All Comments on 'Magic, Love, Family Pt. 03'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Really really liked it

duskyhazeduskyhazeover 3 years ago

Loved it!!! Keep em coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

excellent story

MasterPDMasterPDover 3 years ago
More!!!

I love this story. It has a good pace and is well written. I like the idea of a map and character overview. But not if it means I have to wait longer for chapter 4. Im selfish like that ;)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I've been waiting rather impatiently... Lol for this and more. Yes! to the map and character/overview chapter. I also have a presumption as to Raymond's future!?! I will send that directly and not just comment on it here, but I believe you have (foretold) of what I think, and I can't wait for further chapters! Thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exited for next one...

Is the threesome incest?......pls make it an incestous threesome......lovin it....waiting😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A big fan of the series.

I was surprised.....like really surprised to see this type of story on literotica.

It's not just sex and I quite like it. The contents are detailed which I don't see in 99% of the fictional stories.

And ...loved the way you write, specially the way u described the emotions between all the family members.... specially Sussanne.(she's become my fav.). Waiting for Ray's relationship with her progress to that of an inseparable lovers.

The characters are all sweet.

Anyways..... waiting for the next beautiful creation of yours.

GOOD LUCK

alalualaluover 3 years ago
Chapter 3

It has been a pleasure working with you (and continuing to do so). I am a big fan of the series, which you already know. :-) You are an excellent storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sort of a good start.

I like the premise of the story and most of the characters, but if the boy is your primary character, he's almost enough to make me stop reading any further. He seems like a self-centered arse without a though in his brain pan. I really hope the character becomes a lot more wise and decent, otherwise, I don't think I can justify spending more time with this story. I hope you continue to write. Cheers!

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 2 years ago

So im just getting into this and it's awesome I'll def purchase I'd ya turn it into a novel after the necessary changes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think he’s a whiny wuss. I hate his character development he’s useless and the story doesn’t make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES