All Comments on 'Magic, Love, Family Pt. 05'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
duskyhazeduskyhazeover 3 years ago

Wonderful!! I can't believe how good this was!! There's just one thing -please update frequently!

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I absolutely love this story, and i have to agree with duskyhaze, please update more frequently or perhaps some longer chapters.

We need our fix :-)

______________over 3 years ago
Keep it up

Truly enjoying this story, nothing else to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Build Up

This story is shaping up to be in Epic Proportions. Your Character Development has been great and this is shaping up to be a masterclass. Please post part - 6 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thanks

waiting for more magical revelations

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy crap!!!!! That was fkn awesum

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
WOW

I did not see that happening, I still can't believe it.

LtrockhardLtrockhardabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing,just waiting for the next chapter please, please, please post it before I go crazy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome!!! Just amazingly fantastic. Can't wait to read the next chapter

GingernautGingernautalmost 3 years ago

I was hoping in the beginning that after the struggles Ray faced, he would awaken to something more special. His dream is what made me think this, something such as every time he has sex with another awakened, maybe just within his family, that he would also gain their attribute. Regardless this story has me hooked and looking forward to the next installment.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Gingernaut that was the original plot I was going for. But it seemed too tacky to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story, I sure hope this is not the last of it. You are a very talented writer, you have the ability to paint the perfect portrait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue on this story. It’s great. Thanks.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Any updates on the progress of this story. Also could you add your other sites to your bio.

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 2 years ago

Loved can’t wait to see how everything goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How are you doing @tmark0099? Any update on this story?

tmark0099tmark0099over 2 years agoAuthor

I have updated my bio page. Interested people can find info about the next parts on it.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 2 years ago

Holy shit that was a great twist 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really am enjoying this journey. I read on your bio page you want to remove the incest component and publish it as a book. I am puzzled as to why, in the context of this type of fantasy tale, George RRR Martin did rather well with the incest component and certainly found no difficulty publishing the stories. I follow another author on this site who did what you are suggesting after publishing I believe 9 chapters he changed it to removed the incest component and lost may readers, me among them as it lost much of it's bite and became something less. Please reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bro,

Please update the series.

Jaxster66Jaxster66almost 2 years ago

This was an exceptional story when they didn’t have to rely on just sex alone.

The sex scenes in the story though few in number made up for it in intensity.

I can just hope that you come back and finish the story in a timely matter.

I most hardly look forward to you concluding your story.

Please come back and finish the story don’t leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was one of the best stories I've read in long time. I want more... Lots more. Please continue with the story. Loved every bit of it so far.

CJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series, but this last chapter was from 2 years ago. I hope the author will be continuing with more chapters.

raavan090raavan09012 months ago

Great story... excellent premise...please continue writing...

MakehandpartyMakehandparty3 months ago

This is a great story. I am sorely perturbed by the fact that there isn't more of it.

JvitoJvito2 months ago

Enjoyed the store line. Kept you interested. Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More please!!! Finish it, and us as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES