Magic Madness Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks into the next stall, the woman crawls over to him. She grabs on to his pants legs and begins to pout and whimper like a dog. Tyrell reaches out and places his hand on her head. The woman moans before sitting perfectly still for a moment. Once Tyrell removes his hand from her head she crawls to the center of the stall and lowers her head to the floor while keeping her ass completely exposed.

"To set me free, you must fulfil my fantasy." She starts saying this over and over like the first woman.

"What is your fantasy?" Tyrell asks.

The woman reaches behind her and spreads herself open, exposing her ass hole. "I fantasize about having my ass used and pumped full of my husband's seed."

Tyrell shrugs and peeks out of the stall. "Can you find stall number two's husband?"

Celica grabs a clipboard that's hanging close to the door. She flips through the papers, eventually stopping on one. She bolts away from the door and returns shortly with a tall man. The man walks to the stall and is shocked at the sight of his wife. She begins to moan and get wet once she hears his voice. Tyrell explains the situation to him and he agrees to participate. Tyrell snaps his finger and a small curtain appears in front of the stall door. Tyrell steps out and walks to the third and final stall.

Tyrell enters the stall and the woman inside the stall is older than the previous two. Tyrell approaches her and places his hand and her head. She sits there motionless until Tyrell removes his hand from her head. As he does, the woman stands to her feet.

"To set me free, you must fulfill my fantasy." She begins to repeat over and over.

"What is your fantasy?" Tyrell asks.

"I fantasize about being paraded around town while naked. I want everyone to see me." The woman stops.

Tyrell snaps his fingers. A collar with a rope attached to it appears on her neck. Tyrell takes the leash and leads the woman out of her stall. As they exit the barn Celica and all of the gathering towns people look shocked. The older woman begins to moan and her legs begin to shake as everyone looks at her. Tyrell continues to lead the woman through town. She starts to get so wet it runs down her thighs. As Tyrell leads the woman to the center of town she starts to cum. She drops to her knees and begins to cum uncontrollably. Her entire body tenses up and she lets out a very loud moan before going limp. Tyrell snaps his fingers and cloak forms above her, it slowly drops down onto her.

Celica catches up to Tyrell. "So what was that all about?"

"Those affected by the residual magic must have a fantasy fulfilled in order to be freed from the magics grasp." Tyrell explains.

"Wait what about the woman in the first stall? The woman and her husband in the second stall came out shortly after you left the barn."Celica asked.

"Oooh..." Tyrell snaps his fingers. "Would you mind to go check in on her? I need to check on my travel companions."

Celica agrees and walks back to the barn while Tyrell walks towards the tavern. By this time all of the townspeople that were outside have made their way to the tavern. Inside it's loud, everyone is discussing all of the loud moaning they have been hearing, the naked lady that was paraded through town and how she got off right in the street. A few of them look in Tyrell's direction and begin to whisper. Tyrell walks to the bar where a few men are eating.

"Excuse me." Tyrell waves the barmaid over. "Have you seen two female orcs? They came in here looking for a room."

The barmaid looks Tyrell over and points to some stairs at the other side of the bar. "Third door on the left. They went up and haven't come back down."

Tyrell makes his way up the stairs and to the room Umog and Mog should be in. He knocks and there is no response. After knocking a few more times Tyrell tries the door. It's unlocked, he walks in and finds Umog and Mog in a trance. Tyrell snaps his fingers, the residual magic in the room appears like a smoke cloud. The entire room is shrouded in residual magic. There's no question that the Sisters of Sin stayed in this room while they were here. Tyrell extends his arms out, the magic cloud slowly begins to clear out. Once the magic smoke has been completely expelled Tyrell lets out a sigh. He snaps his fingers, the lock clicks as Tyrell places his hand on the door. The door begins to glow as magic lettering spreads across it and onto the walls. Tyrell pulls away from the door and turns to his orc companions. He places his hand on Umog's forehead. She begins to speak like the women in the barn.

"To set me free, you must fulfill my fantasy." Umog begins to repeat herself over and over.

"What is your fantasy?" Tyrell asks.

Before Umog has a chance to answer, Mog drops to the floor. Tyrell moves over to her and drops to his knees. He places his hand on her forehead and her eyes open up. He sits her back onto her knees and stands up. Immediately both Umog and Mog begin to speak in unison. Tyrell's jaw drops as their voices begin to sound as if others are speaking through them as well. When suddenly they both stop talking, they throw their heads back and release a loud screech. Both of their heads perk back up after the screeching stops. Their eyes have turned completely black, both orcs begin to talk in unison again. This time their voice is sweet but there is something sinister about it. Tyrell can't believe what he is seeing. The residual magic in this room must have acted like a catalyst for their possession.

"What is my fantasy?"

The sweet yet sinister female voice comes from both girls. Their hands begin to explore their bodies as if it were the first time. They squeeze their breast, they run their hands down their navels and under their loincloths. Both girls slide two fingers into themselves. They pull them out and begin to laugh before placing their fingers into their mouths. The orcs suck their fingers clean, licking at them like hungry beasts.

"These two orcs seem to be very fond of you." Both Umog and Mog drop to their hands and knees.

They begin seductively crawling towards Tyrell. Once they reach his legs they stop and sit down on their butts, almost as if they were well trained dogs. Both Umog and Mog stare up at Tyrell, their black eyes are hard to turn away from.

Tyrell averts his gaze and demands. "What is it you seek, Ganera, Goddess of Sensuality?"

"Ah, so you do know of me. I am so glad to hear that, as you can tell." Umog and Mog open their legs, exposing their extremely wet pussies. "Since you know of me, then you must know it is your job to stop me. If you really wish to do that you will have to learn a few new tricks."

"New tricks? Instead of possessing my friends, why don't you show yourself. Then we can really see if I can stop you." Tyrell waits for something to happen, but nothing does.

Suddenly both orcs begin to moan loudly as if they were reaching orgasm. Umog and Mog begin to pant, as they both look up to Tyrell desperately. Their expressions quickly change as both orcs drop to the floor and begin to moan and shake as they cum over and over. Finally the two orcs exhausted from cumming sit back up. They both struggle to catch their breath as the sinister female voice begins to speak again.

"Agh... Ahhhh... Nnnnggghhhhaaaa...Oh my, I haven't gotten off that hard in ages. Please keep that up, but before you have another masculine outburst, I should probably warn you. While I possess your friends here, they are in a constant state of pleasure. That might not sound bad at first, but over time it starts to wear a person or orc down."

Tyrell looks down to see Umog and Mog staring back at him desperate to be released from Ganera's possession. Tyrell places his hands on both orcs' heads. "Why don't I just undo the possession now then?"

Umog and Mog drop to the floor again. They begin to wriggle around on the floor while moaning, their hands dart between their legs. The two orcs begin vigorously rubbing their wet pussies. The only thing capable of drowning out the sound of their fingers pounding their drenched pussies are their loud moans. Tyrell's cock throbs from the sight and the sounds his orc companions are making. Both orcs start to cum at the same time, their eyes close tight and their bodies tense up. They go limp shortly after getting off. For a few moments their bodies lay there motionless. Before Tyrell can drop back to his knees to check on them, they begin to move. Both orcs sit back up like trained dogs, waiting for their next command.

"OH YEEEESSSS!! That's it, oh I want you bad. I love breaking a man like you." The sinister voice begins to chuckle. "I want you to come find me Tyrell that way we can have some fun together. I will be leaving a few tests around here and there. If you can pass these tests, you might actually have what it takes to capture me."

"Tests? How will I know that it's a test from you? Wait, what about my friends?" Tyrell begins to ask.

"Ah I nearly forgot, see what you do to me." The voice giggles. "Mmmm any way to set them free you must give them the enslavement curse. A curse only a strong magic user can use, one that has been forbidden for hundreds of years."

Tyrell interrupts. "Okay I understand you are the villian and all, but a forbidden curse? What will others think when they find out I've used such a curse? What about what Umog and Mog want?"

"I am glad you use your mouth a lot. Just means you won't tire out as fast when I sit on that face after I defeat you." The voice lets out a moan. "The curse leaves a mark but it should look like a tattoo and if someone isn't on your magic level they will never know. They will only notice a change in those with it. As far as your friends are concerned from the memories I saw this is exactly what these two orc whores want. So why not fulfill their fantasy and make it a part of our fun little game. Now the enslavement curse, will make them completely obedient to you and you alone. Their one and only purpose after receiving this mark is to serve you in every way. They will crave it and if they are denied it will drive them mad. Now repeat these words and place your hands on their thighs. The marking should begin to form and then I will leave your friends. Before anything you must remove the seal that you've placed on the room."

Tyrell walks over to the door and places his hand on it. The seal begins to glow and then move backwards as if it was being sucked off of the door and walls. He lets out a deep sigh and turns back around to see Umog and Mog have scratched a few words into the floor. He drops to his knees and reads the words out loud. Tyrell's hands begin to glow red as if they were covered in fire. He looks at Umog and then turns to Mog before leaning in and placing a hand on their thighs. Both orcs wince and moan until the red light emitting from Tyrell's hands fades. Both Umog and Mog fall to Tyrell's shoulders.

Celica walks in the room and frantically looks around. She closes the door behind her and drops to the ground with Tyrell.

"So what happened here? I tried getting in but I couldn't pick the lock."

Before Tyrell can say a word smoke begins to pour out of Mog and Umog. Celica jumps back but it's too late. The smoke surrounds Celica and a laugh can be heard emerging from it.

"Looks like we have a late party guest." The voice begins. "Why dont you add her to your toy collection. She wants it too, I can tell by the way she is looking at you now. Mmm what's that I smell, you've recently gotten yourself off. Too bad you weren't here sooner I could have played with you the way I played with those two orc whores."

"I... I don't know what youre talking about... '' Celica stops.

"I can smell it on you, I bet you got yourself off thinking about Tyrell didn't you? Come on and share with us. I would love to hear it." The smoke moves between Celica's legs.

Celica stands there frozen in fear.

"Oh how cute... She's shy... Why dont I change that." The smoke covers Celica's body and forces its way inside her.

Celica doubles over on the floor, her six arms clutching her stomach. As she rolls around on the floor her hands begin to move. Two of them move to her breast, they begin to caress them and pinch her nipples. Celica fights the urge to moan and enjoy herself, as two more of her hands make their way to her pussy. She starts rubbing her clit white sliding a few fingers in and out of her. Her speed begins to pick up and her moans intensify. Her head turns towards Tyrell and she makes eye contact and begins to talk.

"I've wanted you to fuck me since I first laid eyes on you. Nggghhhh... I... I want you to take all of my... Aggghhhhh... Take all of my holes... Aaaaggggghhhhh... Please use me as you see fit. I spend all of my time doing research... Nnnnggghhh aaaahhh... I need cock, I crave it so bad."

Tyrell snaps his fingers and Umog and Mog lift into the air and are laid down in the beds in the room.

"Alright I will make Celica my slave too, just let her go." Tyrell blurts out before speaking the words for the enslavement curse.

After he says those words Celica's hands relax and she moves to her knees. The devilish smirk on her face becomes an ear to ear smile as Tyrell repeats the process with Celica. A mark forms on her thigh and she drops to the ground. As Tyrell goes to stand up, two of Celica's arms grab him and pull him in close.

The voice whispers into Tyrell's ear. "Now fuck her right now, give her the cock she craves. Pump her full of your black seed Tyrell. She's begging for it, give the spider whore what she wants."

Tyrell sighs and reaches down to pull his pants loose. He gets his cock out and begins to tease Celica's pussy. She is so wet but tight all the same. Tyrell thrust his cock into her causing Celica to let out a squeal followed by a moan. Two of Celica's arms grab Tyrell's face and pulls him in for a deep kiss. While another set of arms grabs his back and digs their nails into him with every thrust. The last set of arms grabs Tyrell's ass and pulls him in as close as possible. Tyrell begins to thrust as deep as he can into Celica. With every deep thrust Celica's body tenses up and she begins to moan loudly while kissing Tyrell.

Celica pulls away from Tyrell's lips and moves from under him. She lifts her ass into the air and playfully wiggles it at Tyrell. Tyrell moves over to her just so she could knock him down to the floor and mounts him. She slowly drops her ass down onto Tyrell's cock. His hard cock slides deep into Celica with little effort. Her tight pussy has adjusted to his size and it helps that she's extremely wet. Tyrell throws his head back and begins to moan. He takes his hands and grabs Celica's waist. He pulls her down on his cock and holds her there. Celica begins to moan and her body begins to quiver. She leans forward two of her arms brace her weight while two more caress her breast. Her last two arms pull Tyrell's head towards her breast. As Tyrell starts to suckle Celica's breast, she squeezes his cock hard with her pussy, causing Tyrell to explode deep inside of her.

As soon as Tyrell's last drop of cum leaves his cock Celica's body goes limp and she topples to the floor. Tyrell's still hard cock slides out of her and slings cum across the room. The smoke begins to leave Celica's body and makes its ways over Tyrell's cock. Some of the smoke turns into a beautiful woman's face. The face turns to Tyrell and smiles before a long forked tongue protrudes from her mouth and wraps around the base of his cock. Tyrell gasps as the tongue works its way up his shaft taking every drop of cum with it. The tongue slithers back into its mouth, the female face smiles before laughing maniacally. The over takes the face and it starts to hover to the door.

The smoke escapes from under the door and Tyrell drops his head in relief. He turns his head to see Celica, Umog and Mog are still fast asleep. Tyrell sighs and gets to his feet, pulling his pants up as he does. Tyrell walks over to the beds and starts to shake Umog and Mog. Mog slowly comes to, rubbing her eyes and examining her surroundings.

"Tyrell? Wh... What happened?" Mog groans as she moves to the edge of the bed.

"I will explain everything on the way back. For now I need you to grab your sister. We need to leave." Tyrell gets up and snaps his fingers.

All of their belongings come together. With a wave of his hand he sends everything to their carriage. Tyrell picks up Celica and leads Mog down to their carriage. After loading up the carriage the group heads back to the manor. Mog looks down at her thigh and notices the enslavement mark. She looks up to Tyrell, but he has already fallen asleep. Mog moves over to Tyrell and lays her head on his shoulder.

12