All Comments on 'Magic, Love, Family Pt. 01'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
killerarmyguykillerarmyguyover 3 years ago

I read this when it was first published, great story then as it is now. I was disappointed when it was left hanging just when it was getting interesting. Glad you found your site way back to it.

MiniwandMiniwandover 3 years ago

So far so good. I'll follow the story to seehow things will develop.

duskyhazeduskyhazeover 3 years ago

Loved it, keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

Let's see how things develop further into the story.

niks1822niks1822over 3 years ago
Nice

I felt like deja vu I remembered reading this story before, then saw in comments one more person read this too lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting

I also remember reading but never got past his awaking. been trying to find it to finish reading. so looking forward to rest of story. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I like the story so far. Good build up and good characters. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Been awhile since I read the original, But this seems different. It's the same but I feel like a lot of stuff is missing from before. Maybe It will come up in later chapters. Glad your putting it back up though, thanks!

mwalkervegasmwalkervegasover 3 years ago
Glad you brought this back

I had read all that was posted before as "Come Closer, My Love" and was eagerly awaiting the story to be completed. Now, I'm eagerly awaiting it again. Glad you brought it back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome fantasy

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I got 1 question, how many hands do Raymond have?? "He gathered her long red hair in a tail and wrapped it around his hand, using it to pull her up so she was on her hands and knees with her head thrown back. He took her breasts in one hand and frantically rubbed her clit with the other."

Right about here he uses 3, i'm guessing that he uses the forth to keep himself stable during the vigorous sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very good story looking forward to reading more of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...