Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 08

Story Info
A young man discovers the secrets of true magic.
9.8k words
4.69
16.7k
19

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephany waved at Jacob as he walked home then turned to Maddilyn. "So are we still going shopping?"

Maddilyn nodded with a bright smile. "Yep but first...let's get some decent clothes on."

Stephany smiled in agreement and they headed towards her house. Slipping inside, She had a quick shower while Maddilyn raided her wardrobe. When she returned she found Maddilyn had chosen an outfit for her consisting of a faux leather pencil skirt that barely made it to mid-thigh that Stephany had completely forgotten she had, teamed with a purple tank top, a leather biker jacket that belonged to her mom and a pair of stylishly "ripped" leggings with the heeled boots she had bought when shopping with Tina the week before. Once dressed, Stephany blushed at the look it gave her and was ecstatic that her special panties she had bought hid everything from showing as Maddilyn wouldn't leave the room.

Maddilyn for her part went onto her phone and arranged appointments that night for la boutique. The salon was one of the most exclusive in the city but using her parents' names she managed to get them both appointments that night.

When Stephany was ready with a cute over the shoulder bag, they made their way to Maddilyn's home. Stephany followed her new friend as they slowly walked into steadily more affluent neighbourhoods until finally, they entered Oak row.

Oak row was a long road with high walled mansions on either side, each one belonging to the mightiest movers and shakers in town. Even the mayor owned a house on Oak row and as the girls walked past secure gates, under the view of cameras and even under the watchful glare of a security guard, Stephany found herself getting more and more nervous. Soon Maddilyn stopped outside a gate and swiped a passcard over a reader and stepped back letting a camera see her.

"Miss Maddilyn." said a cultured voice, sounding tinny from the tiny speaker built into the scanner. "Who is with you, Miss?"

"She is a new friend Bernard. Now please open the gate and begin a shower," demanded Maddilyn, revealing a hint of the old queen bitch in her tone.

The speaker clicked and the gate opened with a rattle revealing a huge modern 3 story mansion of clean white floors and open blackened glass. A long gravel path led up to the house surrounded on either side by a wide green expanse of grass. Maddilyn wasn't phased as she strolled up the path but Stephany was in awe and walked up at a slower pace. Reaching the front door Maddilyn called back and Stephany hurried to catch up.

When Stephany caught up, Maddilyn opened the front door and was met by a young woman in a professional-looking black suit with a white blouse and under her pant legs was a pair of towering stilettos with what looked like solid steel spikes for heels. Her hair tied back into a ponytail and her face was immaculately made up in neutral tones. The final feature was a pair of white silk gloves. The suit also hugged her delicate curves and Stephany tried not to stare. The woman bowed low at the waist as Maddilyn passed.

"Your shower is warming up, Miss Maddilyn." said the woman with a strong posh English accent flavouring her voice and Stephany felt her femcock stir even more in its satin cage and made her bite her lip to try and control her arousal. She took Maddilyn's bag without comment as she passed then stood up straight. Stephany made the mistake of looking into her eyes and saw one grey and one blue eye staring back at her. The difference made the butler seam unearthly and Stephany couldn't help but gulp back a little in fear.

"You may wait in the waiting room." said the butler dismissively before leading her to said room. The journey was swift, passing by large modern rooms filled with artefacts and portraits. Soon Stephany was sitting nervously on an ultra-clean looking white couch with a glass coffee table. Everything gave off a sterile feel which Stephany found off-putting. She lasted 5 minutes before she stood up and walked around the large room. She found on a side table behind the door a few pictures and magazines. Picking up the magazines she found 1 was for a medical journal extorting the radical treatments pioneered by Dr Augustis Jones with a handsome looking older man with greying temples but otherwise full head of dark hair, piercing blue eyes, a long aquiline nose and a square jaw. The other 2 were modelling magazines both showing an attractive blonde woman with large expressive brown eyes and full pouty lips wearing an elegant evening gown on one, the other showed her in far less clothing but tastefully curled up to not show everything. Stephany put the two back down until she spotted a small photo on the side table showing them both dressed for a wedding with cherry blossom petals being flung around them by party guests. Suddenly the penny dropped in Stephany's head and she realised whose house she was in. She felt a panic rise in her throat as she tried not to think about two of the most well off people in the world and she was sitting in their home.

It was around this time that Maddilyn reappeared much to Stephany's relief. She was now dressed in a flared red and black mini skirt, a designer corset top festooned with zips and buckles along with knee-high boots giving her a distinct sexy goth taste. Her hair had lost some of the frizz but still looked wild and barely tamed as it was tied into a ponytail behind her.

"So how do I look?" she said with a grin as she turned arms wide showing off her look.

"Stunning," said Stephany, smiling. "But there's something I wanna ask?"

"Well can you save it until we are in the car?" asked Maddilyn before walking away forcing Stephany to run to catch up. Soon the girls entered a brushed steel lift that barely shook as it took them down to the garage. The doors opened to a well-lit garage where 4 very expensive cars sat under neon lights and one sat just before the lift. An expensive, gunmetal silver BMW with the female butler from before standing beside an open door. Stephany could feel herself blushing as she caught her mismatched eye when she entered the rear seat with Maddilyn.

Stephany waited till the car was moving before she spoke up. "So...I found some magazines about your parents?"

"Huu...ooh those," said Maddilyn and Stephany could see a faint blush fill her cheeks. "Well Yeah. My mom is a world-famous model who flys around the world to be in pictures or walk on catwalks and my dad is a famous plastic surgeon to the stars. How else do you think I got a boob job for my sweet 16th."

"Must be nice having such parents," muttered Stephany.

"As if." snorted Maddilyn. "They are never home and I barely see them. I was raised by a nanny that was fired when my mom found out she and my dad were fucking behind her back. Whenever I do see my mom she's always criticizing my clothing or my weight. Then my dad is constantly asking if I want some sort of facelift or boob job." Maddilyn sighed and continued with a tired voice. "Honestly it just gets annoying."

Stephany sat back and thought about how a life so free yet so devoid of parents, could be and found herself brooding over what that would be like while Maddilyn relaxed by her side and tried not to let the loneliness get to her. The silence was only broken when they arrived at the mall. Maddilyn smiled and Stephany giggled as they left the car and headed into the high-class salon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was well past 10 pm by the time Maddilyn dropped off Stephany weighed down with a mountain of bags at her house. She struggled up the path and used her key to get in only to be met by her mother.

"And what time do you call this!?" called her mother angrily before seeing her daughter.

Stephany smiled nervously at her mom and dropped the bags at the door. Her long dark braids had been straightened, cut to her shoulder blade and styled to drape behind her head elegantly. A fringe covered her right eye and dark purple highlights streaked through her hair. Her once wide frame glasses had been swapped for some square black wireframes and her eyes had been plucked and shaped into elegant thin arches. Her eyes popped with long fluttering eyelashes and gentle purple hues for eye shadow, her lips were coated in pastel purple lipstick and on her nose was a single diamond stud. Even her ears had two piercings both golden rings in the lobes. Willow was so shocked by the changes made by makeup on her daughter that it took her a moment to take in her outfit. A tiny tartan purple pleated mini skirt, thigh high stockings with skull-like motifs on them, a pair of purple and black heeled stiletto boots covered in straps and buckles and a fishnet top over the top of a corset.

"S...sorry mom. I was hanging out with Maddilyn and she took me shopping," explained Stephany. "I didn't notice the time until 15 minutes ago."

"Wait. Wait." stammered Willow. "Who is Maddilyn and how can she afford to buy all this?!" willow motioned to all the bags, most of them from the most expensive shops in town. Even willow struggled to afford some of the lower end things coming out of the shops her daughter had just walked in with.

Stephany sighed and waved to the living room and once seated, explained the day's events. When she had finished Willow was angry.

"Why the hell did you let them bully you in the first place!" Said Willow.

"Because mom." began Stephany. "If I stand up to them now all they do is make things 10 times worse further down the line. Maddilyn had teacher's willing to screw with students because of how rich and powerful her parents are. How am I meant to deal with that?"

Willow sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Ok but..." she looked her daughter in the eye. "You are still grounded. No more after school shopping trips and no meeting Jacob till the weekend. Understand?"

Stephany opened her mouth to argue but stopped before she dug a bigger hole for herself and nodded. She didn't trust herself to speak. Willow took a moment to calm herself and admire her daughter's restraint. If she had been in her position she would have (and if she remembered correctly did) scream at how unfair her mother was being until she had been grounded for a month.

"Anyway, why don't you show me what you got then?" asked Willow, excited to see what her daughter had got and secretly hoping to borrow some since she and Stephany were of similar size. The rest of the night turned into an impromptu fashion show, with Stephany and Willow trying on different outfits and shoes from the vast array Stephany had walked in with.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob waited at the street corner for Stephany as usual. He was dressed for school but had taken off his school blazer since the sun was beating down hard on him. It was barely half-past 8 in the morning and already he could feel sweat beading on his brow. Turning to look down the street where Stephany arrived from he saw a similar figure but he knew it wasn't Stephany. The girl was very cute with elfin features and long black hair with purple highlights, clear blue eyes and purple lips. Her outfit was also a lot riskier than his conservative girlfriend would wear with a pair of 4-inch ankle boots, a mini skirt in the school colours and a blouse with half the buttons undone showing her cleavage off. She also moved like a model shaking her hips with every step making the pleated skirt swing and sway. Jacob tried not to stare as he turned his attention to his phone so it wasn't until Stephany in her new look tapped him on the shoulder that he realised who the girl was.

"Stephany?" asked Jacob in a shocked high pitch tone which he immediately felt embarrassed about as Stephany tittered into her hand cutely.

"What do you think honey?" said Stephany, giving a small turn while balancing on one foot.

"H...How?" asked Jacob, astounded at how his girlfriend looked with such small changes.

"Maddilyn," said Stephany as if it explained everything. Seeing that her explanation didn't clear the air, Stephany went on to elaborate. " Maddilyn and I went shopping after school yesterday."

"Ohh okay," said Jacob as they began to walk.

"First we went to this amazing salon and got the full treatment and I do mean full. Mani's, Pedi's, face masks, the works." gushed Stephany as she talked like a tape player stuck on fast forward. "Then we went to all these stores and got tons of clothes and shoes. Then I got these done." Stephany reached up and flicked her new earrings so Jacob would notice before continuing. "Then we went to an optician and dentist. I got these super comfy contacts and Maddilyn got these cool cute frames. She also got something for her teeth that make them look normal."

Jacob began to feel nervous as Stephany went on and on. It sounded like yesterday was reversing all he had done yesterday and he began to worry that her attitude would just be the same. He kept his feelings to himself though as they approached the school grounds.

Stephany felt eyes on her and soon was hugging Jacob's arm. This lessened some leering eyes but some stayed and as much as she disliked feeling like she was a piece of meat, another side of her bathed in the attention-loving every moment.

Jacob felt a thrill of being able to be seen with what was now clearly a desirable girl. He felt Stephany's nerves however and slipped an arm around her letting everyone see she was taken.

Suddenly Stephany felt the attention shift away from her and felt its loss keenly. The feeling left her feeling jealous and she found herself looking for who had stolen her spotlight. Her anger faded however when she saw the culprit.

Maddilyn strode into the hallway like she owned the place. Her long deep red hair shimmering in the light as it swayed from her ponytail, Her wide smile was perfect while a pair of elegant black square frames sat perched on her nose, her blouse was open letting her large cleavage dazzle boys and her twin earrings glinted in the light. She was wearing a mini skirt but with long black stockings that shimmered gently in the light while her 5-inch black courts finished the outfit. Jacob felt his jaw drop and Stephany jokingly pushed it back into place for him.

When both girls finally saw one another they rushed up to hug one another with a girlish "squee" noise that Jacob thought only existed in cartoons. Both girls then began to talk to one another at a speed that had Jacob's head spinning as he tried to follow them.

"Ooh Jacob," said Maddilyn turning to him for the first time since rushing over and giving him a bright smile. "Like, I'm sorry but we were so caught up chatting there. So what do you think of our little butterfly? Isn't she just gorgeous." gushed Maddilyn as she waved at Stephany who blushed but gave a goofy glamour pose like a 50s pin-up girl.

"Oh yes," said Jacob loudly before dropping his voice so only the three of them could hear. "But it was quite a shock. I hope you understand that what I did, I can do again Maddilyn so.." He fixed his eyes on Maddilyn. "Don't give me a reason to."

Maddilyn for her part smiled and said "I have no intention of becoming the queen bitch again Jacob. I would rather be a friend to you both than be her once again." With that, all three made their way to the girls' lockers.

"You know we should get Jacob a makeover this weekend." Said Stephany making Jacob stop in his tracks.

"Really?" asked Jacob. "I am not that badly dressed. Am I?"

"You could always improve?" offered Maddilyn with a wink that Jacob missed. "For example, I know an excellent place that would love to work on your hair."

"What about his clothes though?" asked Stephany before Jacob could step in.

"Those are easy, Steph," said Maddilyn, waving the concern away. "Though I wonder what he would look like in a chemise."

"Ooohhh he would look so nice in something airy." enthused Stephany with indecent excitement.

"Ooh yes." said MAddilyn with equal enthusiasm, "And some gladiator sandals?"

"And maybe some lingerie," said Stephany.

"WOAH!" interrupted Jacob. "I am not wearing girly stuff, Thank you"

Both girls looked at him with stern looks before bursting into peals of laughter. It was then Jacob realised they had been putting a prank on him and he laughed too, then holding both girls in a hug he led them to the lockers.

Standing under the shadow of an arch was the school's quarterback Juda. Standing at over 6 feet and made of solid muscle he struck an imposing figure. What made him stand out though was his pitch-black skin that looked like oil making his white teeth and wide almost black pupils even more disturbing when he smiled. Right now he watched the two girls stride by on another boy's arms and he eyed both of them up. His gaze travelled from the cute purple-haired girl with an ass to die for, to the redhead with tits like melons, He licked his lips and felt his member get hard in his trousers. Beside him was the school's star blocker, Frank. Frank was smaller than most but almost as wide, with sandy blonde short hair and a face beaten to a pulp over the years he looked almost comical next to Juda. But he was also slavishly loyal and would follow Juda anywhere.

"What do you think, boss?" asked Frank as he scratched behind his swollen right ear.

"I think we have some fresh meat," said Juda hungrily, his eyes never leaving the girl's bodies. "And I want a taste!"

Jacob smiled as the three of them talked about meeting up at the weekend before he excused himself to get his books for class from his locker, Maddilyn rooted inside hers for her needed books while Stephany stood beside her. They both had social studies next together and Stephany liked having a best friend. Neither girl noticed when Juda slid up behind Stephany until he put his hand on her ass and spoke.

"Hey beautiful," he said with a shit-eating grin. "Wanna skip class and make out in the storage hut?"

Stephany stepped away from the jock and scowled. She was intimidated by his size but just walking up and holding her ass made her angry. Before she could say anything Maddilyn stepped in front of her.

"Juda, Get your filthy hands off my friend!" she said her voice filled with steely determination. It was then she realised that Stephany was pushed into her back as Frank stood in her way. People vanished from the corridor not wanting to get involved leaving the girls alone with the two jocks.

"Ooh come on Maddilyn," said Juda stepping a little too close and Maddilyn gagged as his hot unpleasant breath filled her nose. "That's hardly a nice way to say hello."

"Get lost Juda!" demanded Maddilyn trying to push Juda away with both her arms but it felt like pushing on a steel bank vault and equally as immovable. "We don't want whatever you are offering."

"Really?" said Juda with mock shock, acting like his heart was wounded by such words. "I suppose I will just have to help myself." Juda reached out to grab a handful of Maddilyn's bosom only to suddenly find his wrist grabbed and with a savage twist he was thrown face-first into the lockers, his arm trapped in an expert hold.

"Listen, Juda," said Maddilyn. "Do you really think my parents wouldn't get me, self-defence classes? Now let me make you a deal. Steph and I will forget this ever happened and you leave us alone okay? Or do you want the whole school knowing a girl kicked your ass?"

Juda's face was flushed with anger and Frank was stunned. He nodded reluctantly. "Alright, Maddie you win."

Maddilyn let him go and both girls grabbed their books but Maddilyn felt she needed one final jab. "We don't belong to you Juda. We have a man that treats us with respect." and with that said she and Stephany made their way to class. Juda growled but couldn't help but feel his erection was harder than ever before. He then began to chuckle and Frank looked confused.