Magic Madness Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first woman stands up. Her breasts bounce as she does. "Welcome to Triplotopia, I am Mina Chestbow. Head of the chest bow family." She sits back down.

The second woman who barely has any clothing on stands up. "I am Juvia Slutillion, head of the Slutillion family." She takes her seats and eyes Tyrell.

The only man of the three stands to his feet. "I am Walter Softpike, head of the Softpike family. My sisters and I are very grateful that you have come to help with our issue."

"Thank you for having us. My name is Tyrell and this is Umog, Mog and Celica. Celica here is our medical expert, if you have someone show her to those that are afflicted she can get to work." Tyrell adds.

Mina claps her hands and her representative enters the throne room. After being told what to do she leads Celica out of the throne room, the doors close behind them. Mog and Umog offer to collect their things and carry them to their living quarters. Which is a good thing because no one in the castle could carry the chest that they brought. Umog and Mog leave the throne room while Tyrell is being escorted to their living quarters, by none other than Juvia Slutillion. She links her arm with Tyrell's and leads him to a very large room that has no bed. There are two other doors in this room, Juvia leads Tyrell to the first door. She opens it and he sees three small beds. She explains this is where his companions will sleep. She closes the door and leads him to the second door. She opens it and there's a large bed in this room. It's very spacious and comfortable, she explains that this is where he will be staying while in Triplotopia.

"I could get used to this. The girls won't be too happy but I will be really comfortable." Tyrell says with a smile as he enters the room and drops his bags before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"This was actually my doing. A man like yourself should be comfortable at all times. You should want for nothing." Juvia begins to seductively approach Tyrell.

"Well thanks... I'm not that special though..." Tyrell adds.

Before Tyrell can say anything else Juvia has pushed him back in bed and straddled his lap. She starts to grind on Tyrell until she feels his large cock begin to swell.

"oooh, vast magic and a large cock. It must be my lucky day." Juvia smirks as she undoes Tyrell's pants.

"I really should be getting back to Celica, just in case she discovers something new about the people of this city." Tyrell attempts to move away from Juvia.

Juvia crawls with Tyrell until they reach the center of the bed. "All of that can wait. They aren't going anywhere and neither am I. This is a Slutillion welcome Tyrell, it would be rude to turn me away."

Juvia lifts her ass into the air before slamming down on Tyrell's hard cock. She sits there motionless and lets out a moan as she grinds on his crotch. Feeling the pressure of his cock pressing against her cervix makes her quiver. She leans in and begins to suck and nibble on Tyrell's neck and shoulder. Tyrell lets out a moan as he feels her teeth gently sink into his neck. His cock begins to throb as Juvia lifts her ass to the tip of his cock and then forcefully drops her ass to the base again. He feels his cock hit her cervix with every drop of her ass.

"OH YES! You are sooo deep!" Juvia belts out as she speeds up.

Juvia begins to moan loudly as her speed increases even more. Her moans and words begin to sound distorted. Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she continues to fuck Tyrell relentleslly. She places her hands on his chest and takes him as deep as possible. She starts to grind on his crotch with his cock buried deep inside of her. Tyrell's cock begins to tremble, Juvia lifts her ass up and then drops hard onto Tyrell. She can tell he is close, Juvia looks him in the eyes and grins. She continues to lift her ass and drop it down to the base of his cock. He explodes deep inside of Juvia. As he cums Tyrell can feel Juvia's pussy squeezing him as if it's trying to pull out every drop of cum from his testicles. Juvia throws her head back again and lets out another scream as she begins cumming.

Juvia lays her head down on Tyrell's chest. "Welcome to Triplotopia, I hope you will enjoy your stay."

Before Tyrell can respond, the door to his room bursts open. Mog, Umog and Celica enter the room. All three of them have a surprised look on their faces as they see Tyrell in bed with another woman. Juvia lifts her head as they enter the room, she looks down to Tyrell and sighs.

"Seems our fun is at an end." She says as she unmounts Tyrell.

His cock slides out of her followed by cum. Juvia lets out a moan as she feels Tyrell's cum run out of her pussy. The girls watch eagerly as they see their masters cum leave her pussy and land on his cock and balls. Juvia smiles at the girls and exits the room as she fixes what little clothing she has on. As soon as the door closes all three girls attack Tyrell like ravenous animals. Celica starts at his testicles, licking every drop of cum from them and then sucking them into her mouth. Umog begins to lick the shaft of his cock. She runs her tongue up the shaft collecting all of his cum and cleaning off all of Juvia's. Finally Mog sucks the head of Tyrell's cock into her mouth. Tyrell is so sensitive he can't fight the girls off. Before he can tell them to calm down and give him some space he is cumming again. Mog's eyes light up as she feels his warm seed pumping into her mouth. She greedily swallows every last drop.

Tyrell snaps his fingers and the girls lift into the air above him. He quickly slips out from under them and fixes his pants. He snaps his fingers again and the girls fall to the bed. They all gather themselves and go to pounce him one more time.

"Stop." Tyrell demands

The mark on each girl lights up and they all stop in their tracks.

"Celica do you have anything to report?" He adds.

Celica perks up. "Yes master. After close examination there wasn't much to go on. Until Mog discovered what appears to be remnants of slime on some of the afflicted people."

"Slime? Hmm... Did you hear anything about a water source that leads into the city." Tyrell asks.

Umog perks up and responds. "There is a large stream that's right outside of the city. A few of the people in town mentioned this stream flows out of a cave."

"That's where we start. If we can find the slimes that have been causing this we can put this to an end, or at least figure out a way to fix those that are afflicted. Good job you three, I will reward you all later." Tyrell says as he motions for the girls to follow him.

All three girls light up, as they follow Tyrell out of the castle and to the edge of the city. Umog points out the stream of water that she mentioned earlier. Umog and Mog draw their weapons as they take the lead. The stream twists and turns through a thick wooded area. As they follow the stream Tyrell is not surprised to see that there are no animals or even monsters lurking near the water, waiting for innocent prey or hoping for a drink of water. The deeper they get into the forest Tyrell can feel the presence of magic. He can feel it growing with each step they take. Finally Mog stops and motions for everyone to get down. The group drops to the ground and looks out to the mouth of a cave. As they watch a few women walk up to the cave. Before they enter their bodies turn transparent like a slime, except they seem to be carrying a white substance inside their bodies. The two slimes walk into the cave and disappear.

Tyrell looks at the girls. "They must be using slimes to collect semen from men..."

"...And breast milk from the women..." Celica adds.

"I wonder what they plan on doing with it... Not to mention they seemed to be carrying a lot of it... I am surprised there aren't more people affected then." Tyrell scratches his head.

Mog grabs her weapon. "There's only one way to find out."

Tyrell grabs Mog's arm. "Calm down, we can't just run in there without some sort of plan. What if the Sisters of Sin are in there. You three have already been Ganera's play things once."

Celica smiles. "Aww you care."

"Well of course I do. For now though, Celica I want you to make a net with your webs. Even if it can't catch the slimes it will help slow them down when they attempt to leave the cave. Mog and Umog, you two will be with me." Tyrell stands up.

"Celica if anything happens use this to call for backup." Tyrell hands Celica a small ball. "Squeeze it hard and then toss it into the air."

Celica gulps and stands to her feet. "I'll get to work on the net, be careful you three." Celica looks at Umog and Mog. "Please keep the master safe in there."

Umog and Mog nod to Celica before she climbs up the closest tree. Tyrell, Mog and Umog begin to walk towards the mouth of the cave. There's no sound coming from the cave at all. As they enter the mouth of the cave they can see light farther into the cave. They approach the light cautiously. Tyrell notices something is not right. Tyrell looks at Umog and Mog. They both look back at him with lust in their eyes, more lust than normal. Mog stops walking as her legs begin to tremble. She drops to the ground and spreads her legs open wide. Her hands instantly move to her pussy and begin to rub and probe herself as if her life depended on it.

Mog locks eyes with Tyrell. "Master... My... my legs... feel weak and my pussy is aching... Something is wrong."

Before Tyrell can react he hears a laugh come from a little further into the cave. He snaps around to get a glance at who just laughed, but there is no one there. While he frantically looks around, a long pink tongue with three piercings towards the tip wraps around Tyrell's neck.The tongue lifts him into the air and throws him deeper into the cave. Tyrell is stunned once he hits the ground, he has no idea what has just grabbed him and thrown him. As he gathers himself, he looks up to see a rather tall woman wearing what looks like a nuns habit. As his eyes focus he notices that the habit is missing some pieces. The woman steps into the light and Tyrell sees that her green breasts are fully exposed, her long skirt exposes her legs and thighs. Tyrell gets to his feet and then stumbles as the green woman walks closer.

"So nice of you to come check in on my progress here in Triplotopia. From the looks of it you don't remember me at all. I am Sister Vivian, one of the Sisters of Sin." Vivian's thin lips creep into a smile.

"Sister Vivian, where are the others?" Tyrell asks.

"Well, not here of course. Ganera has been keeping us pretty busy. Before too long we will have enough lust essence to return Ganera to her true glory. Then and only then will the people of this world be free to express themselves and seek out the things they enjoy so much." Vivian says and then licks her thin lips.

Tyrell snaps his fingers and the ground begins to shift under Vivian. She quickly hops to the ceiling of the cave. Vivian looks to the exit of the cave and begins to laugh loudly. She looks down at Tyrell as she clings to the ceiling.

"Let me show you what I have been up to here in this damp cave." Vivian drops from the ceiling of the cave and claps her hands.

The two slimes that Tyrell and the girls watched enter that cave reamerge. Now they have encased Umog and Mog both. Their heads are outside of the slime's bodies, both girls look up to Tyrell with glossed over eyes. Vivian walks over to Mog and Umog. She examines both girls through the slimes and smiles big.

"This is just perfect, these two are so full of lust. It gets me wet just thinking about how pleased Mistress Ganera will be with me once I've harvested their lust and I bring you to her. Then no one will be able to stand in our way." Vivian turns to Tyrell.

Tyrell looks puzzled. "So all you did was harvest their lust... But how? A regular human could never expend their entire lust reserves."

"Exactly! With the mucus that I produce I can cause a person to become paralysed and extremely aroused. Even then I wouldn't be able to get as much lust as I have collected now. Which is why I used the mucus from my body, a little magic and these slimes here." Vivian steps in close to Tyrell with a grin on her face. "I allow the slimes to encase my body so that they will absorb the mucus I produce. Which causes the victim to become so sexually aroused they will never tell me no. Then I imbue them with magic so that they will be able to extract the lust essence, but not consume it. Slimes are greedy little things."

"So then why would you collect their semen and breast milk?" Tyrell attempts to step away from Vivian.

"You fool. A man's seed is the source of his lust essence and a woman breast milk and cum is hers. Obviously women have a lot more than men to give." Vivian scoffs before grabbing Tyrell's arms and pinning him to the wall.

In the background Umog and Mog begin to moan loudly. Tyrell looks to see their clothes have been completely dissolved. Their naked bodies are suspended in slimes, their legs wide open, hips rocking as the slimes fuck them. Tyrell watches as the slimes slowly begin to pull the lust from his companions. Vivian turns to see what has Tyrell's attention and she begins to giggle.

"I don't want my slimes to have all of the fun. So now it's my turn, I doubt my mucus is strong enough to paralyse you but it will get you aroused." Vivian looks up to Tyrell's wrist that she's been holding with her bare hands and winks.

Vivian opens her mouth and her pink tongue slithers out like a snake. Her tongue reaches Tyrell's face and begins to caress his cheeks, before it slithers down his body. Vivian uses it to undo his pants. Once his pants are out of the way her tongue wraps arounds Tyrell's cock. With her tongue Vivian begins to stroke Tyrell's cock. The pierced tip caresses the head of his swollen cock, causing it to throb. Tyrell bites his lip in an attempt to not enjoy this. Vivian begins to smile as she notices Tyrell attempting to hide that he likes it. Her strokes speed up, she continues to use her piercings to caress the head of his cock, until Tyrell begins to cum. She moves the tip of her tongue and uses it to catch most of his cum. As some of it falls to the floor, Umog and Mog begin to grunt and wriggle in an attempt to collect their master's wasted seed. Vivian's tongue lets go of Tyrell's cock and slithers back into her mouth. Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she swallows Tyrell's seed. She closes her eyes and begins to moan.

Tyrell uses this moment to push away from Vivian. She stumbles over a rock and falls to the ground. Vivian recovers and looks up to see Tyrell on the ground with her. He grabs her legs and spreads them wide before pulling her into him. His cock penetrates her and Vivian lets out a loud moan and her head drops back to the ground. Tyrell thrust deep into Vivian, her exposed breast swaying with each deep thrust.

"Do not think I will succumb to you sorcerer. You will have to do a lot more than this to control me." Vivian giggles in between moans.

Tyrell takes Vivian's legs and puts them onto his shoulders. He begins to thrust harder than normal. Vivian's smirk fades as it feels like Tyrell's cock is in her stomach. Tyrell doesn't lets up, he continues to fuck her harder and harder. Vivian's moans have gotten even louder as Tyrell continues. She tries to move her legs so he cant get so deep but Tyrell stops her. As he continues to go deep with his thrust Vivian's eyes roll in the back of her head. Tyrell snaps his fingers and a rope appears and begins to tie up Vivians arms, then her legs. Tyrell lifts her legs in front of him and holds them together. The rope wraps around her legs and ties itself off. Vivian opens her eyes but it's too late. She begins to move as if she is trying to get away, but can't. Tyrell pushes her legs forward, completely exposing her pussy that's full of his cock. He holds her legs forward as he begins to thrust even deeper. Vivian opens her mouth and her tongue launches out towards Tyrell's face. He tilts his head to dodge her tongue successfully, so he thought. Her tongue wraps around his neck and begins to squeeze. Tyrell lets out a moan and begins to speed up. He can feel Vivian squeezing his neck with her tongue. Her grip is strong at first, but as Tyrell's speed increases and with his deep thrust. He can feel her grip giving in. Tyrell can feel himself getting close but he can't let go just yet. Tyrell thrust as deep as he can into Vivian. She lets out a loud scream and begins to cum hard. Her entire body tenses up, she closes her eyes tightly and her pussy squeezes Tyrell's cock hard.

Vivian lays there motionless, her body is completely limp. Tyrell reaches out and in the dirt floor of the cave he inscribes the symbols for the enslavement mark. Tyrell's hand lights up and he quickly places it on her hip. As he places his hand on her hip Vivian's eyes snap open. She arches her back and begins to scream. Tyrell can feel her pussy squeezing his cock while its still inside of her. After a moment she begins to relax and a dark smoke begins to erupt from her mouth. The smoke looks around the cave and splits into two. It quickly jumps into both slimes that have been encasing Mog and Umog. The slimes spit the girls out combine into one and then it slithers out of the cave. Tyrell falls backward and lets out a sigh.

Moments after the combined slime left the cave Celica enters and runs to Tyrell's side. She lifts his head and lays it in her lap as their backup enters the cave. Yeven walks up to Tyrell and kneels down. He looks to Vivian and then back to Tyrell.

"You did good... Maybe I was wrong about you after all. Think you can wake Sister Vivian so we can fix your companions and the people of Triplotopia." Yeven stands back up.

"No need. I can access her memories... I just need to touch her." Tyrell says weakly.

Yeven grabs Vivian's motionless body and drags her over to Tyrell. He places a hand on her head and closes his eyes. After a moment Tyrell lets go of Vivian's head and points to a dark spot in the cave. Upon examining this spot Yeven finds a box with notes and a small vial in it. One of the notes is somewhat like a diary entry. Vivian felt as if the other sister might try to use her magic-mucus mix against her if she did not collect enough lust essence. The elixir was made for herself just in case. Yeven hands the box of notes and the elixir to Celica, so that she can analyse it and recreate it. Two people bring in the chest that Umog and Mog had brought with. They sit it on the ground by Vivian and ask Tyrell to use his magic to open it. He does as they asked, the locks begin to click open followed by the lid. The two people that brought the chest into the cave lift Vivian and then place her into the chest. They quickly close it and Tyrell locks it with his magic. Tyrell relaxes on Celica's lap and drifts to sleep.

Yeven looks down to Tyrell and then to the group that came with him. "Tyrell is out. Lets get him and his companions back to the city to rest and tell the head of the Sluttillion family to leave him be... At least for the night... Hopefully she can manage that."

As he gives the order one of his men walks in the cave. "Sir we captured what we could of the slimes, but that mysterious smoke got away."

Yeven nods in approval and makes his way for the exit. Yeven's men grab Mog, Umog and Tyrell before exiting the cave as well.

12