Magic Madness Pt. 08

Story Info
First encounter with a Sister of Sin, who will drain who.
7.5k words
4.75
3.1k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell wakes up not in a bed but still in the carriage from the night before. He stretches out the best he can, before he attempts to wake up, Mog, Umog and Celica. The girls begin to move as Tyrell shakes them each awake. They open their eyes and share the same surprised look. The door to the carriage swings open and the driver stands there watching as the four of them fumble to get out of the carriage.

"You all were sleeping so peacefully I didn't dare wake you up. Now that you are up though, I was asked to inform you that Mistress Angelica and Mistress Ruby will be coming by for a visit today." The driver steps back.

"Thank you for the message." Tyrell hands the driver a few gold coins before heading inside the manor.

As Tyrell enters the manor Celica, Umog and Mog are waiting for him in the foyer.

Umog looks at Tyrell. "What happened to us yesterday? We got to the room and that's all we can remember."

"I can't remember much after I got to the room. I can just remember a smoke covering my body. Now all three of us have a similar mark on our thighs." Celica adds.

"Ganera the Goddess of Sensuality is what happened to the three of you. She was able to do it thanks to the residual magic from a ritual that the sisters of sin performed there." Tyrell says.

"That still doesn't explain these marks on us..." Mog retorts.

"The markings on your thighs... are enslavement marks. Ganera forced my hand, she made me enslave all three of you. I will look into removing the marks as soon as..." Tyrell gets interrupted.

"Wait... You... You don't have to do all that... " Umog says shyly.

"Yeah... Mog and I already want you to own us so this is perfect." Mog adds.

"I...I can't lie... I do like the idea of being enslaved by you. Beats being enslaved to Mistress Ruby..." Celica adds with a shy giggle.

"Alright, well I guess I wont be getting rid of those enslavement marks anytime soon. Why don't you three go get cleaned up. I'll wait for Angelica and Ruby." Tyrell smiles at the girls as they exit the foyer and head towards the bathroom.

A few moments after the girls leave the foyer in steps Angelica and Ruby. Tyrell explains the entire situation to both women. Both Ruby and Angelica are shocked that Tyrell has already encountered Ganera, even if she was just a cloud of smoke. News of the enslavement marks doesn't surprise either woman. They both take in the news and begin to ponder.

Angelica reaches out to Tyrell. "For now why don't we get you cleansed, we can discuss more in the bath."

"I will go tend to the girls and have them cleansed as well." Ruby walks towards the bathroom where the girls are.

Angelica leads Tyrell to an inground pool like the one in her kingdom. She allows Tyrell to undress and then does the same. As Tyrell gets into the pool the water turns black. Angelica allows Tyrell to get comfortable before she joins him in the cleansing bath. As she steps into the water it clears up around her. The darkness in the water seems as if it's avoiding her completely as she approaches Tyrell.

Angelica reaches Tyrell and leans forward giving him a kiss before reaching into the water and starts stroking his cock. Tyrell lets out a moan as Angelica continues to stroke him under water. Once she has his cock fully erect she mounts his lap and takes every inch of him. She lets out a moan and lays her head on his shoulder, she has forgotten how thick his cock really is. After taking his cock to the base, Angelica begins to ride Tyrell. Lifting to the head of his cock and then dropping back down to the base. A small wave of water runs to the edge of the pool. With every wave of the water the color begins to change back to normal. As Angelica rides Tyrell she leans back exposing her breast to him. He leans forward and takes one of her nipples into his mouth. He starts to suck on her nipple, he feels it get hard in his mouth as he traces it with his tongue. Angelica throws her head back and begins to moan softly as she continues to ride his cock. Tyrell can feel her pussy squeezing his cock as she cums. As her orgasm travels through her body the area of clear water around them gets larger. Tyrell wraps his arms around Angelica and begins to thrust upward into her. His thrusts are deep and quick from the start. With his increased speed the waves in the water get more intense. Angelica lets out a louder moan before she digs her nails into Tyrell's back. Tyrell lets out a groan and thrust as hard as he can into Angelica. She lets out an even louder moan that almost sounds as if she is screaming. Tyrell stops sucking on her nipple as he begins to cum deep inside of her. After he has shot every last drop of his cum inside of her, he begins to pant. Angelica goes limp and lays her head back onto Tyrell's shoulder.

Angelica raises her head and makes eye contact with Tyrell. "You are cleansed now... If you are recovered I have some information to share with you."

"What information is that?" Tyrell asks.

"For starters the council, well I should say Ruby and I are not worried about the enslavement marks. I understand it is forbidden but you had no choice. Honestly this works out, the girls are going to be working closely with you anyway. This way we know they will follow your orders." Angelica starts.

Tyrell sighs. "Well that's a relief. Anything else?"

Angelica moves away from Tyrell, she moans as his cock slides out of her. "I have news from Trunish... The king has fallen ill and his daughter Slyvia shall be crowned the Queen and then married shortly after."

"Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that about the King is there anything we can do to help?" Tyrell asks.

"No... The Queen had done her damage and it is irreversible. As for the crowning of Sylvia I will see if I can get you into Trunish, if you wish to see her." Angelica adds.

"I would appreciate that. Thank you for the update Angelica. I should go check on the girls." Tyrell mentions as Angelica lays back in the water.

Angelica allows herself to float away from Tyrell. He gets to his feet and leaves the pool.

Tyrell exits the room containing the cleansing bath and makes his way to the sound of the girls giggling. He enters the bedroom they are in to find all three girls in lingerie. Tyrell closes the door behind him and all three girls jump. They turn around and they smile as they see Tyrell.

"Master, I am glad you are here!" Celica blurts out. "I hope it's okay that we call you master. We all agreed it's the best thing to call you."

"Is this what you guys have been up to? Discussing what to call me and trying on lingerie?" Tyrell asks.

"Well the lingerie is thanks to Celica. Her webs are like silk, so she made us all matching outfits to wear when we are at the manor. That way you will always have easy access and we can look sexy for you at all times." Umog adds with a smile.

Mog looks up to Tyrell. "Master, you've been all we can seem to think about since we woke up. All we've thought about is pleasing you in every way. If there's anything you need at all please ask for it, or just take it."

Tyrell was expecting this enslavement to be more domestic. He should have known better though. Having a group of women that will do whatever he says has its perks though.

"Well I am hungry..." Tyrell starts.

Before he can finish Umog and Celica quickly move for the door.

Celica grabs the door handle with one hand and uses her other five arms to try to block Umog. "I will make our master food, why don't you stay here and entertain him."

Umog grunts. "No... I am going to make our master's meal. I have known him a lot longer than you have."

Before it gets heated Tyrell stops the girls. "Why don't you both work together and make me something to eat, I would like that."

With this command the marks on both girls glow. They let out a moan and their eyes glow a purple color.

In unison both girls respond. "Yes master, we will work together to make you a meal."

Umog and Celica leave the room together and head towards the kitchen. Mog looks to Tyrell with a smile on her face. She gets closer to Tyrell and closes the door to the room. She places one of her hands on Tyrell's chest and leans in to kiss him. After the kiss she steps back and lets out a moan.

"The way you took charge got me so wet master." Mog pulls the thong she is wearing to the side and begins to rub her clit. "Please use me master, I need you. Claim me as your orc slave. I beg of you, please!"

"Alright, the three of you seem to want me to take charge, so let's get the fun started. Get on your hands and knees Mog." Tyrell says with a smile.

Mog does not hesitate, she drops to the floor as quickly as the words left Tyrells mouth. She eagerly shakes her ass at Tyrell. Her green pussy is so wet she has begun to make a puddle on the floor. The effects of the enslavement mark must intensify arousal for those that have it. Tyrell drops to his knees behind Mog. He can feel the heat from her pussy as he pulls his cock out and begins to tease her with the head. Mog lets out a moan and bites her lip in anticipation. Tyrell slides his cock inside of Mog with ease and she begins to moan even more. He doesn't thrust though, Tyrell pulls his cock back out and lines himself up with Mog's ass. Mog winces and begins to whimper.

"You wish to take my ass master? I... I don't know..." Mog starts.

Before Mog can protest any more Tyrell has begun to work his cock into her tight ass. Her eyes glow purple and she clenches her fist and lets out a scream as Tyrell's cock slides into her ass. Tyrell starts out slow, Mog still feeling some pain continues to wince and scream in between moans. As the screams stop and the moans get louder, Tyrell's thrust gets faster. Tyrell smacks Mog's ass hard as he continues to fuck her. He can feel his testicles slapping her wet pussy with every thrust, the sound drives Mog to orgasm. She squirts all over Tyrell's testicles and the floor. She gets off so hard her legs begin to tremble, Tyrell grabs her hips and holds her steady as he buries his cock deep inside of her. She lets out a loud moan as she feels Tyrell cum. She feels his hot seed filling her ass up. She lets out another moan as Tyrell slowly pulls his cock out. He snaps his fingers and an anal plug appears in his hand. Tyrell smiles to himself as he slides the plug into Mog's ass.

"There, I don't want you to leak cum all over the floors. How about we go get something to eat." Tyrell gets to his feet.

Tyrell and Mog join Celica in the dining hall. Celica finishes setting the table and has Tyrell take a seat across from Mog. Celica peers into the kitchen to see Umog putting the finishing touches on their meal. Celica returns to the table and sits on Tyrell's left side. She looks to Tyrell and smiles as she uses her bottom right arm to reach under the table and undo his pants. She pulls his cock out and begins to stroke it. All while trying to keep attention off of her. She continues to stroke Tyrell until he gets close to cumming. She stops and grabs a cup of coffee from the table. She uses another one of her right arms to hold the cup while the other strokes his cock until he cums. Celica catches every drop in her cup of coffee. She smiles at Tyrell before licking her lips.

"Would you like more?" Tyrell asks.

"Yes master, please may I have more of your seed for my coffee?" Celica begs.

Mog perks up as Tyrell motions for her to come to his side of the table. Celica looks confused as Tyrell instructs Mog to bend over and touch her toes. Tyrell Takes the cup of coffee from Celica and presses it against Mog's wet pussy. Tyrell grabs the plug in Mog's ass and slowly pulls it out of her. Celica watches as Tyrell's cum begins to slide out of Mog's ass and into her cup. Mog lets out a moan as she feels his cum leave her body. She pushes and the rest of Tyrell's cum runs out of her. Tyrell pulls the cup away and allows Mog to return to her seat. He hands Celica the cup and winks at her. Celica licks her lips before licking the side of the cup that was pressed against Mog's wet pussy. Umog walks into the room and brings a plate to Tyrell and the girls.

Shortly after finishing their meal Ruby walks into the dining hall followed by Angelica. The pair sit at the table as the girls begin to clear it. Before the girls can leave the room to clean dishes, Angelica stops them.

"I'm glad we caught you all together. I know you all just got back but we will be sending the four of you out again." Angelica begins.

The girls begin to groan.

Ruby scoffs. "This time you will be heading to a larger city known as Triplotopia. This city is run by three families."

Angelica cuts in. "The three families are run by siblings, each controlling a portion of the city. There's the Chestbow family, Sluttillion family and the Softpike family. Each family has been finding their people completely emaciated, as if they've not eaten and drank anything for a long while."

Ruby cuts in. "Once we caught wind of this it had Ganera and the Sisters of Sin written all over it. The last time we checked in on the city their people were still being found completely emaciated. We sent out some magic elixirs to see if that would help... But they have not... The people afflicted will survive, but they will not fully recover. We need you to investigate further.

Celica looks over to Ruby. "Mistress, do you believe the sisters might still be in the city?"

"Those are my thoughts exactly. Which is why we are sending you out so soon." Ruby grabs Celica's cup of coffee and takes a sip. "This coffee tastes amazing. Who made this?"

Celica smiles. "Master did, of course, he added a special ingredient just for me."

Ruby looks at Tyrell and smiles. "I will be needing some of that special ingredient then. It will have to wait until next time we meet though."

Ruby and Angelica leave the manor. Tyrell sends Celica and Mog out to prepare their carriage. Umog and Tyrell collect the rest of the dishes and bring them into the kitchen. Tyrell snaps his fingers and all the dishes begin to wash themselves. Tyrell turns around to see Umog bent over. Her pussy is dripping wet. Just the sight gets Tyrell aroused, his cock begins to throb. He walks behind Umog and pulls his now rock hard cock out of his pants.

Without any warning Tyrell penetrates Umog. She lets out a soft moan as she turns her head to peer at Tyrell. With a smile on her face Umog thrust back into Tyrell. He smiles to himself before smacking Umog's ass. She lets out a louder moan as Tyrell continues to thrust deep into her. Umog begins to cum her pussy squeezes Tyrell's cock hard as she covers it in cum. Tyrell pulls his cock out of Umog and steps back.

"Sit on the counter." Tyrell demands.

Umog's enslavement mark begins to glow. "As you wish master.

Umog stands straight up and walks over to the counter and climbs onto it. Tyrell walks over to her and lines himself up with her pussy. As Tyrell penetrates Umog she looks him in the eyes and bites her lip. Tyrell leans in and begins to suck on one of Umog's breast. She wraps her arms and legs around Tyrell and begins to cum again. Tyrell can feel her hot cum run down the shaft of his cock and his testicles. He starts to nibble on her nipples, Umog moans and pulls him in closer. Tyrell lets out a moan and increases his speed. Umog holds him close as he continues with his quick thrust. She starts to cum again as Tyrell thrust deep into her and begins to cum. She grunts as she feels Tyrell's hot seed explode inside of her. Tyrell steps back from Umog who is now bracing herself on the counter and fixes his pants.

"This is why we wanted the lingerie master. You can take us any and every time you would like." Umog says with a smile.

"You won't hear me complaining about that. Im going to check on your sister and Celica, care to join me?" Tyrell asks before heading towards the door of the kitchen.

Umog and Tyrell make their way out of the manor and to the carriage. Celica is there loading things onto the carriage by herself. Celica lets Umog know that her sister has requested her help in the manor. Umog heads inside to find her. Celica watches as Umog makes it inside the manor. As the door closes behind her Celica walks over to Tyrell and drops to her knees.

Celica looks up to Tyrell, her eyes glowing purple. "Master, I have been wanting to suck that big black cock of yours all morning. Please master, allow me to suck your cock before we leave. Right here, outside for anyone to see."

"Right now? Umog and Mog could come back at any moment." Tyrell adds.

"Then they can wait until our master has cum. My purpose is to please you, so may I, please master. I am aching for it." Celica begins to beg.

"Alright, fine." Tyrell pulls his cock out for Celica.

Celica smiles and takes Tyrell's cock into her mouth without hesitation. She begins to moan as she tastes Umog on him. Her eyes gloss over as she takes more of his cock into her mouth. Tyrell reaches down and grabs Celica's head and forces her to take more of his cock down her throat. She gags and her throat forces his cock out of her mouth. Tyrell lets go as Celica coughs a few times before eagerly slurping his cock back into her mouth. She moans as he grabs the back of her head again. Tyrell begins to thrust into Celica's mouth and throat. The sounds coming from her as he face fucks her turns him on even more. Tyrell throws his head back and he begins to moan. He can feel his legs trembling as Celica takes every inch of his big black cock down her throat. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, as Tyrell relentlessly fucks her throat. Tyrell's moans get louder and his legs begin to tremble. Celica grabs his waist and pulls him in close while supporting his weight. Tyrell lets out a groan as he begins to pump his seed into Celica's throat. Celica wretches as she feels his cum shoot from his cock and hit the back of her throat. Forcing him out of her, as his cock explodes from her mouth. She begins to gasp for air as ropes of cum launch from his cock and land on her face. Celica smiles at Tyrell and uses a hand to wipe the cum from her face. She then licks the cum from her hand and begins to shiver.

"MMM, now that was delicious." Celica gets to her feet.

Tyrell gathers himself and gets his cock back in his pants. He looks around to see the driver of the carriage, walking towards him. As the driver walks by he pats Tyrell on the shoulder and smiles before getting to the driver seat. Umog and Mog step out of the manor carrying a large chest. They place the chest on the back of the carriage and fasten it down. The four of them get into the carriage and it pulls away from the manor.

A few hours pass and the carriage comes to a stop. The driver opens the carriage door and allows Tyrell and the girls to exit. As they step out of the carriage the four of them see that they have stopped at a large castle in the center of the city. There are three people waiting for them at the stairs leading into the castle. The three people stop Tyrell and the girls as they approach the stairs.

"Thank you all for coming to Tiplotopia. We are the representatives of each family. I am Mistress Mina's representative from the Chestbow family." The woman curtsies, her large breasts that are only covered with a bow bounce as she does.

"The Slutillion family and Mistress Juvia, would like to thank you for coming as well. Hopefully that's not the only thing that will be coming during your visit." The woman is barely wearing any clothing at all. She winks at Tyrell.

The last representative is a man. "The Softpike family as well as Master Walter, thank you as well. Please follow us and we will take you to the heads of our houses."

The three representatives turn and lead Tyrell and the girls into the large castle. They lead them through a few hallways until they arrive at a large door. The door creaks open as the group approaches. The representatives stop at the door and all Tyrell and the girls enter the throne room alone. The four of them enter the throne room and approach the three heads of household who are sitting at a large table. The first woman at the table has a large bow covering her breast, the second woman at the table is barely wearing any clothing like the woman that greeted them. The only man at the table is dressed modestly and seems well mannered.

12