to lengthen his member and thicken it till his cock would make any girl salivate and their pussies drool. By the time history was over Jacob had some bruises still but had managed to heal himself. At the same time, he had gone from Mr Nobody to one of the best looking guys in school. The girls in the class were all mesmerised by the aura of desire he gave off and Stephany by the end was completely enthralled.

"J...Jacob," said Stephany, touching his arm and looking into his eyes with animalistic lust. Jacob saw this and immediately sought to clear her mind of any influence. What he found shocked him. He dispelled the aura of lust around him but as the class packed up to head home he still caught a few girls looking at him. Turning back to Stephany he focused and cleared the fog from her mind. When he opened his eyes again Stephany was shaking her head and looked back at him with clear eyes.

"What the..." she muttered then looked at Jacob. "Jacob? Can you tell me what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know," admitted Jacob. "Maybe I should talk to Miss Morgan."

Stephany nodded as she packed her bag and chewed on her bottom lip. "Okay but listen. About Juda. Promise me you won't do anything to him."

"What?!" Jacob was shocked that Stephany would ask him that.

"Every time you use magic it is changing you," muttered Stephany looking Jacob in the eye. "I don't want you to change honey." she reached up and caressed Jacob's cheek and felt her clitty throb even without the aura around him. 'He was just so handsome.' thought Stephany, getting lost in his eyes for a moment. "So please. Promise me you won't."

Jacob sighed and reached up to cup Stephany's delicate hand. "Ok, I promise."

Both looked into each other's eyes and then kissed in the classroom. A few girls leaving the class simpered over the lovely scene and a few boy's hollered and whooped. Only then did Jacob and Stephany seem to remember where they were. Stephany blushed and grabbed her bag.

"I need to get home otherwise my mom will kill me," she said swiftly.

"Why?"

"Kinda stayed out too late last night and well mom grounded me," said Stephany with a blush before kissing Jacob's cheek and rushing out the door. Jacob watched her go then packed up and made his way towards Miss Morgan's classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fay was sitting at her desk as she finished some paperwork. Her long hair was in a loose bun and she was wearing a body-hugging black dress with a blazer over the top to hide how low cut the top was. Her legs were encased in nylons and she was wearing a pair of 5-inch pumps with an ankle strap. Her makeup was also a little more daring today and she loved the combined look. She hoped it had the desired effect on Adam. Their shared drink last night had been wonderful and had turned into a bit of a dinner date as they went to a nearby gastro-pub. The food wasn't 5 star but it was tasty and the company was delightfully charming. Fay hoped for a repeat tonight and squirmed in her seat a little just thinking about the principal. A knock on her door knocked her out of her daydream and she sighed before calling out to "Come in." She was shocked at who entered.

Jacob walked in shyly but Fay looked at him with a critical eye. His whole physique was sharper and stronger. His skin had a slight glow about it and his face was that of a Roman Adonis. Even his hair looked thicker and richer. Fay realised that this had to be the magic at play and with a smile crossed her legs surprised to find herself moistening at just being near the newly formed young stallion.

"Sorry to disturb you, Miss Morgan," asked Jacob with a voice that could melt butter. If Fay hadn't been paying attention, she could have fallen under his unintentional thrall with ease. She threw off the desires his voice tried to spark inside her and remained in control.

"Not at all Jacob and please call me Fay outside school hours," said Fay with a smile as she listened to him, her eyes uncontrollably tracing his body.

"I...It seems I have been changing Fay," said Jacob, a little worried as he sat on a desk facing hers. "I didn't realise until I was trying to heal myself today but I'm becoming someone else."

Fay was silent for a moment as her attention was drawn to Jacob's crotch when he sat on the desk and it took a moment for her to regain the reins of her wayward libido. She then took a second to think over what Jacob had said and narrowed her eyes."What do you mean heal yourself?"

Jacob looked down as if embarrassed and told Fay about what happened at lunchtime. Fay listened and found herself becoming increasingly angry. She knew the young man Jacob was talking about and knew of his predations but she was also extremely careful.