Magic Madness Pt. 06

Story Info
Tyrell returns to his shop, what's going on with the Queen.
6k words
4.6
3.4k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell snaps awake in his bed and quickly scans the room he is in. When he realizes he is in his shop he lets out a deep sigh. He gets out of his bed and begins to get ready for his day. As he does, a banging can be heard from the front door of his store. Tyrell casually makes his way to the door and opens it. Waiting outside is Silvia and Lizzie. Both girls let out a sigh as they see Tyrell at the door. Lizzie begins to cry and Silvia shakes her head before slapping Tyrell across the face.

"And where exactly have you been?" Silvia stomps her foot and places her hands on her hips.

Shocked by the smack, Lizzie turns to Silvia. "What was that about??"

Silvia shuffles. "He... He made you cry... "

Lizzie giggles. "Sure it's because he made me cry or is it because he made you cry?"

"I never cried over him. I wasn't even worried about him at all." Silvia scoffs.

"Oh yeah so you weren't wanting to send out a search party to find him." Lizzie giggles more.

"I was doing all of that for you Lizzie... I could see how worried you were." Silvia blushes and turns away from Lizzie.

Lizzie smiles and looks at Tyrell.

Tyrell winces as he rubs his face. "Why don't you guys come inside and I will explain everything."

Tyrell leads the girls inside the store. He locks the door behind them and leads them to the back of the store. Tyrell sits the girls down and gets them both a drink. He starts to explain how he set out to get some missing ingredients, then he found the pixie Queen's sister Lana and the camp of all female orcs. Silvia and Lizzie both are shocked with what Tyrell had to deal with.

"Sounds like you had a pretty rough time." Silvia crosses her legs and looks to Lizzie.

"We were thinking you could spend the day relaxing with us." Lizzie says with a smile.

"Before you mention the shop... We understand you need to run it which is why I brought this." Silvia pulls out a doll and hands it to Tyrell. "This is a living doll. Well as she is now she's just a doll. With a bit of your magic she will come to life."

Lizzie smiles. "We figured she could run the store for you for a bit so you can relax and have a day off."

Tyrell takes the doll in his hands and begins to channel his magic into it. Within moments the doll is glowing. Tyrell sits the doll on the ground and she begins to grow. She grows to be about a foot shoorter than Tyrell, the doll drops to one knee in front of him and lowers her head.

"Thank you Master, you have given me life. Will you give me a name and a purpose as well?" The doll stays down on one knee.

"Uhm... Well... Yes... Your name..." Tyrell scratches his head. "Your name shall be Amber... Your purpose... Is to work under me and run my shop when I am not around." Tyrell says with a smile.

"Amber... I like that name... I will do as you wish, Master." Amber stands to her feet and walks out into the store.

"Don't worry. Since it was your magic she should be able to run the store without instructions." Silvia says with a smile.

"So what are we all doing today?" Tyrell asks.

"I'm glad you asked. For starters we will go to the castle. There's a ball tonight, you and Lizzie will be my guest." Silvia says with a smile. "We will be trying on clothes for the ball tonight, then getting pampered."

Lizzie's face lights up as Silvia gets to her feet. Silvia leads Lizzie and Tyrell out of the shop and to a carriage. The three of them get into the carriage and it pulls away towards the castle. The carriage comes to a stop in front of a set of steps leading to the castle. As the group exits the carriage they see people moving flowers around and decorating. Silvia waves at a few of them as she continues to walk up the stairs and into the castle. Silvia leads Tyrell and Lizzie to a large room with manequins and fabric along the walls, a man and a woman enter from another door in the room.

"Lady Silvia, it's so good to see you again. Have you come for a new outfit for tonight?" The man says with a smile.

"Yes but I am also needing something for my guests as well." Silvia says while looking at the fabrics in the room.

The man walks over to Tyrell and begins taking measurements, as the woman approaches Lizzie and does the same. The man and woman get the measurements they need and exit the room through the door they came in. After a few minutes they both return caring arms full of clothes. They sit the clothes down on a table. The man and woman leave the room.

"Feel free to look through what they brought for you." Silvia says as she takes a seat in the room. "They might not fit, but while we get pampered, our clothes will be getting altered.

Lizzie looks through the clothes, she finds an outfit she likes. She sits it to the side and takes a seat next to Silvia.

Silvia looks to Lizzie. "Once Tyrell picks out an outfit the three of us will be treated to warm baths and massages." Silvia looks over to see excitement cross Lizzie's face. "I've got an idea, why don't we go ahead and get naked since we are ready."

Lizzie shrugs her shoulders. "Sure, why not. Maybe that will coerce Tyrell into quickly making a decision."

Silvia stands back up and strips her clothes before extending a hand to help Lizzie up. Lizzie blushes and takes her hand, she stands up and starts to remove her clothes. As Lizzie strips, Tyrell looks over to the girls and smiles. He grabs a shirt before stepping in front of a mirror to try it on. He starts to button the shirt up when Silvia walks over to him. Standing behind him she reaches around and takes his cock into her hand. She begins to stroke his cock while he stands in front of the mirror. Tyrell lets out a soft moan as his cock goes from soft to hard in a matter of moments. Lizzie watches as she finishes stripping her clothes. Once Tyrell is completely hard Silvia backs away from him and turns her attention to Lizzie again.

Tyrell watches through the mirror, as Silvia walks behind Lizzie and wraps her arms around her. Lizzie shivers as Silvia begins kissing her neck and running her hands all over her body. She gropes her breast, squeezing her nipples before moving her hands farther down her body slowly. Lizzie's tail wraps around one of Silvia's legs to catch her balance. Silvia's hands run down Lizzie's stomach and stops at her pussy. She runs her fingers through the hair on her pussy before spreading her open. Lizzie's tail squeezes Silvia's leg as she spreads her pussy open. Tyrell can't take his eyes off of the girls as Silvia has her way with Lizzie. He continues to watch as Silvia starts to rub Lizzie's swollen pink clit. Lizzie begins to moan as Silvia holds her close and rubs her clit. Silvia looks over her shoulder and notices Tyrell watching in the mirror with one hand on his cock. She smiles at him and begins rubbing faster. Lizzie lets out a moan and throws her head back as Silvia continues to rub her clit, working her closer and closer to orgasm. While her head is back her breathing intensifies.

Tyrell makes his way over to the girls. He drops to his knees and Silvia moves her hand. Before Lizzie can complain that Silvia has stopped rubbing, she feels a tongue caress her swollen clit. Lizzie's legs begin to tremble and her breathing speeds up. Silvia braces Lizzie and uses her hands to spread Lizzie's legs. Tyrell inches in between them and buries his tongue deep inside of her. Lizzie gasp as she feels Tyrell fucking her with his tongue. As Tyrell thrust his tongue deep into Lizzie she began to moan and reaches down. She grabs his hair and pulls him into her with a high pitched moan. Tyrell begins sucking on Lizzie's clit, she lets out another moan and pulls tighter on his hair. Lizzie starts to cum on Tyrell's tongue, her legs get weak as she does. She lets go of Tyrell, slides down Silvia and onto the floor.

Lizzie pants as Silvia makes her way over to the table in the room. She bends over the table and turns her head to Tyrell. She shakes her ass at Tyrell seductively. He gets to his feet and moves behind Silvia. He takes his rock hard cock and slides it inside of her. Silvia drops her head and begins to gasp and moan. Tyrell starts thrusting into Silvia over and over. She lets out a louder moan as, Tyrell thrust so deep the table she is bent over scrapes across the floor. Lizzie slowly gets to her feet. Her legs still feeling like jello as she walks over to the table and climbs on top of it. Tyrell reaches forward as he thrust into Silvia. He grabs a handful of her hair and pulls back. Lifting her head Silvia opens her eyes and sees Lizzie's legs spreading apart. Lizzie's pussy is drenched in spit and cum from Tyrell, she glistens from the light in the room. Silvia makes eye contact with Lizzie, they smile at each other as Tyrell shoves Silvia's face into Lizzie drenched pussy.

Silvia moans into Lizzie's pussy as she starts to suck and lick on her clit. Tyrell's thrust pick up, with every thrust Silvia's tongue is pushed deeper into Lizzie. Causing her to throw her head back in pleasure. Lizzie lays back and enjoys herself as Silvia's tongue slides in and out of her, its almost as if Tyrell is fucking her through Silvia. Tyrell lets go of Silvia's hair and grabs her waist. He begins to thrust into her faster and harder. Silvia begins to moan, she grabs the edge of the table and holds on tight as she cums with Tyrell. Silvia lets out a loud moan into Lizzie's wet pussy, pushing her over the edge with them. Tyrell steps back, his cock slides out of Silvia followed by some of his cum.

Silvia moves away from Lizzie and leans on the table panting, her face covered in Lizzie's cum. Lizzie scoots forward on the table and motions for Tyrell to come to her. As he gets close Lizzie reaches out and grabs his cock. She makes eye contact as she lines him up with her pussy. Tyrell thrust deep into her, Lizzie gasped and reaches out, placing her small hand on his shoulder. Tyrell smiles before leaning in and kissing Lizzie. He continues to fuck her deep and hard, Lizzie digs her nails into his back and begins to moan loudly. Her tail whips around, wrapping itself around Tyrell's back as he fucks her. Lizzie holds Tyrell close as he continues to thrust inside of her. Lizzie throws her head back and begins to pant, she continues to hold Tyrell as her legs tremble. Lizzie cums again, she drops her head on Tyrell's shoulder, whimpering as Tyrell continues to thrust inside of her.

Tyrell looks to his side and Silvia is climbing onto the table herself. She spreads her legs, bites her bottom lip and begins to rub her cum filled pussy. She motions for Tyrell to keep fucking Lizzie, so he does. He continues to fuck faster and deeper. With every deep thrust Lizzie sinks her nails into Tyrell's back. Tyrell start to grunt as he thrust as deep as he can. His cock throbs and he starts cumming deep inside of her. As he burries his cock deep into Lizzie, she digs her nails into his back and her head pops up from his shoulder. Lizzie's legs extend behind Tyrell as her eyes roll into the back of her head. Her mouth opens wide and she lets out and airy gasp. After a moment she relaxes and rest her head back on Tyrell's shoulder. She starts to pant and moan gently while he holds her.

As Tyrell and Lizzie embrace each other Silvia has already gotten to her feet. Silvia takes her wet fingers and starts to suck the cum off of them.

"Why don't you let him go Lizzie." Silvia stretches. "Tyrell still needs to pick out an outfit. " Silvia grabs her clothes and waits.

"If we must." Tyrell steps away from Lizzie as she reluctantly lets go of him.

"I could have stayed like that... " Before Lizzie can finish talking someone walks into the room.

Lizzie, Silvia and Tyrell all lock eyes before slowly turning to see who just walked into the room. Silvia lets out a sigh and begins to giggle.

"Phew, Benjamin you almost gave me a heart attack!" Silvia lets out another sigh.

"I'm sorry, I was told you were in here getting changed. I wanted to come by and thank you for covering for me tonight." Benjamin looks over to Tyrell and back to Silvia. "Now I see why you took a liking to him. Too bad I'm spoken for tonight, or we could share him."

Tyrell smiles and continues to piece together an outfit for tonight's ball.

Silvia rolls her eyes. "Hands off man eater, he's ours, tonight."

Silvia and Lizzie giggle.

"Fine you can have him ladies. I am going to get out of here before I am spotted." He goes to leave the room, stops and turns back to Silvia, "Remember, I am sick in bed and I do not wish to be disturbed." Benjamin turns back to the door and exits the room.

After he leaves the room Tyrell has finally decided on an outfit. Silvia calls for one of her maids. She arrives and bows to Silvia.

The maid smiles. "What may I do for you Lady Silvia?"

"Our outfits need to be altered for tonight." Silvia starts.

"I'll take care of it my lady. Go enjoy yourselves, I will have your outfits brought back to this room when they have been completed." The maid takes the outfits and exits the room.

"Now then, that takes care of that, follow me." Silvia motions for a door in the back of the room. "To avoid getting cold while we wait we can put on one of these robes by the door."

The three put on the robes and exit the room through the door Silvia guided them too. They enter a smaller room with a bath tub and massage table in the center. To their surprise there is a woman already laying out on the massage table. A man steps into view, pushing a small table with oil and a small bell. He pushes the table close to the woman and begins to massage her back and shoulders.

Silvia lets out a sigh. "Why are you here, mother?"

"I was just wanting to spend some quality time with my daughter. Is that not allowed, you are about to get married after all." Silvia's mother retorts.

"Any time you say you want to spend quality time with me, you end up..." Silvia is stopped by her mother.

"Shhh... Shhh... My sweet Silvia, lets not do this in front of your guest." The Queen reaches out and grabs the bell on the small table next to her.

She rings the bell diantely, shortly after a female enters the room.

"Would you please escort our male guest here to a room. Give him whatever he wishes, he is our guest after all." The Queen turns her head to look at Tyrell. "Once our massages are done the girls will come find you."

With that Tyrell is escorted out of the room. The woman takes Tyrell down a hallway and enters a room. Tyrell enters and closes the door behind him. When he goes to say something to the woman that brought him to the room, she vanishes. Tyrell looks around the room for a secret door and finds nothing. He sits on the edge of the bed and feels fingers wrap around his ankles. Tyrell jumps away from the bed and snaps his fingers. The bed lifts into the air, before Tyrell can drop the bed on what or whomever is under it. He recognizes Maya, she lays there on the floor snorting and laughing at Tyrell's reaction.

"Maya I should drop this bed on your head after a stunt like that... Move so I can at least put it back where it belongs." Tyrell shakes his head and begins to laugh himself.

Maya gets up and dust herself off as Tyrell snaps his fingers. The bed gently drops to the ground. Maya sits on the edge of the bed and pats it for Tyrell to join her.

"Wait were you the maid this entire time?" Tyrell asks as he sits down on the bed with Maya.

"Well yeah... Honestly that's why you haven't seen a lot of me. That's how Ive been feeding. You would be surprised at how much lust is focused on the royal family here. After coming here I noticed there was another strong concentration of lust coming from Trunish, and surprisingly enough it was the castle. So I went to check it out and WOW." Maya stops.

"What did you see?... Let me guess... They have a bunch of sex slaves... The king is really into men?... " Tyrell waits intently for Maya to respond.

Maya laughs and goes on to tell Tyrell what she had seen. She caught the king with a few demi human women as well as a slime or two. She mentioned that every single night he would spend his time with these different women and never his actual wife. Tyrell is puzzled at this news and continues to listen to Maya. She goes on to tell him that the Queen, doesn't sleep with someone every night. Most nights she spends her time alone. She will edge herself for days before bringing a lover into her room. Normally she fucks her lovers until they pass out on her. That doesn't stop her from getting off though. She tells him you can hear the Queen moaning for a while after her partner passes out. Maya also informs Tyrell that after feeding on the royal family for so long she has picked up on their routines. She informs him that the Queen seeks out a new lover every four days, and tonight will be her fourth day since her last lover. She warns him that most of her lovers tend to be ones that her daughter Silvia has sought out. Tyrell blows it off, and smiles.

"So you think the Queen is going to seek me out tonight at this ball then?" Tyrell smiles. "I don't see what the big deal is."

Maya rolls her eyes. "Well it's not a huge deal. I am only saying something because I've not seen her lovers after she has her way with them. I guess I am just trying to warn you... Just in case."

"Aww, do you not want anything to happen to me Maya?" Tyrell teases. "That's so sweet, I thought I was strictly a food source for you."

Maya blushes. "You are... Just a food source... Don't start getting a big head because I gave you a heads up. Someones heading this way. Enjoy tonight..."

Maya fades away as if she was never there. Tyrell waits until the door to the room he is in opens up. A maid walks in and blushes at the sight of Tyrell. She places his clothes down on the bed next to him. Stealing a few peeks at his cock that is now out before backing out of the room. The maid stumbles as she makes it over the threshold of the room. She smiles, giggles awkwardly and quickly closes the door. Tyrell shrugs this off and looks down, noticing his cock is out of his robe for the world to see. Tyrell lets out a sigh and shakes his head. He knows it had to have been Maya that did this. Tyrell stands up and begins to get dressed. As he finishes putting his clothes on the maid walks back into the room and leads him to the dining hall. Lizzie and Silvia are already there seated and waiting.

They sit through dinner and a few crazy and embarrassing stories, for Silvia that is. Finally the time has come for the ball. The ball room fills quickly as late guests begin to arrive. Multiple people approach the king and Queen and are introduced to Lizze and Tyrell as well. They both dont know how to act since they are getting the royal treatment. To Tyrells surprise the pixie Queen and her sister make an entrance to the ball. Angelica and Lana approach the king and Queen. They all interact as if they've known each other for years. Tyrell tries to stop himself from making eye contact with Lana or Angelica. Angelica steps over to Tyrell and offers her hand.

"Such a handsome man." Angelica says as Tyrell takes her hand and kisses it. "It would be a shame for you to spend all of your time sitting here, and not on the floor dancing with a beautiful woman, like myself."

"I am not the best dancer, but how can I turn down a request from the Queen of the Pixies." Tyrell gets to his feet and meets Angelica on the floor.

Tyrell takes one of Angelica's hands in his, before placing the other hand on her hip. Angelica leans in close to Tyrell as they dance.

Angelica lets out a moan. "I'm sorry, I'm just thinking back to our cleansing session. My sister is jealous that she didn't get to join in."

"Thinking about me, are you sure? You didn't even let off that you know me." Tyrell retorts.

12