Magic is a Powerful Thing Ch. 09

Story Info
A young man discovers the secrets of true magic.
10.1k words
4.48
13.8k
20

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note from the Writer: Hi all am sorry for the lateness of my latest chapter but life has been busy and a heatwave has been cooking my brain like an egg in a frying pan. so I am still working on the newest chapter. Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience.*

Jacob woke up groggily the next morning and began to regret what happened the night before. Laying in his mother's queen size bed he pushed the sheets off him and slowly sat up. Rubbing his face with his hands, he got to his feet then stumbled to the shower. In his mind, he thought back to the night before. It had been a wild passionate night and his mother seemed insatiable. She had led him to her bedroom and proceeded to mount him, not letting him up till she had fainted in bliss. Even now Jacob cock felt tender as it tried to stir at the memories, making Jacob wince lightly. So caught up in his memories he made the mistake of not waiting for the hot water in the shower and stepped straight under the icy cold water eliciting a scream from him but also proved more invigorating than a cup of coffee. Soon he was washed, dressed for school, and made his way downstairs. There, at the stove, was Mary. She was still in a pink silk bathrobe with some fuzzy slippers and her hair wasn't brushed yet having a freshly fucked mess that somehow seemed sexier. She turned upon hearing Jacob coming down the stairs and smiled at him. The glow in her cheeks and the smile letting everyone know just what she did last night while not telling who. For the first time in years, Mary felt like a woman and not a mother or like her husband's leftovers.

"Hi honey." smiles Mary as she puts a plate of scrambled egg and bacon on brown toast before him. "Eat this before you leave for school dear. You need your energy after all."

Jacob sat down feeling a little dazed. His mom rarely made breakfast, but he dug in with relish. Quickly finishing the small meal while under his mom's gaze. Once he was finished, he looked at his mom doing the dishes and felt the need to talk about last night.

"Mom..." began Jacob. "About last night..."

"Stop," said Mary, letting the dish she was holding drop into the sink with a clatter. She took a moment before turning to Jacob. "What we did last night was...wonderful. But it was a one-off and can never happen again."

Jacob nodded relieved as he stood up and hugged his mom before he grabbed his bag and headed off to school.

Mary watched him go and tried to ignore the lie she had just said. She wanted nothing more than to spend another night with the man who had once been her baby boy. Hopefully, she can keep her libido in check. "At least he isn't giving off that aura anymore." thought Mary, trying to ignore the throbbing between her legs as she got dressed for work.

~~~~~~~~~~

Stephany was waiting for Jacob to arrive at the street corner. Today she was wearing thigh-high black stockings, her skirt was slightly smaller than her usual knee-length one, she had also left the top buttons on her blouse undone and was wearing a padded bra giving her the look of small c cups. Her face was perfectly made up with mahogany red lips and some eyeliner drawing attention to her eyes. Her contacts were in and her hair with its purple highlights was restyled to cover her left eye in a sensual wave. Even her heels were new 5-inch pumps with a pointed toe and ankle strap. The whole effect was breathtaking, giving her the look of a woman rather than a schoolgirl. When she saw Jacob, she smiled at his stunned expression. "All those hours last night looking up tutorials on YouTube turned out to be worth it," she thought to herself as she smiled and kissed Jacob on the lips when he reached her.

On the way to school, however, Stephany realised that something was different. Yesterday the air around Jacob felt like it was charged. Like the air before a storm broke. Today there was still a faint spark but most of the energy was gone. Stephany wondered how and put it off as her imagination. Reaching school, she left Jacob and headed to her locker to meet up with Maddilyn while Jacob headed to meet Fay.

~~~~~~~~

Jacob knocked politely and waited a moment to be allowed entry. What surprised him was the sound of scuffling and hushed hurried whispers before he heard Miss Morgan call for him to enter. Opening the door and stepping into the classroom he saw Mr Matthews fixing his tie and blushing like a child that was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Miss Morgan was surreptitiously smoothening her lavender pencil dress and crossing her legs, a slight shimmer betraying the stockings she wore leading to elegant lavender court heels that accentuated her calves. Her hair was perfect but neither noticed the smeared lipstick on one another and Jacob had to bite back a laugh. His smile though made both adults blush which broke his will and he started to chuckle.

"Listen." said Jacob between the chuckles, "It's not my place but 1, you're both frigging adults and 2, I'm happy for you both but If you don't mind Mr Matthews if I can talk to Miss Morgan for a moment?"

Mr Matthews sighed and slumped with a happy smile on his face. He found this young man was beginning to grow on him and he patted his shoulder as he passed him and headed out the door. Only turning at the last moment to see Fay blushing like a dame of old before he left and drew a napkin to clean the lipstick off his moustache.

Fay smiled until Adam left, then turned to Jacob with an embarrassed scowl.

"If I hear anything about this, Mr Malcome," she warned with a raised finger.

"Hey!" said Jacob, raising his hands in surrender. "Don't blame me when people start putting two and two together. Especially when he makes googly eyes at you over the lunch hall."

Fay's jaw dropped and she turned to look at Jacob, only to growl upon seeing the mischievous smile on the young man's face. She then brought a small box out of her bag and threw it lightly at him.

"You are playing with fire," said Fay as she began to smile. The young man's confidence and cheeky smile made being truly mad at him a wasted effort. Especially when it was something so trivial. She watched as Jacob opened the box and took out a rather bulky men's wristwatch. He looked at it all over before putting it on.

"So this will stop that aura?" asked Jacob, struggling with the latch for a moment.

"Along with dampening your magical abilities slightly," explained Fay. "Should stop you blowing up the school next time you decide to do magic that you're not ready for."

Jacob accepted the comment with a solemn nod. "Thanks, Miss Morgan. I truly appreciate it."

"You're welcome," she replied. "Now get your ass to the homeroom." She then dismissed him with a wave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephany was getting her books when she felt a hand grab her ass and lift her skirt up. She turned and closed her eyes as she slapped the hand's owner across the face with an echoing smack. When she opened her eyes, she saw the pitch-black face of Juda as he slowly touched his cheek and smiled a vicious smile.

"Nice," said the Jock. "I like a woman with a bit of a fight in her."

"Keep your hands off me," demanded Stephany, closing her locker, and heading to her homeroom. Juda followed alongside and Stephany felt the tightening grip of fear in her chest but refused to give in to the desire to run, walking quickly but keeping in control.

"Aww, but baby it seems you got dressed up just for me," said Juda, his grin growing more sadistic the longer he spoke with Stephany. "Surely you can't deny your boyfriend a little touch."

"I don't know what fantasy land you live in Juda, but I am not and never will be your girlfriend,'' Stephany growled, her anger beginning to overcome her fear as she thought about how absurd the Jock was.

Juda grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him with a grip of iron. Stephany struggled and pulled but Juda held her regardless.

"Oh, but you will be my girlfriend or that nerd you think is worth your time will get even worse than what he got yesterday," Juda growled, the threat clear in his voice. "In fact, at lunch, you and your little friend Maddilyn will sit at my table beside me. Understand?"

In response, Stephany brought her knee as hard as she could between Juda's legs and wrenched her arms free at the same time. Juda's breath caught in his throat as his cock and balls were crushed and he fell to the deck holding onto them, gasping in pain. Stephany did nothing but sprint to homeroom with tears in her eyes. Once there, she ran to Maddilyn who was sitting with Louisa and Rebecca. All three crowded around to comfort her and with a shaky voice, she told them all what just happened. All three were astounded and angry but while Maddilyn was more worried about Stephany and Rebecca was worried about Jacob, Louisa began to think about revenge and payback causing the gears inside her mind to start whirling into high speed as the beginnings of a plan formed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's day wasn't fun as any time a Jock passed him, they would lean out and forcefully ram their shoulder into his own, casually slap the books from his arms, or even kick his foot mid-stride, causing him to trip over his own feet. Then the Jocks would crowd around and laugh at him, but Jacob would just sigh and gather his things before leaving. He wasn't even safe in class, as the Jocks would play pranks on him. In Biology, a Jock in the row behind Jacob hooked their feet around the legs of Jacob's chair and pulled it away as Jacob tried to sit down, sending him sprawling to the floor. Jacob was more careful after that, but the jock tried it 3 more times during the lesson when Jacob was midway through an experiment. In English, he found himself becoming the target for spitballs and erasers. Jacob ignored it all as he knew that bringing it up would only cause more issues. It wasn't until halfway through the lesson when a large eraser bounced off Jacob's head and hit the head of a nearby student who then complained that Miss Morgan stepped in and threw the three jocks from the classroom. When she stepped outside to deal with them, the class carried on as normal while the sounds of Fay tearing into them made Jacob smile.

Jacob made a quick stop at the toilet to clean himself of any spitballs that stuck to him and give his hair and face a quick splash before heading to the lunch hall. Once there, he grabbed a tray and got himself a slice of pizza and a bottle of cola along with a bag of chips then looked around the hall for a seat. Seeing Maddilyn and Stephany, he made his way over and sat down with a heavy sigh. Stephany smiled and kissed his cheek while Maddilyn picked at a salad on her tray. Soon they were joined by Rebecca, and they all made small talk while eating their lunches. All were surprised when a gentle, but familiar voice spoke up.

"Can I join you?"

Maddilyn's head shot up and looked at Kirsty. Gone was the rebel who disdained the female uniform and had multiple piercings. Now, there stood a still tomboyish girl in a short skirt with leggings, black running shoes and her school jumper tied around her waist, her blouse buttoned up but untucked and she wore no makeup. Maddilyn jumped up from her seat and hugged her old best friend, who hugged her back with a noticeable blush. The rest of lunch consisted of Maddilyn firing a barrage of questions at Kirsty while Kirsty fired a few questions back at Maddilyn. Jacob finished his pizza and decided to leave the table kissing Stephany on the cheek before he left.

At a table nearby flanked by two empty seats, Juda felt blood flush into his face, hidden by his darkened skin. His hands formed fists so tight that he failed to notice the handles of his lunch tray become twisted and warped. The other team members began to squirm as they felt the anger radiating from their quarterback and feared an outburst. It wasn't until the bell rang for afternoon classes that Juda finally spoke.

"After school..." he said with a voice more menacing for his whispered silence, "We get him."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's day didn't get any better after lunch as he sat in math class receiving the same barrage of thrown items and spitballs from behind as Mr Harrison was all but oblivious to what was happening as he refused to take his eyes off the girl solving a complex equation at the board. Jacob cursed and tried to reach for the magic as his anger got the better of him nighttime it just out of reach. It was almost like he was trapped inside a zorb ball trying to reach through its thick, plastic layers. He soon gave up when he felt the beginnings of a headache forming and went back to ignoring the antagonising behaviour of the jocks and bullies. As the final bell rang, Jacob was feeling as low as can be and was looking forward to holding his girlfriend and heading home. As he gathered his things, he noticed the jocks hanging around and thought about how weird that was but dismissed it. Shouldering his bag he headed towards the school's gate. Most of the students were hurrying away while Jacob in his depression took his time.

Reaching the gate, he looked around for Stephany and Maddilyn before 3 pairs of hands grabbed him and pulled him around the side of the school building and threw him to the ground. This was "Smokers' Alley", where teachers and students came to smoke, so, when thrown to the ground, Jacob got a face full of trodden on cigarette butts. Jacob knew this was nowhere near over and he hurriedly removed his bag and got into a fighting stance. Around him stood most of the football team with two over to his right holding Maddilyn and Stephany. Blood rushed into his ears as he saw Frank holding Stephany in one arm while the other was caressing her cheek. The sheer disgust in Stephany's face made him see red as he made his move without thinking.

He lept at Frank with a roar, hands outstretched into crawls and his teeth bared. A powerful punch to the stomach forced him back to the ground and silenced him. Stumbling back, Jacob tried to regain his breath when another jock weighed in with a strong boot to the face, sending Jacob spinning. Jacob remained standing but could barely see as he stumbled around dazed. Again another jock sent a ham sized fist into his face which finally sent him sprawling to the floor. The Jocks crowded around him and began to repeatedly kick and stamp on him. Jacob could do little but crawl up into a ball and try to protect himself. That worked until a strong voice called out.

"Enough!"

Jacob watched as the wall of meat parted to reveal Juda. Juda walked up to Stephany and Maddilyn and smiled darkly.

"So this," he began as he waved at the beaten Jacob. "Is who you choose over me? This weak ass nobody? He can't even defend himself."

"Coward." called out Jacob using the wall to slowly get to his feet and took a fighting stance. "Face me yourself, Juda."

Juda was surprised as he watched Jacob rise. Then with a nod and a smile, he waved the team back. "Ok Jacob. I will give you your wish. Stevens! Go watch the corner. Make sure no one comes around." The player nodded and rushed to the corner to keep watch. Jacob watched as Juda removed his jacket and shirt revealing a white vest top underneath and stretched out his arms. "You ready for this Jacob. Because I am going to kill you."

"Bring it," said Jacob, spitting out some blood from his previous beating. "I won't let you lay a single finger on those girls. Even if it cost me my life."

Juda paused, looking into Jacob's eyes and seeing a fire of defiance in them. He grinned and nodded as he cracked his knuckles. He found he respected this weed but even then. No weed will deny him.

Juda was the first to act. He stepped in and delivered a kick which Jacob ducked under, barely avoiding it. Jacob aimed a punch into Juda lower ribs but the jock took the blow and sent Jacob sprawling with a savage right hand. Jacob saw stars and little else as he crawled off the ground and back to his feet. Shaking his head, he saw Juda behind him and, seizing the opportunity, lashed out with his foot connecting with Juda's temple. Juda staggered and his hand went to his temple. Looking at his hand and seeing no blood, Juda calmed and refocused on Jacob with a grin. This weed had some sting to him. Juda moved cautiously closer as Jacob waited for an opening. When Juda went to punch, Jacob would try to deflect the blow or duck around it. It worked some times but each hit Jacob took sent him to the ground. Soon Jacob was covered in bruises and his lip was split. His left eye was steadily swelling shut and he felt a very painful grinding from one rib. Desperation clouded his mind and he lept bodily at Juda only for Juda to bring both arms down and with a hammer-like blow, sent Jacob to the floor. Jacob couldn't move.

Juda moved Jacob's arm to his side and looked at the girls. Both were terrified and shocked into silence. Maddilyn was openly weeping while Stephany looked like she was about to be sick. Juda grinned and spoke.

"This is what happens to those who defy me." Juda then raised his foot and with all his strength and weight stamped down on Jacob's outstretched arm. The sound of bone snapping was like a gunshot in the small alleyway and Jacob moaned loudly, his teeth gnashed together as he felt a pain he had never felt before. Stephany screamed in response before Frank could cover her mouth. Nearby Abigail heard the screams and ran towards Smokers' Alley. Stevens called out that a teacher was coming, and everyone scattered. Stephany ran to Jacob's side and Maddilyn fell to her knees in tears and terror before violently throwing up.

As Abigail rounded the corner, she found Jacob looking like death, Stephany weeping over him while cradling his head, and Maddilyn being sick. She saw the backs of several of the football team racing around the corner, but that mattered little. Right now she had to help Jacob. She approached carefully and gently lifted the unconscious boy into her arms. As Stephany tried to stop her, Abigail told Stephany to help Maddilyn. She was then able to load Jacob across the back seats of her car with Stephany holding his head. His arm looked bad as it rolled at a wrong angle which made even Abigail feel ill. It was only when Abigail entered the driving seat that Stephany spoke up once again.

"We need to take him to Miss Morgan."

"Wait, What?" exclaimed Abigail looking around at her and meeting her eyes. "The boy needs a hospital! Not a poetry reading."

"Take us to see Miss Morgan," demanded Stephany. Abigail wanted to argue but she was able to see the determination and anger in the young girl's eyes and sighed. She turned around and looked at the steering wheel for a second.

"I hope I do not regret this," she muttered as she put the car into gear and made her way to Fay's home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fay's home was in a small residential neighbourhood with houses joined together on one side. As they arrived it had begun to rain so Maddilyn ran up to the door and knocked on it heavily. When Fay came to the door and saw Maddilyn she was initially surprised until she looked at her driveway and saw Stephany and Abigail helping an unconscious Jacob. Her curse was bitter and violent as she rushed out, clearly with no intention of leaving her home as she was dressed in a simple pair of lounge pants and a long-sleeved top and helped the women bring Jacob into her home. Inside the home had the feel of age with dark heavy cabinets full of nicknacks and a well-loved carpet. Taking Jacob into the living room they laid him on a slightly worn-out couch covered in a knitted throw sheet. It was then that Abigail began to breathe while Stephany never left Jacob's side, holding his hand.

"Give me the details," demanded Fay as she scanned Jacobs wounds and injuries with a critical eye, even putting on a pair of glasses to look closer.