Magic, Love, Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every individual over the age of 15 years had at least one weapon on their person when going out of their homes. Those who were awakened usually dressed in a light armor inside the city, as they were the main fighting force. The council recently had forbidden anyone from going out of the city without proper armor and at least one awakened warrior in their hunting party.

...

Raymond quickly reached the theatre grounds and moved towards the troupe's camp. He half-heartedly greeted the familiar faces on his way to Shania's room. When he reached it, he didn't wait for a second and barged inside. Hurriedly, he shut the door behind him, no longer able to control his urges.

After a frantic few seconds of looking around, he found Shania lying on her bed under the sheets. He could tell it was her by the long, red hair draping over the side of the bed, touching the floor beneath. Quickly getting rid of his soft armor and his clothes, he slid in behind her and forcefully pulled her into him.

Shania jerked away to look at the intruder, only to find Raymond staring at her naked form hungrily. A teasing smile came upon her lips; she lifted his chin by her finger and offered her breast to his mouth. Overcome with lust and desire, Raymond pounced upon her, pushing her down on her back and trapping her under his large frame. He took her nipple between his lips and sucked at it, hard.

...

Shania was surprised at his horniness; yet, she welcomed it wholeheartedly. She had missed him these past few days.

"Umm..." She let out a lusty groan at his rough handling of her. She could feel his need and desire by his actions, and his urgency made it that much hotter for her. Her pussy tingled, first by the thought of being ravaged and then because of the lack of attention. She pressed his head with force and ran her fingers through his short black hair, desperate to reach down and graze her finger over her craving pussy but barely held back. The animalistic desire of Raymond was a thing to behold, and she just wanted to immerse in the irresistibility of it, like a flute being played to his tune.

Raymond shifted from one breast to the other, kissing, biting, sucking, and leaving both of them red and swollen. He moved on to her neck and kissed her soft lips, her face.

Shania could feel the increasing wetness between her legs and could not ignore it any longer. She tried to get up, only to be pushed and held down by the weight of Ray's hips. His hard cock trapped between their stomachs leaked because of the friction. Their eyes turned towards the throbbing cock and the glob of pre-cum spreading over her stomach. Gradually it trickled down and dripped over her exquisite bellybutton.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned sexily as the hot secretion pooled between their bodies. His hot breath, the piercing gaze by which he stared at her vulnerable form, made her shudder with lust and want. He humped slowly, his eyes fixed on hers, and smeared the pre-cum all over her skin.

"Fuck!" Shania shivered at the image of being taken so powerfully by that perfect cock. The feel of his teeth on her swollen nipples and the slurping sounds made by his tongue stoked her fire of passion.

"Lick me! Please!" she pleaded. Raymond obliged to her request. He fervently licked her nipples and then stopped, took her tits in his palms and mashed them tightly. Smirking at her, he dropped a thick glob of saliva on her erect nubs.

"Oh my lord! So filthy!" Shania thrashed uncontrollably at the unreal vision. The moment the air hit the saliva, chills coursed over her red-hot skin. Raymond bent down and spread the saliva all over her wondrous tits, making them wet and red under his assault. Shania loved it; she loved the nastiness and his unexpected nature.

"Ugh" She moaned when a pop resounded from the sheer force of the suction as his mouth left her tits. His palms remained clamped around her breasts as he blew over them. Her olive skin glistened in the light, and the slight red made it that much more beautiful and naughty.

"You like it!" Raymond commented and thrust his cock over her skin.

"I love it, you fucking horny stud!" Shania purred. And it was true. She hadn't met someone so hot who was also that skilled in bed. More often than not, she let him do the work while enjoying the fascinating ride that it was.

"Fuck! Ray!" She moaned a little absentmindedly as she traced his shoulders and biceps with her fingers, leaving marks all over his muscular back and arms.

"Ah!" A grunt of pleasure escaped Raymond. "You're a vixen, you know that? Scratching my arms like that. Are you marking your territory?"

"On someone like you?" Shania quipped to try and keep the blush from showing on her face as Raymond exposed her thoughts.

"Did I make you blush?"

"Don't be so cocky- Uggh" Her words turned into a long groan of pleasure when he rubbed the tip of his pulsing cock over her engorged clit.

"Don't be what?" he asked while lifting up her chin, a smug look written across his face. She couldn't believe how hot that act made her. It was as if the cockier he was, the more she liked it. He animatedly licked the drops of sweat rolling down her cheeks and her lips; and then made a show of smelling her neck. "Intoxicating!"

"Oh Fuck! I can't take it!" Shania couldn't handle the growing need in her pussy. She reached out with her hand, sliding it down towards the source of her wetness, only for it to be caught by him. He pulled both of her hands behind her head and pinned them down using his left hand. The pressure of his fingers on her wrists, as well as the intense stare, warned her against jumping ahead, but it only served to increase the deep ache in the depths of her leaking love hole. She reined in her want and nodded slowly to acknowledge his control.

"Yes just like. Be good now!"

Shania closed her eyes at those words. The provoking feel of his touch, the intense scent of his muscular body, the heady taste of his skin, and the lustful groans of his constant need, they stirred her up like never before.

She could only thrash her head sideways, again and again, as Raymond circled her puffed up pussy lips with his fingers. She could feel an onrush of juices threatening to shoot out from her. Her breathing quickened, and she squirmed violently. She was close, infinitesimally so. The stuffy feeling was increasing by the second and the release of her valve were his fingers.

"Oh baby! Please!" She tried to seek it, seek that final touch, so she jerked her hips upwards to meet his fingers just a moment sooner.

"No," Raymond ordered, taking his hand away from her wet pussy.

"Dammit!" Shania screamed. It was going to be a momentous climax; she knew it in her heart. The denial was excruciating, but she didn't have to wait long.

"Oh... Yes!" She moaned as she felt Raymond's cock enter her pussy. She was in heaven. All the energy left her body as she felt it slide to its full length inside her wet, tight cunt.

"Fuck me..." She moaned unintelligibly as he started to rock his body. The deliciously slow strokes to her dripping cunt kept her on the verge, ready to pop. It was a feeling so out of this world that she was overwhelmed by it. She was on the edge, and he kept her there.

Abruptly, in a bout of confusion and zeal, she found herself on top of him. "Yes!" She grunted as her ass settled over his crotch. Her clit, mashed against his hip and sent jolts of delight to her core. She ground her hips with no abandon, and her juices spewed out, making sloshing sounds. "Ah!" She gurgled breathlessly, when suddenly her eyes widened as his cock hit the fabled spot inside her cunt.

"Fuck!" Shania groaned lustily owing to the myriads of incredible sensations running through her body in all directions. Her eyes glazed over while she frantically rode his cock. Fervently, she flicked her clit and increased the pressure on her nipples, as her full weight came down on his rock-hard cock.

She screamed, "aah," as her climax hit her. The moist pussy walls tightened her hold, and she ground her clit fiercely against his waist. Her hair became frazzled and saliva dripped down her lips. She convulsed on top of him as the juices overflowed their union and trickled on the bed sheet.

"I'm- I'm..." Shania panted. The orgasm had hit her soul and made her shudder to her core. Her pussy felt filled and content. Gradually, her mewls stopped as she cooled down. She, still a little muddled, observed that Raymond had a distant look in his eyes like he had flown somewhere else, or maybe he was taken aback by her actions. She brought his motionless arms to her neglected breasts, "Speechless, huh?" Snorting at him, she made him pull her needy nipples.

"My turn," Raymond growled. Shania noted that his voice sounded unnatural, though in the fog of unrelenting pleasure, she really couldn't focus on that with the sensations coursing through her body.

Raymond flipped her onto her stomach and grabbed her waist firmly. He then lined up her leaking opening with his pulsing tool and entered her fully in one forceful stroke.

"Ooh..." Shania suppressed her voice by biting on the sheets. She felt him going faster, slamming his hips against hers as his breathing turned into pants of desperation.

"Ah! Ah!" Raymond fell into a rhythm: hard and fast. He gathered her long red hair in a tail and wrapped it around his hand, using it to pull her up so she was on her hands and knees with her head thrown back. He took her breasts in one hand and frantically rubbed her clit with the other.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like an animal! Fucking fuck my cunt!" Shania grunted before Raymond muffled her voice by placing his rugged palm over her mouth. He was relentless in his thrusts and uncompromising in his strokes.

It was like her body was a taut string, stretched in all directions by the waves of pleasure crashing against her soul. She loved the feel of being taken with such passion and raw desire. And, for the second time in less than five minutes, she experienced the very familiar feeling of being ready to burst.

Raymond roughly brought her body up. He jerked frantically as he grunted, "take it all!" His arms held her by her breasts and pressed her to his chest. The pressure increased on his pulsating cock because of the slight angle that had been created as his hips crashed against her ass. As she leaned back on him, her head rested over his shoulder, she wrapped her arms around his back. On her knees, her red hair covered his face and made him greedily breathe in her enchanting aroma.

"Yeees..." Shania screamed as Raymond blasted volleys of cum deep inside her. It felt as if a volcano had erupted in her soaked valley, carrying with it hot and burning lava of semen. "Ooh!" She moaned as his fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples. Every inch of her body throbbed in the wake of his furious thumping. Inevitably, she went limp in his hand, devastated by their combined orgasm. Sleep overtook her shortly thereafter.

When she woke up, she was groggy. She felt a dull ache in her pussy, a reminder of the hard pounding she took only a few hours earlier. She glanced at Raymond, who was sitting by the window, gazing at the sky as if lost in deep thought.

"It's good that I sleep naked. I don't think my clothes would've survived the assault."

...

Raymond chuckled at her comment. He turned to face her and smirked at her disheveled state. Her round and firm breasts rhythmically fell up down with her lazy breathing. They were big, beautiful breasts and quite the handful.

As he gazed at her olive skin, he was taken back by the golden hues that adorned her body as the light of the setting sun touched over her. His tongue rolled out to lick his lips. The few strands of her long hair, damp with sweat, were sticking to her forehead invitingly, making her look ever the enchantress in alluring glory. Her narrow waist and wide hips, typical of the young theatre performers, were laid bare and vulnerable.

The extraordinarily tempting long legs and the incredibly spankable round ass slowly came into his view as Shania got up and walked up to him.

"Yes. Very."

Not as beautiful as Miranda though... Raymond was shocked at the disagreeable timing of that thought about his gorgeous cousin. He tried to shake away the image of Miranda from his mind but, as ever, found it impossible to do so.

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Sure," Shania agreed instantly, but then asked skeptically after a moment's pause, "will it be alright though?"

"What do you mean, alright?"

"You know, with your sister and cousins?"

"Oh, yes. It will be fine. Lily and Rose are not in the city tonight and Miranda..." Raymond faltered at the mention of Miranda, "she should be busy with the council work..."

"Is that so..." Shania smiled a naughty and purposeful smile. "Maybe I can call over the two new girls, Elena and Nina, for some fun games tonight," she smirked as she grabbed his dick through the pants. "Got enough for three horny girls?"

"Why don't I show you now?" Raymond growled and pushed Shania towards the bed.

*Knock. Knock. *

"Ray, there's a messenger waiting for you." The thin voice of a woman came through the door, interrupting the two.

"Ugggh. Why at this time?" Raymond climbed down the bed and walked towards the mirror in the room. "I'll see you tonight?"

"Don't keep us waiting!" Shania yelled after him.

***

Raymond was circling the small garden outside of Miranda's room. He was too scared to go inside and too ashamed to run away again.

I should just apologize and beg for mercy, plain and simple. That should definitely work.

I'll just say... I'll just say... What do you even say when you are in love with your own cousin?

Raymond was caught in the same vicious cycle ever since he got the message earlier today. "Lady Miranda has called for you to discuss a matter of grave importance. You must meet her by nightfall at the latest."

Should I tell her the truth!?

Yes... That will go over well, he thought sarcastically.

"Miranda, when I saw you in that dress, I couldn't control myself. I realize now, I'm in love with you. I realized this while I was balls deep in Shania." Raymond cringed at the memory when he had to flip Shania over because of the guilt and shame he felt for his unholy thoughts about his wonderful and pious cousin.

Yeah, right. Maybe I should just make an excuse and fall to my knees and wait for my inevitable punishment. Or, I could just pretend it happened because I had problems with my training. I was exhausted and confused since my mana pool was empty.

Anyway, Miranda is the "kind one". She's always loved me. She's the one who always took care of me. She couldn't possibly hate me forever. Could she?!

Raymond pacified himself by drinking a glass of water.

Thank goodness, it wasn't Rose instead. I would've been dead by now. He let out a hollow chuckle at the absurd thought of doing something similar with Rose. Humph. Not a chance. So what if she's hot? I wouldn't go near that body.

He slapped himself, terrified at this sudden thought.

Something terrible is going on. Maybe the dream is real; maybe the world is ending. I think I am going insane. Maybe those dark clouds and disastrous scenes were nothing more than a sign of the craziness that's become my life!

"Focus, focus," Raymond reminded himself for the umpteenth time. He psyched himself up for the last time and entered her room, waiting for the barrage of accusations and insults.

When nothing happened for a long time, he finally dared to take a peek. Miranda was sitting on a chair, gazing at him, smiling at his plight.

So beautiful. He stopped himself, feeling a blush starting to form.

"Um... Miranda...um... I'm sorry-"

"We'll discuss that later." Miranda interrupted Raymond before he could apologize.

Raymond stared at her in a daze. He was suddenly at a loss and didn't know what to do next.

"My mother's coming tomorrow."

"What?!" Raymond shouted as his mood turned 180 degrees in an instant. He grabbed Miranda by her arms and asked in glee, "Aunt Suzy is coming?"

"Yes," Miranda replied, as she pushed his face away from hers. "You should wipe that smile from your face. Did you forget what she said to you last time?"

A horrified look of realization came upon Raymond's face, and he gulped in discomfort.

"You remember now." Miranda scoffed, then continued speaking. "Be prepared. You are going to be one sorry nephew after she is finished with you."

"Oh no," Raymond mumbled as he looked up at the ceiling. "I'm dead."

###

Thank you for reading.

Part 2 and Glossary should be up in the next few days.

Please comment and rate.

12