Magic Madness Pt. 07

Story Info
A new place, forgotten past, horny orcs and six sexy arms.
6.9k words
4.6
4.3k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell wakes up in an unfamiliar bed. He lifts his arms and lets out a sigh of relief, as there are no chains or ropes attached to him. A feeling of safety washes over him as he sits up. He lets out a yawn as he whips his legs to the edge of the bed, examining the room as he does. He stands up and makes his way to his clothes, which have been neatly folded and placed on a chair in the corner of the room. Tyrell strips off the nightgown he had been changed into and stands naked in the room. He pauses for a moment, waiting for Lizzie or someone to bust in on him. When they don't he assumes he is no longer in the castle and begins to wonder if he is even in Trunish at all. He grabs his clothes and begins to unfold them.

After getting dressed Tyrell makes his way out of the room and into a short hallway. At the end of the hallway is a tall and bright foyer. Tyrell enters the foyer and shields his eyes. The light is so bright due to magic cast on the ceiling. Once his eyes adjust he starts to hear a few people having a conversation in a nearby room. He follows the voices into a large library, the walls are lined with books. There are two large windows, in front of one of the windows is a Beautiful green female. Tyrell enters the room causing everyone to stop talking and turn their attention to him. A few of the faces in the room Tyrell recognizes. Angelica and Lana, he expected to see them but across the room stood Umog and Mog. The orc sisters he had a run in with not long ago. Tyrell is curious as to why they are there.

"You've finally woken up... We were just discussing a few things... Please sit down and join us." Yeven barks and motions towards a chair that sits opposite of himself.

Tyrell takes the seat and reads the room. "Where are we right now?... Is the Queen alright?... Did something bad happen while I was out??"

"Something has been happening for a while now... Sadly the one person that can do something about it... Is oblivious to what's going on around him." Yeven retorts.

Angelica perks up. "You will have to excuse Yeven Tyrell. He has been very busy as of late." Angelica turns to Yeven. "Why don't you head home for the day. I will send a report after the meeting."

Yeven gets to his feet and scoffs. He pulls his vest down before exiting the library.

"Now... Back to business at hand." Angelica turns her attention back to Tyrell. "I know that you have a lot of questions, and we will get you those answers when the time is right. For now there are more urgent matters that need to be handled. First off, we are what is known as the Council of Desire."

Angelica goes on to explain that the council was formed to keep the more carnal deities under control. In order to capture and restrain the deities the council sought out the Sole Sorcerer. That sorcerer would use their vast magic to subdue these deities. The council would then control the blessings that these deities would give out. In order to maintain consensual encounters amongst the humans and other non human races that inhabit the country. After Capturing the four sexual deities, the council formed the Sisters of Sin. The sisters would extract the essence of these carnal deities, to be used in spells and rituals to maintain balance. Until Ganera, the Goddess of Sensuality brought the Sisters of Sin under her control. After taking the sisters under her control, she had them release her and now they are inciting wanton chaos throughout the country. To restore Ganera's power. Now they need Tyrell to find and subdue the Sisters of Sin as well as Ganera.

Tyrell's jaw is slack as he takes in everything that Angelica has just shared with him. Angelica makes her way to the seat Yeven had been occupying while he was there.

"So... I'm the Sole Sorcerer... Why am I just now hearing about this??" Tyrell anxiously asks.

Angelica looks up to Tyrell. "When the Sole Sorcerers magic was transferred to you, we believe there was an interference that erased some of your memories. We are hoping that being here in the manor and working with us will help bring those memories back."

Tyrell leans forward and rests his head on his hands. "That's a lot to take in... I was always curious as to why I was given magic."

"Please feel free to head back to your room and gather your thoughts for a moment... We have some business that needs taken care of though. I will send someone to collect you when it's time." Angelica says with a smile.

Tyrell gets to his feet and exits the Library. Angelica turns to Mog and Umog, she nods at them. The two orcs exit the library as well. Umog heads outside of the manor to ready the wagon they will be taking on their mission. Mog looks down the small hallways where Tyrell's room is located. She walks over to the door and lets herself in. Tyrell jumps out of fright, and turns around to see Mog standing in front of his bedroom door.

"Look, I am sorry for what happened, but I am not going to just let you kill me." Tyrell stands on guard.

Mog rolls her eyes. "I am not here to kill you... Umog and I will be working with you on this mission."

"Can it wait a little longer... I wanted some time to myself..." Tyrell is interrupted by Mog.

"We are not ready to leave just yet, we are waiting on a few things to get finished up." Mog adjusts her weight.

"Okay... Well then, why are you here?" Tyrell drops his guard.

As Tyrell takes a more relaxed stance as he faces Mog, she lunges at him. She embraces him closely and begins kissing him. Mog begins to moan softly as she embraces Tyrell. She quickly pushes him away and onto the bed behind him.

Mog stands at the edge of the bed looking down at Tyrell. "I am here to collect a debt... You owe me!"

Tyrell attempts to protest, but Mog has other things in mind. She ignores every word that leaves his mouth as she rips his pants off of him and tosses them to the corner of the room. Tyrell's legs are hanging over the edge of the bed as Mog drops to her knees. Her eyes light up as she sees Tyrell's black cock. She licks her lips before taking his cock into her warm mouth. Tyrell's complaints instantly turn to moans as Mog's head begins to bob up and down in his lap. Mog works her way to the head and begins to suck. She runs her tongue around the head and Tyrell's cock begins to throb. Mog lets out a moan and looks up to Tyrell, as they make eye contact Mog winks at him.

She pulls his cock out of her mouth and it's followed by strands of thick spit. Tyrell begins to moan loudly as Mog wraps her fingers around his spit covered shaft. She starts stroking him. Mog looks up to Tyrell, her chin is still covered in spit. She smiles at him and lets go of his cock. She shakes a single finger at him before leaning in and running her tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. She uses her tongue to gently caress every inch of his cocks head.Tyrell's cock begins to throb over and over, he begins to moan.

Mog smiles before slurping his cock back into her mouth. Mog lets out a moan as she feels Tyrell's cock throb in her mouth. The vibrations from her moans causes Tyrell's cock to throb even more. She takes every inch of his cock into her throat, she gags and her throat forces his cock back out. Mog coughs a few times before taking Tyrell's cock back in her mouth. He grips the sheets tight as Mog picks up the pace. Tyrell can feel his toes curling. As he builds up, Mog stops and gets to her feet.

Tyrell quickly sits up. "Wait... was that all... Is teasing me your revenge?!"

Mog begins to laugh. "Don't be stupid. I've already tasted your cum, now I want it in my womb."

Mog takes her clothes off and tosses them to the ground. She climbs on to the bed with Tyrell and pushes him back down. She straddles Tyrell's lap and begins to rock back and forward. Her hot pussy grinding on his cock gets Tyrell throbbing again. She slides her wet pussy along the shaft of his cock, she reaches the base of his cock and she bites her lip. She slides her pussy back down the shaft of his cock. Once she reaches the head Tyrell thrust upward into Mog. She throws her head back as she takes every inch of Tyrell's cock.

Mog begins to moan and grunt. "Thats it... ungh... Take me... Ma... Make me... your bitch!"

Tyrell grins as he grabs Mogs waist with both of his hands. He pulls her down on his cock hard. Mog lets out a deep grunt as Tyrell begins to fuck her faster. Mog starts to grope her breast, and pinch her dark green nipples. Tyrell smacks Mogs ass, she winces and lets go of her breast. Mog leans forward, letting her breast rest on Tyrell's face. He takes one of her nipples into his mouth. He begins to suck and nibble on it, Mog wraps one of her arms around the back of Tyrell's head. She holds him close as he fucks her and suckles on her nipple. Tyrell bites down on her nipple, Mog's pussy squeezes his cock hard as she starts cumming. She begins to moan louder and her legs begin to shake. Tyrell smacks Mog's ass again and begins thrusting harder. Mog reaches orgasm a second time, she throws her head back and lets out a loud moan. As Mog's pussy squeezes his cock a second time, he starts to cum himself. Mog begins to shudder as she feels Tyrell's hot seed flooding her pussy.

Both begin to take deep breaths as Mog lazily rolls off of Tyrell. The pair catch their breath.

Tyrell sits up and looks to Mog. "Satisfied now?"

Mog doesn't move, she just grunts in response to Tyrell.

"I will take that as a yes. I have to ask... Do you really want me to make you my bitch?" Tyrell waits for a response.

Before Mog can respond, the door to Tyrell's room swings open. Umog steps in and chuckles.

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?... You want to be Tyrell's bitch?" Umog giggles and reads the room. "Anyway, our wagon is ready to go. Now that the two of you are done we can get going." Umog steps away from the door.

Mog quickly gets up and puts her clothes back on before exiting the room, followed by Tyrell. As they enter the Foyer, Angelica, Lana and the beautiful green woman from the library are standing to the side.

Angelica extends her arm to Tyrell. "Tyrell, before you leave, I will let our medical expert here give you all the details for this mission. She has had first hand experience with what is going on."

"Hello Tyrell, my name is Ruby" She extends her hand to Tyrell. "I am an alraune from the Pink forest to the north east. There I perform various medical procedures and mix my own potions and such." Ruby starts.

"It's nice to meet you Ruby... But I didn't think alraunes could leave their forest homes..." Tyrell responds.

"In most cases that is true. Due to this red flower that has grown from my head, I am able to move around freely. As long as I have sunlight and access to soil." Ruby explains with a smile and points to the ground.

Tyrell looks down at the ground and notices the matching blue heels Ruby is wearing. They are full of soil and her roots have spread throughout them.

"Hmm... Thats new. So where are we going and what's been happening there?" Tyrell asks.

"You will be traveling to Vansimir, my colleague Celica will be there waiting for you. I've concluded that whatever ritual the Sisters of Sin used, it only affects women. The women that are affected by this ritual seem to be dormant until a man comes around. Some of the women become aggressive, but in some cases the inflicted person may be submissive.We are at a loss on how to reverse the rituals' effects, which is where you and your magic come in." Ruby shifts her weight before brushing the red flower petals out of her face.

"Alright, I will do what I can to help." Tyrell leaves the manor.

Tyrell gets into the carriage that had been waiting outside for him. Inside Mog and Umog are waiting. Once Tyrell sits down Umog taps the side of the carriage a couple times and the carriage begins to move. Tyrell looks to Mog who has quickly turned her head to avoid making eye contact with him.

Umog chuckles to herself. "We have a while before we make it to Vansimir, so why don't we entertain ourselves."

Mog grunts and turns away from her sister and Tyrell.

"Come on Mog, let's have a little fun with Tyrell before we arrive." Umog continues.

Mog grunts even louder and crosses her arms.

"What's gotten into you? You wouldn't stop talking about Tyrell and how badly you wanted to receive his seed. You even said you wanted to..." Umog gets interrupted.

"Shut your mouth Umog..." Mog growls.

Umog moves from sitting next to her sister, to sitting next to Tyrell.

Umog turns to Tyrell. "So what do you say? Wanna let me entertain you until we arrive?"

Tyrell looks to Mog, who is trying her hardest not to look back at him or her sister.

Before Tyrell can answer Umog has stripped her clothes and dropped to the floor of the carriage. She starts to undo Tyrell's pants and licks her lips.

Umog looks up to Tyrell. "I can be pretty competitive when it comes to my sister. So I wont be shy... I want you to own me... I want to be your bitch."

As Umog finishes talking she sucks Tyrell's cock into her mouth.

Umog moans and lifts her head. "Mmm, and you still taste like her."

She smiles at him as she leans in and takes the head of his cock in her mouth. She works her tongue around the head and then down the shaft. With every pass of her tongue his cock throbs. Once Umog has coated Tyrell's cock in her saliva, she slips his cock inbetween her large breast. Umog looks up to Tyrell and moans as his cock slides past her breast and slaps her chest. She begins working her breast up and down Tyrell's hard shaft. He gasps and moans as she reaches the head of his cock and then works her way to the base. She slides her large breast back to the head and changes it up. She smirks as she starts to move side to side, Tyrell moans and throws his head back as she works his cock with her large breast. Tyrell lets out a deep moan as his hot cum erupts from the head of his cock. His cum covers her chin, neck and chest. Umog giggles and licks her lips, as Tyrell's cum begins to run down her large green breast. Before she has a chance to clean herself up Mog pins her to the wall of the carriage. Mog leans in and begins to lick all of Tyrell's cum off of her sisters, chin, neck and breast. She licks and licks like a stray animal that has finally been given a meal.

Umog pants as she gathers her composure. "Wow Mog... Did you not want to share master's cum with me?"

"It's not that I didn't want to share... I just didn't... Wait, did you just call him master?" Mog looks almost shocked.

"Well yeah... Mog, if we are going to be his bitches, he should have a superior title." Umog smiles at Tyrell as she gets dressed.

Mog's face still looks puzzled. "Well yeah... but I... I never agreed to this at all."

Umog chuckles. "As our master's bitches we dont have a say in what he calls us and he seems to like being called master. Just give in my sister. You want this just as bad as I do."

Tyrell blurts out. "Umog... Mog... Look if you are going to be my bitches, then call me master. I like the way that sounds. Umog if your sister wishes to be my bitch she will admit it in her own time. Stop trying to force it."

Umog pouts and crosses her arms as the carriage comes to a stop.

The three of them step out of the carriage in front of a tavern that doubles as an Inn for the town. Tyrell grabs the coin purse from his hip and tosses it to Mog.

"Why don't the two of you go get us rooms for the night. Get some food and rest, I will go find Celica and return once I've seen what's going on here."

With that Tyrell walks off down a dirt road towards the local doctors office.

As Tyrell walks into the doctor's office there's a small plant that closely resembles Ruby sitting right outside of a door in the office. The small plant stretches its vine like arms before knocking on the door a few times. Within Seconds a short female with six arms steps out of the room. The female looks as if she hasn't slept in days. Two of her arms wrap around her and begin to massage her lower back, while another set of arms move towards her head. She uses one hand to cover her mouth while she yawns and the other to move her hair out of her face. Once she has gotten herself together she looks Tyrell over with her four exhausted eyes and then forces a smile.

Tyrell chuckles. "I bet those arms are handy, you must be Celica. Ruby didn't tell me you are an arachne. Although I thought most arachne just had the torso of a human rather than a human body with six arms, two legs and four eyes."

Celica groans. "You are correct, my arms are pretty handy, pun intended. Especially when you are enslaved by a woman like Mistress Ruby."

The small plant that resembles Ruby whips Celica's leg with its viney arms.

"Ouch, ouch, okay I take it back! I am not a slave." Celica looks to Tyrell. "Well any way, yes I am an arachne and no I am not shaped like a normal arachne. My mother seduced a human man and was impregnated with me. Once I was born she discarded me. I was on my own until a few years ago. I had gotten sick and Ruby found me, nursed me back to good health and then enslaved... I mean she took me in, as her assistant."

The small plant looks up at Celica and scowls. Celica shrugs in response and smiles.

Celica walks over to Tyrell and takes his arm. "Why don't I show you what we are dealing with, it will be a lot easier to explain. We are keeping the women that are affected in a barn not far from here."

Celica leads Tyrell out of the office and down a few streets before they arrive at a barn on the edge of the village. They enter the barn and instantly Tyrell can hear moaning and groaning coming from the horse stalls. Celica leads Tyrell through the barn, stopping at each stall so he can examine the women that are affected.

"As you can tell the only people to be affected by what we believe to be some sort of residual magic, are females and their speech is nothing more than babbling." Celica finishes and begins to slowly move towards the barn door.

"You seem to want to get away. Is there a chance this can spread to others?" Tyrell asks as he watches Celica make her way to the door.

Celica stops at the door and smiles back at Tyrell. "Not that we noticed, but I don't want to take any chances. If you need anything, I'll be right here at the door."

Tyrell laughs to himself and opens the door to the first stall. The woman in the stall is sitting on the floor, she looks to Tyrell and begins to babble. He approaches the woman and places his hand on her head. The woman stops babbling and sits there silently until Tyrell removes his hand from her head.

"To set me free, you must fulfill my fantasy." The woman begins to repeat this over and over.

Celica perks up. "You figured something out didn't you? I can hear her talking... What did she say? Is she just repeating herself?"

Tyrell steps back and looks out towards Celica. "Yeah... I got her talking... She says I need to fulfil her fantasy in order to set her free. I just need..."

Before Tyrell can finish what he was saying the woman interrupts. "I do not fantasize about men, only a beast with many tentacles, having its way with me."

Tyrell's jaw drops, after the shock wears off he shrugs and snaps his fingers. A black hole forms on the wall behind the woman and a few tentacles emerge. Two of the tentacles grab the woman's wrist and lift her into the air. Two more grab her legs and open them as wide as they possibly can. The woman begins to moan softly. As Tyrell backs out of the stall more tentacles emerge from the hole and begin to explore the woman's body. She begins to moan louder and deeply as a rather large tentacle makes its way up her thigh. She lets out a scream followed by a lot of loud moaning as Tyrell closes the door behind him. As he walks to the next stall he can still hear moans coming from the stall he just left.

12